BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161601 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo stupid that you do knot no the differnce between 9/11 and 911! 9/11 is a date and 911 is an emergency telephone call number.
By the way, the 911 operator did not tell him him "not to follow". He simply said "we do not need you to do that". In any event, the 911 operator had no authority to tell anyone what to do or not to do!
And I suppose Zimmerman could have shot him and then allowed him to beat his brains in before he died!!!
If someone was following me, and I was running away and I still get killed, who's fault is it?

It's too bad TM did not have a Knock Out Punch.

http://tinyurl.com/n9hxeuj

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161602 Jun 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
Hummm, I just love those "unnamed" sources!!!

"An unnamed former co-worker told the New York Daily News that George Zimmerman...."
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161603 Jun 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your fervent hope, isn't it? Catastrophe. Oh, how you want it. Let that be a lesson, Obama, for having had the nerve not to be satisfied with being a nice clean polite black man. The nerve to be president. How dare you. You hope the nation bankrupts just to spite Obama. "Oh, I have my pension and medical benefits, screw everyone else except the 1%."
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TC6SGHF806...
<quoted text>
Fool. Show me the anti-Americanism in my post. Now.
But what you fail to see is the anti-American in Rogue's constant wish, in so many posts, that the U.S. default, go bankrupt just to spite Obama. Not only is Rogue anti-American, he is a traitor, wants his country to fail, to tank. Wow. You're no better, just a sore losing loser.
You're getting worse. Comprehension is what you lack! What an egotistical pryck. LMAO! Mr. Leggo My Ego thinks every post is about him. LMAO
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161604 Jun 28, 2013
FALCONER wrote:
George Zimmerman is going to walk.
Things are lookin up.
The criminal in this case is dead.
Thankfully!
FOAD. Bigot

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161605 Jun 28, 2013
I do detect an aire of over-confidence.
That is why Zimmerman needs to take the witness stand and swear under oath to tell the world the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help him God, exactly what happened on that cold, dark and stormy night.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161606 Jun 28, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
FOAD. Bigot
And if he doesn't are you going to offer to take him out for a drink? LMAO! vile lil rodent
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161607 Jun 28, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact #1. GZ was up to no good following him.
Fact #2. 9/11 told GZ not to follow.
Fact #3. GZ told 9/11 he is starting to run away.
Fact #4. TM Dead.
Fact #5. Case Closed GZ guilty of at least Manslaughter, hopefully 2nd degree murder.
NBC Continues Their Lies And Deceptions…. And People are Shocked ! Shocked I tell you…. Shocked !!!

On the night of Feb. 26, 2012 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was fatally shot by George Zimmerman. Mr. Zimmerman was driving to Target when he spotted Trayvon Martin acting suspiciously while walking through the gated community. George Zimmerman called the police and then continued to keep an eye on Trayvon Martin. Watching his actions and informing a police dispatcher of Martin’s whereabouts.

According to George Zimmerman, as he told police, he fired a personal firearm in self-defense, after Martin attacked him, breaking his nose, and continuing the assault by slamming his head multiple times into the sidewalk.

The media sought to spread a very specific and intentional narrative of racism, and framed their storylines as a white Mr. Zimmerman racially profiling a black teen; a theory the Sanford Police, the FBI, the FDLE eventually the Federal Department of Justice investigated and dismissed as non-factual.

Who is Jeff Burnside?

(Via Huff-Po) A veteran NBC Miami reporter has been fired in the ongoing probe over an edited “Today” show clip of George Zimmerman’s 911 call, placed moments before Zimmerman shot unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.

Jeff Burnside was dismissed from network-owned NBC Miami (WTVJ) over a similarly edited clip on Friday, as first reported by South Florida news blog SFLTV.

According to the Miami Herald, two unidentified employees were also disciplined.

MORE:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161608 Jun 28, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
That kind of singing and choir spirituals could make me a regular churchgoer.

Ottawa

#161609 Jun 28, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now you agree with me? LOL
http://tinyurl.com/o3drhfd
Why not? Do we have to agree or disagree on everything? Don't I agree with the majority of your political comments, even though I sometimes think you lord it on? But hey, you're you, I'm me.

Ottawa

#161610 Jun 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting worse. Comprehension is what you lack! What an egotistical pryck. LMAO! Mr. Leggo My Ego thinks every post is about him. LMAO
What a vain boor you are. I repeat : "Fool. Show me the anti-Americanism in my post."

And, do you confirm that to be pro-Obama is to be anti-American?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161612 Jun 28, 2013
Neighbor Describes Witnessing Confrontation in Florida Murder Case
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ
Published: June 28, 2013

SANFORD, Fla.— A prosecution witness who saw portions of the altercation between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin on Feb, 26, 2012, took the stand on Friday, bolstering the defense’s contention that Mr. Zimmerman was on the ground being beaten by Mr. Martin when the fatal shot was fired.

Connect With Us on Twitter
Follow @NYTNational for breaking news and headlines.
Twitter List: Reporters and Editors
Using the term “ground and pound,” John Good, who lived at the housing complex where Mr. Martin was killed, testified that he walked out to his back porch and saw, about 20 to 30 feet away, someone in dark clothes “straddling” someone wearing white or red who was lying on the ground.(Mr. Zimmerman was wearing a red jacket that night.) The person on top, he said, was using “arm motions going down, not just once but multiple times.”

Mr. Good said he asked,“What’s going on?”

“No one answered,” he said.“At some point I said,‘Cut it out’ and ‘I’m calling 911,’ when I thought it was getting really serious.”

It sounded to him, he said, that the person on the bottom was crying out for help — a conclusion he said he reached using common sense and gauging the direction of the voice. But, Mr. Good added, he could not be “100 percent sure.”

Mr. Zimmerman, 29, the coordinator for the neighborhood watch program at the housing complex, is charged with second-degree murder in the death of Mr. Martin, an unarmed black teenager. Mr. Zimmerman told the police that he shot Mr. Martin in self-defense after the 17-year-old pushed him to the ground, punched him and repeatedly slammed his head into concrete.

MORE:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/29/us/neighbor...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161613 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
What a vain boor you are. I repeat : "Fool. Show me the anti-Americanism in my post."
Uh, dodo bird.....re-read the posts! LMAO! What a confused pryck you are.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161614 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
You couldn't find your way out of a circular drive!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161615 Jun 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't find your way out of a circular drive!
HIGH Fives Wingman :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161616 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Putin throws down Obama
http://english.pravda.ru/russia/politics/18-0...

Jay wrote:
Obama is a weak leader. His biggest goals are attacking the 1st, 2nd and forth amendment. He also feels gay rights are more important that the US economy. The worst president ever. Will I be audited?

Chris wrote:
Without an exception everyone I personally know in New Mexico wants Obama gone but not just from his job, gone from the country or placed in jail. I am an American and I want America to be what it is supposed to be, a shining example of freedom and liberty for humanity but in the last five years we are clearly going backwards. In time I am sure the American people will prevail and elect more responsible leaders, as it is I am not happy with the direction we are going and hoping for a better future. Please don't judge the American people by our current corrupt leaders, in time we will fix this problem by replacing them with more responsible individuals.

April wrote:
Don't put ALL Americans in a box. Most of our contry can't stand him and want him gone. Our government is fighting within itself to get their pet projects passed and "We The People" can only sit here and watch while our country is torn apart from within. God how I wish we had a real president. I didn't vote for him, wouldn't vote for him and want him gone!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#161617 Jun 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: And now, why has Eric Holder never investigated the New Black Panthers for Solicitation of Murder? Now this guy got thirty years in prison for just that but Eric Holder does not seem to think it is a crime because they is BLACK!!! Coral Springs Man Gets 30 Years In Prison For Trying To Have Witnesses Killed May 17, 2013 FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami)– A Coral Springs man who was found guilty of trying to hire a hit man to kill four witnesses in his case will spend the next 30 years behind bars. Munawar Toha was found guilty last year on all of the counts of solicitation of murder and received his sentence Friday morning.

Ah, I got you, you stupid coon-dog. They made that solicitation from another state and at that point it DOES become a federal crime.
Sorry, the CASE was state NOT Federal. Capisce? Got it yet? Whether he could have been charged with federal crime is IMMATERIAL genius.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dork, the Munawar Toha case was state not Federal.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#161618 Jun 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah, but Florida law says they must first prove he did not act in self defence and there is more than enough evidence at the evening of the crime. The State Attorney already decided that!!!
The only reason why Angela Corey went with Second Degree Murder was because First Degree mandated a Grand Jury.
This is a Political trial and nothing more.
Again Mr. Slow, Z waived stand your ground preliminary hearing. State must prove guilt as in any other trial. Z cannot raise "stand your ground" defense. Got an f'ing clue what WAIVED means?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A jury will determine what crime Zimmerman committed or did not commit after weighing the evidence in a court of law.
truman

Boise, ID

#161619 Jun 29, 2013
God your pathetic.
Your Boy Zimmerman is going to shower with Gay Black Weight Lifters!
Only the Tea Bagging Morons of Topix would pick a Cop Wannabe Murderer for an Icon!
Too Funny!
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161620 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Why not? Do we have to agree or disagree on everything? Don't I agree with the majority of your political comments, even though I sometimes think you lord it on? But hey, you're you, I'm me.
I know, just trying to be affable.

lol
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161621 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>
That kind of singing and choir spirituals could make me a regular churchgoer.
You have to admit it is a beautiful song.

I wonder if Rogue listened to the song I left for him?

http://tinyurl.com/85t3vko

http://tinyurl.com/n9hxeuj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Portlandia 1,153,025
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Sublime1 19
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 4 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 4 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]