BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161882 Jul 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please indicate how your reply has any relevance whatsoever.
Sorry, I cannot dumb down my argument low enough for you to understand.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#161883 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
WEll, if my 90% is wrong, prove it?
And just because someones's parents were rich, does not mean he was handed it.
Oh, and just what is the average net worth of the Forbes 400? What would you expect the average net worth of the F-400 was thirty years ago? Yes, inflation is a factor. But we still have few millionaires now than when Obama entered the White House and that is evn with the inflation factor.
Sorry Rougie, you made the false claim and YOU cannot back it up, as usual.

And the wealthy get wealthier, contrary to Rougie's fantasies, and the rest get less:

"From 2009 to 2011, the mean wealth of the 8 million households in the more affluent group rose to an estimated $3,173,895 from an estimated $2,476,244, while the mean wealth of the 111 million households in the less affluent group fell to an estimated $133,817 from an estimated $139,896."

A Rise in Wealth for the Wealthy; Declines for the Lower 93%

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/04/23/a-r...
wojar wrote:
Rougie doesn't even know an apple from an orange. The point is that his 90% figure was made up. Also most "self-made" millionaires I know were sent to private schools from well off families that were not millionaires but close to it. Then when Forbes asked if they were born into wealth they say "no" and it means 86% are self-made. Bullshit. Many were born into well off families with many advantages and then their home values increased to the point that they became "self made" millionaires. Average age 61. The Nixon-Ford-Carter years and early 80s were instrumental in making them millionaires due to INFLATION. Self-made millionaire was my grandfather who came to this country with nothing and was worth a mil in the 1940s when $1M meant something.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

Location hidden

#161884 Jul 1, 2013
Hummmm, we knew Facebook had been politically censoring sites and it looks like this time the back paddle. I wonder when someone will expose Forum's selected censoring?
Can't use the n-word on Forum even when you are talking about a certain African country that Amb. Joe Wilson visited but you can call white people crackers all you want.

Facebook Blocks, Restores 'Politically Incorrect' Post of Fox Radio's Todd Starnes
By Tom Blumer | June 30, 2013

Any doubt that there is a serious problem with leftists imitating the Thought Police in George Orwell's 1984 and scouring the Internet to silence free expression pretty much disappears once you see what they were able to have temporarily removed from the Facebook page of Fox Radio's Todd Starnes. And while it's a relief that the post has been restored, consider how many others without the Fox host's visibility may be having their posts removed with far less recourse.

Full text of the post, which has since been restored, along with the takedown notice Starnes reports he received, follow the jump (HT Fire Andrea Mitchell via I Hate the Media; click to enlarge in a separate tab or window):

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2013/...

RationalState

#161885 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
WEll, if my 90% is wrong, prove it?
And just because someones's parents were rich, does not mean he was handed it.
Oh, and just what is the average net worth of the Forbes 400? What would you expect the average net worth of the F-400 was thirty years ago? Yes, inflation is a factor. But we still have few millionaires now than when Obama entered the White House and that is evn with the inflation factor.
Sorry Rougie, but the top 7% got wealthier and the bottom 93% got poorer from 2009 - 2011. That's because most millionaires have more than $1M. Even if there are fewer millionaires, the millionaire class in this country has more $$$ now than in 2009. That's a fact.

And everyone else has less.

RationalState

#161886 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Ah, the rich create jobs. 90% of all millionaires as self made. Just look at Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. How about Shad who spent his first night in America ina $2 a night YMCA room. Shahid "Shad" Khan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahid_Khan Yep, Shad comes to America with pocket change and now he is a multi-millionaire!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
And how many USED TO BE on that Forbes 400 list and blew Daddy's money and are now poor? Just because you inherit money, does not mean you will stay rich. Just look at the Vanderbilt who in three generations lost what Cornelius Vanderbilt had built!
But, the Forbers 400 are only 400 people and there are 3,068.000 millionaires in the US. Methinks Wojo is comparing apples to oranges again!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millionaire
Apples & Oranges? It was Rougie who used Kahn, Jobs, and Gates as examples, ALL OF THEM ON THE FORBES 400 list.

Duh!

What is Rougie smoking?
wojar wrote:
~40% of Forbes 400 richest had substantial family help, and 1/4 of those inherited enough to be on the list without lifting finger, Mr. Bullshitter.

Location hidden

#161887 Jul 1, 2013
I guess none of you Libtards want to talk about the waterborded confessions in Shitcago done by DEMOCRATS against BLACK men?
Shitcago needs to compensate these victims. I would say one million dollars for each year in prison!!! Now that we have had over thirty young BLACK men whose lives have been ruined by the DEMOCRAT thugs, what do you Libtards say???

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161888 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I cannot dumb down my argument low enough for you to understand.
Yes, your contention being that 90% of millionaires are self-made because so many kids of rich parents squandered their part of their daddy's fortune. Makes sense. Yup.

Location hidden

#161889 Jul 1, 2013
Just look at it, none of the cops will come forward and the weatherboarding was done in a closed cell without any other witnesses. But dozens of BLACK men claimed they were waterboarded.
But the last victim has proven he could not have committed the murder as he was already in prison for a minor crime at the same time the murder took place. So why would he confess to a murder he did not commit when he had a solid alibi? Maybe because he was in fear of his life. You do know that they were told by the police that they would drown them if they did not confess?!?
Shame on you DEMOCRATS!!!

Ottawa

#161890 Jul 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Rougie, you made the false claim and YOU cannot back it up, as usual.
And the wealthy get wealthier, contrary to Rougie's fantasies, and the rest get less:
"From 2009 to 2011, the mean wealth of the 8 million households in the more affluent group rose to an estimated $3,173,895 from an estimated $2,476,244, while the mean wealth of the 111 million households in the less affluent group fell to an estimated $133,817 from an estimated $139,896."
A Rise in Wealth for the Wealthy; Declines for the Lower 93%
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/04/23/a-r...
<quoted text>
Wojar wrote : "Sorry Rougie, you made the false claim and YOU cannot back it up, as usual"

He surely will. Did he not write, less than a week ago, that he ALWAYS had a link to prove what he advanced. I'm sure he'll come up with the 90%. Just be patient. Like, forever patient. Then, he'll repeat the lie/fabrication, just like now 'cuz it's not the first time he comes up with the 90%.

RationalState

#161891 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, we knew Facebook had been politically censoring sites and it looks like this time the back paddle. I wonder when someone will expose Forum's selected censoring?
Can't use the n-word on Forum even when you are talking about a certain African country that Amb. Joe Wilson visited but you can call white people crackers all you want.
Facebook Blocks, Restores 'Politically Incorrect' Post of Fox Radio's Todd Starnes
Any doubt that there is a serious problem with leftists imitating the Thought Police in George Orwell's 1984 and scouring the Internet to silence free expression pretty much disappears once you see what they were able to have temporarily removed from the Facebook page of Fox Radio's Todd Starnes. And while it's a relief that the post has been restored, consider how many others without the Fox host's visibility may be having their posts removed with far less recourse.
Full text of the post, which has since been restored, along with the takedown notice Starnes reports he received, follow the jump (HT Fire Andrea Mitchell via I Hate the Media; click to enlarge in a separate tab or window):
Facebook is owned by investors and is not a government agency. That's capitalism. If you don't like fb, then don't use it.

Location hidden

#161892 Jul 1, 2013
Hummm, BATF just promotes Fast and Furious supervisor who had lost 2,000 guns!!!
In the Army we called that F-up and Move up!

Ottawa

#161893 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
FYI, Rogue, Topix only censors spam, which AL is wont to do all the time, and out-and-out profanity which you use now and then when you're backed against the wall and which Justice Ha Ha uses ALL the time, even when not backed up against the wall which is, it's true, not often.
Sunlight Foundation com

Sayville, NY

#161894 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know when World War One (The Great War) ended? October 2010!!! How about the Korean War? It hasn't!!! When did the Persian Gulf War end? Come on now, when did the Persian Gulf War END???
There are only two ways any war ends. When there is a Peace Treaty or when one side Capitulates. The combat of WWI was suspended on Nov. 11, 1917 but ended when war reparations were finally paid in Oct. 2010.
<quoted text>
It is very sad that Liberals seem to understand things they read but they really don't. It is called the Kaleidoscope Effect which is caused by smoking way too much wicked weed.
First off, I don't smoke or drink.

Secondly, What the HECK are you talking about ending wars.

Thirdly, The CIA came out publicly against Bush and Cheney for LYING about WMD in Iraq. Remember Yellowcake?

A Quick Aside: You do remember the CIA August 6, 2001 memo telling Bush, "al Qaeda determined to strike in United States", don't you?

Location hidden

#161895 Jul 1, 2013
In 1981 the Army had a Chinook crash which killed one and cost $8M to rebuild the aircraft and the person who caused it was a SSG (Staff Sergeant) aircraft electrician.
A little over a year later the same SSG caused a Chinook to over speed it's power-train costing another $2 M in repairs so the commander refused him to work on any of his aircraft.
Sooo, the sent him to Fort Eustis, VA as an instructor to teach .... aircraft electronics repair!!! Yep, F-up and move up!
Sunlight Foundation com

Sayville, NY

#161896 Jul 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
God never told us that there is illness.
Well, GOD told Bush are few things. LOL

----------

God told me to invade, says Bush
LONDON October 7, 2005
US PRESIDENT George Bush has said that he was instructed by God to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a new BBC series.
The claim comes from the first meeting between the US leader, the Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas (also known as Abu Mazen), and his then foreign minister in June 2003./ http://tinyurl.com/b4zdw

The ministers say that Mr Bush also revealed to them that he had been told by God to create a Palestinian state.

Former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath, now the Information Minister, describes the meeting with the US leader, in the BBC2 program, Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs.

He says: "President Bush said to all of us:'I'm driven with a mission from God'.
"God would tell me,'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did, and then God would tell me,'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ...' And I did.

"And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me,'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'.
"And by God I'm gonna do it."
Mr Abbas, who was also at the meeting in the Egyptian resort of Sharm al-Sheikh, recounts how the President told him: "I have a moral and religious obligation.

"So I will get you a Palestinian state."
http://www.theage.com.au/news/iraq/god-told-m...

Bush: God told me to invade Iraq
President 'revealed reasons for war in private meeting'
07 October 2005 / http://tinyurl.com/a8w5n
President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.
The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003, according to a BBC series which will be broadcast this month.
In the programme Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, which starts on Monday, the former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath says Mr Bush told him and Mahmoud Abbas, former prime minister and now Palestinian President: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me,'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me,'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."
And "now again", Mr Bush is quoted as telling the two, "I feel God's words coming to me:'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God, I'm gonna do it."

Mr Abbas remembers how the US President told him he had a "moral and religious obligation" to act. The White House has refused to comment on what it terms a private conversation. But the BBC account is anything but implausible, given how throughout his presidency Mr Bush, a born-again Christian, has never hidden the importance of his faith.
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/...

------

Bush reportedly wants to sodomize bin Laden
http://tinyurl.com/3ycdbw
Speaking of George Bush, with whom Sharon developed a very close relationship, Uri Dan recalls that Sharon's delicacy made him reluctant to repeat what the president had told him when they discussed Osama bin Laden. Finally he relented. And here is what the leader of the Western world, valiant warrior in the battle of cultures, promised to do to bin Laden if he caught him: "I will screw him in the A$$!"
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/826601.ht...
Sunlight Foundation com

Sayville, NY

#161899 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In 1981 the Army had a Chinook crash which killed one and cost $8M to rebuild the aircraft and the person who caused it was a SSG (Staff Sergeant) aircraft electrician.
A little over a year later the same SSG caused a Chinook to over speed it's power-train costing another $2 M in repairs so the commander refused him to work on any of his aircraft.
Sooo, the sent him to Fort Eustis, VA as an instructor to teach .... aircraft electronics repair!!! Yep, F-up and move up!
Helicopter Lands in Hudson River

June 30, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/mdq6vjr

A quick-thinking pilot safely landed a helicopter on the Hudson River Sunday morning after the aircraft's engine failed midair during a routine sightseeing flight with a family of four Swedish tourists, authorities said.

The pilot, Michael Campbell, 22 years old, said he was flying north roughly 1,500 feet above the Hudson at about 120 mph when the engine shut down. He put out a mayday call and then addressed his passengers: "I told them we were going down and to just relax," he said in an interview.

Less than 20 seconds later, the helicopter was floating on two emergency pontoons that Mr. Campbell had engaged as he glided the aircraft down near the West 79th Street Boat Basin.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Ottawa

#161900 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Remember, Rogue, he who can, does, and he who cannot, teaches.

In my life, I've read and heard and seen to a certain extent the best physicists, doctors, engineers, political scientists, economists, who were the worst-ever teachers and practitioners of pedagogy. On the other hand, others who were failures when trying to apply their theories to their trade were huge successes in education. It's how you teach, Rogue, not how you do. Great brains probably expect too much of their students and thereby skip too many essentials. Not generalizing, mind you, as the opposite if also often true.
Sunlight Foundation com

Sayville, NY

#161901 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now Fox News is reporting is that the co$t of health (Obama Care) care is the biggest subject. It Fox News over emphasizing that issue .... or is CNN downplaying that issue?!?
BART strike to paralyze San Francisco commute
By Holly Yan and Dave Alsup, CNN, Mon July 1, 2013
....Rice also said BART also offered to reduce the amount of employee contributions originally requested for pension and medical benefits.....
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/01/us/california-b...
Liberal Progressives wanted Single Payer Medicare For All Healthcare. Even the Public Option was off the table with these corporate centrist Democrats.

Corporate centrist Democrats like Obama, Reid and Pelosi wanted the use the same template as Bush/Cheney Senior Citizen Prescription Drug Bills in 2003 & 2006.

ALL AMERICAN SENIORS ARE STILL PAYING THE HIGHEST PRICES FOR MEDICINES.

What Republican Congressman Billy Tauzin did for Bush, Democratic Senator Max Baucus did for Obama.

----------

Watchdog Group Sues for Disclosure of White House Meetings with Healthcare Execs / July 23, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/mby2t4
I want to just talk about some of the names, as they’ve released this, naming some of the healthcare executives who have made multiple trips to the Obama White House.
Richard Umbdenstock, the president of the American Hospital Association, has visited the White House eight times since Obama took office, beginning on February 3rd, two weeks after Obama’s inauguration.
Former Congressman Billy Tauzin has visited five times, now head of the drug industry lobby, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, known as PhRMA.
Dr. James Rohack, president-elect of the American Medical Association, has visited four times, as has Karen Ignagni, president and CEO of America’s Health Insurance Plans, an industry trade group.
Other healthcare executives who have made multiple visits to the Obama White House include Jeffrey Kindler, CEO of drugmaker Pfizer; Stephen Hemsley, chief executive of UnitedHealth Group; George Halvorson, head of Kaiser Foundation Health Plan; Richard Clark, CEO of the Merck pharmaceutical company; Jay Gellert, CEO of Health Net; and Rick Smith, senior vice president of PhRMA, which Billy Tauzin heads.
http://www.democracynow.org/2009/7/23/watchdo...

Ottawa

#161902 Jul 1, 2013
Sunlight Foundation com wrote:
<quoted text>
Thirdly, The CIA came out publicly against Bush and Cheney for LYING about WMD in Iraq. Remember Yellowcake?
A Quick Aside: You do remember the CIA August 6, 2001 memo telling Bush, "al Qaeda determined to strike in United States", don't you?
Caesar's legions invaded Britannia (Britain) in 50 BC. To this day, no peace accord has been signed formally ending that war, meaning, according to Rogue's logic, that Rome and Britain are still in a state of war.

Location hidden

#161903 Jul 1, 2013
Sunlight Foundation com wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and Amb. Joe Wilson LIED about Iraq trying to buy yellowcake from that country in Africa whose name I am not allowed to write down. And Colon Powell withheld information about that incident from Bush and he was forced to resign.
Oh, why was the lawsuit against Scooter Libby by Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame tossed out and why did Valery Plame RESIGN from the CIA???

Wilson v. Cheney[edit]
Main article: Wilson v. Cheney
On July 13, 2006, Joseph and Valerie Wilson filed a civil lawsuit against Rove, Libby, Vice President Dick Cheney, and other unnamed senior White House officials (among whom they later added Richard Armitage) for their alleged role in the public disclosure of Valerie Wilson's classified CIA status. Judge John D. Bates dismissed the Wilsons' lawsuit on jurisdictional grounds on July 19, 2007; the Wilsons appealed. On August 12, 2008, in a 2-1 decision, the three-judge panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit upheld the dismissal. Melanie Sloan, of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which represents the Wilsons, "said the group will request the full D.C. Circuit to review the case and appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court." Agreeing with the Bush administration, the Obama Justice Department argues the Wilsons have no legitimate grounds to sue.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Plame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RealDave 1,111,307
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Toj 98,259
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Fair Game 46,861
Amy 9-23-14 1 hr edogxxx 12
Another Weekend of Street Violence and Enterta... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 2 hr Jesse Sharpton 6
Chicago: Urine Trouble: How Can the CTA Keep It... 2 hr H_Rap Brown 2
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE