BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,106)

Showing posts 142,101 - 142,120 of173,751
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Rouge remains oddly fixated on the 'stand your ground' law, which has no bearing on the case. Zimmerman is barred from raising this defense since he waived any right to it.
But I think Z can invoke the SYG law in the appeals process if hes found guilty of self defense.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Gots to Go ...
Late for a date :)
A date? HAS to be a blind date, otherwise, who...?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if Canada's next Libtardian government will sell these off too?
Boeing Delivers First Canadian CH-147F Chinook
By Rich Smith | June 28, 2013 |
On Thursday, the Canadian Department of National Defence announced that is has officially taken possession of the first of 15 Boeing CH-147F Chinook helicopters on order from Boeing, a model "designed especially for Canada's demanding operational and environmental requirements," according to the country's Minister of Defence Kerry-Lynne D. Findlay.
As Findlay explains, Boeing modified its basic CH-47 helicopter to meet Canadian requirements for an advanced, multi-mission, medium- to heavy-lift helicopter equipped with long-range fuel tanks that allow it to fly twice as far as previous models, a state-of-the-art electrical system, advanced radar and laser warning systems, three defensive machine guns, and a laser-based active missile counter-measure system to defeat anti-aircraft missiles.
Canada estimates the total cost of the 15 Canadian-variant Chinooks at $4.8 billion, including $2.2 billion spent on the helos themselves, and an additional $2.6 billion to pay for a 20-year in-service support program. Canada noted that Boeing is expected to deliver all 15 helos on time and on budget.
Rogue : "Minister of Defence Kerry-Lynne D. Findlay." Uh? Thought minister of defence was Peter McKay.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

JBH wrote:
HOW CAN US RETAIN to be A SUPERPOWER any further?
NOWADAYS, THEY DO NOT KNOW WHERE THE VALUE FUTURE OF THE DIRECTION to indicate some aspects in regard to liberty rights and freedom privacy of general public. As they keep saying they know and speak English, yet they just can't comprehend basic language and words that may be be vital or viable serving some messages or which make sense. I used to talk and write somewhat a lot. For long, if people could understand what I said and wrote, what makes any difference as English words and speech communication today in the language has not changed, even there are word and work simplification?
BESIDES, MANY ARE GROWING TO MAKE THEIR FAVORITES OF EXPANDING POINTING FINGERS, as if wearing no leather shoes but a pair of sandals to a train or mall would be charged, in the relation to extending targets of calling terrorists and traitors.
When I got out of college, I interviewed for a job and wanted to get higher pay.
The employer said to me to furnish them with something in writing by not explicitly telling how long the writing ought to be. I provided them with an essay of 1000 words, talking about job scope, career and some company concept of what workers should do.
I was hired and given an expense account, to invite customers to talk business. We went to drink during lunch time a lot, usually at places like Charlie Brown and Hooters where big-breasted waitresses short skits were as that was where customers wanted to go.
We never talked about waitresses as I felt the customers just wanted to look at them. Yet I tried to keep them focus on the business. so, I had to talk quite a lot. I got to drink many different mixed drinks and it was easy to call different brand names of spirits (liquor) like Black or Red Label for Scotch, and Beefeater for Gin, etc. I have gone to more than 800 bars. But today, when I say to a bartender for a Rusty Nail, I have to say to do it for them like saying it is Scotch (e.g., or Cutty Shark) and Drambui, or else the bartender doesn't know, even all these names are in the mixed-drinks book. I find women bartenders know and do better, for there are more women bartending these days. The point IS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THEIR PRODUCTS AND what they are SELLING AND WHAT THEY DO IN THEIR JOBS. HOW CAN US RETAIN A SUPERPOWER ANYMORE AS GOOD WORKERS ARE UNEMPLOYED AND ONLY THOSE WHO CAN'T DO AS being NOT as DOERS GET THE JOBS?
I had to write a lot for reports and letters to be sent out to each company I talked to. I used a dictaphone in order to save time for speed typists to type all out for me. All sorts of typists understood what I said and typed out in perfect forms of long reports, including even letters. They often said to me that I did not have to look through the typed materials again because they could understand very well what I said in the dictaphone and they had all sorts of books to check the syntax and wording, as they were in the profession specialized in doing that. THE POINT IS THAT ALL PEOPLE WHO HAD TO BE WORKING WITH ENGLISH SPECIALTY ESPECIALLY UNDERSTOOD ALL I SAID in those days, as some people would feel lost in reading mine,and yet why would they do so if they lack the standard? When the standpoint is about today, as some people seem to have problems understand simple language with something being not of formal format but easy words, from which they appear to have a hard time with, and that could lead to their minds in straining duress and explosion, HOW COULD US still RETAIN as A SUPERPOWER ANYMORE?
It is useless to be here with a bunch of people in chaos. AND THAT is ALL.
It's been said that the quality of Canadian schools was diminishing. If ever, evidence that we're going downhill was needed, one need only read the above post.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason to use deadly force is call "self defense"! Now, what reason did Martin have to assault him? You have yet to explain that!!!
You KNOW he assaulted Zimmerman? Oh, that's right, you were there with AL, saw it all. Why are you not testifying at the trial?

As I said yesterday, hypothetical situation : You attack me, I defend myself, I get the upper hand, this means that I am the attacker? Again, how do you know Martin attacked him? You're ready, and holding the rope, right?
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if Canada's next Libtardian government will sell these off too?
, and a laser-based active missile counter-measure system to defeat nd on budget.
========

THIS COUNTRY IS NOT ONE OF MILITARISM, EXCEPT RUSSIA AND ASIAN COUNTRIES NOWADAYS AS THEY INCREASE VAST EXPENDITURES IN THESE AREAS BECAUSE OF US RADICALISM, hacking, spying and CHINA.
How come the Conservatives feel US is too big for them and do too much say to them that they lean to China, and not Russia instead?
As far as these Canada's Conservatives who are unreal, all they do is TO SAY THIS AND THAT ABOUT LOTS OF THINGS THEY DON'T LIKE TOO, YET THEY NEVER SAY ANYTHING TO THEM CONSERVATIVES AS THEY ELECTED AND support THEM. Many of them have left for your country there as this population never gets large even it is the largest immigration society per capita on earth.
They are all the same as Conservatives and Liberals in this country. The Conservatives have imported too many new comers and immigrants, and Chinese things laid out in lots of markets and would even boast the appreciation of getting A PANDA for once in a life-time.
They just get more Asian immigrants with no balance for providing for the European immigrants. They have given a lot of accommodation for refugees from Iraq too.
Since the population is full of too many people from everywhere, Canada is not a country which will spend lots of money in military, but spend money most likely in health care and social services, as these are the public's demands. They even boosted their efforts in Afghanistan, yet they had to withdraw upon public's sentiments of getting fed up.
Although they are somewhat like radicals to increase lots of policing, they have been bashed for police corruption and using too much laser guns. Now they are cutting down expenditures on the RCMP.
You can't count on Canada, as it is no good these days to talk about inclining to US any more here, because the lady sitting next to you might not like it and that would ruin a relation.
No US hats or logos of anything are worn from US people coming here, as they seem not to be distinguished, so that people would view and treat them as locals. I used to see some Yanks holding a box of cigars standing by the hotel doorway while some would talk to me. These days, when I pass through the Hilton Hotel, some Yankees would take it wrongly and feel I am pointing at them as that is not so--it might have been their experiencing some other people doing that.
If the NDP here takes government, they could even withdraw from NATO. Right now, you still have the NORAD WITH CANADA AND THAT IS ABOUT IT.
You can't count on Canada any more, for they the Britain and France are the ones with military interested in Syria,and not even Germany.
It is a changing world and this country is flexible and not fixed in the direction.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

#@$%^&)_q#@(w$#@qw$)qw

A big case of using TASER gun has been the subject OF NO ACCEPTANCE in this country here---Although they are somewhat like radicals to increase lots of policing, they have been bashed for police corruption and using too much TASER guns.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A date? HAS to be a blind date, otherwise, who...?
You should really learn some manners, foreign punk. LMAO!
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

US is in no condition to face such paranoid repeated like 9-11 as US has no such composure and STANDPOINT to go through with it.
They all seem to feel the unrest of the people of Iraq, yet 9-11 indicated a crisis of US.

If there was no Canada to put itself in the coordination from 9=11 happening, there could have been some commercial flights shot down as might be regarded as 9-11 terror linkage.

DURING THE DAY OF 9-11, IT WAS IN CHAOS HERE.
The former PM Chreten let in US planes. People here on the West Coast knew more of how US military was rambling in the sky during that time. US military was tested and it did show much disorderly panic, as it was told US military jets might even shoot down International commercial jets in the North American sky. They forced down some commercial flights going to US to BC here on that day upon Chreten's allowance, while some people complained about it for US military to enter this space.

On the side of US, they even chased the chilling Bush's jet to Florida, that finally Bush had to hide in the bunker.

Right here, all hotels were fully full to accommodate foreigners landed from commercial flights going to US. Local customers just gave up their rooms for foreign guests. In addition, lots of homes were opened up to spare more rooms for stay of landed guests.

This was troublesome as that caused many local people inconvenience and outcry because of 9-11.

Here has been messed up with a lot of US inflicted troubles because of US action.

All they know is of US invasions somewhere like Iraq and Afghanistan, as they think it looked just fine for those far away, and will never happen to them to the case of anything similar. But it does LOOK LIKE they get used to it in Iraq and Afghanistan in dealing with their situations than US people, proven by the 9-11 happening.

You bet some people will rethink again, if US will have such bad disaster like 9-11 again, whether they would let US in again, for US has made messes and cumbersome chaos here, including the Clinton-Yeltsin Summit held here previously.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Yep, it's Global Warming all righty. But do you know how cold it was yesterday in the upper great plains? There are some places in Illinois that the HIGH was less than 70 degrees? Yep, freaky COLD!!!
But the Lame Stream Media will NOT report that!!!

Southwest bakes in 115 to 120-degree heat

LAS VEGAS (AP)— A man died and another was hospitalized in serious condition Saturday afternoon in heat-aggravated incidents as a heat wave blistered this sunbaked city and elsewhere in the Southwest.

Forecasters said temperatures in Las Vegas shot up to 115 degrees on Saturday afternoon, two degrees short of the city's all-time record.

Phoenix hit 119 degrees by mid-afternoon, breaking the record for June 29 that was set in 1994. And large swaths of California sweltered under extreme heat warnings, which are expected to last into Tuesday night — and maybe even longer.

The forecast for Death Valley in California called for 128 degrees Saturday, but it was 3 degrees shy of that, according to unofficial reports from the National Weather Service. Death Valley's record high of 134 degrees, set a century ago, stands as the highest temperature ever recorded on Earth.
http://news.yahoo.com/southwest-bakes-115-120...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Braxton died several months ago. She was the only black resident at a retirement home in Salina Kansas. You would think she was not at home with all those white people, but she was. She was a well educated .... Conservative.
I met her two years ago when she asked to pet my dogs. I mentioned I was a retired Army aviator and she said one of her sons went to West Point. Well, she was off a little bit, he interned at Walter Reed.
Yep, two of her sons were/are ... surgeons. And one of her daughters-in-law is a surgeon. And her late husband was also a surgeon.
Of, she was "just" a librarian. Just like Laura Bush, just a librarian. I will Google was run by librarians!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Mrs. Braxton went to school at Tuskegee Institute ... during WWII and she worked her way through by working at the airfield issuing flight gear to the student pilots.
I use to know a Tuskegee Airman, Sherman Rose. Sherman never made it into combat. He graduated in 1939 and became an instructor pilot and stayed at Tuskegee until 1946. He then ended up at Fort Rucker instructing there.
http://www.tributes.com/show/Sherman-Rose-840...

This mural is a tribute to Sherman Rose, a famous resident of Dothan and one of the original Tuskegee Airmen.
The full title of this mural is “A Tribute to Sherman Rose”. It was painted by Wes Hardin in 2001. It is just one of the Dothan murals that commemorate an African American.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caverscott/55484...
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

US has made inconvenience and chaos here besides 9-11.

As Palin said she could see houses in Russia, Russian pilots do see houses in Alaska as news reports indicate Russian jets speed over the Artic and cruise above the North American sky all the time.
There is nothing that the Canada or American jets can do much about it as Russian aircrafts just speed off. That says Russian military is fast in maneuvering in the sky.

As a while ago, US nuclear-powered ships or submarines passed over this West Coast parking at somewhere near Victoria, there had been a lot of bashing toward US from people here, that flying topedos or having nuclear carriage is conducive to danger. Since then, few have come over here.

The inconvenience that people felt about Clinton-Yeltsin Summit was voiced upon by many people. During the few days of Summit, policemen were on the roof tops holding rifles and that was fed up by locals as they saw as if police pointing rifles at them. Transportation was all in a mess, with roads blocked. Hotels were peculiar with secret agents in trench coats standing by the doorways staring at public. Yet Clinton went jogging in Stanley park that even few local ones joined him. However, as Ken Starr was chasing Clinton for impeachment evidences, they said Clinton bought some ties and gifts for Lewinsky at a Gastown store ( Gastown is a local district's name.)

The city was chilled, as no hot stuff were out for people to enjoy during that time. ALL THEY KNEW WAS US PRESENCE with THE LAYOUT OF LIMOUSINES telling that they had the right-of way to go on the road first, instead of local limousines going on their way of partying.

These are many troublesome inconveniences to tedious unpleasant things that the people had experienced. They did clash with police at Hyatt Hotel every time Chreten came here, for he had done accommodating US too much. One wonders if some people would like to see more bashing from those inflicting troubles to others. This is no more US as favorite, so that people can believe and say who they like and want, if they the Conservatives even went to sleep with the red Maoist China.

Russia at one time did seek a relation with this country during Chreten time and he refused that.
As these Conservatives are seeing no favor of Russians, yet one never knows if Russia extends hand for relationship again, when US is losing doctrine and logo from how people come across to them here. US does spy and hack Canadians, as US ambassador speaks no truth, and YOU all Canadians know that is so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Yep, spent two weeks in an old folks home. Most of the guys are WWII vets. And boy was it hot in Salina. Last Thursday it hit 103 degrees. And yesterday .... had a high of only 82!
Every more for the past two weeks it was 70-74 each morning but yesterday morning it was.... 59. I woke up at five am, packed my bags and at six check the METARS and NOTAMS and filed my flight plan.
Hummm, when I checked the METARS there were a lot of places that were FREAKY COLD!!! Oh, you can't read METARS? Do you know what METARS are? Naw, didn't think so.
Anyway my sister picked me up and drove me to the airport and I loaded up my plane and at eight am I took off. It was 62 degrees at take off! Freaky coold for Salina in late June!
I was a little nervous parking my plane on an open ramp. Late Thursday afternoon it was 100+ and the convection thunderstorms were cooking off. We had a nympho-cumulous just miss the airport. Of, don't know what a nympho-cumulus cloud is? It is a big f-ing cloud that will rip the wings off your plane if you are stupid enough to fly into one!
Oh, a cumulus-granite is a cloud with a mountain hidden in it. You don't dare try and fly through those either. Good things for aviators to know.
There are old aviators and bold aviators but no old bold aviators!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Yep, ghetto trash just like Trayvon was.

“Retarded” Racist Zimmerman Trial Witness!

Steven Crowder reacts to the ‘star witness’ from the George Zimmerman Trial, Rachel Jeantel, and her remarks about how the term “Creepy-A** Cracker” is not racist and how the defense attorney is “retarded.”

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/06/retarde...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

There is that ICAO again. They are part of the United Nations. You do know China withdrew from the ICAO during the Hainan Island Incident, don't you? And G.W. wimped out just like his day did.

METAR
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Israeli town, see Meitar.
METAR is a format for reporting weather information. A METAR weather report is predominantly used by pilots in fulfillment of a part of a pre-flight weather briefing, and by meteorologists, who use aggregated METAR information to assist in weather forecasting.

Raw METAR is the most popular format in the world for the transmission of weather data.[citation needed] It is highly standardized through the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), which allows it to be understood throughout most of the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Yep, during the Hainan Island Incident they made several violations of the ICAO and then withdrew from the ICAO. Bush should have retaliated,,,,,, but he didn't!!!
I would have blocked all US registered aircraft from entering Chinese airspace, all Chinese registered aircraft from entering US airspace. And prevented any Chinese citizen from boarding ANY US air carrier aircraft any place in the world.
If the Chinese did not want to comply with a United Nations treaty, we should have treated them that way but Bush wimped out!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan_Island_in...
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Moron is being committed to an old person's institution because he is senile and an idiot.
Sunlight Foundation com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Mrs. Braxton went to school at Tuskegee Institute ... during WWII and she worked her way through by working at the airfield issuing flight gear to the student pilots.
I use to know a Tuskegee Airman, Sherman Rose. Sherman never made it into combat. He graduated in 1939 and became an instructor pilot and stayed at Tuskegee until 1946. He then ended up at Fort Rucker instructing there.
http://www.tributes.com/show/Sherman-Rose-840...
This mural is a tribute to Sherman Rose, a famous resident of Dothan and one of the original Tuskegee Airmen.
The full title of this mural is “A Tribute to Sherman Rose”. It was painted by Wes Hardin in 2001. It is just one of the Dothan murals that commemorate an African American.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caverscott/55484...
Remembering Tuskegee
Syphilis Study Still Provokes Disbelief, Sadness

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
But I think Z can invoke the SYG law in the appeals process if hes found guilty of self defense.
Stand-your-ground is permanently off the table. Once waived, it's gone.
wojar wrote:
Rouge remains oddly fixated on the 'stand your ground' law, which has no bearing on the case. Zimmerman is barred from raising this defense since he waived any right to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 142,101 - 142,120 of173,751
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,072,872
Whites Targeted 4 GENOCIDE 16 min hands on AR 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min voice of peace 67,547
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min SpaceBlues 45,571
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 27 min newpoly 3,820
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 37 min reality is a crutch 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 44 min newpoly 1,832
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE