BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#161971 Jul 1, 2013
AngryOldWhiteguy wrote:
<quoted text>BE ADVISED FOX is owned and operated by the same evil-cabal which runs NPR, CBS & BBC. They are called the Freemasons(Illuminati).
Obama is an illegal-alien and the Son-of-Perdition.
Obama was born in Hawaii,as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor) show. As for "the son-of-perdition," it is your right to think so, but your view does not affect the FACT that despite such lies Obama was re-elected last November with 332 Electoral Votes to Mitt Romney's 206 and with close to five million more votes than Mitt Romney.

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank, and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.

So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#161973 Jul 1, 2013
AngryOldWhiteguy wrote:
<quoted text>SIMPLE It means that Obama was indeed born a British Subject in Kenya before he was adopted as Moslem Barry Soetoro in Indonesia. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number. Dr.Alan Schecter delivered the little turd in Mombassa and Lucas D. Smith smuggled the Birth Certificate out of Kenya in 2008 before this usurper was officially selected by the godless commies who now run the world. Our elections are a sham, same-sex marriage is the abomination-of-desolation and Pope Francis is The False Prophet. NYC is Babylon and BHO is The Antichrist.
Is that what you think it means?

I think it means reality doesn’t change whether you believe in it or not. Last I heard Obama is still the POTUS and apparently you’re still dreaming. That’s the reality.

Your rhetoric sounds ancient as well. Could be you’re caught in a time warp or something. This is 2013 and we have a black president who was duly elected (twice) by the people. Get over it already.
President Obama

Zambia

#161975 Jul 1, 2013
Hey Guys! Saw this thread about me. I'm on vacation visiting my home town.
Anyone need any obamacare waivers?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161976 Jul 1, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
IF this thread is STILL here....MUST mean... Something....WHAT..I don't KNOW!!!
Unfortunatly it means the usurper is still in the White House ,,,,, after he gets back fro his vacation.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161977 Jul 1, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
You are preaching to the choir AL...
I am a certifiable gun enthusiast.
Hell, I plan to go shooting a bit later today.
Just because the kid got shot doesn't mean it was justified.
I am all about the 2nd amendment.
I understand wanting to believe this was a righteous necessary justifiable case of self defense.
Would make a good story for next month's Guns and Ammo....
But it clearly was not.
Martin beat Zimmerman.
Asked neighbors call the police.
Was no longer in contact with Zimmerman at all.
Awaiting the arrival of the police.
THEN....a 17 yr old got plugged center mass.
This doesn't sound like...look like...or smell like ...self defense.
It's hard to imagine the horrors teenage soldiers experienced. They charged through hailstorms of bullets while the bodies of their friends fell all around them. They listened as wounded men pleaded for their mothers, for a drink of water, or for death to come. They assisted surgeons, standing by as they sawed off mangled arms and legs -- often without an anesthetic. They endured the horrors of Andersonville, a Confederate prison in which thousands of Union men died of starvation and disease. They were killed in battle or suffered physical and mental wounds that they would carry for the rest of their lives.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fe...

There young boys are soon to be "men" by standards.
18 year olds are considered ADULTS!

Some 'teenagers' kill and commit mayhem MORE than adults!
They are just 'mean spirited'...

Trayvon IS/was a THUG!...
That picked on the WRONG guy!
Barry OoOOooo

Nairobi, Kenya

#161978 Jul 1, 2013
^^^

Impostor Obama. The NSA is on you.

Location hidden

#161980 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Score another one for First Amendment Rights. NRA T-Shirt Kid Has All Charges Dropped Written by Gary North on July 1, 2013 A 14-year-old West Virginia middle school student wore an NRA T-shirt to school this spring. It had a picture of an AR-15 on it. His teacher told him to turn the shirt inside-out. He refused. The teacher told the administration. The administration called the cops. A cop told him to turn it inside-out. He refused. The cops arrested him for obstructing justice — a criminal charge. A judge has just thrown out the case.“The state of West Virginia is not interested in the possibility of creating a juvenile criminal record for this defendant.” The mother of the boy says she will sue the people who did this to her son. The case is one more example of tax-funded education run amuck. The anti-gun mania means that students may not even wear a T-shirt with an image of a gun on it. This is gun control taken to the next level. The solution is not lawsuits. The solution is to pull children out of the tax-funded schools. But most parents refuse to take this step. Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/07/01/nra-t ...
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
We've discussed this before, Rogue and Ill reply the same thing, namely that the US is a nation of 310 million. You bring out ONE example of stupidity by a teacher, implying, oh surprise, that he is a liberal and carry on right to the trial. Any more of those Natioal Enquirer/wnd.com /foxn3ws.com sensationalist dispatches?
Pardon? It was not the teacher who called the police and it was not the teacher who arrested the young man. Have you ever heard of false arrest?
How much has Dearborn, MI had to shell out to those Christians simply because they dare speak the words of Jesus on a public sidewalk?

Moreno Valley, CA

#161981 Jul 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
TUNE IN
to FOX NEWS Channel
for further TRUTHFUL details!
Prosecution is dying, BY their OWN witnesses :)
Don’t you ever get tired of Fox letting to you down AL? Sounds a bit like Romney will win by a landslide to me.
President Obama

Nairobi, Kenya

#161982 Jul 1, 2013
Anyone need any Obamacare waivers? I KNOW you do!

Hit up Barry with the request. I aint gonna stop till America drops!

Dope

Location hidden

#161983 Jul 1, 2013
Last year a cop arrested a man who exposed a concealed weapon to a cop during a traffic stop. And the cop was FIRED. Because if they had not, the town may have been sued!!!
You see, here in Florida, if you have a CCP and a concealed weapon, when a cop stops you, you MUST tell him you are packing, which he DID. And when he was getting back into his car, he bend over and the shape of the gun appeared through his cloths so I cop decided it was NOT concerned enough and arrested him.
But than is not what the law says. Yes, it must remain concealed but not invisible and the cop knew it.
So it was a bad arrest and the cop got canned!
President Obama

Nairobi, Kenya

#161984 Jul 1, 2013
Yeah b1tches I'm on vacation.

Visiting my homies back in the Kenya hood. And you alls is payin for it!
President Obama

Nairobi, Kenya

#161985 Jul 1, 2013
Now where's my pancakes!?

Moreno Valley, CA

#161986 Jul 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
There young boys are soon to be "men" by standards.
18 year olds are considered ADULTS!
Some 'teenagers' kill and commit mayhem MORE than adults!
They are just 'mean spirited'...
Trayvon IS/was a THUG!...
That picked on the WRONG guy!
Oh then it was Trayvon who profiled Zimmerman. Got it!

Location hidden

#161987 Jul 1, 2013
A few years ago a police officer stopped a college football player (who happened to be black). The officer administrated a field sobriety test, which he passed. He then administered a breathalyzer test and he blew a ZERO. But that did not stop the cop from arresting him for a DUI but as soon as he got back to the station, the desk sergeant dropped the charge and the cop FIRED!
You can not arrest anyone without evidence of some sort!

Location hidden

#161988 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Unfortunately it means the usurper is still in the White House ,,,,, after he gets back fro his vacation.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
President Obama wrote:
Yeah b1tches I'm on vacation.
Visiting my homies back in the Kenya hood. And you alls is payin for it!
Looks like I jerked someone's chair! Thanks for making my day.
How many times did you Libtards bitch when Bush went on vacations?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161989 Jul 1, 2013
AngryOldWhiteguy wrote:
<quoted text>Legally this commie-thug couldn't be elected Dogcatcher.
Jesus is Lord.
Oh good - a nice Christian bigot.

Location hidden

#161992 Jul 1, 2013
Don't tell me that Obama went back to Africa to light up the place because that is impossible. It is sad that the birth place of mankind is the most backward continent on this Earth. Of source I exclude Antarctica but only because it is really not populated by mankind.
But really, ancient Egypt was one of the great civilizations and then it just disappeared into blackness. I could give you my reasons why Africa is so backwards by you will probably just call me a racist again.

Electricity in Africa / The dark continent

Power shortages have become one of the biggest brakes on development / Aug 16th 2007

SEEN from space, Africa at night is unlit—as dark as all-but empty Siberia. With nearly 1 billion people, Africa accounts for over a sixth of the world's population, but generates only 4% of global electricity. Three-quarters of that is used by South Africa, Egypt and the other countries along the north African littoral.

The need for more power stations in the rest of the continent has long been recognised, but most of the attempts at electrification in the 1970s and the 1980s failed. In some countries, dictators pillaged power stations for parts and fuel. In others, power stations were built but not maintained. Turbines were run at full capacity until they broke, then were abandoned. By some counts, only 17 of Nigeria's 79 power stations, many dating from this period, are still working; the country's demand for power is an estimated 7,600 megawatts, against an actual operating capacity of 3,500MW. The World Bank reckons that 500m sub-Saharan Africans are without what it calls “modern energy”.
http://www.economist.com/node/9660077
AmericaN lADY

Danville, KY

#161993 Jul 1, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t you ever get tired of Fox letting to you down AL? Sounds a bit like Romney will win by a landslide to me.
I do NOT keep my tv on FOX!
BUT at the time I said THAT, they were having the "recording from his "police interview" ...

Got IT!?!

BUT YES FOX "is"
more "honest AND trustworthy"
than the rest of the cable news networks!

Local TV stations still have mainly 'honest' reporters!

NOT when it comes to "national!"

Come out of your box ...
LIVE a little!:)

LEARN a little!

~-~
AmericaN lADY

Danville, KY

#161994 Jul 1, 2013
AngryOldWhiteguy wrote:
<quoted text>How right you are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wBWuJNcnvG8XX
Thank You!
Great video ...

Location hidden

#161995 Jul 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good - a nice Christian bigot.
Oh goody, a nice Anti-Christian bigot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,041
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min DBWriter 1,224,064
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min Ratloder 69,800
News CTA veteran Dorval Carter to return from D.C. t... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Core Aspects In Testo XTRM Across The Usa 5 hr jorgeleone 1
College Scandals 14 hr music 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 hr Red_Forman 5,947
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]