BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161680 Jun 29, 2013
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the true Patriot with the TRUTH, Pdamerica org.
Amen Brother or Sister.

Right back at you!

---------

“Believe It or Not!”13 Mindblowing Facts About America’s Tax-Dodging Corporations / June 28, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/qzbrjrg
http://blog.ourfuture.org/20130628/believe-it...
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161681 Jun 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
With the info available this is how I see it.
G.Z. was obviously an over zealous neighborhood watchman.
He was in his car...and called the police.
That is where the power of neighborhood watch ends.
Go home.
In my eyes he is guilty of letting it go beyond that point. He reported the individual's description and location....done.
What the hell is he following the guy around for?
If I am walking around lawfully at any time of day or night and I feel I am being followed...naturally I would become aggravated.
If I feel I am being followed by someone who then attempts to open a dialogue with me who had the option to do so before he began pursuit...My mind tells me, they think this would be the best spot to attempt to rob me.
To me it is absolutely conceivable that Trayvon attacks his pursuer. It is also conceivable for me to believe G.Z. thought he was in danger and shot.
However, G.Z. set up this situation...he is guilty of manslaughter. Not second degree murder.
But it is a strong manslaughter.
I feel the same way.

GZ even starting running after him which was corroborated by RJ and GZ to the 9/11 operator.

Ops, I must have Ben Ghazi on my mind. LOL

Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161682 Jun 29, 2013
I don't think manslaughter is on the table.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#161683 Jun 29, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
I don't think manslaughter is on the table.
Good for him...not guilty.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161684 Jun 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Go home.
In my eyes he is guilty of letting it go beyond that point. He reported the individual's description and location....done.
If I am walking around lawfully at any time of day or night and I feel I am being followed...naturally I would become aggravated.
If I feel I am being followed by someone who then attempts to open a dialogue with me who had the option to do so before he began pursuit...My mind tells me, they think this would be the best spot to attempt to rob me.
To me it is absolutely conceivable that Trayvon attacks his pursuer. It is also conceivable for me to believe G.Z. thought he was in danger and shot.
However, G.Z. set up this situation...he is guilty of manslaughter. Not second degree murder.
What a load! "That is where the power of neighborhood watch ends"? Really? If Zimmerman thought Martin was up to no good then he was absolutely right in following him. No law broken. "If I am walking around lawfully at anytime of day or night and I feel I am being followed...naturally, I would become aggravated"? Aggravated? I believe "fearful" would be a much more common reaction! So you're aggravated but also worried you're about to be robbed? Bit of a contradiction there, no? I think as soon as Martin knew he was being trailed, he decided he would get the guy. He doubled back, waited, then attacked. Zimmerman fired in self-defense. How is Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter when he was the one who was attacked?

Scruffy, you said you were a consultant at Penn. You failed to mention "what" you consult about. Elaborate, please.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161685 Jun 29, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
A word to the wise.
Be very careful with the 9/11 or 911 because Rogue the topix grammar cop will admonish you.
LOL
I KNOW what I'm talking about!
911 IS Emergency!
9/11 is what happened to America/ns on September 11, 2001

Notice WHERE I put the > / < ...
911/dispatch

:)

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#161686 Jun 29, 2013
Team Arpaio: We Have Two 1961 Hawaii Birth Certificates That List Negro Not African
&fe ature=player_embedded

Mack Attack: Manchurian Candidate Obama Groomed By Commie; Multiple
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161687 Jun 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Go home.
But it is a strong manslaughter...said Scrutiny.

NO ... it IS a case of "justifiable homicide" ...

Z-Man FEARED for his life after Trayvon stood his ground with MMA style fighting!

You can't take MMA to a man with a gun ...

In "fear for his life" ...
After getting "sucker punched" and his HEAD pounded onto the concrete! On top of being 'out of breath' from the fight!

He was fighting a 'football player'...
That had trained in strength and stamina!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161688 Jun 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW what I'm talking about!
911 IS Emergency!
9/11 is what happened to America/ns on September 11, 2001
Notice WHERE I put the > / < ...
911/dispatch
:)
Except for Pravda and Putin, you know squat.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161689 Jun 29, 2013
Shout Outs – The Sunrising Light of TRUTH Is Crossing The Tree Tops...
Posted on June 29, 2013 by sundance

Congratulations to YOU. Because of your efforts the light of a sun rising truth is moving steadily across the ground, and through the tree tops. After 18 months of painstaking research, and righteous push back to bring forth the light of truth, the media is now paying attention.

As MSM reporters begin using google to research the people behind their articles “there you are”, the gold mine of all dot connections, The Last Refuge. It’s wonderful to see their eye lids peel back as they finally begin to explore the same pathways we have all walked and understand with comfortable familiarity.

The funniest quote I have ever read about this case, and our research upon it, was:

Well, I don’t want to say too much else about this stuff – But I will say: you damn sure don’t want those CTH folks on your ass…

From a Police Officer (citation omitted purposely)

…. And yet there is so much more to come out.

So, so, so much more…… This is not a time to gloat or be prideful, this is the exact moment when you are empowered to chase the shadow dwellers while carrying a sword reflecting the blinding light of truth.

It was wonderful to see Alicia Stanley on Anderson Cooper 360. Her full story is one which shows how self-centered, manipulative, hate filled, and intentionally self-serving the entire construct of the false narrative actually was, and still is.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...

racismsmacism says:
June 29, 2013 at 2:17 am
The tide is definitely turning- it was almost refreshing to see debating within the MSM about the case tonight as opposed to one way reporting. We’ve known just about everything that came out in court this week for over a year. It shouldn’t have taken them this long to do some truthful reporting.
----------

AMEN!

Ottawa

#161690 Jun 29, 2013
A : American,
M : Mad,
E : Excruciating,
N : Numbskull

Ottawa

#161691 Jun 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load! "That is where the power of neighborhood watch ends"? Really? If Zimmerman thought Martin was up to no good then he was absolutely right in following him. No law broken. "If I am walking around lawfully at anytime of day or night and I feel I am being followed...naturally, I would become aggravated"? Aggravated? I believe "fearful" would be a much more common reaction! So you're aggravated but also worried you're about to be robbed? Bit of a contradiction there, no? I think as soon as Martin knew he was being trailed, he decided he would get the guy. He doubled back, waited, then attacked. Zimmerman fired in self-defense. How is Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter when he was the one who was attacked?
Scruffy, you said you were a consultant at Penn. You failed to mention "what" you consult about. Elaborate, please.
You wrote : "What a load! "That is where the power of neighborhood watch ends"?"

Was he a member of the neighbourhood watch? I don't know, do you?

I once lived in an area where we had a neighbourhood watch. I never did patrol personally but been to a meeting where it was made clear to everyone by the police to REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS ACT OR PERSON, AND TO NOT/NOT APPROACH OR CONFRONT THEM. CALL THE police. Do you know why Z didn't follow those instructions?

Ottawa

#161692 Jun 29, 2013
PS : Did he not follow those instructions because he was not a member of a neighbourhood watch and so didn't know how to respond?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161693 Jun 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think the neighborhood watch functions to pursue "suspicious" individuals...you are insane.

Fear can cause aggravation, so can adrenalin, and drugs, and generally being in a bad mood.

He was going to "get him?"....he "doubled back"...and ambushed him...is there a subject that you guys don't live in la-la land on?

So what you are saying is that---

G.Z. was following this "suspicious" kid. Who had done nothing wrong. And with good reason, because the logic of LRS is infallible.

You should hop out of your car and find out what the hell people are doing! Come to Philadelphia and try that real soon...I know where there are some suspicious children right now...lol.

Now, while in hot pursuit of a child walking up the street. GZ manages to somehow lose sight of this suspicious individual...

While GZ is apparently STILL continuing a pursuit of a suspicious child who he has lost total contact with.

The child... who already decided to "get him"... relying on his extensive experience with combat tactics (probably one of "dem videa games") "DOUBLES BACK"!!!

...and sets an ambush for G.Z.

(Who was just innocently chasing a minor around a gated community. I am guessing so he can hold him down by the throat and groin until real actual police can arrive to question the child about what he was doing eating candy in the rain.)

This is an LRS fable so we are just going to assume this ambush was set in an overhanging tree....we are all aware of the ole' Martin-double-back-tree-ambush -maneuver! It's friggin textbook.

So...naturally G.Z. takes the bait like a sucker and Martin pounces on him like a jaguar.(I am totally envisioning a Predator scene.)
Just before the child was able to "get him" G.Z. courageously fires a round into the kid's chest! No warning shots from this cowboy! Center mass...all the way.

SCORE ONE FOR THE NEIGHBORHOOD POLIC...err WATCH!!!!!

Actual real police arrived just after the shooting.

Tell us the one about the flood again pappy!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161694 Jun 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "What a load! "That is where the power of neighborhood watch ends"?"
I once lived in an area where we had a neighbourhood watch. I never did patrol personally but been to a meeting where it was made clear to everyone by the police to REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS ACT OR PERSON, AND TO NOT/NOT APPROACH OR CONFRONT THEM. CALL THE police. Do you know why Z didn't follow those instructions?
The neighborhood watch certainly does not want you following people and certainly not confronting them.

You see something you call people who are trained to deal with it.

LRS just invents facts once in a while.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161695 Jun 29, 2013
PS : Did he not follow those instructions because he was not a member of a neighbourhood watch and so didn't know how to respond?
Not only was he on the watch...he was the freakin COORDINATOR!!!
He knew better. He knew 1000 times better.
The guy is an azzhole. But that in and of itself is not a crime.
Manslaughter.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#161696 Jun 29, 2013
Holy crap! Is this still being debated?

It is very clear that Obama was born in the U.S.

What is interesting is where the rumor came from. It came from a pamphlet printed for Obama. It stated that Obama was born in Kenya. I believe that Obama used this lie when it was convenient for him. When he ran for president he "forgot" the pamphlet. He may not even have okayed the lie, but once it was there it seems fairly obvious that he used it.

It was a DEMOCRAT that discovered this when he was running against Hillary and he bought it. He tried to get Obama's nomination stopped in California. He failed.

Here is a link to an article that shows the pamphlet and gives the details on it:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161697 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Makes no difference whether he followed the instructions or not. Instructions are not laws. Again, you've misunderstood the post! You do know why I put my second sentence in quotation marks, right?

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#161698 Jun 29, 2013
Rep. Gohmert Says Time To Take On Obama ID Fraud Issue
&fe ature=player_embedded
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161699 Jun 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think the neighborhood watch functions to pursue "suspicious" individuals...you are insane.
Fear can cause aggravation, so can adrenalin, and drugs, and generally being in a bad mood.
He was going to "get him?"....he "doubled back"...and ambushed him...is there a subject that you guys don't live in la-la land on?
So what you are saying is that---
G.Z. was following this "suspicious" kid. Who had done nothing wrong. And with good reason, because the logic of LRS is infallible.
You should hop out of your car and find out what the hell people are doing! Come to Philadelphia and try that real soon...I know where there are some suspicious children right now...lol.
Now, while in hot pursuit of a child walking up the street. GZ manages to somehow lose sight of this suspicious individual...
While GZ is apparently STILL continuing a pursuit of a suspicious child who he has lost total contact with.
The child... who already decided to "get him"... relying on his extensive experience with combat tactics (probably one of "dem videa games") "DOUBLES BACK"!!!
...and sets an ambush for G.Z.
(Who was just innocently chasing a minor around a gated community. I am guessing so he can hold him down by the throat and groin until real actual police can arrive to question the child about what he was doing eating candy in the rain.)
This is an LRS fable so we are just going to assume this ambush was set in an overhanging tree....we are all aware of the ole' Martin-double-back-tree-ambush -maneuver! It's friggin textbook.
So...naturally G.Z. takes the bait like a sucker and Martin pounces on him like a jaguar.(I am totally envisioning a Predator scene.)
Just before the child was able to "get him" G.Z. courageously fires a round into the kid's chest! No warning shots from this cowboy! Center mass...all the way.
SCORE ONE FOR THE NEIGHBORHOOD POLIC...err WATCH!!!!!
Actual real police arrived just after the shooting.
Tell us the one about the flood again pappy!
Scruffy, you're FOS! Now, Martin is an innocent CHILD just walking around eating candy in the rain??? Naw, who would see anything strange in that behavior. What are you a total moron? The kid's punk-azz attitude is what got him killed. Child? LMAO! Yes, score one for the Neighborhood Watch Program! Cowboy? LMAO! You're not worthy of any further response, scruffy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min TRD 68,797
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min zzz 1,144,202
Julieanne Zenz 2 hr Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr DonPanic 48,590
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 3 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr servonazis 17
Ferguson Protesters Promise 28-Hour Sit-In At C... 4 hr Liberal Lover 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:04PM
Full Report Card Grades for Chicago vs. Detroit
Bleacher Report 3:13 PM
Inability to Make in-Game Adjustments Growing Old
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards