BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,102)

Showing posts 142,021 - 142,040 of174,407
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

JBH wrote:
--------
2 hrs ago by David B. Grinberg
Political and media analyst
Like him or loathe him, many people have strong beliefs about Edward Snowden spilling some of America's most sensitive national security secrets to the world - including to our worst enemies.
Therefore, Snowden must face American justice. Only a US court can provide any legal finality about Snowden's guilt or innocence.
No matter how strong you feel about it, the fact is that we don't really know for sure how a court may interpret the law in this matter.
Personally, I think Snowden should be held and tried as an "enemy combatant" before a US military court.
That is, once he is found and captured - and he will be captured. If we can find Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, there's no doubt we can find Snowden.---------
==========
It is no question there are insane radicals out there by speaking of the above.
First, as Snowden was not a military personnel, how does it come such WAY to be tried by military court? ISN'T MILITARY COURT for trial of military personnel or military matters?
Define enemy combatant. Combatants are generally referred as those arming to themselves to fight against US MILITARY invasion ONLY, or drones, WHERE US SOLDIERS ARE EXERCISED.
Could they call insurgents as combatants and why didn't they do so?
How come there are no pictures as they said they really found Osama and killed him, then to make the expanded al-qaeda?
Now, Osama was a terrorist, and what is Snowden then--another terrorist by leaking information?
It does the making more baloneys to expand all the chaotic scheme of calling more from disorderly thoughts, of which will make the likelihood of self and world destruction.
So, ridiculous radicals will use CIA to find him and call on Seals to do the same like Osama, or capture him for military court.
It looks like the pathetic extremists keep doing all they can go as wild and as the random way of fabricating labels, such as all of the same things, terrorists, traitors, combatant, insurgents?
This will lead to the whole world arming themselves to protect asylum and deter the CIA.
It does seem the reason that many countries arm themselves up would be to eject, AND AS WELL face crazy radicals' INTRUSION to nail down.
You, ha ha, wrote : "First, as Snowden was not a military personnel, how does it come such WAY to be tried by military court? ISN'T MILITARY COURT for trial of military personnel or military matter?"

The above is English? I rest my case. Back to grade 3 reform school, loser.

Avez-vous bien réfléchi? Peut-être serait-ce préférable écrire en français.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
One more thing about Wagner. The piece by him that probably everyone in the Western hemisphere knows is from one of his operas and is called the 'Bridal Chorus', or more commonly 'Here Comes The Bride'.
It's the British sister to Elgar's "Pomp and circumstance" which I heard played at a wedding in Buenos Aires, in defiance of the military junta during the Falkland/Malvinas conflict. I worried for these brave people but fortunately, nothing untoward happened. The junta succumbed shortly after.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Oath
_______

In its highest sense, as in a court of justice, "an oath is a revert appeal to God in corraboration of what one says"

Funk & Wagnalls New Comprehensive Dictionary of the English Language

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

correction: reverent appeal

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
SHE LIED to police investigators and she has repeatedly made racist comments! She is ghetto trash!!!
Remember Mark Fuhrman? Because he has used the n-word years prior to the O.J. Simpson case the judge said there jury could disregard his whole testimony. Based on that alone, anything Rachael Jeantel said should also be disregarded and for the very same reason but you Libtards will not agree because she is black and it is okay for her to be a racist!
Sorry Rogue, but Mark Fuhrman lied under oath, was convicted of perjury and lost his job as a police officer as a result. Lord help Zimmerman if he is caught one time lying under oath. Best he not take the stand.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Oath
_____

An outward pledge by the person taking it that his attestation or promise is made under an immediate sense of responsibility to God....(read more)

Black's Law Dictionary
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wingman, ha ha, as she hurtles down in flames. Wingman Larry LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Jealous? You should be! Your life is a lot like being lost at sea, isn't it? LMAO!
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

<quoted text>
You, ha ha, wrote : "First, as Snowden was not a military personnel, how does it come such WAY to be tried by military court? ISN'T MILITARY COURT for trial of military personnel or military matter?"
The above is English? I rest my case. Back to grade 3 reform school, loser.
Avez-vous bien réfléchi? Peut-être serait-ce préférable écrire en français.
==========

Of course only dumb fool like you who are upset from seeing what I said would MAKE UP nuisance since you are agitated.

According to you, what really is English in this part of world, is not the way it is, as how you think.

You do not have the background, in addition to get used to speak in English for long.

The general way of norm is the type of English what one reads in newspapers, magazines, and books. As far as communication is concerned, only those who speak more in everyday life can relate to the sorts of common normality of lines or words.
Otherwise, the sort of English you speak of, is coming across to, as not being the usual language, or it can be like someone coming from England or Australia who may not be speaking exactly alike to that of North America.

When people speak and write a lot in their lives or work, there is sometimes something in common as they present it, as it is not that I copy or go their way because simply they resemble mine.

But you are not one, and I don't have to take all day long to say about all of what you write and speak , by which all of yours are ugly .

You are the biggest dumbo who is not meeting to the level of even English, to understand and then even label what exactly the English language is. Further more, you are the sicko by pulling other things to talk about, for example, Canada DAY or your shame, which has no place in the fitness stand, because you are more than mentally unfit.

You are the silly jerk who can be alike to those people making comments here as they do show whether theirs is really English or their sorts are coming from disorderly thoughts, whereby you glorify.

You have nothing of origin or authenticity of yourself, in English and content.

YOu are one DEGENERATE indeed.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Rogue, but Mark Fuhrman lied under oath, was convicted of perjury and lost his job as a police officer as a result. Lord help Zimmerman if he is caught one time lying under oath. Best he not take the stand.
He won't have to. The prosecution is winning the case for them! Is there a single piece of hard evidence against him? The defense may not even have to put on a case. Simply rest!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Of course only dumb fool like you who are upset from seeing what I said would MAKE UP nuisance since you are agitated.
According to you, what really is English in this part of world, is not the way it is, as how you think.
You do not have the background, in addition to get used to speak in English for long.
The general way of norm is the type of English what one reads in newspapers, magazines, and books. As far as communication is concerned, only those who speak more in everyday life can relate to the sorts of common normality of lines or words.
Otherwise, the sort of English you speak of, is coming across to, as not being the usual language, or it can be like someone coming from England or Australia who may not be speaking exactly alike to that of North America.
When people speak and write a lot in their lives or work, there is sometimes something in common as they present it, as it is not that I copy or go their way because simply they resemble mine.
But you are not one, and I don't have to take all day long to say about all of what you write and speak , by which all of yours are ugly .
You are the biggest dumbo who is not meeting to the level of even English, to understand and then even label what exactly the English language is. Further more, you are the sicko by pulling other things to talk about, for example, Canada DAY or your shame, which has no place in the fitness stand, because you are more than mentally unfit.
You are the silly jerk who can be alike to those people making comments here as they do show whether theirs is really English or their sorts are coming from disorderly thoughts, whereby you glorify.
You have nothing of origin or authenticity of yourself, in English and content.
YOu are one DEGENERATE indeed.
OMG
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he wouldn't run home and hide under his bed like puss boi Romper
Tsk, tsk! I do believe Mr. KKK is throwing a tantrum! Get after it little man! Ain't he cute dancing about! Look at the lil feller go! LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't have to. The prosecution is winning the case for them! Is there a single piece of hard evidence against him? The defense may not even have to put on a case. Simply rest!
Will this new prediction of yours turn out to be as good as the November 06, 2012 presidential ballot? If wrong, will you admit you were wrong or will you say the jury was biased (too many women, too many blacks), judge was appointed by democrats and is a communist like your buddy American er hmm Pravda commie Lady, etc?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous? You should be! Your life is a lot like being lost at sea, isn't it? LMAO!
Response is rated F-Minus. Sorry.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, tsk! I do believe Mr. KKK is throwing a tantrum! Get after it little man! Ain't he cute dancing about! Look at the lil feller go! LMAO!
Ahhh, the projection boor. Projecting his KKK culture as he collects his white robe and dunce cap from the Confederate dry cleaner.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does George Zimmerman's past have to do with what happened that night? Getting fired from a job may not be the ideal scenario, I agree, but does that make him a killer?
Oh, Florida's stand your ground law says nothing about being in fear of your life. Just in fear of being assaulted! Trayvon was a stupid punk and he caused his own death.
Please stop pretending you were an eye witness to the event Rogue. You’re beginning to sound like a complete fool.

“Now that George Zimmerman has put on so much weight, the prosecution must now explore the possibility that Zimmerman may have killed Treyvon Martin for his skittles”
Bill Maher
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual Mr. Liars you don’t have a clue. The Donald may in fact know that Obama has no right to his original BC is the reason he made the bet; but I’m just as certain you have no idea that the original BC is the property of the HDoH and neither Obama nor anyone else has a right to show it without a court order.
Got a warrant Mr. Liars?
Groidman, you're still stupid as shyt! My advice is to lay off the crack and pay your taxes! LMAO! Fricking freeloader.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

<quoted text>
OMG
OMG? LMAO!!!!!!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Response is rated F-Minus. Sorry.
Who cares? Your opinions, ideas, beliefs, etc. are irrelevant and most insignificant here. You really are a gumflapper! Just like Obumbler, not a word you say matters to any American. Get along now spanky!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you think the corrupt corporate mainstream media is in on it?
For one Black teenager and a cop wanna be?
Do you also believe the corrupt corporate rightwing media is in on it?
For Sensationalism only, nothing more.
----------
42 Creative Advertising Ideas and Techniques
http://tinyurl.com/84ov3zq
http://www.adcracker.com/index.htm
Six Decades of Memories in Advertising
http://tinyurl.com/2oztl
http://www.adflip.com/
So now you think the corrupt corporate mainstream media is in on it?...daid pdao

They HAVE BEEN from the start!
They edited the tape to MAKE it look like Z-Man was 'profiling'...
being 'racist'...

He was NOT!
He was asked to describe him by 911/dispatch!

Come out of your SHELTERED life and READ a little ...

You won't lQQk so dumb!

READ 'different' things for once!
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Ahhh, the projection boor. Projecting his KKK culture as he collects his white robe and dunce cap from the Confederate dry cleaner.
==========

You seem to be interested in English much, by even from all that you know, by telling what English is to you, yet you always keep your head under water like being drowned as all is over your head (you can't deal and cope with it and figure out.)
Do you know both of the above two lines of yours are not sentences?
It does appear you can only comprehend a simple sentence with not more than one verb.
However, if you just read newspapers alone as they are written for general and ordinary people as readers, you will find no one writes that which will suit your mind being in chaos.
Go to look at your rear end with a mirror to see if there is tumor as you have lived in your cave for too long.
Many people would say that is best you go back to your cave instead of feeling blue and sad all the time, as here is full of diversity of opinions, viewpoints and comments, because this is no place for you that you are bound to be bashed all the time and that will grow you lots of tumors under stress making you upset as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 142,021 - 142,040 of174,407
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-22 5 min Cass 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min forks_make_us_fat 1,077,848
Voice of God Weapon 6 min I Told U Not 2 Emulate ME 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min RACE 97,508
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 22 min Drone me 1,852
Cheap Tomatoes 22 min Straw Boss 2
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 28 min Sounds good 3
•••
•••