BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
142,241 - 142,260 of 175,260 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

American Lady wrote:
QUIT deleting my posts!
You mean your SPAM?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Ah, the rich create jobs. 90% of all millionaires as self made. Just look at Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. How about Shad who spent his first night in America ina $2 a night YMCA room. Shahid "Shad" Khan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahid_Khan Yep, Shad comes to America with pocket change and now he is a multi-millionaire!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
And how many USED TO BE on that Forbes 400 list and blew Daddy's money and are now poor? Just because you inherit money, does not mean you will stay rich. Just look at the Vanderbilt who in three generations lost what Cornelius Vanderbilt had built!
But, the Forbers 400 are only 400 people and there are 3,068.000 millionaires in the US. Methinks Wojo is comparing apples to oranges again!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millionaire
Rougie doesn't even know an apple from an orange. The point is that his 90% figure was made up. Also most "self-made" millionaires I know were sent to private schools from well off families that were not millionaires but close to it. Then when Forbes asked if they were born into wealth they say "no" and it means 86% are self-made. Bullshit. Many were born into well off families with many advantages and then their home values increased to the point that they became "self made" millionaires. Average age 61. The Nixon-Ford-Carter years and early 80s were instrumental in making them millionaires due to INFLATION. Self-made millionaire was my grandfather who came to this country with nothing and was worth a mil in the 1940s when $1M meant something.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And how many USED TO BE on that Forbes 400 list and blew Daddy's money and are now poor? Just because you inherit money, does not mean you will stay rich. Just look at the Vanderbilt who in three generations lost what Cornelius Vanderbilt had built!
Makes no difference how many lost because that does not change either the 40% figure or the 10% currently on the list due to inheritance. Duh!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
~40% of Forbes 400 richest had substantial family help, and 1/4 of those inherited enough to be on the list without lifting finger, Mr. Bullshitter.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Another apology. Please.....
It's never good to tick off your allies. Wouldn't the genius agree?
You don't read too well, do you? I did write that they bugged each other. Sigh.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Gas $1.84? Exxon sign highlights gas prices the day Obama took office
http://washingtonexaminer.com/gallery/article...
It was $3.41 in 2008, Who was president then?

Oh,today, it's an average of $3.60 per gallon. That is, in today's dollars, less than GWB's 2008 price . You also import less. You also produce more.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it would be. LMAO! Are you suddenly interested in "my" relationship with God? Do tell...why?
So once more you made it up. Once more you lied. Tanks for admitting it. The truth shall set you free.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Now Fox News is reporting is that the co$t of health (Obama Care) care is the biggest subject. It Fox News over emphasizing that issue .... or is CNN downplaying that issue?!?

BART strike to paralyze San Francisco commute
By Holly Yan and Dave Alsup, CNN, Mon July 1, 2013
....Rice also said BART also offered to reduce the amount of employee contributions originally requested for pension and medical benefits.....
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/01/us/california-b...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rougie doesn't even know an apple from an orange. The point is that his 90% figure was made up. Also most "self-made" millionaires I know were sent to private schools from well off families that were not millionaires but close to it. Then when Forbes asked if they were born into wealth they say "no" and it means 86% are self-made. Bullshit. Many were born into well off families with many advantages and then their home values increased to the point that they became "self made" millionaires. Average age 61. The Nixon-Ford-Carter years and early 80s were instrumental in making them millionaires due to INFLATION. Self-made millionaire was my grandfather who came to this country with nothing and was worth a mil in the 1940s when $1M meant something.
WEll, if my 90% is wrong, prove it?
And just because someones's parents were rich, does not mean he was handed it.
Oh, and just what is the average net worth of the Forbes 400? What would you expect the average net worth of the F-400 was thirty years ago? Yes, inflation is a factor. But we still have few millionaires now than when Obama entered the White House and that is evn with the inflation factor.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Ah, the rich create jobs. 90% of all millionaires as self made. Just look at Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. How about Shad who spent his first night in America ina $2 a night YMCA room. Shahid "Shad" Khan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahid_Khan Yep, Shad comes to America with pocket change and now he is a multi-millionaire!
But, the Forbers 400 are only 400 people and there are 3,068.000 millionaires in the US. Methinks Wojo is comparing apples to oranges again!!!
Please indicate how your reply has any relevance whatsoever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Now check this graph out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Graphic.png

Now, note 1999. That was when the DOT.COM bubble burst. Then in 2002 the Bush tax cuts started to cut in. By 2006 we had had the housing bubble burst, interest rates bottomed out, and people moved their money into the stock market. Notice the peak in 2007 just before the stock market dumped.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and just what is the average net worth of the Forbes 400? What would you expect the average net worth of the F-400 was thirty years ago? Yes, inflation is a factor. But we still have few millionaires now than when Obama entered the White House and that is evn with the inflation factor.
Rogue wrote "WEll, if my 90% is wrong, prove it?"

Liar, fabricator LRS - style. YOU claimed 90%. YOU prove it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please indicate how your reply has any relevance whatsoever.
Sorry, I cannot dumb down my argument low enough for you to understand.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Rougie, you made the false claim and YOU cannot back it up, as usual.

And the wealthy get wealthier, contrary to Rougie's fantasies, and the rest get less:

"From 2009 to 2011, the mean wealth of the 8 million households in the more affluent group rose to an estimated $3,173,895 from an estimated $2,476,244, while the mean wealth of the 111 million households in the less affluent group fell to an estimated $133,817 from an estimated $139,896."

A Rise in Wealth for the Wealthy; Declines for the Lower 93%

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/04/23/a-r...
wojar wrote:
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Hummmm, we knew Facebook had been politically censoring sites and it looks like this time the back paddle. I wonder when someone will expose Forum's selected censoring?
Can't use the n-word on Forum even when you are talking about a certain African country that Amb. Joe Wilson visited but you can call white people crackers all you want.

Facebook Blocks, Restores 'Politically Incorrect' Post of Fox Radio's Todd Starnes
By Tom Blumer | June 30, 2013

Any doubt that there is a serious problem with leftists imitating the Thought Police in George Orwell's 1984 and scouring the Internet to silence free expression pretty much disappears once you see what they were able to have temporarily removed from the Facebook page of Fox Radio's Todd Starnes. And while it's a relief that the post has been restored, consider how many others without the Fox host's visibility may be having their posts removed with far less recourse.

Full text of the post, which has since been restored, along with the takedown notice Starnes reports he received, follow the jump (HT Fire Andrea Mitchell via I Hate the Media; click to enlarge in a separate tab or window):

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2013/...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Rougie, but the top 7% got wealthier and the bottom 93% got poorer from 2009 - 2011. That's because most millionaires have more than $1M. Even if there are fewer millionaires, the millionaire class in this country has more $$$ now than in 2009. That's a fact.

And everyone else has less.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Apples & Oranges? It was Rougie who used Kahn, Jobs, and Gates as examples, ALL OF THEM ON THE FORBES 400 list.

Duh!

What is Rougie smoking?
wojar wrote:
~40% of Forbes 400 richest had substantial family help, and 1/4 of those inherited enough to be on the list without lifting finger, Mr. Bullshitter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

I guess none of you Libtards want to talk about the waterborded confessions in Shitcago done by DEMOCRATS against BLACK men?
Shitcago needs to compensate these victims. I would say one million dollars for each year in prison!!! Now that we have had over thirty young BLACK men whose lives have been ruined by the DEMOCRAT thugs, what do you Libtards say???

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I cannot dumb down my argument low enough for you to understand.
Yes, your contention being that 90% of millionaires are self-made because so many kids of rich parents squandered their part of their daddy's fortune. Makes sense. Yup.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Just look at it, none of the cops will come forward and the weatherboarding was done in a closed cell without any other witnesses. But dozens of BLACK men claimed they were waterboarded.
But the last victim has proven he could not have committed the murder as he was already in prison for a minor crime at the same time the murder took place. So why would he confess to a murder he did not commit when he had a solid alibi? Maybe because he was in fear of his life. You do know that they were told by the police that they would drown them if they did not confess?!?
Shame on you DEMOCRATS!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Rougie, you made the false claim and YOU cannot back it up, as usual.
And the wealthy get wealthier, contrary to Rougie's fantasies, and the rest get less:
"From 2009 to 2011, the mean wealth of the 8 million households in the more affluent group rose to an estimated $3,173,895 from an estimated $2,476,244, while the mean wealth of the 111 million households in the less affluent group fell to an estimated $133,817 from an estimated $139,896."
A Rise in Wealth for the Wealthy; Declines for the Lower 93%
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/04/23/a-r...
<quoted text>
Wojar wrote : "Sorry Rougie, you made the false claim and YOU cannot back it up, as usual"

He surely will. Did he not write, less than a week ago, that he ALWAYS had a link to prove what he advanced. I'm sure he'll come up with the 90%. Just be patient. Like, forever patient. Then, he'll repeat the lie/fabrication, just like now 'cuz it's not the first time he comes up with the 90%.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMajority 1,084,929
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 min honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 10 min Mister Tonka 10
Ask Amy 8-1-14 14 min Mister Tonka 18
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min Muzzies r terrorists 68,106
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 47 min Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,032
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••