BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
142,041 - 142,060 of 175,046 Comments Last updated 44 min ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
Winans - The Question Is
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Groidman, you're still stupid as shyt! My advice is to lay off the crack and pay your taxes! LMAO! Fricking freeloader.
I’ll take that to mean you had no idea Obama has no rights to someone else’s property. Namely his original BC. It does not belong to him. And neither does yours belong to you.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Who could they have possibly been talking to Mr. Liars? Oh that’s right, the election results showed they musta been just yapping amongst themselves.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Sheriff Joe: No Doubt Obama Birth Certificate Forged; Rep. Stockman On

BREAKING -- Feds Default, Fail to Provide Answer in Case Involving Obama’s Use of a Stolen Social Security Number...'Blatant Admission of Guilt'
http://redflagnews.com/headlines/shocking-fed...

HOW COULD STANLEY ANN DUNHAM HAVE DELIVERED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JR. IN AUGUST OF 1961 IN HONOLULU, WHEN OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON RECORDS SHOW HER 2680 MILES AWAY IN SEATTLE ATTENDING CLASSES THAT SAME MONTH?
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Must Read: Look What Just Happened: Damning Expose Of The Greatest Fraud In History
http://networkedblogs.com/MztUl
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe: No Doubt Obama Birth Certificate Forged; Rep. Stockman On
BREAKING -- Feds Default, Fail to Provide Answer in Case Involving Obama’s Use of a Stolen Social Security Number...'Blatant Admission of Guilt'
http://redflagnews.com/headlines/shocking-fed...
HOW COULD STANLEY ANN DUNHAM HAVE DELIVERED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JR. IN AUGUST OF 1961 IN HONOLULU, WHEN OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON RECORDS SHOW HER 2680 MILES AWAY IN SEATTLE ATTENDING CLASSES THAT SAME MONTH?
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Must Read: Look What Just Happened: Damning Expose Of The Greatest Fraud In History
http://networkedblogs.com/MztUl
Thank You Fed Up for being the GREAT Patriot you are!
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Winans - The Question Is
Amen Brother!

That is the question.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you think the corrupt corporate mainstream media is in on it?...daid pdao
They HAVE BEEN from the start!
They edited the tape to MAKE it look like Z-Man was 'profiling'...
being 'racist'...
He was NOT!
He was asked to describe him by 911/dispatch!
Come out of your SHELTERED life and READ a little ...
You won't lQQk so dumb!
READ 'different' things for once!
A word to the wise.

Be very careful with the 9/11 or 911 because Rogue the topix grammar cop will admonish you.

LOL
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
But hey I always thought the Red Army choir was out of this world. I do believe that the Bolshoi is sublime. What about Tchaikowskiand Prokopiev. Pasternak was a great writer. I believe Yuri Gagarin was a very brave and intelligent astronaut. Marc Chagall was to die for. Etc. But, does the foregoing make me Russian? I think not.
The Nazis, damn it, had the best martial music ever, as concurred William Shirer. Does that make Shirer (The rise and fall of the Third Reich) a Nazi? I think not.
And so on... I'm sure you get my point.
And so on.
I do get what your saying.

It still has nothing to do with the song I sent to Rogue.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done. But hey, after 2 or 3 lines of heavy reading, birthers and tea partiers fell asleep, drool and all. Choice words on the way from resident boor Justice OMG Ha Ha LRS
Sticks n Stones my friend.

LOL
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

John Fugelsang lists George W. Bush’s good deeds — eventually
http://tinyurl.com/myjmpep / April 25, 2013
When you can look beyond the little things, like opposing stem cell research; pulling out of the Kyoto Protocol; authorizing torture; calling torture “enhanced interrogation”; having the fewest press conferences of any president in history, but the most vacations (over three years of his eight-year term, on vacation)…
When you get over your petty liberal grievances about withdrawing America from the 1972 Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty; cocking up the Katrina disaster; “Heckuva job, Brownie”; cutting veterans’ health care by billions; cutting Pell Grant loans for students; shock and awe; making polluting corporations in charge of their own cleanup with no penalties if they didn’t; “free speech zones”; opposing expanded health care for National Guard families; wearing the flight suit …
If you can rise above your childish hang-ups over the Pat Tillman death cover-up; troops sent into battle with inadequate body armor; letting Baghdad be looted but having U.S. troops protect the oil ministry; warrantless wiretaps; only testifying before the 9/11 Commission if he could do it with Cheney sitting beside him and still refusing to testify under oath; trading Sammy Sosa; Cheney; Rove; Rummy; Wolfowitz; Yoo; billions of dollars to Halliburton through no-bid crony contracts — that ain’t capitalism; not allowing fallen soldiers’ coffins to be photographed because it was bad PR …
Never attending a fallen soldier’s funeral; believing Iran and Iraq were part of an “axis” when they really hated each other; lying about mushroom clouds; stealing the election from you-know-who; acting like he had a mandate when he lost the popular vote (a real man would’ve said,“Count all the votes,” by the way); the deliberate outing of a CIA operative as political retribution for her husband telling the truth about Bush’s yellowcake uranium …
God, if Billy Joel were here he’d make this rhyme …
If we as a nation could get over Medicare Part D; encouraging attacks on our own soldiers by saying,“Bring it on;” over 4,400 dead soldiers; [up to] 100,000 dead Iraqis; announcing he didn’t care about finding bin Laden while families were still grieving; inventing pre-emptive war — it’s very Christian:“Forgive us our trespasses while we trespass against those we think will one day trespass against us”; giving our economy away to the banks; bailing out the banks who ripped us off; calling prisoners of war “enemy combatants” so we wouldn’t have to observe the Geneva Convention; losing 800,000 jobs per month by the time he left office; squandering worldwide goodwill; squandering a surplus; squandering lives; and not being able to pronounce “nuclear”…
He was actually a pretty good guy. He tripled AIDS funding to Africa; raised the debt ceiling seven times — that was freedom debt —[was] right in saying regular baseball season interleague play diminished the power of the World Series; prosecuted the 20th 9/11 hijacker in criminal court …
But most importantly, Bush’s greatest achievement for which I will always personally thank him: he didn’t die in office.
So thank you, President Bush. And thanks to all your tax cuts for creating all those jobs. In Asia. http://current.com/shows/viewpoint/videos/joh...
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

So today was the opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library, and it kind of got me nostalgic for the days back when we had a president who thought Rwanda was J.J.’s sister on “Good Times.” Presidents Carter, Bush 41, Clinton and Obama all praised the presidency of George W. Bush. So for once they were all bigger liars than he was.
Laura Bush, of course, spoke movingly of how kind her husband is to all the veterans who [were] wounded in Iraq. Because of her husband. I love Laura Bush, by the way — only in America would a librarian marry an illiterate.
But the thing here to remember is George W. Bush kept us safe — from Bill Clinton’s surplus.

By now our conservative friends watching this are upset, saying,“Yeah, there you go, still blaming Bush.” And you know what, yeah, I still blame Bush for stuff Bush did. I still blame George Lucas for Jar Jar Binks too.
And for the record, nobody’s actually blaming Bush. They’re blaming Bush policies.“Blaming Bush” implies he was actually in charge.

But in fairness, a lot of the financial troubles can be blamed on the Clinton years and the repeal of Glass-Steagall and NAFTA [North American Free Trade Agreement]— I can finally criticize NAFTA around here.

So tonight I want to mention some of the positive things George W. Bush did. Because when you put aside having two wars off the books while cutting taxes for rich people, then leaving a mess behind in the world’s greatest financial dine-n-dash; ignoring warnings on bin Laden; reading “My Pet Goat” while his country was under attack because Cheney had things under control; never once balancing a budget …
http://current.com/shows/viewpoint/videos/joh...
sagacious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

whoa

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
When you can look beyond the little things, like opposing stem cell research; pulling out of the Kyoto Protocol; authorizing torture; calling torture “enhanced interrogation”; having the fewest press conferences of any president in history, but the most vacations (over three years of his eight-year term, on vacation)…
--snip--
YOU are the true Patriot with the TRUTH, Pdamerica org.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

With the info available this is how I see it.

G.Z. was obviously an over zealous neighborhood watchman.

He was in his car...and called the police.

That is where the power of neighborhood watch ends.

Go home.

In my eyes he is guilty of letting it go beyond that point. He reported the individual's description and location....done.

What the hell is he following the guy around for?

If I am walking around lawfully at any time of day or night and I feel I am being followed...naturally I would become aggravated.

If I feel I am being followed by someone who then attempts to open a dialogue with me who had the option to do so before he began pursuit...My mind tells me, they think this would be the best spot to attempt to rob me.

To me it is absolutely conceivable that Trayvon attacks his pursuer. It is also conceivable for me to believe G.Z. thought he was in danger and shot.

However, G.Z. set up this situation...he is guilty of manslaughter. Not second degree murder.

But it is a strong manslaughter.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the true Patriot with the TRUTH, Pdamerica org.
Amen Brother or Sister.

Right back at you!

---------

“Believe It or Not!”13 Mindblowing Facts About America’s Tax-Dodging Corporations / June 28, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/qzbrjrg
http://blog.ourfuture.org/20130628/believe-it...
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
Go home.
In my eyes he is guilty of letting it go beyond that point. He reported the individual's description and location....done.
If I am walking around lawfully at any time of day or night and I feel I am being followed...naturally I would become aggravated.
If I feel I am being followed by someone who then attempts to open a dialogue with me who had the option to do so before he began pursuit...My mind tells me, they think this would be the best spot to attempt to rob me.
To me it is absolutely conceivable that Trayvon attacks his pursuer. It is also conceivable for me to believe G.Z. thought he was in danger and shot.
However, G.Z. set up this situation...he is guilty of manslaughter. Not second degree murder.
I feel the same way.

GZ even starting running after him which was corroborated by RJ and GZ to the 9/11 operator.

Ops, I must have Ben Ghazi on my mind. LOL

Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

I don't think manslaughter is on the table.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
I don't think manslaughter is on the table.
Good for him...not guilty.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
Go home.
What a load! "That is where the power of neighborhood watch ends"? Really? If Zimmerman thought Martin was up to no good then he was absolutely right in following him. No law broken. "If I am walking around lawfully at anytime of day or night and I feel I am being followed...naturally, I would become aggravated"? Aggravated? I believe "fearful" would be a much more common reaction! So you're aggravated but also worried you're about to be robbed? Bit of a contradiction there, no? I think as soon as Martin knew he was being trailed, he decided he would get the guy. He doubled back, waited, then attacked. Zimmerman fired in self-defense. How is Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter when he was the one who was attacked?

Scruffy, you said you were a consultant at Penn. You failed to mention "what" you consult about. Elaborate, please.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
A word to the wise.
Be very careful with the 9/11 or 911 because Rogue the topix grammar cop will admonish you.
LOL
I KNOW what I'm talking about!
911 IS Emergency!
9/11 is what happened to America/ns on September 11, 2001

Notice WHERE I put the > / < ...
911/dispatch

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min litesong 45,864
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min j rocker 1,082,936
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min Terry rigsby 48,989
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr texas pete 303
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 3,840
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,565
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,589
Abby 7-29 3 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000