BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
141,921 - 141,940 of 174,674 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

If Interested,

Live Link Zimmerman Trial,

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed someone from the peanut gallery threw you a peanut. They can not accept the fact that the ONLY eye witness confirms that!
I think the reason why the FBI said they could not confirm who the person yelling for help was is because they knew it was not Trayvon but did not want to upset Obama and Holder by confirming it was George Zimmerman!
YepperZ ... they can't STAND to HEAR the TRUTH!:)
The FBI investigation found NO 'racist intent" from Z-Man.

via ...

FBI: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS NOT A RACIST
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/13/fb...

No evidence Trayvon Martin's killer is racist: FBI interviews
July 12, 2012

MIAMI/ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters)- FBI interviews with dozens of friends, coworkers and neighbors of George Zimmerman

>>>-->> found no evidence that the accused murderer of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin was a racist ...

according to new documents released on Thursday.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-07-12...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The bigger the [stock market] bubble, the bigger the pop and sooner or later Bernanke will run out of Obama money and then the bottom will fall out and you Libtards will blame Bush again!
It's your fervent hope, isn't it? Catastrophe. Oh, how you want it. Let that be a lesson, Obama, for having had the nerve not to be satisfied with being a nice clean polite black man. The nerve to be president. How dare you. You hope the nation bankrupts just to spite Obama. "Oh, I have my pension and medical benefits, screw everyone else except the 1%."

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed someone from the peanut gallery threw you a peanut. They can not accept the fact that the ONLY eye witness confirms that!
I think the reason why the FBI said they could not confirm who the person yelling for help was is because they knew it was not Trayvon but did not want to upset Obama and Holder by confirming it was George Zimmerman!
So Zimmerman was on the botton, so Zimmerman was yelling for help. So? Did maybe Martin defend himself after Zimmerman harassed him and beat him? What was Martin supposed to do, let Zimmerman even "touch" him? On what authority? Because Martin may have repelled and attack and was on top of things, he deserves to be shot dead?

5th request : Was Zimmerman employed by the condo people and if not, why was he armed? Additional question : Why was he following Martin. Under what authority?

In spite of the above, stop jumping on little things and wait for the end of the trial. Do NOT prejudge. Jurors are not allowed to pre-judge until all the evidence has been presented. It's their duty, and yours too.

Oh, Good did not see who attacked who, he confirmed Martin was on top (so what?) but never saw Martin banging Zimmerman's head on pavement. And he says Zimmerman was the one yelling. So? He was getting the crap beaten out of him, rightfully or not. Why should he not yell?

Wait for more evidence before opening your big mouths, Pravda lady and comrade Rogue. This is NOT white against black, it's Martin vs Zimmerman.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you conclude that Martin was NOT the aggressor!!!
Wait, wait, we KNOW what the truth is. Angela Corey knows what the truth is. Why would the PROSECUTOR put on a two witness on that make their case look BAD?!? The prosecutor has no case!
Next, George Zimmerman had a CCP and had the right to carry that handgun. Next, he had every right to follow a suspect while talking to the 911 operator. AGAIN I ASK YOU WHAT CRIME DID ZIMMERMAN COMMIT prior to the shooting???
F-ing coward!
1. Show me where I wrote that Martin was not the aggressor. Show me. I said we don't know who the aggressor was, Stop making things up, and lying. Control your racist emotions, please;

2. I never said Zimmerman did anything wrong except to report he could not be a security guard as he had been fired in 2006 for aggression. Never held it against him. But YOU had first reported that Martin had taken drugs, which is totally irrelevant. But if you insist, I will say that Zimmerman's being fired for aggression is most relevant. You asked for that, would not have normally mentioned it:

3. 6th request : Was Zimmerman authorized to patrol the condo grounds by the owners? If not, why was he armed?

4. F.cking coward? Who and if it's aimed at me, the relevance of "coward" to my post(s)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry my writing skills are lacking.
It is my understanding from what I can glean is you cannot differentiate between a Saint and a sinner.
You probably think a Saint has to be perfect with no sin.
Am I Right?
All Humans are sinful but the Saints were obedient.
There is a difference between Killing and Murder.
Goliath? I would wager he was dead even before he hit the ground.
David was a small adolescent and underage. I have my doubts if he would have been prosecuted.
Joshua and the Sun? You have heard of February 29th Leap Year?
----------
Romans 3:23
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
----------
Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Sad. I'm sorry.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
1. GZ pursued TM.
2. GZ admitted that to the 9/11 operator.
3. TM told RJ someone is following me.
4. GZ told 9/11 now TM is running away.
5. CASE CLOSED.
WHAE CRIME DID GEORGE ZIMMERMAN COMMIT PRIOR TO PULLING THE TRIGGER???
Can f-ing answer that can you zipperhead!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

1. It is NOT a crime to folow someone!
2. George Zimmerman was reporting a suspitious activity to the 911 operator. Why was Trayvon Martin NOT calling 911??
3. What evidence to you have that Trayvon told anyone any thing. This twit that said that LIED to the police and is totally discredited,
4. That's right, George told the 911 operator that Trayvon had ducked behind a building so he started to walk back to his car.
5. Under Florida law, they must first prove the Geo. Zimmerman was not acting in self defence and all evidence proves he was!!!
AGAIN< WHAT CRIME DID ZIMMERMAN COMMIT? Shooting someone in self defence is NOT a crime!!!
F-ing BIGOT!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Show me where I wrote that Martin was not the aggressor. Show me. I said we don't know who the aggressor was, Stop making things up, and lying. Control your racist emotions, please;
2. I never said Zimmerman did anything wrong except to report he could not be a security guard as he had been fired in 2006 for aggression. Never held it against him. But YOU had first reported that Martin had taken drugs, which is totally irrelevant. But if you insist, I will say that Zimmerman's being fired for aggression is most relevant. You asked for that, would not have normally mentioned it:
3. 6th request : Was Zimmerman authorized to patrol the condo grounds by the owners? If not, why was he armed?
4. F.cking coward? Who and if it's aimed at me, the relevance of "coward" to my post(s)
READ the Florida law. They must first prove that Geo. Zimmerman was not acting in self defence when he pulled that trigger!!!
3. Zimmerman did not need anyone permission to be a neighborhood watch person and he was free to go any where he wanted.
Yes, you are a cowards because you will not tell me what crime Zimmerman committed. It is not against the law to follow someone. It is however, against the law to assault someone and all evidence says that Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman!!!
Now, either tell us what crime Zimmerman committed or shut the f-up!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Where is Angela Corey? She was appointed as a special prosecutor by Gov. Rick Scott so why is she not prosecuting this case? I will tell you why. She knows this is a bad case and she wants to stay as far away as she can.
What happened to the sheriff and the original state attorney? They both resigned! WHY??? Because they were both politically threatened!!!
Obama's tentacles are loonnngggg!
AGAIN, what crime did George Zimmerman commit??? And if you do not answer that, you are a COWARD!
Rage counselling perhaps, Rogue? Calm down, wipe the froth, "what's the fuss, tell me what's happening" (J.C.Superstar)

Calm down, eschew words like coward, bigot, unless you can prove them. And you can't.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not what he was talking about. And no one knows who committed a crime, who aggressed who. You do?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: The bigger the [stock market] bubble, the bigger the pop and sooner or later Bernanke will run out of Obama money and then the bottom will fall out and you Libtards will blame Bush again!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
<quoted text>
It's your fervent hope, isn't it? Catastrophe. Oh, how you want it. Let that be a lesson, Obama, for having had the nerve not to be satisfied with being a nice clean polite black man. The nerve to be president. How dare you. You hope the nation bankrupts just to spite Obama. "Oh, I have my pension and medical benefits, screw everyone else except the 1%."
There you go claiming I want Obama to fail and I do not. But he has done everything wrong. Carter printed a half trillion dollar$ and we ended up with a 14% inflation rate. Now they have printed up FIVE times as much Obama and they expect different results?!?
We can not print money for ever and the larger the bubble gets, the bigger the pop. Just look at the housing bubble and what happened when it popped!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
1. It is NOT a crime to folow someone!
2. George Zimmerman was reporting a suspitious activity to the 911 operator. Why was Trayvon Martin NOT calling 911??
3. What evidence to you have that Trayvon told anyone any thing. This twit that said that LIED to the police and is totally discredited,
4. That's right, George told the 911 operator that Trayvon had ducked behind a building so he started to walk back to his car.
5. Under Florida law, they must first prove the Geo. Zimmerman was not acting in self defence and all evidence proves he was!!!
AGAIN< WHAT CRIME DID ZIMMERMAN COMMIT? Shooting someone in self defence is NOT a crime!!!
F-ing BIGOT!!!
You wrote : "1. It is NOT a crime to folow someone"

Wrong. It can be a crime if the "following" is aggressive. Do you know if it was aggressive or not? I don't know. Were you there? Is that how you know?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Let's say a cop drives into the neighborhood and the cop sees a guy following another guy. So the officer asks him what he is doing and the guy tells him. He is not going to arrest Zimmerman as there is not a crime to follow someone.
Did Zimmerman threaten Trayvon? If someone pointed a gun at me, I would take off. Anything but get closer to the guy.
And not one of you Libtards can tell us what crimes Zimmerman committed and what gave Trayvon the right to assault him?
Can't answer the question, can you???

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Now here is a case I totally disagree with the judge on. Unfortunately the young man plead a deal so the case is closed. This young man, who happens to be black and a minor, was jumped by several other guys and he used a weapon to defend himself. Having a concealed weapon without a CCP is a totally different issue and he should have been charged with that and that only. Everyone has the right to defend himself from an assault! Rogue Man who claimed 'Stand Your Ground' defense gets 10 years in 2009 shooting The man was 16 when he was involved in a street fight that turned fatal. Posted: May 20, 2013 - Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-05-20 ...
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
Do you mean that this kid lost his right to defend himself just because he should not have been carrying a gun? Illegally carrying a concealed handgun does not mean you murdered someone!!!
Did you read the article? They beat his friend to a pulp and then turned on him. Florida's stand your ground says you do not have to run away and gives you the right to defend yourself.
The guys who attacked them should have been charged with attempted MURDER.
Anyway, just like the gun-bigot judge, you missed that point!
He still broke the law for carrying that gun. Do you think that hasn't happen before. This happen when i went to high school and i bet it happen when you went to high school.

When i went to high school no one carried a gun you just fought your way out of it.

I thnk that is one of problms today. You got a bunch of kids getting guns and thinking oh no i got a gun this makes be a big tough person.

Like i said in my day if that had happen to me i would kick one in the nuts as hard as could and punch one and run like heck

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Again, you will not answer what crime Zimmerman committed or explain what right Trayvon had to assault him! And that is cowardly!
The fact that Trayvon died was Trayvon's fault.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The crime was following and running after a stranger and then killing him.

The 9/11 operator told GZ to not follow the subject, and he responded with OK.

GZ Lied.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What if GZ did the same exact thing to you?

Would you still think he was justified?

I THINK NOT!

Sincerely,

Rambo

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I dare you Libtards to watch this video. John was the ONLY eye witness!!! What I can't figure out why the prosecutor called this guy because he backs what George Zimmerman was saying!
But you Libtards will not watch the video because you are flaming BIGOTS!
Rogue
Prosecution Witness Describes Trayvon Martin As Attacking George Zimmerman On Night Of Murder
by Noah Rothman | 12:15 pm, June 28th, 2013
On Friday, John Good, an eye witness to the fight between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin that resulted in the Florida teen’s death, testified that he believed Martin to be the aggressor in that fight. He depicted what he believed the fight to look like, saying that he observed Martin on top of Zimmerman. Florida’s WFTV 9 made a mockup of what Good described – the digital animation shows Martin attacking Zimmerman.
RELATED: Witness: Trayvon Called George Zimmerman A ‘Creepy-A**,’‘White, Kill-My-Neighbors Cracker’
Good described the portion of the fight that he witnessed the night Martin was killed as being relatively one-sided, with Martin occupying the power position and immobilizing Zimmerman.
Zimmerman’s attorney, Mark O’Mara asked if Martin was utilizing Mixed Martial Arts tactics and administering a “ground and pound” technique to rain blows down on Zimmerman.“That’s what it looked like,” Good said.
Good testified that he exited the scene as soon as he saw Martin repeatedly punching Zimmerman. Good also testified that Zimmerman was the individual screaming for help as he was being punched by Martin.
Witness Makes Key Admission That He Never Saw Trayvon Martin Throw A Punch At Zimmerman

Good "admitted he never saw an actual punch thrown."

What good "believed" is not evidence, that is a conclusion of the witness.

"But on Friday, Good told jurors he “could not see” any punches thrown."

"He also admitted he was not 100 percent sure who yelled “help,” but assumed it was Zimmerman."

What Good "assumed" is also not evidence.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/06/28/...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
READ the Florida law. They must first prove that Geo. Zimmerman was not acting in self defence when he pulled that trigger!!!
3. Zimmerman did not need anyone permission to be a neighborhood watch person and he was free to go any where he wanted.
Yes, you are a cowards because you will not tell me what crime Zimmerman committed. It is not against the law to follow someone. It is however, against the law to assault someone and all evidence says that Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman!!!
Now, either tell us what crime Zimmerman committed or shut the f-up!
Yes, he needed permission to patrol, fully armed, in PRIVATE CONDO PROPERTY. How's that? I see a stranger patrolling my yard, I challenge him (which is a mistake, he could shoot me) or better, call 911. No, Rogue, he is not authorised to patrol if he has not been asked to do it or employed by the condo;

I've been telling you since this all started that no one could tell who did what. I don't know. I don't profess to know. Only Zimmerman knows 'cuz he's still alive. Martin would tell his side of the story, but he's eh, hmm, dead. Was shot;

All evidence shows Martin assaulted Zimmerman? Is that so? What evidence? Who saw who assault whom? You? Seems like you were there. Were you?;

Again, can't tell you what crime Zimmerman committed. I don,t know that he or Martin did. But YOU know, yessir.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
6 Shot, Boy Fatally, in Chicago 13 min bensleys thoughts 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min TRD 67,982
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,080,460
Amy 7-26 27 min edogxxx 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min truth 48,919
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,381
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE