BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 231042 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161753 Jun 30, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I was just watching a litle RT.
They said that the Egyptian economy is in free-fall and the country is bracing for massive protests on the one-year anniversry of President Muhammad Morsi's ascent to power.
American news media is mostly mute on the developing and explosive situation in the Middle East.
Weird, as I just finished reading an article on pro and anti-Morsi demonstrations throughout Egypt. And have read many such reports in the past. We tend to forget that some, or many of those demonstrations are anti-Morsi, and therefore anti Moslem-Sharia gov't. Those are the people we have to support in any way we can.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161754 Jun 30, 2013
Jacques,
Exploits. Political exploitation is the name of the game.
loose

Ottawa

#161755 Jun 30, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Obama was a Senator in name only.
He spent most of his time on the campaign trail and very little of it in his adopted home state of Illinois.
What I remember most about his meteoric rise to political super-stardom was him and Jordanian King Abdullah racing through the desert in a souped-up Jaquar.
Though he did not send me a post-card of his expoits, the image is indelibly stamped in my mind.
How is all of the above different from any politician, particularly an unknown like Obama who had 2 and a half strikes against him of becoming president, not to mention senator before that?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#161756 Jun 30, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Brother!
That is the question.
Then I’m sure this piece they sang at Whitney’s funeral should be right up your ally. LOL…… I’m not a Christian, but I do love gospel music. Then again I pretty much like most music.

Can’t believe some of these bands. Absolutely fantastic! The Clark Sisters - Blessed & Highly Favored
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

#161757 Jun 30, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Exploits. Political exploitation is the name of the game.
loose
Tell us something all of us don't know.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161758 Jun 30, 2013
"At least 9 people shot across Chicago last night"

Chicago Tribune

-----

Jacques,
We call those people the Knife and Gun Club.
As the summertime temperatures rise, so does the violence.
There is a direct and undeniable correlation.

Ottawa

#161759 Jun 30, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
"At least 9 people shot across Chicago last night"
Chicago Tribune
-----
Jacques,
We call those people the Knife and Gun Club.
As the summertime temperatures rise, so does the violence.
There is a direct and undeniable correlation.
Guns are great stuff. Background checks ? Wot for?

Moreno Valley, CA

#161760 Jun 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
What a little angel!
http://famous-conspiracy-theories-websites.bl...
Some DAs think this is an innocent child! LMAO!
Showing those fake pictures again Mr. Liars? The MA says TM was 17yrs, 5 foot 11 and weighed 158 pounds. Got something else you don’t know that you care to add to that?
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/martin....
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161761 Jun 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
P.S.: And I'm pretty sure "blind date" is a cover for a meeting with a Russian agent, to whom, much to his disbelieving disappointment and thence urge to kill, she/he will hand over WMND.com and FoxNews.com esposés and revelatins, even throw in some Pravda nuggets LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
You're perfectly content wandering around as a lost idiot, aren't ya?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161762 Jun 30, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing those fake pictures again Mr. Liars? The MA says TM was 17yrs, 5 foot 11 and weighed 158 pounds. Got something else you don’t know that you care to add to that?
Snopes? LMAO! Nice one Groidman.

Ottawa

#161763 Jun 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're perfectly content wandering around as a lost idiot, aren't ya?
And, thankfully, not running into you.

Ottawa

#161764 Jun 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Snopes has been referenced by all major networks worldwide and the written press. When it debunks, it debunks, and no one except clueless and obstinate tea partyers and birthers argue over the results. On the other hand, name the networks and papers that reference Wnd.com and Foxnwews.com except to mock them.

Moreno Valley, CA

#161765 Jun 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Rouge remains oddly fixated on the 'stand your ground' law, which has no bearing on the case. Zimmerman is barred from raising this defense since he waived any right to it.
And he was right to waive his right to that defense as most would consider it indefensible. Including the guy who wrote the bill.

Author of "stand your ground" law: George Zimmerman should probably be arrested for killing Trayvon Martin
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-574016...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161766 Jun 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Snopes has been referenced by all major networks worldwide and the written press. When it debunks, it debunks, and no one except clueless and obstinate tea partyers and birthers argue over the results. On the other hand, name the networks and papers that reference Wnd.com and Foxnwews.com except to mock them.
Geez! Try and catch on. Your opinion is worthless.

Moreno Valley, CA

#161767 Jun 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know! Mr. Liars caught lying again. Who’d a thunk it?

How about the actual MA report. Will that do Mr. Liars?
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/1...

Or the actual Twitchy apology.
http://twitchy.com/2012/03/25/why-teamdueproc...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#161768 Jun 30, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
After murdering a child with a gun, it would have been obvious for a murderer to bang his head on the ground with sufficient force to cause minor bleeding, but no serious injuries, in order to get out of what he created. This is consistent with the evidence that shows no evidence of Z's DNA on TM's hands or any of Z's tissue under his nails.

Ottawa

#161769 Jun 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
After murdering a child with a gun, it would have been obvious for a murderer to bang his head on the ground with sufficient force to cause minor bleeding, but no serious injuries, in order to get out of what he created. This is consistent with the evidence that shows no evidence of Z's DNA on TM's hands or any of Z's tissue under his nails.
Disregarding his whacky prediction of a Romney landslide victory and "can you hear us coming" rants, is it surprising that out-and-out racist Justice Ha ha LRS would also ignore Twitchy's apology. When one's a loser, on gets used to it and falls in a rut.

Ottawa

#161770 Jun 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez! Try and catch on. Your opinion is worthless.
To you, yes. Especially when, every time, it shows what a fool you are.
Sunlight Foundation com

Brooklyn, NY

#161771 Jun 30, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I’m sure this piece they sang at Whitney’s funeral should be right up your ally. LOL…… I’m not a Christian, but I do love gospel music. Then again I pretty much like most music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MmWlcKx2Y7cXX
Can’t believe some of these bands. Absolutely fantastic! The Clark Sisters - Blessed & Highly Favored
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Me too, good music is good music no matter what genre.

You hit a home run with Tomorrow.

Moreno Valley, CA

#161772 Jun 30, 2013
Would letting a suspected perp know that you are in fact a neighborhood watchman not actually defeat the purpose? Or was Zimmerman’s motive even more sinister? News at eleven!

PAT CARBONELL, WHO WRITES THE BLOG LEZ GET LEGAL, OBSERVED:

“That Neighborhood Watch patrols are only supposed to observe and report is a well-known fact; it may be assumed that Trayvon Martin was aware of this. After Mr. Zimmerman left his vehicle, after calling in his report, he has said he approached Trayvon to talk with him.

Even if he identified himself as a Neighborhood Watch member, Trayvon would have had no reason to believe him, as NW patrols are not supposed to confront anyone.

If Mr. Zimmerman demanded that Trayvon give an accounting of himself, the young man had no reason to feel compelled to answer such questioning.

If Mr. Zimmerman then gave any indication that he was trying to obstruct Trayvon from continuing on his way home, such as raising a hand or his voice, Trayvon would have been justified in feeling himself threatened, and under Florida law had a right to defend himself.

Hence, the punch (or several punches) delivered to Zimmerman’s face”
http://open.salon.com/blog/steve_klingaman/20...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,458,539
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 46 min PEllen 9,852
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 48 min PEllen 3,449
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 49 min PEllen 2,279
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 53 min PEllen 104,519
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 71,234
Why does Chicago want to harbor illegal criminals 2 hr YIM 20

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages