BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
141,881 - 141,900 of 177,531 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161498 Jun 28, 2013
loose cannon wrote: There is no legitimate reason to vilify Rachael Jeantel and it will not be tolerated any longer.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
She's black. Reason enough for Rouge
Obviously you did not read my post #161484 where I think this young BLACK man was railroaded into serving a ten year sentence. Just because he did not have a CCP does not mean he lost his right to use deadly force to defend himself!!!
The only thing he should have been charged with is illegally carrying a concealed handgun!!! But you beling the flaming bigot that you are, did not see that!
Everyone has the right to use deadly force against someone who is threatening him with violence. Everyone regardless of color or gae!
Jacksonville's west and north sides are ghettoes and just walking down the street is dangerous. Oh, every weekend they have a state police drug interdiction force stays at the Holiday Inn on Commonwealth Ave. on the westside of Jacksonville. And they have their K-9s with them.
Oh, that is Rep. Corrine Brown's district which Gerrymanders all the way from Jacksonville almost all the way down to where George Zimmerman used to live. Oh, and what was Corine Brown butting in on a district that is not her's? Because she is black and Trayvon was black. And that was the same reason why Obama open up his big mouth.
It is funny about all the things Obama will not comment on but he will open his trap when it is, or he wants to make it, a racial issue!!!

Location hidden

#161499 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Now here is a case I totally disagree with the judge on. Unfortunately the young man plead a deal so the case is closed. This young man, who happens to be black and a minor, was jumped by several other guys and he used a weapon to defend himself. Having a concealed weapon without a CCP is a totally different issue and he should have been charged with that and that only. Everyone has the right to defend himself from an assault! Rogue Man who claimed 'Stand Your Ground' defense gets 10 years in 2009 shooting The man was 16 when he was involved in a street fight that turned fatal. Posted: May 20, 2013 - Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-05-20 ...
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
That person was under age and had no business carying that in the first.
If you carry a weapon with out a ccp that is a big trouble for you and if that weapon is used in a killing even more trouble for the person who used it and the person who gave it to the teen.
As to what the teen could have done other wise is up for debate. But i know what i would do if i was that age and that happen to me.
I would kick or punch a a couple of them in the nuts as hard as i can and run like heck to get away
Do you mean that this kid lost his right to defend himself just because he should not have been carrying a gun? Illegally carrying a concealed handgun does not mean you murdered someone!!!
Did you read the article? They beat his friend to a pulp and then turned on him. Florida's stand your ground says you do not have to run away and gives you the right to defend yourself.
The guys who attacked them should have been charged with attempted MURDER.
Anyway, just like the gun-bigot judge, you missed that point!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161500 Jun 28, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was part of the watch.
Yes, he did live there.
Conclusion: GZ stalked TM and told the 9/11 operator that he was following him and that TM was even looking at him. A few seconds later GZ was saying now TM is running away.
This proves GZ is guilty of at least manslaughter.
So he was delegated. Funny, thought he had been fired as security guard in 2006 because he was too aggressive (from Google). Tks for the info.

Location hidden

#161501 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Why is there even a trial to begin with? Because Obama wanted one?!? The first State Attorney said it was a clear cut case of self defence, the Special Prosecutor did not interview even one of the witnesses but somehow she found reason to go to trial. The FBI investigated Geo. Zimmerman, WHY? Because someone asked them too? If that was the case, why has Eric Holder not investigated the New Black Panthers? Solicitation of murder and kidnapping are serious crimes and there is ample evidence that they did that. All this case is, is that Obama wanted a case against an evil white person who has shot a black person and that is all there is to it!!! Oh, do you know what DWB is? Driving While Black!!! And many black people claim that even though they are being stopped for all other kinds of reasons. But Libtards think that is fair because at one time blacks were discriminated against. In other words, blacks can never be accused of a race based hate crime against a white person. Prior to 1900 I had no known relative who lived south of New England and half lived in Canada. So I should be discriminated against? WHY? Because I am white!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
New Black Panthers killed no one far as I know.
Zimmerman killed someone far as I know. What's the gravest of the two cases?
Obama as president has no authority to influence the justice dept or att gen. You know that, everyone knows that.
Zimmerman did kill Martin following what is alleged to be a scuffle. The police did not even question him, let him go after a man is killed ? This looks okay to you?
There you go again with your Libtardian Logic again. Let's say a guy A walks into a bank, holds it up with a gun and walks out with $10,000. At the same time guy B walks into another bank but does not get any money. Should they not charge man A with ANY crime?
Next, Trayvon assaulted George and George had the right to use deadly force to protect himself. Trayvon caused his own death. Case closed!
And you are stupid if you think Obama has not influence in anything in his administration. A wink, a nod and a blind eye!

Ottawa

#161502 Jun 28, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear could mean respect.
When you were young I'm sure you were afraid of your parents when you did something wrong.
You are reading TOO MUCH into it.
Well, says we have to fear God. Doesn't say we have to fear him whether we've been good or bad. I didn't fear my parents and I certainly do not fear my wife and kids and I hope to God that they don't fear me. I'd rather they set me free than having to depend on their fearing me.

What am I reading TOO MUCH of? The Bible is the word of God, dictated by God and cannot be wrong and certainly not interpreted. Who are we to interpret God?

Joshua was NOT a man of God. He was Stalin/Hitler rolled into one, a murderer, an assassin who had no qualms about massacring men, women, children and babies on the orders of no other than that greatest of killers, Moses. And oh, it was so easy to justify the carnage, they blamed GOD, even had the creator of the Universe stop the sun in its tracks for a whole day in order to massacre non-stop. Explain please how God dictated to Joshua that the sun revolved around the earth. Explain how God could slaughter men, women, children AND babies. Yet, it was God's wish, according to lying perverted old men who passed themselves as prophets and men of God.

Location hidden

#161503 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
So he was delegated. Funny, thought he had been fired as security guard in 2006 because he was too aggressive (from Google). Tks for the info.
It's funny how you think that Trayvon's school records, history of criminal misconduct, etc. has nothing to do with this case by ut the fact that Geo. was fired because he was too aggressive (?).
Trayvon missed 53 days of school that year and the year was only two thirds over!!! He was known to use drugs, he also had been in possession of a handgun and he was blatantly RACIST! In his mind he had the right to assault a cracker simply because he was looking at him!

Ottawa

#161504 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
loose cannon wrote: There is no legitimate reason to vilify Rachael Jeantel and it will not be tolerated any longer.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
Obviously you did not read my post #161484 where I think this young BLACK man was railroaded into serving a ten year sentence. Just because he did not have a CCP does not mean he lost his right to use deadly force to defend himself!!!
The only thing he should have been charged with is illegally carrying a concealed handgun!!! But you beling the flaming bigot that you are, did not see that!
Everyone has the right to use deadly force against someone who is threatening him with violence. Everyone regardless of color or gae!
Jacksonville's west and north sides are ghettoes and just walking down the street is dangerous. Oh, every weekend they have a state police drug interdiction force stays at the Holiday Inn on Commonwealth Ave. on the westside of Jacksonville. And they have their K-9s with them.
Oh, that is Rep. Corrine Brown's district which Gerrymanders all the way from Jacksonville almost all the way down to where George Zimmerman used to live. Oh, and what was Corine Brown butting in on a district that is not her's? Because she is black and Trayvon was black. And that was the same reason why Obama open up his big mouth.
It is funny about all the things Obama will not comment on but he will open his trap when it is, or he wants to make it, a racial issue!!!
You wrote : "Obviously you did not read my post #161484 where I think this young BLACK man was railroaded "

Ya ya, we know, your token N word Black. Bend over backwards.

Anyone who publishes that racist joke I remonstrated you on two or three days ago should not even attempt to defend oneself when accused of racism.

Ottawa

#161505 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Why is there even a trial to begin with? Because Obama wanted one?!? The first State Attorney said it was a clear cut case of self defence, the Special Prosecutor did not interview even one of the witnesses but somehow she found reason to go to trial. The FBI investigated Geo. Zimmerman, WHY? Because someone asked them too? If that was the case, why has Eric Holder not investigated the New Black Panthers? Solicitation of murder and kidnapping are serious crimes and there is ample evidence that they did that. All this case is, is that Obama wanted a case against an evil white person who has shot a black person and that is all there is to it!!! Oh, do you know what DWB is? Driving While Black!!! And many black people claim that even though they are being stopped for all other kinds of reasons. But Libtards think that is fair because at one time blacks were discriminated against. In other words, blacks can never be accused of a race based hate crime against a white person. Prior to 1900 I had no known relative who lived south of New England and half lived in Canada. So I should be discriminated against? WHY? Because I am white!!!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
There you go again with your Libtardian Logic again. Let's say a guy A walks into a bank, holds it up with a gun and walks out with $10,000. At the same time guy B walks into another bank but does not get any money. Should they not charge man A with ANY crime?
Next, Trayvon assaulted George and George had the right to use deadly force to protect himself. Trayvon caused his own death. Case closed!
And you are stupid if you think Obama has not influence in anything in his administration. A wink, a nod and a blind eye!
Trayvon Martin assaulted George Zimmerman? You know this? You were there? You saw it? Certainly sounds like it. Why did Martin report he was closely followed? Was Zimmerman or not in the employ of the condo as security guard? I've asked you before : If not, what was he doing there with a loaded gun?. Too difficult to answer?

And, I will quote you : "Next, Trayvon assaulted George and George had the right to use deadly force to protect himself. Trayvon caused his own death. Case closed!"

YOU are jury and judge now? Wow.

I can somehow see you in the wild west in the 1800s, at the head of a lynching vigilante group coming to "free" the suspect, guilty or not, according to the law of the land, "string him up", you yell, and then cowardly retreat when James Stewart or John Wayne threatens to shoot you and your ilk. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#161506 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you think that Trayvon's school records, history of criminal misconduct, etc. has nothing to do with this case by ut the fact that Geo. was fired because he was too aggressive (?).
Trayvon missed 53 days of school that year and the year was only two thirds over!!! He was known to use drugs, he also had been in possession of a handgun and he was blatantly RACIST! In his mind he had the right to assault a cracker simply because he was looking at him!
Want to compare how many times the N word has been used as compared to "cracker?" in the last 300, 200, 100, 50 years? Don't you want to give blacks a chance to catch up? And a black cannot be racist in the same vein or context as a white dude can. Once you get this into your thick skull, revelations will being to descend on you along with the Holy Ghost's tongue.

What does Trayvon Martin's past have to do with what happened that night? Dabbling in drugs may not be the ideal scenario, I agree, but does that make him a killer?

Answer my question instead of being constantly and obsessively wrapped up in skin colour. Was Zimmerman in the employ of the condo and if not, what was he doing there with a gun? Do you deny that Martin phoned and said he was being followed? Is that when you "saw" Martin aggress Zimmerman? You're good.

No one knows what happened except Zimmerman,(lucky him, he's alive) and Martin who is dead.

Location hidden

#161507 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Want to compare how many times the N word has been used as compared to "cracker?" in the last 300, 200, 100, 50 years? Don't you want to give blacks a chance to catch up? And a black cannot be racist in the same vein or context as a white dude can. Once you get this into your thick skull, revelations will being to descend on you along with the Holy Ghost's tongue.
What does Trayvon Martin's past have to do with what happened that night? Dabbling in drugs may not be the ideal scenario, I agree, but does that make him a killer?
Answer my question instead of being constantly and obsessively wrapped up in skin colour. Was Zimmerman in the employ of the condo and if not, what was he doing there with a gun? Do you deny that Martin phoned and said he was being followed? Is that when you "saw" Martin aggress Zimmerman? You're good.
No one knows what happened except Zimmerman,(lucky him, he's alive) and Martin who is dead.
Again you justify racism. Racism is racism unless the victim is WHITE!!! And you are a F-ing racist bigot and you will never know that you are.
It is okay for a black man to assault a white man, but wrong for a white man to assault a black man!!!
Oh, my two year old Little Wojo does not like men with beards. He has been around white people, black people, Hispanics, etc. but the other day he saw a white man with a dark beard and he freaked out. So just yesterday I saw another white man with a full dark beard and Little Wojo was freaking out so I asked him if I could set next to me on the bench. He shook hands, carried on a pleasant conversation and Little Wojo got calmer. Then after a few minutes we continued our walk.
I have nothing against white, black, yellow, brown, etc. but I do not trust ghetto people, white trash, most Muslims, etc.
Oh, my Hindu neighbor/friend showed me a picture of himself with Shahid "Shad" Khan at a business meeting. He seems like a nice person and I could probably trust him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahid_Khan

Location hidden

#161508 Jun 28, 2013
Shahid "Shad" Khan

Khan was born in Lahore, Pakistan to a middle-class family which was involved in the construction industry. His mother (now retired) was a professor of mathematics. He moved to the United States in 1968 at age 16 to study at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign. When he came to the United States, he spent his first night in a $2/night room at the University Y-YMCA, and his first job was washing dishes for $1.20 an hour. He joined the Beta Theta Pi fraternity at the school. He graduated from the UIUC School of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering with a BSc in Industrial Engineering in 1971. Khan acquired US citizenship in 1991

Location hidden

#161509 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
What does George Zimmerman's past have to do with what happened that night? Getting fired from a job may not be the ideal scenario, I agree, but does that make him a killer?
Oh, Florida's stand your ground law says nothing about being in fear of your life. Just in fear of being assaulted! Trayvon was a stupid punk and he caused his own death.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161510 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
GZ had a restraining order against him from a prior girlfriend.

GZ has a violent past.

Location hidden

#161512 Jun 28, 2013
Yep, the ONLY reason why this is an issue is because the woman is black and it is okay for black people to assault other peoples. Also note Rep. Corrine Brown has her nose in this case too.
First point, this was not a Stand Your Ground case as she left, got her gun and returned. Next, she fired a gun in the commision of a felony, assault. And Florida has a 10/20/Life law and if you fire a gun in the commision of a felony, you get 20 years in prison!!!
Sorry lady, you should have either stayed in the garage or left through the garage door or called police and waited. If he entered the garage after you, you could have legally shot him dead!

Fla. woman Marissa Alexander gets 20 years for "warning shot": Did she stand her ground?
By Julia Dahl Topics Daily

(CBS)- Last Friday, Jacksonville mother Marissa Alexander was sentenced by a Florida judge to 20 years in prison for firing what she says was a "warning shot" into the wall after a physical altercation with her husband, Rico Gray.

The case has set off yet another controversy involving the state's "stand your ground" law, which is under intense scrutiny after the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in February. Critics, including Congresswoman Corrine Brown (D-Fla.), are crying foul.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-574347...
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161514 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, says we have to fear God. Doesn't say we have to fear him whether we've been good or bad. I didn't fear my parents and I certainly do not fear my wife and kids and I hope to God that they don't fear me. I'd rather they set me free than having to depend on their fearing me.
What am I reading TOO MUCH of? The Bible is the word of God, dictated by God and cannot be wrong and certainly not interpreted. Who are we to interpret God?
Joshua was NOT a man of God. He was Stalin/Hitler rolled into one, a murderer, an assassin who had no qualms about massacring men, women, children and babies on the orders of no other than that greatest of killers, Moses. And oh, it was so easy to justify the carnage, they blamed GOD, even had the creator of the Universe stop the sun in its tracks for a whole day in order to massacre non-stop. Explain please how God dictated to Joshua that the sun revolved around the earth. Explain how God could slaughter men, women, children AND babies. Yet, it was God's wish, according to lying perverted old men who passed themselves as prophets and men of God.
From what I am gleaning is you have a problem with sinful people.

The greatest Saints were also sinners.

The greatest Prophets were sinners.

King David was one of the biggest.

I am a sinner and so are you.

Location hidden

#161515 Jun 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote: So he was delegated. Funny, thought he had been fired as security guard in 2006 because he was too aggressive (from Google). Tks for the info.
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ has a violent past.
Was he convicted? One woman making a complaint does not make a crime, does it BIGOT! Women do this all the time to get sympathy.
Nearly forty years ago I was at the Officers Club at a formal event and a friend and his wife got into an argument and she started to assault her husband. Oh, they are both dead now so I can say his name is Roy Brixley but I do not recall his wife'.s first name.
Anyway she swore out an assault complaint against her husband but a half dozen people said it was she who was assaulting him so they drop the charge against him.
Then my friend tried to file an assault charge against her but the same judge threw it out. They ended up divorcing and about a year later she wrapped her car around a tree and died. She was slightly drunk!!!
And Roy died in 1999 but I have no further info. He was a nice person and a great aviator.
http://www.vhpa.org/DAT/datB/G60297.HTM

Location hidden

#161516 Jun 28, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ has a violent past.
Oh, when my daughter was 14 years old she had problems with a boy friend and after talking to his parents a few times I too filed a restraining order against him. I know he was handled in the Juvenile system but we were never called in to testify. But he left her alone after that and that is all we wanted.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161517 Jun 28, 2013
Gone, Gone, Gone!
Why, why, why ???

American Lady Danville, KY Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#161511 8 min ago
The Case Against George Zimmerman Summed Up In 18 Seconds ...
With the brilliance that is DiwataMan - an 18 second video which reflects more than 18 months of investigation, research and comprehension skills exhibited by the State of Florida. The entire reflective example of the State’s case compiled into 18 seconds. Brilliant.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...

talkaftercarefulthought says: June 28, 2013 at 8:01 am yeah I still can’t understand why a SIMPLE fact about this case is perpetuated, well other than what the intended use of it was for, but that will NEVER be allowed in court. I would say if the state will lie on the stand while the product is in their hand.. well if I was on the jury that simple misdirection would be the lever I’d use to pry the lid off of the state’s case of stink..
==========
THIS is 'before' today's EXPLOSIVE prosecution witness!
The one who called 911
about Z-man being on BOTTOM
AND
martin being in "his" MMA stance ABOVE him[Z-Man]!!!:)

American Lady Danville, KY Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#161513 7 min ago

Patriot wrote: The next time Im in the vicinity of Stanford Im going to look up John Good and take him to dinner. I hope he likes this song! Its just for him.
Johnny be good!

AL:
My feelings on it TOO!:)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161518 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, when my daughter was 14 years old she had problems with a boy friend and after talking to his parents a few times I too filed a restraining order against him. I know he was handled in the Juvenile system but we were never called in to testify. But he left her alone after that and that is all we wanted.
You reproduced? Frightening

Ottawa

#161519 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you justify racism. Racism is racism unless the victim is WHITE!!! And you are a F-ing racist bigot and you will never know that you are.
It is okay for a black man to assault a white man, but wrong for a white man to assault a black man!!!
Oh, my two year old Little Wojo does not like men with beards. He has been around white people, black people, Hispanics, etc. but the other day he saw a white man with a dark beard and he freaked out. So just yesterday I saw another white man with a full dark beard and Little Wojo was freaking out so I asked him if I could set next to me on the bench. He shook hands, carried on a pleasant conversation and Little Wojo got calmer. Then after a few minutes we continued our walk.
I have nothing against white, black, yellow, brown, etc. but I do not trust ghetto people, white trash, most Muslims, etc.
Oh, my Hindu neighbor/friend showed me a picture of himself with Shahid "Shad" Khan at a business meeting. He seems like a nice person and I could probably trust him.
You wrote : "Again you justify racism. Racism is racism unless the victim is WHITE!!! And you are a F-ing racist bigot and you will never know that you are.
It is okay for a black man to assault a white man, but wrong for a white man to assault a black man!!!"

Point any one racist word, sentence or paragraph in my post. Not two or three, just ONE. Or else zip it, you have nothing save your projections. I'm not even 1% racist. You're 99.9% racist, as proven in every post, whether you attack blacks, Moslems or Latinos aggressively or bend over backwards to show how tolerant you are. You're fooling no one but yourself, Rogue.

Now show me my racist words.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Jake 1,101,692
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Sublime1 97,984
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min JonahI 49,515
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 1 hr YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info