BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,098)

Showing posts 141,941 - 141,960 of173,730
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
READ the Florida law. They must first prove that Geo. Zimmerman was not acting in self defence when he pulled that trigger!!!
3. Zimmerman did not need anyone permission to be a neighborhood watch person and he was free to go any where he wanted.
Yes, you are a cowards because you will not tell me what crime Zimmerman committed. It is not against the law to follow someone. It is however, against the law to assault someone and all evidence says that Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman!!!
Now, either tell us what crime Zimmerman committed or shut the f-up!
Yes, he needed permission to patrol, fully armed, in PRIVATE CONDO PROPERTY. How's that? I see a stranger patrolling my yard, I challenge him (which is a mistake, he could shoot me) or better, call 911. No, Rogue, he is not authorised to patrol if he has not been asked to do it or employed by the condo;

I've been telling you since this all started that no one could tell who did what. I don't know. I don't profess to know. Only Zimmerman knows 'cuz he's still alive. Martin would tell his side of the story, but he's eh, hmm, dead. Was shot;

All evidence shows Martin assaulted Zimmerman? Is that so? What evidence? Who saw who assault whom? You? Seems like you were there. Were you?;

Again, can't tell you what crime Zimmerman committed. I don,t know that he or Martin did. But YOU know, yessir.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Where is Angela Corey? She was appointed as a special prosecutor by Gov. Rick Scott so why is she not prosecuting this case? I will tell you why. She knows this is a bad case and she wants to stay as far away as she can.
What happened to the sheriff and the original state attorney? They both resigned! WHY??? Because they were both politically threatened!!!
Obama's tentacles are loonnngggg!
AGAIN, what crime did George Zimmerman commit??? And if you do not answer that, you are a COWARD!
There goes Rougie reading minds again. Although Corey is not the lead prosecutor in the case, she didn't resign and is not true to suggest she is not involved in the prosecution. She named the lead prosecutor, Bernie De la Rionda, who "has more than 250 trials -- including many homicide cases -- under his belt."

Grow up, Rougie.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you will not answer what crime Zimmerman committed or explain what right Trayvon had to assault him! And that is cowardly!
The fact that Trayvon died was Trayvon's fault.
For the umpteenth time, I cannot answer as I don't know if ZZimmerman is gulty. There is a trial ongoing to determine whether Zimmarman is guilty or not. You already decided, before the jury has piped in. I DO NOT KNOW if he is guilty, never said he was. Got it?

But you say "The fact that Trayvon died was Trayvon's fault" Who the hell do you think you are, making such a judgement? Are you better qualified than the attorneys, the jury, the judge?

I don't know if Zimmerman is guilty or innocent. Do you finally get it?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
The crime was following and running after a stranger and then killing him.
The 9/11 operator told GZ to not follow the subject, and he responded with OK.
GZ Lied.
TOUCHÉ.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

American Lady wrote:
John the "prosecutions" witness
says it WAS Z-Man "hollering for HELP!"
No, he said it was his opinion, and that he was not sure.

Opinion of a witness who is not an expert witness is not evidence.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your fervent hope, isn't it? Catastrophe. Oh, how you want it. Let that be a lesson, Obama, for having had the nerve not to be satisfied with being a nice clean polite black man. The nerve to be president. How dare you. You hope the nation bankrupts just to spite Obama. "Oh, I have my pension and medical benefits, screw everyone else except the 1%."
If he just wasn't so darn anti-AMERICA! Tend to your own affairs, foreign boy.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When the inflation rate is higher than the GDP growth rate, you actually have a net NEGATIVE which means we are still in a recession!
And from what economics text did Rougie get that definition of recession from?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rage counselling perhaps, Rogue? Calm down, wipe the froth, "what's the fuss, tell me what's happening" (J.C.Superstar)
Calm down, eschew words like coward, bigot, unless you can prove them. And you can't.
Your little troll-azz needs to be introduced to a wood chipper! We call that "pest management"!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

How about the prosecution's star witness? Now there's a hum dinge for ya! How many times has her story changed?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
There you go claiming I want Obama to fail and I do not. But he has done everything wrong. Carter printed a half trillion dollar$ and we ended up with a 14% inflation rate. Now they have printed up FIVE times as much Obama and they expect different results?!?
We can not print money for ever and the larger the bubble gets, the bigger the pop. Just look at the housing bubble and what happened when it popped!!!
In 72/73 inflation was already close to 9%, several years before Carter took office, and economic growth was low -- stagflation. Much of the inflation during the Carter years was also driven by the oil crisis. But Rougie can put on his tunnel vision glasses and blame it all on Carter because the Fed increased the money supply. As usual, Rougie points to prophesy, however, Rougie's prophesy record is a joke.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you will not answer what crime Zimmerman committed or explain what right Trayvon had to assault him! And that is cowardly!
The fact that Trayvon died was Trayvon's fault.
A jury will determine what crime Zimmerman committed or did not commit after weighing the evidence in a court of law.

“WISDOM IS A GIFT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

George Zimmerman is going to walk.
Things are lookin up.
The criminal in this case is dead.
Thankfully!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
How about the prosecution's star witness? Now there's a hum dinge for ya! How many times has her story changed?
Zimmerman is the star prosecution witness. "F------ c---- they always get away," as Z, armed with a gun, stalked and killed a kid armed with Skittles and an iced tea who was walking to his father's home.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
READ the Florida law. They must first prove that Geo. Zimmerman was not acting in self defence when he pulled that trigger!!!
Sorry Rougie, Zimmerman waived any "stand your ground" argument. Any claim of self-defense in this case is no different than in any other murder case. It's up to the prosecution to prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt and for jury to decide on the evidence.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is the star prosecution witness. "F------ c---- they always get away," as Z, armed with a gun, stalked and killed a kid armed with Skittles and an iced tea who was walking to his father's home.
I'm sorry. I forgot how incredibly stupid you are.

“WISDOM IS A GIFT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

I never laughed so hard as i did when the "star witness (pathological liar) took the stand and completely destroyed the prosecutions case.
It was like Jerry Springer watching that beast up there rolling her eyes and getting angry every time the defense caught her in another lie.
Then the eyewitness for the prosecution gets up there and confirms Zimmermans story that the thug Martin was on top of Zimmerman, beating him.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

FALCONER wrote:
I never laughed so hard as i did when the "star witness (pathological liar) took the stand and completely destroyed the prosecutions case.
It was like Jerry Springer watching that beast up there rolling her eyes and getting angry every time the defense caught her in another lie.
Then the eyewitness for the prosecution gets up there and confirms Zimmermans story that the thug Martin was on top of Zimmerman, beating him.
Beating him?

"But on Friday, Good told jurors he “could not see” any punches thrown."

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. I forgot how incredibly stupid you are.
Zimmerman didn't make the f------ c--- statement? He didn't stalk the kid without provocation? The kid wasn't armed with Skittles and an iced tea? It wasn't Zimmerman looking for a fight, calling police dozens of times previously? Zimmerman couldn't hold a security guard job because he was too aggressive. But the mentally imbalanced vigilante was allowed to have a concealed firearm. Sad.
wojar wrote:

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

<quoted text>
It's your fervent hope, isn't it? Catastrophe. Oh, how you want it. Let that be a lesson, Obama, for having had the nerve not to be satisfied with being a nice clean polite black man. The nerve to be president. How dare you. You hope the nation bankrupts just to spite Obama. "Oh, I have my pension and medical benefits, screw everyone else except the 1%."
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TC6SGHF806...
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If he just wasn't so darn anti-AMERICA! Tend to your own affairs, foreign boy.
Fool. Show me the anti-Americanism in my post. Now.

But what you fail to see is the anti-American in Rogue's constant wish, in so many posts, that the U.S. default, go bankrupt just to spite Obama. Not only is Rogue anti-American, he is a traitor, wants his country to fail, to tank. Wow. You're no better, just a sore losing loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141,941 - 141,960 of173,730
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min paddyomalley 1,072,767
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,544
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min Hatti_Hollerand 402
1st to contact have a gift 24 min posttopics 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 36 min Amena 70
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 3
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE