BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161622 Jun 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NBC Continues Their Lies And Deceptions…. And People are Shocked ! Shocked I tell you…. Shocked !!!
On the night of Feb. 26, 2012 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was fatally shot by George Zimmerman. Mr. Zimmerman was driving to Target when he spotted Trayvon Martin acting suspiciously while walking through the gated community. George Zimmerman called the police and then continued to keep an eye on Trayvon Martin. Watching his actions and informing a police dispatcher of Martin’s whereabouts.
According to George Zimmerman, as he told police, he fired a personal firearm in self-defense, after Martin attacked him, breaking his nose, and continuing the assault by slamming his head multiple times into the sidewalk.
The media sought to spread a very specific and intentional narrative of racism, and framed their storylines as a white Mr. Zimmerman racially profiling a black teen; a theory the Sanford Police, the FBI, the FDLE eventually the Federal Department of Justice investigated and dismissed as non-factual.
Who is Jeff Burnside?
(Via Huff-Po) A veteran NBC Miami reporter has been fired in the ongoing probe over an edited “Today” show clip of George Zimmerman’s 911 call, placed moments before Zimmerman shot unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.
Jeff Burnside was dismissed from network-owned NBC Miami (WTVJ) over a similarly edited clip on Friday, as first reported by South Florida news blog SFLTV.
According to the Miami Herald, two unidentified employees were also disciplined.
MORE:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...
So now you think the corrupt corporate mainstream media is in on it?

For one Black teenager and a cop wanna be?

Do you also believe the corrupt corporate rightwing media is in on it?

For Sensationalism only, nothing more.

----------

42 Creative Advertising Ideas and Techniques
http://tinyurl.com/84ov3zq
http://www.adcracker.com/index.htm

Six Decades of Memories in Advertising
http://tinyurl.com/2oztl
http://www.adflip.com/
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161623 Jun 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin throws down Obama
http://english.pravda.ru/russia/politics/18-0...
Jay wrote:
Obama is a weak leader. His biggest goals are attacking the 1st, 2nd and forth amendment. He also feels gay rights are more important that the US economy. The worst president ever. Will I be audited?
Chris wrote:
Without an exception everyone I personally know in New Mexico wants Obama gone but not just from his job, gone from the country or placed in jail. I am an American and I want America to be what it is supposed to be, a shining example of freedom and liberty for humanity but in the last five years we are clearly going backwards. In time I am sure the American people will prevail and elect more responsible leaders, as it is I am not happy with the direction we are going and hoping for a better future. Please April wrote:
gone!
EXECUTIVE ORDER /
EO 13303 /
Effective Date: May 28, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/ca3se

I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, find that the threat of attachment or other judicial process against the Development Fund for Iraq, Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, obstructs the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq. This situation constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.
http://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov/displayEO.cfm...

---------

Executive Order: Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq / July 17, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/4e4pmha

The Executive Order signed by Bush on July 17 is entitled "Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq".

This order authorizes the confiscation of any and all properties belonging to two classes of American citizens (or anyone else for that matter):

1. Anyone who opposes the administration's "peace and stability program" in Iraq. In other words, anyone who opposes the occupation of Iraq by American forces.

2. Anyone who can be accused of "undermining efforts to promote economic reconstruction", or those who oppose the confiscation and privatization of Iraq's oil resources - otherwise known as the "Oil Sharing Agreement" which gives 87 % of the revenues from Iraq oil to the Anglo-American oil giants. Anyone with a sense of history knows that this is the result of the Cheney-Oil company Energy Plan. The one which divvied up the Iraqi oil fields to the American oil companies; yes, the energy plan the administration refused to disclose because of "Executive Privilege".

This Order violates the First Fourth and Fifth Amendments of the Constitution. It removes the right of free speech and expression and the right to dissent.

It has not been discussed by the Congress, nor has it been disclosed by the media. The same media which parroted the administration's lies to justify invading Iraq all those years ago.

Of all the illegal acts by this administration, it seems to me the self declared right to confiscate the property of citizens without due process of law should be the final straw.

If congress - both Republican and Democrat - do not do something NOW to bring this criminal conspiracy to the bar of justice, it seems to me that they are just as guilty as the administration.

In that case we can kiss our nation goodbye. I wonder, is this how the citizens of Germany felt in the 1930s?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#161624 Jun 29, 2013
Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
If you noticed, Mitt Romney's is a photo copy and you can see "VOID" all over it.
And if you notice the article challenged George Romney's NBC status but both of George Romney's parents (Mitt's grandparents) were both U.S. citizens which makes George Romney a NBC.
My younger sister was born in Germany to two US citizen parents and she has an DS-1350 so I assume Geo. Romney had one too!
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
And John McCain did not have a DS-1350 as he was a born to two US citizen parents and in a US Territory!
So in other words Rogues 3 fold theory is pure nonsense, right?

Anyone who’s ever copied certified documents know that some will show void when copied. Mine (Indiana) does not and neither does the California BC which I had occasion to copy a few weeks ago. However a California BC I copied a couple of years ago did in fact show the void in the copy.

Your other point has always been the dumbest for the birfoon. A born citizen has always been a natural born citizen. That Obama is POTUS is proof that most Americans know this to be the case. That the birfoon has gone to great lengths to prove Obama was born elsewhere only goes to show the birfoon has always known it to be the case as well.

The birfoon has fooled no one with his two parent BS and its long past due he take a break from trying to fool himself.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161625 Jun 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HIGH Fives Wingman :)
Wingman, ha ha, as she hurtles down in flames. Wingman Larry LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#161626 Jun 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin throws down Obama
http://english.pravda.ru/russia/politics/18-0...
Jay wrote:
Obama is a weak leader. His biggest goals are attacking the 1st, 2nd and forth amendment. He also feels gay rights are more important that the US economy. The worst president ever. Will I be audited?
Chris wrote:
Without an exception everyone I personally know in New Mexico wants Obama gone but not just from his job, gone from the country or placed in jail. I am an American and I want America to be what it is supposed to be, a shining example of freedom and liberty for humanity but in the last five years we are clearly going backwards. In time I am sure the American people will prevail and elect more responsible leaders, as it is I am not happy with the direction we are going and hoping for a better future. Please don't judge the American people by our current corrupt leaders, in time we will fix this problem by replacing them with more responsible individuals.
April wrote:
Don't put ALL Americans in a box. Most of our contry can't stand him and want him gone. Our government is fighting within itself to get their pet projects passed and "We The People" can only sit here and watch while our country is torn apart from within. God how I wish we had a real president. I didn't vote for him, wouldn't vote for him and want him gone!
What a five-star traitor you are. Using Putin via Pravda to lambaste your president, Putin of the clean and democratic Russia where opponents languish in jails and journalist critics and business people wind up dead. Traitors like you should be put away and key disposed of, Pravda communist man or else asked to live in prosperous and free Putin-led Russia.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161627 Jun 29, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Mr. Slow, Z waived stand your ground preliminary hearing. State must prove guilt as in any other trial. Z cannot raise "stand your ground" defense. Got an f'ing clue what WAIVED means?
<quoted text>
==========

Yeah bummer, WHERE DID YOU LEARN YOUR ENGLISH?

YOU DON'T SEEM TO SPEAK THE NORMAL and usual American English as general people do, not to mention you just can't construct a proper sentence that illustrates a point and makes sense.

The sky would fall down if you ever can come up with some writing as literacy, with right syntax and grammar.

Your head feels much difficulty and will explode if you can try to comprehend a paragraph because you do have a queer brain.

Ottawa

#161628 Jun 29, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to admit it is a beautiful song.
I wonder if Rogue listened to the song I left for him?
http://tinyurl.com/85t3vko
http://tinyurl.com/n9hxeuj
But hey I always thought the Red Army choir was out of this world. I do believe that the Bolshoi is sublime. What about Tchaikowskiand Prokopiev. Pasternak was a great writer. I believe Yuri Gagarin was a very brave and intelligent astronaut. Marc Chagall was to die for. Etc. But, does the foregoing make me Russian? I think not.

The Nazis, damn it, had the best martial music ever, as concurred William Shirer. Does that make Shirer (The rise and fall of the Third Reich) a Nazi? I think not.

And so on... I'm sure you get my point.

And so on.

Ottawa

#161629 Jun 29, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
EXECUTIVE ORDER /
EO 13303 /
Effective Date: May 28, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/ca3se
I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, find that the threat of attachment or other judicial process against the Development Fund for Iraq, Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, obstructs the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq. This situation constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.
---------
Executive Order: Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq / July 17, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/4e4pmha
The Executive Order signed by Bush on July 17 is entitled "Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq".
This order authorizes the confiscation of any and all properties belonging to two classes of American citizens (or anyone else for that matter):
1. Anyone who opposes the administration's "peace and stability program" in Iraq. In other words, anyone who opposes the occupation of Iraq by American forces.
2. Anyone who can be accused of "undermining efforts to promote economic reconstruction", or those who oppose the confiscation and privatization of Iraq's oil resources - otherwise known as the "Oil Sharing Agreement" which gives 87 % of the revenues from Iraq oil to the Anglo-American oil giants. Anyone with a sense of history knows that this is the result of the Cheney-Oil company Energy Plan. The one which divvied up the Iraqi oil fields to the American oil companies; yes, the energy plan the administration refused to disclose because of "Executive Privilege".
This Order violates the First Fourth and Fifth Amendments of the Constitution. It removes the right of free speech and expression and the right to dissent.
It has not been discussed by the Congress, nor has it been disclosed by the media. The same media which parroted the administration's lies to justify invading Iraq all those years ago.
Of all the illegal acts by this administration, it seems to me the self declared right to confiscate the property of citizens without due process of law should be the final straw.
If congress - both Republican and Democrat - do not do something NOW to bring this criminal conspiracy to the bar of justice, it seems to me that they are just as guilty as the administration.
In that case we can kiss our nation goodbye. I wonder, is this how the citizens of Germany felt in the 1930s?
Well done. But hey, after 2 or 3 lines of heavy reading, birthers and tea partiers fell asleep, drool and all. Choice words on the way from resident boor Justice OMG Ha Ha LRS
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#161630 Jun 29, 2013
Psalm 112

P r a I s e t h e Lord, ye children;
p r a I s e ye the name of the Lord.

Blessed be the name of the Lord;
from henceforth now and forever. Amen.

Ottawa

#161631 Jun 29, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Yeah bummer, WHERE DID YOU LEARN YOUR ENGLISH?
YOU DON'T SEEM TO SPEAK THE NORMAL and usual American English as general people do, not to mention you just can't construct a proper sentence that illustrates a point and makes sense.
The sky would fall down if you ever can come up with some writing as literacy, with right syntax and grammar.
Your head feels much difficulty and will explode if you can try to comprehend a paragraph because you do have a queer brain.
Please pipe down. I'm ashamed to share this country with you on Canada day, July 1.
Learn to Read

Des Plaines, IL

#161632 Jun 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And if he doesn't are you going to offer to take him out for a drink? LMAO! vile lil rodent
At least he wouldn't run home and hide under his bed like puss boi Romper
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161633 Jun 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please pipe down. I'm ashamed to share this country with you on Canada day, July 1.
====

Yeah, jerk, go shame yourself and leave then.

Right, where did you learn your English also, from the dictionary as all yours seems not as typical type of English, as even people would not speak like you here?

Perhaps, it is too bad you don't get to hear most people speaking English all the time as getting into the system doing it like usual, or is it because of the bi-lingual nature over there.

Nobody says you are not the shame if you ever come to this side-that is this part of the world, for they think you are also as queer from the way you speak.
But then, who wants you to be here?

Moreno Valley, CA

#161634 Jun 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he wasn't, as his father's allegiance was to Kenya, which was under British rule. Simple fact, he was born a Brit. No matter how hard you try to misinterpret this fact, it remains fact. Git along now spanky!
I believe Obama did in fact have Kenyan citizenship until 1984 Mr. Liars. Is there a problem? How did that affect his US citizenship?

Using a word from the (shoot em in the face Dick Cheney) playbook,

“So?”

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161635 Jun 29, 2013
Well Jacques, as you probably already know, P. Tschaikovski came from a far different Russia than the one we know of today.
And German composer Richard Wagner, he remains a controversial figure in some circles because of of his anti-semitic views and also because his music was Adolf Hitler's favorite, if I am not mistaken.
I remember a few years back when a big stink was raised in Israel because Daniel Baronboim, former conductor of the CSO, performed some of Wagner's works there, which was apparently considered taboo by major factions of the population because of those ties to anti-semitism.
loose

Ottawa

#161636 Jun 29, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
====
Yeah, jerk, go shame yourself and leave then.
Right, where did you learn your English also, from the dictionary as all yours seems not as typical type of English, as even people would not speak like you here?
Perhaps, it is too bad you don't get to hear most people speaking English all the time as getting into the system doing it like usual, or is it because of the bi-lingual nature over there.
Nobody says you are not the shame if you ever come to this side-that is this part of the world, for they think you are also as queer from the way you speak.
But then, who wants you to be here?
By any chance, did you learn your English from Justice Ha ha LRS? Sure sounds like it, as does the emanations from your crotch-located brain.

Let's have a debate now in Canada's other official language, namely French, you ignorant blowhard. And lastly, and seeing as you know no French, please, I beg you, try to reply in coherent English. It's the only language you half-know, after all.

I see you're from BC. The most beautiful of the 10 provinces. What a waste.

Ottawa

#161637 Jun 29, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Well Jacques, as you probably already know, P. Tschaikovski came from a far different Russia than the one we know of today.
And German composer Richard Wagner, he remains a controversial figure in some circles because of of his anti-semitic views and also because his music was Adolf Hitler's favorite, if I am not mistaken.
I remember a few years back when a big stink was raised in Israel because Daniel Baronboim, former conductor of the CSO, performed some of Wagner's works there, which was apparently considered taboo by major factions of the population because of those ties to anti-semitism.
loose
All of the above in no way diminishes their artistic greatness.

Moreno Valley, CA

#161638 Jun 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Hmm, I seem to recall Obumbler could have donated 5M to the charity of his choice for simply showing his BC. Now, why would he not do that? Think of the children he could have helped. But not Obumbler....wonder why? Here's a little ball of yarn for you bean chewers. Git along now.
As usual Mr. Liars you don’t have a clue. The Donald may in fact know that Obama has no right to his original BC is the reason he made the bet; but I’m just as certain you have no idea that the original BC is the property of the HDoH and neither Obama nor anyone else has a right to show it without a court order.

Got a warrant Mr. Liars?

Ottawa

#161639 Jun 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
By any chance, did you learn your English from Justice Ha ha LRS? Sure sounds like it, as does the emanations from your crotch-located brain.
Let's have a debate now in Canada's other official language, namely French, you ignorant blowhard. And lastly, and seeing as you know no French, please, I beg you, try to reply in coherent English. It's the only language you half-know, after all.
I see you're from BC. The most beautiful of the 10 provinces. What a waste.
Corr : As DO the emanations...

Not that you'd notice.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161640 Jun 29, 2013
--------

2 hrs ago by David B. Grinberg
Political and media analyst

Like him or loathe him, many people have strong beliefs about Edward Snowden spilling some of America's most sensitive national security secrets to the world - including to our worst enemies.

Therefore, Snowden must face American justice. Only a US court can provide any legal finality about Snowden's guilt or innocence.

No matter how strong you feel about it, the fact is that we don't really know for sure how a court may interpret the law in this matter.

Personally, I think Snowden should be held and tried as an "enemy combatant" before a US military court.

That is, once he is found and captured - and he will be captured. If we can find Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, there's no doubt we can find Snowden.---------

==========

It is no question there are insane radicals out there by speaking of the above.

First, as Snowden was not a military personnel, how does it come such WAY to be tried by military court? ISN'T MILITARY COURT for trial of military personnel or military matters?

Define enemy combatant. Combatants are generally referred as those arming to themselves to fight against US MILITARY invasion ONLY, or drones, WHERE US SOLDIERS ARE EXERCISED.

Could they call insurgents as combatants and why didn't they do so?

How come there are no pictures as they said they really found Osama and killed him, then to make the expanded al-qaeda?

Now, Osama was a terrorist, and what is Snowden then--another terrorist by leaking information?
It does the making more baloneys to expand all the chaotic scheme of calling more from disorderly thoughts, of which will make the likelihood of self and world destruction.

So, ridiculous radicals will use CIA to find him and call on Seals to do the same like Osama, or capture him for military court.

It looks like the pathetic extremists keep doing all they can go as wild and as the random way of fabricating labels, such as all of the same things, terrorists, traitors, combatant, insurgents?

This will lead to the whole world arming themselves to protect asylum and deter the CIA.

It does seem the reason that many countries arm themselves up would be to eject, AND AS WELL face crazy radicals' INTRUSION to nail down.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161641 Jun 29, 2013
Jacques,
One more thing about Wagner. The piece by him that probably everyone in the Western hemisphere knows is from one of his operas and is called the 'Bridal Chorus', or more commonly 'Here Comes The Bride'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RealDave 1,155,575
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min JOEL 71,201
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 1 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 1 hr PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Homo Erectus 49,309
Incredible Shots Of Chicago From The Internatio... 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 pm PST