BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161637 Jun 29, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Well Jacques, as you probably already know, P. Tschaikovski came from a far different Russia than the one we know of today.
And German composer Richard Wagner, he remains a controversial figure in some circles because of of his anti-semitic views and also because his music was Adolf Hitler's favorite, if I am not mistaken.
I remember a few years back when a big stink was raised in Israel because Daniel Baronboim, former conductor of the CSO, performed some of Wagner's works there, which was apparently considered taboo by major factions of the population because of those ties to anti-semitism.
loose
All of the above in no way diminishes their artistic greatness.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#161638 Jun 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Hmm, I seem to recall Obumbler could have donated 5M to the charity of his choice for simply showing his BC. Now, why would he not do that? Think of the children he could have helped. But not Obumbler....wonder why? Here's a little ball of yarn for you bean chewers. Git along now.
As usual Mr. Liars you don’t have a clue. The Donald may in fact know that Obama has no right to his original BC is the reason he made the bet; but I’m just as certain you have no idea that the original BC is the property of the HDoH and neither Obama nor anyone else has a right to show it without a court order.

Got a warrant Mr. Liars?

Ottawa

#161639 Jun 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
By any chance, did you learn your English from Justice Ha ha LRS? Sure sounds like it, as does the emanations from your crotch-located brain.
Let's have a debate now in Canada's other official language, namely French, you ignorant blowhard. And lastly, and seeing as you know no French, please, I beg you, try to reply in coherent English. It's the only language you half-know, after all.
I see you're from BC. The most beautiful of the 10 provinces. What a waste.
Corr : As DO the emanations...

Not that you'd notice.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161640 Jun 29, 2013
--------

2 hrs ago by David B. Grinberg
Political and media analyst

Like him or loathe him, many people have strong beliefs about Edward Snowden spilling some of America's most sensitive national security secrets to the world - including to our worst enemies.

Therefore, Snowden must face American justice. Only a US court can provide any legal finality about Snowden's guilt or innocence.

No matter how strong you feel about it, the fact is that we don't really know for sure how a court may interpret the law in this matter.

Personally, I think Snowden should be held and tried as an "enemy combatant" before a US military court.

That is, once he is found and captured - and he will be captured. If we can find Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, there's no doubt we can find Snowden.---------

==========

It is no question there are insane radicals out there by speaking of the above.

First, as Snowden was not a military personnel, how does it come such WAY to be tried by military court? ISN'T MILITARY COURT for trial of military personnel or military matters?

Define enemy combatant. Combatants are generally referred as those arming to themselves to fight against US MILITARY invasion ONLY, or drones, WHERE US SOLDIERS ARE EXERCISED.

Could they call insurgents as combatants and why didn't they do so?

How come there are no pictures as they said they really found Osama and killed him, then to make the expanded al-qaeda?

Now, Osama was a terrorist, and what is Snowden then--another terrorist by leaking information?
It does the making more baloneys to expand all the chaotic scheme of calling more from disorderly thoughts, of which will make the likelihood of self and world destruction.

So, ridiculous radicals will use CIA to find him and call on Seals to do the same like Osama, or capture him for military court.

It looks like the pathetic extremists keep doing all they can go as wild and as the random way of fabricating labels, such as all of the same things, terrorists, traitors, combatant, insurgents?

This will lead to the whole world arming themselves to protect asylum and deter the CIA.

It does seem the reason that many countries arm themselves up would be to eject, AND AS WELL face crazy radicals' INTRUSION to nail down.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161641 Jun 29, 2013
Jacques,
One more thing about Wagner. The piece by him that probably everyone in the Western hemisphere knows is from one of his operas and is called the 'Bridal Chorus', or more commonly 'Here Comes The Bride'.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#161642 Jun 29, 2013
Why does not President Obama scramble some F-16's and go get that man from Moscow, Snowden?

Because he's got egg on his face, that's why.

Ottawa

#161643 Jun 29, 2013
JBH wrote:
--------
2 hrs ago by David B. Grinberg
Political and media analyst
Like him or loathe him, many people have strong beliefs about Edward Snowden spilling some of America's most sensitive national security secrets to the world - including to our worst enemies.
Therefore, Snowden must face American justice. Only a US court can provide any legal finality about Snowden's guilt or innocence.
No matter how strong you feel about it, the fact is that we don't really know for sure how a court may interpret the law in this matter.
Personally, I think Snowden should be held and tried as an "enemy combatant" before a US military court.
That is, once he is found and captured - and he will be captured. If we can find Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, there's no doubt we can find Snowden.---------
==========
It is no question there are insane radicals out there by speaking of the above.
First, as Snowden was not a military personnel, how does it come such WAY to be tried by military court? ISN'T MILITARY COURT for trial of military personnel or military matters?
Define enemy combatant. Combatants are generally referred as those arming to themselves to fight against US MILITARY invasion ONLY, or drones, WHERE US SOLDIERS ARE EXERCISED.
Could they call insurgents as combatants and why didn't they do so?
How come there are no pictures as they said they really found Osama and killed him, then to make the expanded al-qaeda?
Now, Osama was a terrorist, and what is Snowden then--another terrorist by leaking information?
It does the making more baloneys to expand all the chaotic scheme of calling more from disorderly thoughts, of which will make the likelihood of self and world destruction.
So, ridiculous radicals will use CIA to find him and call on Seals to do the same like Osama, or capture him for military court.
It looks like the pathetic extremists keep doing all they can go as wild and as the random way of fabricating labels, such as all of the same things, terrorists, traitors, combatant, insurgents?
This will lead to the whole world arming themselves to protect asylum and deter the CIA.
It does seem the reason that many countries arm themselves up would be to eject, AND AS WELL face crazy radicals' INTRUSION to nail down.
You, ha ha, wrote : "First, as Snowden was not a military personnel, how does it come such WAY to be tried by military court? ISN'T MILITARY COURT for trial of military personnel or military matter?"

The above is English? I rest my case. Back to grade 3 reform school, loser.

Avez-vous bien réfléchi? Peut-être serait-ce préférable écrire en français.

Ottawa

#161644 Jun 29, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
One more thing about Wagner. The piece by him that probably everyone in the Western hemisphere knows is from one of his operas and is called the 'Bridal Chorus', or more commonly 'Here Comes The Bride'.
It's the British sister to Elgar's "Pomp and circumstance" which I heard played at a wedding in Buenos Aires, in defiance of the military junta during the Falkland/Malvinas conflict. I worried for these brave people but fortunately, nothing untoward happened. The junta succumbed shortly after.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#161645 Jun 29, 2013
Oath
_______

In its highest sense, as in a court of justice, "an oath is a revert appeal to God in corraboration of what one says"

Funk & Wagnalls New Comprehensive Dictionary of the English Language

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#161646 Jun 29, 2013
correction: reverent appeal

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#161647 Jun 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
SHE LIED to police investigators and she has repeatedly made racist comments! She is ghetto trash!!!
Remember Mark Fuhrman? Because he has used the n-word years prior to the O.J. Simpson case the judge said there jury could disregard his whole testimony. Based on that alone, anything Rachael Jeantel said should also be disregarded and for the very same reason but you Libtards will not agree because she is black and it is okay for her to be a racist!
Sorry Rogue, but Mark Fuhrman lied under oath, was convicted of perjury and lost his job as a police officer as a result. Lord help Zimmerman if he is caught one time lying under oath. Best he not take the stand.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#161648 Jun 29, 2013
Oath
_____

An outward pledge by the person taking it that his attestation or promise is made under an immediate sense of responsibility to God....(read more)

Black's Law Dictionary
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161649 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Wingman, ha ha, as she hurtles down in flames. Wingman Larry LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Jealous? You should be! Your life is a lot like being lost at sea, isn't it? LMAO!
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161650 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You, ha ha, wrote : "First, as Snowden was not a military personnel, how does it come such WAY to be tried by military court? ISN'T MILITARY COURT for trial of military personnel or military matter?"
The above is English? I rest my case. Back to grade 3 reform school, loser.
Avez-vous bien réfléchi? Peut-être serait-ce préférable écrire en français.
==========

Of course only dumb fool like you who are upset from seeing what I said would MAKE UP nuisance since you are agitated.

According to you, what really is English in this part of world, is not the way it is, as how you think.

You do not have the background, in addition to get used to speak in English for long.

The general way of norm is the type of English what one reads in newspapers, magazines, and books. As far as communication is concerned, only those who speak more in everyday life can relate to the sorts of common normality of lines or words.
Otherwise, the sort of English you speak of, is coming across to, as not being the usual language, or it can be like someone coming from England or Australia who may not be speaking exactly alike to that of North America.

When people speak and write a lot in their lives or work, there is sometimes something in common as they present it, as it is not that I copy or go their way because simply they resemble mine.

But you are not one, and I don't have to take all day long to say about all of what you write and speak , by which all of yours are ugly .

You are the biggest dumbo who is not meeting to the level of even English, to understand and then even label what exactly the English language is. Further more, you are the sicko by pulling other things to talk about, for example, Canada DAY or your shame, which has no place in the fitness stand, because you are more than mentally unfit.

You are the silly jerk who can be alike to those people making comments here as they do show whether theirs is really English or their sorts are coming from disorderly thoughts, whereby you glorify.

You have nothing of origin or authenticity of yourself, in English and content.

YOu are one DEGENERATE indeed.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161651 Jun 29, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Rogue, but Mark Fuhrman lied under oath, was convicted of perjury and lost his job as a police officer as a result. Lord help Zimmerman if he is caught one time lying under oath. Best he not take the stand.
He won't have to. The prosecution is winning the case for them! Is there a single piece of hard evidence against him? The defense may not even have to put on a case. Simply rest!

Ottawa

#161652 Jun 29, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Of course only dumb fool like you who are upset from seeing what I said would MAKE UP nuisance since you are agitated.
According to you, what really is English in this part of world, is not the way it is, as how you think.
You do not have the background, in addition to get used to speak in English for long.
The general way of norm is the type of English what one reads in newspapers, magazines, and books. As far as communication is concerned, only those who speak more in everyday life can relate to the sorts of common normality of lines or words.
Otherwise, the sort of English you speak of, is coming across to, as not being the usual language, or it can be like someone coming from England or Australia who may not be speaking exactly alike to that of North America.
When people speak and write a lot in their lives or work, there is sometimes something in common as they present it, as it is not that I copy or go their way because simply they resemble mine.
But you are not one, and I don't have to take all day long to say about all of what you write and speak , by which all of yours are ugly .
You are the biggest dumbo who is not meeting to the level of even English, to understand and then even label what exactly the English language is. Further more, you are the sicko by pulling other things to talk about, for example, Canada DAY or your shame, which has no place in the fitness stand, because you are more than mentally unfit.
You are the silly jerk who can be alike to those people making comments here as they do show whether theirs is really English or their sorts are coming from disorderly thoughts, whereby you glorify.
You have nothing of origin or authenticity of yourself, in English and content.
YOu are one DEGENERATE indeed.
OMG
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161653 Jun 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he wouldn't run home and hide under his bed like puss boi Romper
Tsk, tsk! I do believe Mr. KKK is throwing a tantrum! Get after it little man! Ain't he cute dancing about! Look at the lil feller go! LMAO!

Ottawa

#161654 Jun 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't have to. The prosecution is winning the case for them! Is there a single piece of hard evidence against him? The defense may not even have to put on a case. Simply rest!
Will this new prediction of yours turn out to be as good as the November 06, 2012 presidential ballot? If wrong, will you admit you were wrong or will you say the jury was biased (too many women, too many blacks), judge was appointed by democrats and is a communist like your buddy American er hmm Pravda commie Lady, etc?

Ottawa

#161655 Jun 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous? You should be! Your life is a lot like being lost at sea, isn't it? LMAO!
Response is rated F-Minus. Sorry.

Ottawa

#161656 Jun 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, tsk! I do believe Mr. KKK is throwing a tantrum! Get after it little man! Ain't he cute dancing about! Look at the lil feller go! LMAO!
Ahhh, the projection boor. Projecting his KKK culture as he collects his white robe and dunce cap from the Confederate dry cleaner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Patriot AKA Bozo 52,279
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min scirocco 1,206,265
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Red_Forman 823
Abby 3-28-15 7 hr RACE 2
Ask Amy 3-28-15 7 hr RACE 2
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 7 hr FFS- 54,567
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Katie Sullivan 99,302
Amy 3-26 8 hr RACE 60
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE