BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189824 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161740 Jun 30, 2013
There is that ICAO again. They are part of the United Nations. You do know China withdrew from the ICAO during the Hainan Island Incident, don't you? And G.W. wimped out just like his day did.

METAR
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Israeli town, see Meitar.
METAR is a format for reporting weather information. A METAR weather report is predominantly used by pilots in fulfillment of a part of a pre-flight weather briefing, and by meteorologists, who use aggregated METAR information to assist in weather forecasting.

Raw METAR is the most popular format in the world for the transmission of weather data.[citation needed] It is highly standardized through the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), which allows it to be understood throughout most of the world.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161741 Jun 30, 2013
Yep, during the Hainan Island Incident they made several violations of the ICAO and then withdrew from the ICAO. Bush should have retaliated,,,,,, but he didn't!!!
I would have blocked all US registered aircraft from entering Chinese airspace, all Chinese registered aircraft from entering US airspace. And prevented any Chinese citizen from boarding ANY US air carrier aircraft any place in the world.
If the Chinese did not want to comply with a United Nations treaty, we should have treated them that way but Bush wimped out!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan_Island_in...
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#161742 Jun 30, 2013
Rogue Moron is being committed to an old person's institution because he is senile and an idiot.
Sunlight Foundation com

Sayville, NY

#161743 Jun 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Mrs. Braxton went to school at Tuskegee Institute ... during WWII and she worked her way through by working at the airfield issuing flight gear to the student pilots.
I use to know a Tuskegee Airman, Sherman Rose. Sherman never made it into combat. He graduated in 1939 and became an instructor pilot and stayed at Tuskegee until 1946. He then ended up at Fort Rucker instructing there.
http://www.tributes.com/show/Sherman-Rose-840...
This mural is a tribute to Sherman Rose, a famous resident of Dothan and one of the original Tuskegee Airmen.
The full title of this mural is “A Tribute to Sherman Rose”. It was painted by Wes Hardin in 2001. It is just one of the Dothan murals that commemorate an African American.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caverscott/55484...
Remembering Tuskegee
Syphilis Study Still Provokes Disbelief, Sadness

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#161744 Jun 30, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
But I think Z can invoke the SYG law in the appeals process if hes found guilty of self defense.
Stand-your-ground is permanently off the table. Once waived, it's gone.
wojar wrote:
Rouge remains oddly fixated on the 'stand your ground' law, which has no bearing on the case. Zimmerman is barred from raising this defense since he waived any right to it.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161745 Jun 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really learn some manners, foreign punk. LMAO!
The above from the ill-mannered boor, filled with expletives and filthy language? THAT's why we can "hear you coming", what with the loud profanity and sexual rants.

Ottawa

#161746 Jun 30, 2013
P.S.: And I'm pretty sure "blind date" is a cover for a meeting with a Russian agent, to whom, much to his disbelieving disappointment and thence urge to kill, she/he will hand over WMND.com and FoxNews.com esposés and revelatins, even throw in some Pravda nuggets LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#161747 Jun 30, 2013
corr : eXposés

Ottawa

#161748 Jun 30, 2013
rats : revelations

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161749 Jun 30, 2013
Jacques,
I was just watching a litle RT.
They said that the Egyptian economy is in free-fall and the country is bracing for massive protests on the one-year anniversry of President Muhammad Morsi's ascent to power.
American news media is mostly mute on the developing and explosive situation in the Middle East.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#161750 Jun 30, 2013
Obama should have never gone racing off to Cairo the way he did shortly after he was elected Commander-In-Chief.
I would have strongly advised him against such foolishness.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#161751 Jun 30, 2013
Obama was a Senator in name only.
He spent most of his time on the campaign trail and very little of it in his adopted home state of Illinois.
What I remember most about his meteoric rise to political super-stardom was him and Jordanian King Abdullah racing through the desert in a souped-up Jaquar.
Though he did not send me a post-card of his expoits, the image is indelibly stamped in my mind.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161752 Jun 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
There is that ICAO again. They are part of the United Nations. You do know China withdrew from the ICAO during the Hainan Island Incident, don't you? And G.W. wimped out just like his day did.
METAR
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Israeli town, see Meitar.
METAR is a format for reporting weather information. A METAR weather report is predominantly used by pilots in fulfillment of a part of a pre-flight weather briefing, and by meteorologists, who use aggregated METAR information to assist in weather forecasting.
Raw METAR is the most popular format in the world for the transmission of weather data.[citation needed] It is highly standardized through the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), which allows it to be understood throughout most of the world.
==========

YEAH, BUSH DID PAY A HECK OF SUMS OF MONEY TO CHINA IN ORDER TO GET BACK THE CRUSHED US SPY-PLANE FORCED DOWN ON that place Hainan.
It started from Clinton to give away satellite technology, etc., and it got worse during Bush time to China. Now it is all built up there. There is no save for people who went to China a lot, like Bush and Clinton, because they were like being converted (instead of converting them to be freedom-related.) Including former Bush cabinet Henry Paulson, as those were like being drugged by the using Chinese LSD that every time they went there, which they Chinese could have put something for Bush to eat, he was like others, becoming unsavable going too often there.

Only Russians can do better because China's model came from former Stalin, so as Russia controls China and China seeks to control USA--from their witchcraft thoughts of Mao calling the little paper tiger by playing naive Bush and Clinton to the falling to the traps.

As far as this country is concerned, they are full of emptiness as they really don't CARE WHO YOU ARE. Just forget that Jacque someone from Ottawa, as he is no typical, compared to those who speak typically English here, who won't think and speak like him. Even one out of 1 million people here can rarely be like him, including his way of thoughts. But this gives the reference to the standpoint when they don't care who anyone is, they like the Canda Conservatives see that China has become bigger from your presidents' building it up, which would become their Conservatives going for, to even replace or dump you eventually, as they look for somebody to challenge US. At the same time, they retain you in the meanwhile to look for anything new. That means Russia could be a potential prospect they would go for, since Russia economy is growing and Russia begins to look like a superman. For Europe, especially in east and central Europe, people are turning to Russians these days praising them while Germany is uncertain whether will go future Russia linkage or distancing US. As a matter of fact, China's economy is slowing very much and other economies have better growth rates than the Chinese one. Yet Russia always has the smaller brother China under its arms.

Your ex-presidents Clinton,and Bush had done you a lot of bad, while they keep talking about Snowden, as just what has he done to you people's future?

Ottawa

#161753 Jun 30, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I was just watching a litle RT.
They said that the Egyptian economy is in free-fall and the country is bracing for massive protests on the one-year anniversry of President Muhammad Morsi's ascent to power.
American news media is mostly mute on the developing and explosive situation in the Middle East.
Weird, as I just finished reading an article on pro and anti-Morsi demonstrations throughout Egypt. And have read many such reports in the past. We tend to forget that some, or many of those demonstrations are anti-Morsi, and therefore anti Moslem-Sharia gov't. Those are the people we have to support in any way we can.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#161754 Jun 30, 2013
Jacques,
Exploits. Political exploitation is the name of the game.
loose

Ottawa

#161755 Jun 30, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Obama was a Senator in name only.
He spent most of his time on the campaign trail and very little of it in his adopted home state of Illinois.
What I remember most about his meteoric rise to political super-stardom was him and Jordanian King Abdullah racing through the desert in a souped-up Jaquar.
Though he did not send me a post-card of his expoits, the image is indelibly stamped in my mind.
How is all of the above different from any politician, particularly an unknown like Obama who had 2 and a half strikes against him of becoming president, not to mention senator before that?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#161756 Jun 30, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Brother!
That is the question.
Then I’m sure this piece they sang at Whitney’s funeral should be right up your ally. LOL…… I’m not a Christian, but I do love gospel music. Then again I pretty much like most music.

Can’t believe some of these bands. Absolutely fantastic! The Clark Sisters - Blessed & Highly Favored
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

#161757 Jun 30, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Exploits. Political exploitation is the name of the game.
loose
Tell us something all of us don't know.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#161758 Jun 30, 2013
"At least 9 people shot across Chicago last night"

Chicago Tribune

-----

Jacques,
We call those people the Knife and Gun Club.
As the summertime temperatures rise, so does the violence.
There is a direct and undeniable correlation.

Ottawa

#161759 Jun 30, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
"At least 9 people shot across Chicago last night"
Chicago Tribune
-----
Jacques,
We call those people the Knife and Gun Club.
As the summertime temperatures rise, so does the violence.
There is a direct and undeniable correlation.
Guns are great stuff. Background checks ? Wot for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,232,567
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Net Workit 5,997
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 4 hr BLDM 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr OzRitz 53,486
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ratloder 70,018
Amy 5-24-15 6 hr tiredofit 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Go Blue Forever 99,534
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]