BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
142,141 - 142,160 of 177,253 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161766
Jun 30, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Snopes has been referenced by all major networks worldwide and the written press. When it debunks, it debunks, and no one except clueless and obstinate tea partyers and birthers argue over the results. On the other hand, name the networks and papers that reference Wnd.com and Foxnwews.com except to mock them.
Geez! Try and catch on. Your opinion is worthless.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161767
Jun 30, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Snopes? LMAO! Nice one Groidman.
Yeah I know! Mr. Liars caught lying again. Who’d a thunk it?

How about the actual MA report. Will that do Mr. Liars?
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/1...

Or the actual Twitchy apology.
http://twitchy.com/2012/03/25/why-teamdueproc...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161768
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing those fake pictures again Mr. Liars? The MA says TM was 17yrs, 5 foot 11 and weighed 158 pounds. Got something else you don’t know that you care to add to that?
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/martin....
After murdering a child with a gun, it would have been obvious for a murderer to bang his head on the ground with sufficient force to cause minor bleeding, but no serious injuries, in order to get out of what he created. This is consistent with the evidence that shows no evidence of Z's DNA on TM's hands or any of Z's tissue under his nails.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161769
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
After murdering a child with a gun, it would have been obvious for a murderer to bang his head on the ground with sufficient force to cause minor bleeding, but no serious injuries, in order to get out of what he created. This is consistent with the evidence that shows no evidence of Z's DNA on TM's hands or any of Z's tissue under his nails.
Disregarding his whacky prediction of a Romney landslide victory and "can you hear us coming" rants, is it surprising that out-and-out racist Justice Ha ha LRS would also ignore Twitchy's apology. When one's a loser, on gets used to it and falls in a rut.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161770
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez! Try and catch on. Your opinion is worthless.
To you, yes. Especially when, every time, it shows what a fool you are.
Sunlight Foundation com

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161771
Jun 30, 2013
 
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I’m sure this piece they sang at Whitney’s funeral should be right up your ally. LOL…… I’m not a Christian, but I do love gospel music. Then again I pretty much like most music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MmWlcKx2Y7cXX
Can’t believe some of these bands. Absolutely fantastic! The Clark Sisters - Blessed & Highly Favored
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Me too, good music is good music no matter what genre.

You hit a home run with Tomorrow.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161772
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Would letting a suspected perp know that you are in fact a neighborhood watchman not actually defeat the purpose? Or was Zimmerman’s motive even more sinister? News at eleven!

PAT CARBONELL, WHO WRITES THE BLOG LEZ GET LEGAL, OBSERVED:

“That Neighborhood Watch patrols are only supposed to observe and report is a well-known fact; it may be assumed that Trayvon Martin was aware of this. After Mr. Zimmerman left his vehicle, after calling in his report, he has said he approached Trayvon to talk with him.

Even if he identified himself as a Neighborhood Watch member, Trayvon would have had no reason to believe him, as NW patrols are not supposed to confront anyone.

If Mr. Zimmerman demanded that Trayvon give an accounting of himself, the young man had no reason to feel compelled to answer such questioning.

If Mr. Zimmerman then gave any indication that he was trying to obstruct Trayvon from continuing on his way home, such as raising a hand or his voice, Trayvon would have been justified in feeling himself threatened, and under Florida law had a right to defend himself.

Hence, the punch (or several punches) delivered to Zimmerman’s face”
http://open.salon.com/blog/steve_klingaman/20...
Sunlight Foundation com

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161773
Jun 30, 2013
 
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I was just watching a litle RT.
They said that the Egyptian economy is in free-fall and the country is bracing for massive protests on the one-year anniversry of President Muhammad Morsi's ascent to power.
American news media is mostly mute on the developing and explosive situation in the Middle East.
I believe the Arab Spring started in 2003 when Bush and Cheney freed the Shiites in Iraq who are now loyal to Iran.

The whole Middle East is a powder keg ready to blow.

Next will be the fall of Syria.

Isn't it ironic that Iraq was a secular Muslim country with Saddam in power and ZERO threat to its neighbors.

==========

General Norman Schwartzkopf : Iraq Quagmire For USA
Iraq Quagmire: That, George Bush, knew!
http://tinyurl.com/2q9ex6


Cheney 1994: Invading Baghdad Would Create Quagmire C-SPAN
http://tinyurl.com/3d6x5b
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

==========

Why Iraq Was a Mistake
By Lt. General GREGORY NEWBOLD, Retired
http://tinyurl.com/p4j93 Apr. 09, 2006
From 2000 until October 2002, I was a Marine Corps lieutenant general and director of operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff. After 9/11, I was a witness and therefore a party to the actions that led us to the invasion of Iraq--an unnecessary war.

Inside the military family, I made no secret of my view that the zealots' rationale for war made no sense. And I think I was outspoken enough to make those senior to me uncomfortable.

But I now regret that I did not more openly challenge those who were determined to invade a country whose actions were peripheral to the real threat--al-Qaeda.

I retired from the military four months before the invasion, in part because of my opposition to those who had used 9/11's tragedy to hijack our security policy. Until now, I have resisted speaking out in public. I've been silent long enough.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...

----

General Anthony Zinni, USMC,(Ret.) Remarks at CDI Board of Directors Dinner, May 12, 2004 http://tinyurl.com/8ldmo

I think the first mistake that was made was misjudging the success of containment. I heard the president say, not too long ago, I believe it was with the interview with Tim Russert that ... I'm not sure ... but at some point I heard him say that "containment did not work." That's not true.

So to say containment didn't work, I think is not only wrong from the experiences we had then, but the proof is in the pudding, in what kind of military our troops faced when we went in there.

The third mistake, I think was one we repeated from Vietnam, we had to create a false rationale for going in to get public support. The books were cooked, in my mind. The intelligence was not there. I testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee one month before the war, and Senator Lugar asked me: "General Zinni, do you feel the threat from Saddam Hussein is imminent?" I said: "No, not at all. It was not an imminent threat. Not even close. Not grave, gathering, imminent, serious, severe, mildly upsetting, none of those."
http://www.cdi.org/program/document.cfm...
Sunlight Foundation com

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161774
Jun 30, 2013
 
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I was just watching a litle RT.
They said that the Egyptian economy is in free-fall and the country is bracing for massive protests on the one-year anniversry of President Muhammad Morsi's ascent to power.
American news media is mostly mute on the developing and explosive situation in the Middle East.
Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani
http://www.sistani.org/

More wisdom from General Zinni who had it right at the beginning.

==========

The sixth mistake, and maybe the biggest one, was propping up and trusting the exiles, the infamous "Gucci Guerillas" from London. We bought into their intelligence reports. To the credit of the CIA, they didn't buy into it, so I guess the Defense Department created its own boutique intelligence agency to vet them. And we ended up with a group that fed us bad information. That led us to believe that we would be welcomed with flowers in the streets; that led us to believe that this would be a cakewalk.

When I testified before Congress in 1998, after a grilling from Senator McCain and all those wonderful senators supported the Iraqi Liberation Act, and I told them that these guys are not credible and they are going to lead us into something they we will regret. At that time, they were pushing a plan that Central Command would supply air support and special forces, and we would put it into Iraq, and they would pied piper their way up to Baghdad and the whole place would fall apart. This plan was created by two senate staffers and a retired General. I happened to be the commander of central command, nobody bothered to ask me about how my troops would be used. And they were a little bit upset about me being upset about this.

These exiles did not have credibility inside the country or in the region. Not only did they not have credibility, it was clear that the information they were providing us many times was not correct and accurate. We believed in them. We also brought them in with us and deemed them into the governing council and the reception by Iraqis has been, to say the least, has not been great.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161775
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
After murdering a child with a gun, it would have been obvious for a murderer to bang his head on the ground with sufficient force to cause minor bleeding, but no serious injuries, in order to get out of what he created. This is consistent with the evidence that shows no evidence of Z's DNA on TM's hands or any of Z's tissue under his nails.
That seemed weird to me too.

I could be mistaken, but I remember witnesses saying the fight was on grass.

His injuries not being in line with a fist fight could be why 2nd degree murder is the charge.

This is EASY manslaughter. They must be sure they can prove intent to kill the child.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161776
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Thousands of young people have been killed since Obama started occupying The White House. Why is it that this "one" is on national television? If Obama had made racists comments,this would have not made the news,outside of southern Florida. Why did you elect a man who wants to divide our country so bad that he would cause a young guy on block watch captain to be hated? Why did you elect a racist to occupy The White House?
What the hell are you talking about Frank?

Obama is the reason people think Zimmerman was over zealous?

Maybe you could que up a few youtube videos on forming a coherent argument....he he he

People dislike the guy because he did something he had no business doing...then shot a child in the chest.

If anyone needed the SYG laws it was Martin.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161777
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
That seemed weird to me too.
I could be mistaken, but I remember witnesses saying the fight was on grass.
His injuries not being in line with a fist fight could be why 2nd degree murder is the charge.
This is EASY manslaughter. They must be sure they can prove intent to kill the child.
I agree. On the other hand, "they always get away" could point to intent, as George made sure Travon didn't get away from his imaginary crime of being "up to no good".

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161778
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This seems like something the defenders of Zimmerman would get real easy if they could just forget Martin was black...and put themselves in his shoes.

Putting myself in Zimmerman's shoes...everything ends after the phone call. And I am home for dinner for the next 20 years.

It only took a few possible scenarios for me to decide...and the more evidence I see...the more I am convinced.

Z. confronted an individual (he was the aggressor) who he had already reported to the police. Got his azz kicked and shot the kid who was defending himself from someone who jumped out of his car...pursued...and confronted him.

I don't think Z. intended to kill the child when he approached him. But after the fight started he purposefully shot Martin center mass.

A whole series of bad decisions on Zimmerman's part.

And he should pay for it.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161779
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Scrutiny wrote:
This seems like something the defenders of Zimmerman would get real easy if they could just forget Martin was black...and put themselves in his shoes.
Putting myself in Zimmerman's shoes...everything ends after the phone call. And I am home for dinner for the next 20 years.
It only took a few possible scenarios for me to decide...and the more evidence I see...the more I am convinced.
Z. confronted an individual (he was the aggressor) who he had already reported to the police. Got his azz kicked and shot the kid who was defending himself from someone who jumped out of his car...pursued...and confronted him.
I don't think Z. intended to kill the child when he approached him. But after the fight started he purposefully shot Martin center mass.
A whole series of bad decisions on Zimmerman's part.
And he should pay for it.
Agreed. Zimmerman's reckless disregard of substantial risk resulted in another's death. Involuntary manslaughter.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161780
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

17 years old

5'11 158 lbs

Had seen some youtube MMA fights.

Was in possession of some skittles.

Had a hoodie on in the rain.

This is your monster?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161781
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about Frank?
Obama is the reason people think Zimmerman was over zealous?
Maybe you could que up a few youtube videos on forming a coherent argument....he he he
People dislike the guy because he did something he had no business doing...then shot a child in the chest.
If anyone needed the SYG laws it was Martin.
The people that live in that gated community would not have made Zimmerman a block watch captain if they didn't think they needed block watch. Just the fact that there was a person dedicated to block watch was reason enough for Zimmerman to be diligent in his duties. The police had been called to The Retreat over four hundred times in the year preceding this incident. Twin Lakes residents were very aware of the many break in attempts and feared that liberty and property were in danger,hence the need for a block watch coordinator. Over zealous would be to close off the entire community to the public or to assign curfews. Looking out for the well being of the tenants is honorable. If you hired a security guard at the mall and all he did was sleep, you would fire him or her. Why did Obama say the if he had a son,he would look like Tryvon,did Tryvon have big ears?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161782
Jun 30, 2013
 
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. On the other hand, "they always get away" could point to intent, as George made sure Travon didn't get away from his imaginary crime of being "up to no good".
It has to be something a little more than that Wojar.
D.A.s don't generally reach.(their conviction rate matters)
I am thinking it is something we don't have access to. Maybe a witness. Maybe his injuries don't jive with his story.

If this is not the case then he is not guilty of 2nd degree.

Yes..."up to no good"
Funny how he lists quite a few reasons the police should respond.
"looking at houses" ... "up to no good" ... "looks like he is on drugs" (a marvelous assessment since he had a hoodie on)

Guess what? You are in a HOUSING development...that is all there is to see.
And no drugs...of coarse.

Zimmerman actually REQUESTED a stand your ground hearing!

His attorney waved it to get a jury trial.

So...even his council is sure he couldn't have won it.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161783
Jun 30, 2013
 
And the Dumbasrats sink to a new low. Unbelievably pathetic! Oh well, being the rats they are, they'll feel right at home in the sewer. LMAO!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161784
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The people that live in that gated community would not have made Zimmerman a block watch captain if they didn't think they needed block watch. Just the fact that there was a person dedicated to block watch was reason enough for Zimmerman to be diligent in his duties. The police had been called to The Retreat over four hundred times in the year preceding this incident. Twin Lakes residents were very aware of the many break in attempts and feared that liberty and property were in danger,hence the need for a block watch coordinator. Over zealous would be to close off the entire community to the public or to assign curfews. Looking out for the well being of the tenants is honorable. If you hired a security guard at the mall and all he did was sleep, you would fire him or her. Why did Obama say the if he had a son,he would look like Tryvon,did Tryvon have big ears?
Firstly, Martin wasn't the "public"...he was staying there. He was a resident.

I live in a gated community...wanna know how you get to be coordinator?

You volunteer.

The coordinator should know 1000 times better than to pursue or confront someone.

Would be interesting to find out how many of those 400 calls from the previous year came from neighborhood watch coordinator Zimmerman.

And maybe I am overlooking something...but isn't the entire point of a "gated community" is that it is not accessible to the public?

The pizza delivery guy doesn't get in here...without calling the front gate. If I invite people to my home I have to let the gate know they are coming. etc...

There are no unexpected guest.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161785
Jun 30, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
And the Dumbasrats sink to a new low. Unbelievably pathetic! Oh well, being the rats they are, they'll feel right at home in the sewer. LMAO!
Zimmerman is fortunate he has REAL lawyers defending him, not you. Who could not help but see the difference in quality of the Topix debate between Poppo, wojar, Srutiny, Learn to read, loose, linktv and birthers, tea partyers, and specially YOU, Justice ha ha LRS and Rogue Scholar. Were you two birthers representing Zimmerman, trial would be over already and he'd have begun serving his life sentence a long time ago. And you and Rogue would be serving time for contempt of court, on account of your racist profane and sexually-laced language.

As arguments for the defence, language like "fu...ing coward" (Rogue, tm reg'd) and "Dumbasrats and rats" (LRS tm reg'd) would not hold much water with the judge. How come the so-called "libtards" I just mentioned never have to resort to such language to make their point?

Did you have company today, Justice ha ha LRS? Did your stepmom have to hide you? Did you clean your "kerlplunks" beforer being banished to the potato cellar?(LRS tm reg'd) HA HA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min mahz 49,374
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Patrick 1,099,026
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) 54 min StarMountainKId 19
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr James 68,332
Aurora University student charged with sexual a... 2 hr wow 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,896
Amy 8-26 6 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••