BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161704 Jun 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes no difference whether he followed the instructions or not. Instructions are not laws. Again, you've misunderstood the post! You do know why I put my second sentence in quotation marks, right?
Never mind the law.

The police, who know, INSTRUCT neighbourhood watchers to CALL the police if they spot anything or anyone suspicious. Z was a COORDINATOR, I'm told. He knew. He disobeyed. Was counselled on phone NOT to follow. Was not an order but wise counsel. In spite of police instructions and counselling by phone operator, he proceeded and what was not supposed to happen, happened Let the jury and judge decide now. Lynching posse not required.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#161705 Jun 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
What a little angel!
http://famous-conspiracy-theories-websites.bl...
Some DAs think this is an innocent child! LMAO!
Yeah, giving people the finger...a marijuana pipe...and writing on lockers.

Imagine how few 17 year olds will survive the JUSTICE of LRS.

Wait...was that a tatoo??????

You are senile.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161706 Jun 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
What a little angel!
http://famous-conspiracy-theories-websites.bl...
Some DAs think this is an innocent child! LMAO!
No angel was Martin, I'm sure. But is that a reason to kill him?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161707 Jun 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
However, G.Z. set up this situation...he is guilty of manslaughter. Not second degree murder.
But it is a strong manslaughter...said Scrutiny.
NO ... it IS a case of "justifiable homicide" ...
Z-Man FEARED for his life after Trayvon stood his ground with MMA style fighting!
You can't take MMA to a man with a gun ...
In "fear for his life" ...
After getting "sucker punched" and his HEAD pounded onto the concrete! On top of being 'out of breath' from the fight!
He was fighting a 'football player'...
That had trained in strength and stamina!
Uh huh...

What was he pursuing... apparently the toughest kid on Earth for?

I didn't see any MMA articles about Martin...

I am sure you will be providing them.

Right?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161708 Jun 29, 2013
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/6/28/4475994/...

Well...one of them had a bit of MMA in them.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161709 Jun 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/201 3/6/28/4475994/george-zimmerma n-training-mma-weeks-before-tr ayvon-martin-shooting
Well...one of them had a bit of MMA in them.
Imagine that...

Not only are you a man...but you were an armed man...AND you have some MMA under your belt.

And you run up on a completely inexperienced 17 year old...who proceeds to whoop your country azz.

Until getting shot in the chest of coarse...

Guessing the Z-man wasn't going to be ready for his debut anytime soon...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161710 Jun 29, 2013
It is just downright funny how wrong you are sometimes AL. Really...when I looked for Martins MMA experience and found Zimmerman's I seriously almost fell off my chair. I am still laughing.

You can stop this kind of shyt from happening to you.

Just think for yourself.
Stop repeating what other people say.
Look at a topic from your OWN point of view.

I promise you will never get caught lying again.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161711 Jun 29, 2013
Maybe they will make a special rule for the Z-man!

If you can't pass mount in 20 seconds...you are allowed to shoot your opponent.

Look out Jon Jones!!!

Can you hear the Z-man coming?

Might be 10 or 20 down the road but....still.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161712 Jun 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
It is just downright funny how wrong you are sometimes AL. Really...when I looked for Martins MMA experience and found Zimmerman's I seriously almost fell off my chair. I am still laughing.
You can stop this kind of shyt from happening to you.
Just think for yourself.
Stop repeating what other people say.
Look at a topic from your OWN point of view.
I promise you will never get caught lying again.
Witness puts Zimmerman on bottom of fight
Jonathan Good recounts fight with Martin

Page 1 of 4
Read more: http://www.ksbw.com/news/Witness-puts-Zimmerm...

UPDATE #31 George Zimmerman VS. Trayvon Martin —“The Next Blow”
Posted on July 3, 2012 by sundance

The speculation about the actual encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin continues to be obfuscated and presented in disingenuous terms. It is time to address the actual known facts about the physical encounter. Period.

As a 17-year-old matriculating young man Trayvon Martin was actively a follower of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) style street fighting. Research into his known interests reveal that Trayvon was not only prone to enjoyment of MMA street fighting, but he was an avid follower and participant. This is evidenced by his own U-Tube subscriptions to MMA fights and his conversations with others about it. He watched videos, followed MMA fights, and even participated with other friends in acting it out.

Again, as a reminder, if you look at Arm wrestling brother subscription Trayvon had to trujillodragonhulk, on the surface it seems innocuous. But it deals with, and showcases, underground fighting, and MMA style street fights. Go check it out. It looks like it became an interest to Trayvon around the time he had a signficant growing spurt, about a year ago (April/May 2011).

The subscription highlights fighting styles, and “how to” type street matches. In addition there are multiple videos of actual street fights. Trayvon obviously was highly interested in this as reflected in his subscription to the MMA street fighter’s account.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/07/0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161713 Jun 29, 2013
Khusen Taraman, who practiced mixed-martial arts with Todashev, said that since the Boston Marathon bombings in April, they had been followed and questioned by the FBI. Todashev and Tsarnaev were MMA fighters, and both once lived in the Boston metro area.

“He couldn’t believe it,” Taraman said of Todashev.“He thought they were just going to question him or, worst case, arrest him for some time until investigation was over.”

A Central Florida pro MMA fighter said he coached Todashev in 2011 for seven months…then Todashev stopped coming to workouts.

“I’m not exactly sure what happened to him. He just stopped coming,” Bruce Connors said, adding that he was surprised by Todashev’s death.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/23/st...

huuummmmm ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161714 Jun 29, 2013
Gots to Go ...
Late for a date :)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161715 Jun 29, 2013
I wonder if Canada's next Libtardian government will sell these off too?

Boeing Delivers First Canadian CH-147F Chinook
By Rich Smith | June 28, 2013 |

On Thursday, the Canadian Department of National Defence announced that is has officially taken possession of the first of 15 Boeing CH-147F Chinook helicopters on order from Boeing, a model "designed especially for Canada's demanding operational and environmental requirements," according to the country's Minister of Defence Kerry-Lynne D. Findlay.

As Findlay explains, Boeing modified its basic CH-47 helicopter to meet Canadian requirements for an advanced, multi-mission, medium- to heavy-lift helicopter equipped with long-range fuel tanks that allow it to fly twice as far as previous models, a state-of-the-art electrical system, advanced radar and laser warning systems, three defensive machine guns, and a laser-based active missile counter-measure system to defeat anti-aircraft missiles.

Canada estimates the total cost of the 15 Canadian-variant Chinooks at $4.8 billion, including $2.2 billion spent on the helos themselves, and an additional $2.6 billion to pay for a 20-year in-service support program. Canada noted that Boeing is expected to deliver all 15 helos on time and on budget.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161716 Jun 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Witness puts Zimmerman on bottom of fight
Jonathan Good recounts fight with Martin
Page 1 of 4
Read more: http://www.ksbw.com/news/Witness-puts-Zimmerm...
UPDATE #31 George Zimmerman VS. Trayvon Martin —“The Next Blow”
Posted on July 3, 2012 by sundance
The speculation about the actual encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin continues to be obfuscated and presented in disingenuous terms. It is time to address the actual known facts about the physical encounter. Period.
As a 17-year-old matriculating young man Trayvon Martin was actively a follower of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) style street fighting. Research into his known interests reveal that Trayvon was not only prone to enjoyment of MMA street fighting, but he was an avid follower and participant. This is evidenced by his own U-Tube subscriptions to MMA fights and his conversations with others about it. He watched videos, followed MMA fights, and even participated with other friends in acting it out.
Again, as a reminder, if you look at Arm wrestling brother subscription Trayvon had to trujillodragonhulk, on the surface it seems innocuous. But it deals with, and showcases, underground fighting, and MMA style street fights. Go check it out. It looks like it became an interest to Trayvon around the time he had a signficant growing spurt, about a year ago (April/May 2011).
The subscription highlights fighting styles, and “how to” type street matches. In addition there are multiple videos of actual street fights. Trayvon obviously was highly interested in this as reflected in his subscription to the MMA street fighter’s account.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/07/0...
Having a subscription to a youtube channel is the same thing as being a MMA fighter.

Priceless.

Bravo. AL.

I am sure this child was an absolute monster...

Kid looks about 170 dripping wet.

Zimmerman who was "the real thing" didn't stand a chance against a kid because of some youtube videos.

Just shut up.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161717 Jun 29, 2013
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161718 Jun 29, 2013
Frank

Spokane, WA

#161719 Jun 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a subscription to a youtube channel is the same thing as being a MMA fighter.
Priceless.
Bravo. AL.
I am sure this child was an absolute monster...
Kid looks about 170 dripping wet.
Zimmerman who was "the real thing" didn't stand a chance against a kid because of some youtube videos.
Just shut up.
Thousands of young people have been killed since Obama started occupying The White House. Why is it that this "one" is on national television? If Obama had made racists comments,this would have not made the news,outside of southern Florida. Why did you elect a man who wants to divide our country so bad that he would cause a young guy on block watch captain to be hated? Why did you elect a racist to occupy The White House?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161720 Jun 29, 2013
HOW CAN US RETAIN to be A SUPERPOWER any further?
NOWADAYS, THEY DO NOT KNOW WHERE THE VALUE FUTURE OF THE DIRECTION to indicate some aspects in regard to liberty rights and freedom privacy of general public. As they keep saying they know and speak English, yet they just can't comprehend basic language and words that may be be vital or viable serving some messages or which make sense. I used to talk and write somewhat a lot. For long, if people could understand what I said and wrote, what makes any difference as English words and speech communication today in the language has not changed, even there are word and work simplification?

BESIDES, MANY ARE GROWING TO MAKE THEIR FAVORITES OF EXPANDING POINTING FINGERS, as if wearing no leather shoes but a pair of sandals to a train or mall would be charged, in the relation to extending targets of calling terrorists and traitors.

When I got out of college, I interviewed for a job and wanted to get higher pay.
The employer said to me to furnish them with something in writing by not explicitly telling how long the writing ought to be. I provided them with an essay of 1000 words, talking about job scope, career and some company concept of what workers should do.

I was hired and given an expense account, to invite customers to talk business. We went to drink during lunch time a lot, usually at places like Charlie Brown and Hooters where big-breasted waitresses short skits were as that was where customers wanted to go.

We never talked about waitresses as I felt the customers just wanted to look at them. Yet I tried to keep them focus on the business. so, I had to talk quite a lot. I got to drink many different mixed drinks and it was easy to call different brand names of spirits (liquor) like Black or Red Label for Scotch, and Beefeater for Gin, etc. I have gone to more than 800 bars. But today, when I say to a bartender for a Rusty Nail, I have to say to do it for them like saying it is Scotch (e.g., or Cutty Shark) and Drambui, or else the bartender doesn't know, even all these names are in the mixed-drinks book. I find women bartenders know and do better, for there are more women bartending these days. The point IS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THEIR PRODUCTS AND what they are SELLING AND WHAT THEY DO IN THEIR JOBS. HOW CAN US RETAIN A SUPERPOWER ANYMORE AS GOOD WORKERS ARE UNEMPLOYED AND ONLY THOSE WHO CAN'T DO AS being NOT as DOERS GET THE JOBS?

I had to write a lot for reports and letters to be sent out to each company I talked to. I used a dictaphone in order to save time for speed typists to type all out for me. All sorts of typists understood what I said and typed out in perfect forms of long reports, including even letters. They often said to me that I did not have to look through the typed materials again because they could understand very well what I said in the dictaphone and they had all sorts of books to check the syntax and wording, as they were in the profession specialized in doing that. THE POINT IS THAT ALL PEOPLE WHO HAD TO BE WORKING WITH ENGLISH SPECIALTY ESPECIALLY UNDERSTOOD ALL I SAID in those days, as some people would feel lost in reading mine,and yet why would they do so if they lack the standard? When the standpoint is about today, as some people seem to have problems understand simple language with something being not of formal format but easy words, from which they appear to have a hard time with, and that could lead to their minds in straining duress and explosion, HOW COULD US still RETAIN as A SUPERPOWER ANYMORE?

It is useless to be here with a bunch of people in chaos. AND THAT is ALL.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#161721 Jun 29, 2013
James was beheaded.

Location hidden

#161722 Jun 29, 2013
Today's Devotional Reading from the Bible... from Genesis:

"And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth."

Then He made the earth round...and He laughed and laughed and laughed.

Location hidden

#161723 Jun 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No angel was Martin, I'm sure. But is that a reason to kill him?
The reason to use deadly force is call "self defense"! Now, what reason did Martin have to assault him? You have yet to explain that!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 71,138
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,154,512
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 13 min dango64 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min TRD 68,896
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 46 min barefoot2626 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:13PM