BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,107)

Showing posts 142,121 - 142,140 of173,637
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really learn some manners, foreign punk. LMAO!
The above from the ill-mannered boor, filled with expletives and filthy language? THAT's why we can "hear you coming", what with the loud profanity and sexual rants.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

P.S.: And I'm pretty sure "blind date" is a cover for a meeting with a Russian agent, to whom, much to his disbelieving disappointment and thence urge to kill, she/he will hand over WMND.com and FoxNews.com esposés and revelatins, even throw in some Pravda nuggets LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

corr : eXposés

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

rats : revelations

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Jacques,
I was just watching a litle RT.
They said that the Egyptian economy is in free-fall and the country is bracing for massive protests on the one-year anniversry of President Muhammad Morsi's ascent to power.
American news media is mostly mute on the developing and explosive situation in the Middle East.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Obama should have never gone racing off to Cairo the way he did shortly after he was elected Commander-In-Chief.
I would have strongly advised him against such foolishness.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Obama was a Senator in name only.
He spent most of his time on the campaign trail and very little of it in his adopted home state of Illinois.
What I remember most about his meteoric rise to political super-stardom was him and Jordanian King Abdullah racing through the desert in a souped-up Jaquar.
Though he did not send me a post-card of his expoits, the image is indelibly stamped in my mind.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
There is that ICAO again. They are part of the United Nations. You do know China withdrew from the ICAO during the Hainan Island Incident, don't you? And G.W. wimped out just like his day did.
METAR
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Israeli town, see Meitar.
METAR is a format for reporting weather information. A METAR weather report is predominantly used by pilots in fulfillment of a part of a pre-flight weather briefing, and by meteorologists, who use aggregated METAR information to assist in weather forecasting.
Raw METAR is the most popular format in the world for the transmission of weather data.[citation needed] It is highly standardized through the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), which allows it to be understood throughout most of the world.
==========

YEAH, BUSH DID PAY A HECK OF SUMS OF MONEY TO CHINA IN ORDER TO GET BACK THE CRUSHED US SPY-PLANE FORCED DOWN ON that place Hainan.
It started from Clinton to give away satellite technology, etc., and it got worse during Bush time to China. Now it is all built up there. There is no save for people who went to China a lot, like Bush and Clinton, because they were like being converted (instead of converting them to be freedom-related.) Including former Bush cabinet Henry Paulson, as those were like being drugged by the using Chinese LSD that every time they went there, which they Chinese could have put something for Bush to eat, he was like others, becoming unsavable going too often there.

Only Russians can do better because China's model came from former Stalin, so as Russia controls China and China seeks to control USA--from their witchcraft thoughts of Mao calling the little paper tiger by playing naive Bush and Clinton to the falling to the traps.

As far as this country is concerned, they are full of emptiness as they really don't CARE WHO YOU ARE. Just forget that Jacque someone from Ottawa, as he is no typical, compared to those who speak typically English here, who won't think and speak like him. Even one out of 1 million people here can rarely be like him, including his way of thoughts. But this gives the reference to the standpoint when they don't care who anyone is, they like the Canda Conservatives see that China has become bigger from your presidents' building it up, which would become their Conservatives going for, to even replace or dump you eventually, as they look for somebody to challenge US. At the same time, they retain you in the meanwhile to look for anything new. That means Russia could be a potential prospect they would go for, since Russia economy is growing and Russia begins to look like a superman. For Europe, especially in east and central Europe, people are turning to Russians these days praising them while Germany is uncertain whether will go future Russia linkage or distancing US. As a matter of fact, China's economy is slowing very much and other economies have better growth rates than the Chinese one. Yet Russia always has the smaller brother China under its arms.

Your ex-presidents Clinton,and Bush had done you a lot of bad, while they keep talking about Snowden, as just what has he done to you people's future?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I was just watching a litle RT.
They said that the Egyptian economy is in free-fall and the country is bracing for massive protests on the one-year anniversry of President Muhammad Morsi's ascent to power.
American news media is mostly mute on the developing and explosive situation in the Middle East.
Weird, as I just finished reading an article on pro and anti-Morsi demonstrations throughout Egypt. And have read many such reports in the past. We tend to forget that some, or many of those demonstrations are anti-Morsi, and therefore anti Moslem-Sharia gov't. Those are the people we have to support in any way we can.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Jacques,
Exploits. Political exploitation is the name of the game.
loose

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Obama was a Senator in name only.
He spent most of his time on the campaign trail and very little of it in his adopted home state of Illinois.
What I remember most about his meteoric rise to political super-stardom was him and Jordanian King Abdullah racing through the desert in a souped-up Jaquar.
Though he did not send me a post-card of his expoits, the image is indelibly stamped in my mind.
How is all of the above different from any politician, particularly an unknown like Obama who had 2 and a half strikes against him of becoming president, not to mention senator before that?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Brother!
That is the question.
Then I’m sure this piece they sang at Whitney’s funeral should be right up your ally. LOL…… I’m not a Christian, but I do love gospel music. Then again I pretty much like most music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Can’t believe some of these bands. Absolutely fantastic! The Clark Sisters - Blessed & Highly Favored
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Exploits. Political exploitation is the name of the game.
loose
Tell us something all of us don't know.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

"At least 9 people shot across Chicago last night"

Chicago Tribune

-----

Jacques,
We call those people the Knife and Gun Club.
As the summertime temperatures rise, so does the violence.
There is a direct and undeniable correlation.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
"At least 9 people shot across Chicago last night"
Chicago Tribune
-----
Jacques,
We call those people the Knife and Gun Club.
As the summertime temperatures rise, so does the violence.
There is a direct and undeniable correlation.
Guns are great stuff. Background checks ? Wot for?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
What a little angel!
http://famous-conspiracy-theories-websites.bl...
Some DAs think this is an innocent child! LMAO!
Showing those fake pictures again Mr. Liars? The MA says TM was 17yrs, 5 foot 11 and weighed 158 pounds. Got something else you don’t know that you care to add to that?
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/martin....
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
P.S.: And I'm pretty sure "blind date" is a cover for a meeting with a Russian agent, to whom, much to his disbelieving disappointment and thence urge to kill, she/he will hand over WMND.com and FoxNews.com esposés and revelatins, even throw in some Pravda nuggets LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
You're perfectly content wandering around as a lost idiot, aren't ya?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing those fake pictures again Mr. Liars? The MA says TM was 17yrs, 5 foot 11 and weighed 158 pounds. Got something else you don’t know that you care to add to that?
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/martin....
Snopes? LMAO! Nice one Groidman.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're perfectly content wandering around as a lost idiot, aren't ya?
And, thankfully, not running into you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Snopes? LMAO! Nice one Groidman.
Snopes has been referenced by all major networks worldwide and the written press. When it debunks, it debunks, and no one except clueless and obstinate tea partyers and birthers argue over the results. On the other hand, name the networks and papers that reference Wnd.com and Foxnwews.com except to mock them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 142,121 - 142,140 of173,637
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Oliver Twisted 1,072,313
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min HughBe 68,160
Music Artists A to Z 22 min _Zoey_ 247
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,691
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min truth-facts 45,499
Abby 7-11 1 hr j_m_w 12
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,830
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE