BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161489 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is there even a trial to begin with? Because Obama wanted one?!?
The first State Attorney said it was a clear cut case of self defence, the Special Prosecutor did not interview even one of the witnesses but somehow she found reason to go to trial.
The FBI investigated Geo. Zimmerman, WHY? Because someone asked them too? If that was the case, why has Eric Holder not investigated the New Black Panthers? Solicitation of murder and kidnapping are serious crimes and there is ample evidence that they did that.
All this case is, is that Obama wanted a case against an evil white person who has shot a black person and that is all there is to it!!!
Oh, do you know what DWB is? Driving While Black!!! And many black people claim that even though they are being stopped for all other kinds of reasons.
But Libtards think that is fair because at one time blacks were discriminated against. In other words, blacks can never be accused of a race based hate crime against a white person.
Prior to 1900 I had no known relative who lived south of New England and half lived in Canada. So I should be discriminated against? WHY? Because I am white!!!
New Black Panthers killed no one far as I know.

Zimmerman killed someone far as I know. What's the gravest of the two cases?

Obama as president has no authority to influence the justice dept or att gen. You know that, everyone knows that.

Zimmerman did kill Martin following what is alleged to be a scuffle. The police did not even question him, let him go after a man is killed ? This looks okay to you?

Ottawa

#161490 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is there even a trial to begin with? Because Obama wanted one?!?
The first State Attorney said it was a clear cut case of self defence, the Special Prosecutor did not interview even one of the witnesses but somehow she found reason to go to trial.
The FBI investigated Geo. Zimmerman, WHY? Because someone asked them too? If that was the case, why has Eric Holder not investigated the New Black Panthers? Solicitation of murder and kidnapping are serious crimes and there is ample evidence that they did that.
All this case is, is that Obama wanted a case against an evil white person who has shot a black person and that is all there is to it!!!
Oh, do you know what DWB is? Driving While Black!!! And many black people claim that even though they are being stopped for all other kinds of reasons.
But Libtards think that is fair because at one time blacks were discriminated against. In other words, blacks can never be accused of a race based hate crime against a white person.
Prior to 1900 I had no known relative who lived south of New England and half lived in Canada. So I should be discriminated against? WHY? Because I am white!!!
Are you okay? After 200 years of slavery, followed by continued abuse after the emancipation declaration, hangings, discrimination (cripes , in 1948, blacks could not even play the "national sport" professionally), racism is still rampant to this day and say what you like, you're black in the US , or any other "white country", you've got two and a half strikes against you. And you, poor little white guy, born with all the advantages, you believe you are being discriminated against? Are you dreaming, kidding? What wildly imaginary world do you even live in?

Ottawa

#161491 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques, I watched some of Rachel Jeantel's testimony yesterday. Looking past the cultural barriers, I found her witness statements to be believable and that Zimmerman was the initial aggressor. And that the courtroom was filled with little else than a pack of hungry wolves,.... I mean attorneys. Those lawyers can turn any legal proceeding into a 3-ring circus, IMO.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Okay Jacqueau, Exactly what did Zimmerman do to make him an "aggressor"? He was walking in the same direction Martin was? And that gave Martin the right to assault Zimmerman?
Martin was a RACIST thug who had a history of drugs and violence. Why he had missed 53 school days that year alone!!!
What law did Zimmerman break before he pulled the trigger on hos gun? And you can not answer that as there is none!
Sorry, mistaken identity. I didn't write that post, loose did.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161492 Jun 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is."
May I be direct? What is the difference? Are you telling us that the murderer Joshua did all right because he believe, that the "holy" inquisitors were right because they were religious and believed in God? Do you mean to say that an intelligent, knowledgeable non-believer, an atheist, who intentionally and in all conscience adopts the same "moral code" but is a humanist, is lost?
Little aside : Do you think that Adam's creation and Eve's arrival, what with God, for some unknown reason, and influenced it seems by Lucifer, tempting the first two human beings, why was the penalty, for such a minor infraction, so severe, that they be banished from paradise and billons of women to suffer at every childbirth and be slaves to their male partners? Thence incest to propagate, is that God's way? Then the first son, Cain, murders his brother Abel and goes unpunished. If ANY family as dysfunctional as Mr and Mrs Adam and Eve started out like that, it would be roundly condemned by society, why, by the Church. A few thousand years later, God "regretted" (read it up) creating man and flooded the earth. God "regretted"? Do I have to repeat the question? How can God regret if he knew the future, as it is written, something he created IN HIS OWN IMAGE? Not God, just the mean old senile old men who wrote those fables. If there is a God, he is good and forgiving, and loving, not a murderer. And certainly not one who regrets.
Christmas is only 178 days away. Have you been a good boy? Have you written Santa at the North Pole? Oh, Santa may have to move to the Russian North Pole as the Canadian ice cap is melting. So will Superman from his fortress of ice.
Joshua was a Man of God, The inquisitors were not of God.

God judges who makes it and who doesn't make it. Not you and certainly not me.

Disobeying God is not minor.

Even some of he Prophets/Holy people, were reprimanded for not believing.

Sincerely,

Ho, Ho, Ho.

----------

Luke 1:18-20

18 Zechariah said to the angel,“How can I know that what you say is true? I am an old man, and my wife is old, too.”

19 The angel answered him,“I am Gabriel. I stand before God, who sent me to talk to you and to tell you this good news. 20 Now, listen! You will not be able to speak until the day these things happen, because you did not believe what I told you. But they will really happen.”

=======

Joshua 24:15

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."

-----

Proverbs 1:7

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Ottawa

#161493 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The purpose of a neighborhood watch is to "watch" and how can you watch someone if they are running behind buildings?
Next, the police have no authority to tell you where you can and can not go. The only reason why the 911 operator told Zimmerman then "we do not need you to do that (follow Martin) was that they were concerned about Zimmerman.
And it is unlawful to assault people and all evidence indicates that Martin assaulted Zimmerman.
Do you know if Zimmerman was part of a neighbourhood watch? Did the condo owners delegate him to patrol the condo property?

As to the rest, let justice be done, no? I don't conclude anything the way you do, I was not there when it happened, there is conflicting testimony, normal, so we have to let the trial proceed. You talk like you were there when it happened. I repeat, do you know if Zimmerman was authorised by the condo owners to patrol the area? Did Zimmerman even live there? If not, why was he there?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#161494 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now here is a case I totally disagree with the judge on. Unfortunately the young man plead a deal so the case is closed.
This young man, who happens to be black and a minor, was jumped by several other guys and he used a weapon to defend himself.
Having a concealed weapon without a CCP is a totally different issue and he should have been charged with that and that only. Everyone has the right to defend himself from an assault!
Rogue
Man who claimed 'Stand Your Ground' defense gets 10 years in 2009 shooting
The man was 16 when he was involved in a street fight that turned fatal.
Posted: May 20, 2013 -
Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-05-20...
That person was under age and had no business carying that in the first.
If you carry a weapon with out a ccp that is a big trouble for you and if that weapon is used in a killing even more trouble for the person who used it and the person who gave it to the teen.

As to what the teen could have done other wise is up for debate. But i know what i would do if i was that age and that happen to me.
I would kick or punch a a couple of them in the nuts as hard as i can and run like heck to get away

Ottawa

#161495 Jun 28, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Joshua was a Man of God, The inquisitors were not of God.
God judges who makes it and who doesn't make it. Not you and certainly not me.
Disobeying God is not minor.
Even some of he Prophets/Holy people, were reprimanded for not believing.
Sincerely,
Ho, Ho, Ho.
----------
Luke 1:18-20
18 Zechariah said to the angel,“How can I know that what you say is true? I am an old man, and my wife is old, too.”
19 The angel answered him,“I am Gabriel. I stand before God, who sent me to talk to you and to tell you this good news. 20 Now, listen! You will not be able to speak until the day these things happen, because you did not believe what I told you. But they will really happen.”
=======
Joshua 24:15
But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
-----
Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
You wrote : "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction"

Is God not the God of love? Why do we have to fear Him? Why do we have to fear someone who loves us, someone we love? Do you fear your parents, your wife, your children?

Fear Him? Why? We'll be good because we're afraid of Him and his eternal damnation threats? What kind of cynicism is that anyhow? These are Holy words?
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161496 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you know if Zimmerman was part of a neighbourhood watch? Did the condo owners delegate him to patrol the condo property?
As to the rest, let justice be done, no? I don't conclude anything the way you do, I was not there when it happened, there is conflicting testimony, normal, so we have to let the trial proceed. You talk like you were there when it happened. I repeat, do you know if Zimmerman was authorised by the condo owners to patrol the area? Did Zimmerman even live there? If not, why was he there?
Yes, he was part of the watch.

Yes, he did live there.

Conclusion: GZ stalked TM and told the 9/11 operator that he was following him and that TM was even looking at him. A few seconds later GZ was saying now TM is running away.

This proves GZ is guilty of at least manslaughter.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161497 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
You wrote : "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction"
Is God not the God of love? Why do we have to fear Him? Why do we have to fear someone who loves us, someone we love? Do you fear your parents, your wife, your children?
Fear Him? Why? We'll be good because we're afraid of Him and his eternal damnation threats? What kind of cynicism is that anyhow? These are Holy words?
Fear could mean respect.

When you were young I'm sure you were afraid of your parents when you did something wrong.

You are reading TOO MUCH into it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161498 Jun 28, 2013
loose cannon wrote: There is no legitimate reason to vilify Rachael Jeantel and it will not be tolerated any longer.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
She's black. Reason enough for Rouge
Obviously you did not read my post #161484 where I think this young BLACK man was railroaded into serving a ten year sentence. Just because he did not have a CCP does not mean he lost his right to use deadly force to defend himself!!!
The only thing he should have been charged with is illegally carrying a concealed handgun!!! But you beling the flaming bigot that you are, did not see that!
Everyone has the right to use deadly force against someone who is threatening him with violence. Everyone regardless of color or gae!
Jacksonville's west and north sides are ghettoes and just walking down the street is dangerous. Oh, every weekend they have a state police drug interdiction force stays at the Holiday Inn on Commonwealth Ave. on the westside of Jacksonville. And they have their K-9s with them.
Oh, that is Rep. Corrine Brown's district which Gerrymanders all the way from Jacksonville almost all the way down to where George Zimmerman used to live. Oh, and what was Corine Brown butting in on a district that is not her's? Because she is black and Trayvon was black. And that was the same reason why Obama open up his big mouth.
It is funny about all the things Obama will not comment on but he will open his trap when it is, or he wants to make it, a racial issue!!!

Location hidden

#161499 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Now here is a case I totally disagree with the judge on. Unfortunately the young man plead a deal so the case is closed. This young man, who happens to be black and a minor, was jumped by several other guys and he used a weapon to defend himself. Having a concealed weapon without a CCP is a totally different issue and he should have been charged with that and that only. Everyone has the right to defend himself from an assault! Rogue Man who claimed 'Stand Your Ground' defense gets 10 years in 2009 shooting The man was 16 when he was involved in a street fight that turned fatal. Posted: May 20, 2013 - Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-05-20 ...
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
That person was under age and had no business carying that in the first.
If you carry a weapon with out a ccp that is a big trouble for you and if that weapon is used in a killing even more trouble for the person who used it and the person who gave it to the teen.
As to what the teen could have done other wise is up for debate. But i know what i would do if i was that age and that happen to me.
I would kick or punch a a couple of them in the nuts as hard as i can and run like heck to get away
Do you mean that this kid lost his right to defend himself just because he should not have been carrying a gun? Illegally carrying a concealed handgun does not mean you murdered someone!!!
Did you read the article? They beat his friend to a pulp and then turned on him. Florida's stand your ground says you do not have to run away and gives you the right to defend yourself.
The guys who attacked them should have been charged with attempted MURDER.
Anyway, just like the gun-bigot judge, you missed that point!

Ottawa

#161500 Jun 28, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was part of the watch.
Yes, he did live there.
Conclusion: GZ stalked TM and told the 9/11 operator that he was following him and that TM was even looking at him. A few seconds later GZ was saying now TM is running away.
This proves GZ is guilty of at least manslaughter.
So he was delegated. Funny, thought he had been fired as security guard in 2006 because he was too aggressive (from Google). Tks for the info.

Location hidden

#161501 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Why is there even a trial to begin with? Because Obama wanted one?!? The first State Attorney said it was a clear cut case of self defence, the Special Prosecutor did not interview even one of the witnesses but somehow she found reason to go to trial. The FBI investigated Geo. Zimmerman, WHY? Because someone asked them too? If that was the case, why has Eric Holder not investigated the New Black Panthers? Solicitation of murder and kidnapping are serious crimes and there is ample evidence that they did that. All this case is, is that Obama wanted a case against an evil white person who has shot a black person and that is all there is to it!!! Oh, do you know what DWB is? Driving While Black!!! And many black people claim that even though they are being stopped for all other kinds of reasons. But Libtards think that is fair because at one time blacks were discriminated against. In other words, blacks can never be accused of a race based hate crime against a white person. Prior to 1900 I had no known relative who lived south of New England and half lived in Canada. So I should be discriminated against? WHY? Because I am white!!!
<quoted text>
New Black Panthers killed no one far as I know.
Zimmerman killed someone far as I know. What's the gravest of the two cases?
Obama as president has no authority to influence the justice dept or att gen. You know that, everyone knows that.
Zimmerman did kill Martin following what is alleged to be a scuffle. The police did not even question him, let him go after a man is killed ? This looks okay to you?
There you go again with your Libtardian Logic again. Let's say a guy A walks into a bank, holds it up with a gun and walks out with $10,000. At the same time guy B walks into another bank but does not get any money. Should they not charge man A with ANY crime?
Next, Trayvon assaulted George and George had the right to use deadly force to protect himself. Trayvon caused his own death. Case closed!
And you are stupid if you think Obama has not influence in anything in his administration. A wink, a nod and a blind eye!

Ottawa

#161502 Jun 28, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear could mean respect.
When you were young I'm sure you were afraid of your parents when you did something wrong.
You are reading TOO MUCH into it.
Well, says we have to fear God. Doesn't say we have to fear him whether we've been good or bad. I didn't fear my parents and I certainly do not fear my wife and kids and I hope to God that they don't fear me. I'd rather they set me free than having to depend on their fearing me.

What am I reading TOO MUCH of? The Bible is the word of God, dictated by God and cannot be wrong and certainly not interpreted. Who are we to interpret God?

Joshua was NOT a man of God. He was Stalin/Hitler rolled into one, a murderer, an assassin who had no qualms about massacring men, women, children and babies on the orders of no other than that greatest of killers, Moses. And oh, it was so easy to justify the carnage, they blamed GOD, even had the creator of the Universe stop the sun in its tracks for a whole day in order to massacre non-stop. Explain please how God dictated to Joshua that the sun revolved around the earth. Explain how God could slaughter men, women, children AND babies. Yet, it was God's wish, according to lying perverted old men who passed themselves as prophets and men of God.

Location hidden

#161503 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
So he was delegated. Funny, thought he had been fired as security guard in 2006 because he was too aggressive (from Google). Tks for the info.
It's funny how you think that Trayvon's school records, history of criminal misconduct, etc. has nothing to do with this case by ut the fact that Geo. was fired because he was too aggressive (?).
Trayvon missed 53 days of school that year and the year was only two thirds over!!! He was known to use drugs, he also had been in possession of a handgun and he was blatantly RACIST! In his mind he had the right to assault a cracker simply because he was looking at him!

Ottawa

#161504 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
loose cannon wrote: There is no legitimate reason to vilify Rachael Jeantel and it will not be tolerated any longer.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
Obviously you did not read my post #161484 where I think this young BLACK man was railroaded into serving a ten year sentence. Just because he did not have a CCP does not mean he lost his right to use deadly force to defend himself!!!
The only thing he should have been charged with is illegally carrying a concealed handgun!!! But you beling the flaming bigot that you are, did not see that!
Everyone has the right to use deadly force against someone who is threatening him with violence. Everyone regardless of color or gae!
Jacksonville's west and north sides are ghettoes and just walking down the street is dangerous. Oh, every weekend they have a state police drug interdiction force stays at the Holiday Inn on Commonwealth Ave. on the westside of Jacksonville. And they have their K-9s with them.
Oh, that is Rep. Corrine Brown's district which Gerrymanders all the way from Jacksonville almost all the way down to where George Zimmerman used to live. Oh, and what was Corine Brown butting in on a district that is not her's? Because she is black and Trayvon was black. And that was the same reason why Obama open up his big mouth.
It is funny about all the things Obama will not comment on but he will open his trap when it is, or he wants to make it, a racial issue!!!
You wrote : "Obviously you did not read my post #161484 where I think this young BLACK man was railroaded "

Ya ya, we know, your token N word Black. Bend over backwards.

Anyone who publishes that racist joke I remonstrated you on two or three days ago should not even attempt to defend oneself when accused of racism.

Ottawa

#161505 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Why is there even a trial to begin with? Because Obama wanted one?!? The first State Attorney said it was a clear cut case of self defence, the Special Prosecutor did not interview even one of the witnesses but somehow she found reason to go to trial. The FBI investigated Geo. Zimmerman, WHY? Because someone asked them too? If that was the case, why has Eric Holder not investigated the New Black Panthers? Solicitation of murder and kidnapping are serious crimes and there is ample evidence that they did that. All this case is, is that Obama wanted a case against an evil white person who has shot a black person and that is all there is to it!!! Oh, do you know what DWB is? Driving While Black!!! And many black people claim that even though they are being stopped for all other kinds of reasons. But Libtards think that is fair because at one time blacks were discriminated against. In other words, blacks can never be accused of a race based hate crime against a white person. Prior to 1900 I had no known relative who lived south of New England and half lived in Canada. So I should be discriminated against? WHY? Because I am white!!!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
There you go again with your Libtardian Logic again. Let's say a guy A walks into a bank, holds it up with a gun and walks out with $10,000. At the same time guy B walks into another bank but does not get any money. Should they not charge man A with ANY crime?
Next, Trayvon assaulted George and George had the right to use deadly force to protect himself. Trayvon caused his own death. Case closed!
And you are stupid if you think Obama has not influence in anything in his administration. A wink, a nod and a blind eye!
Trayvon Martin assaulted George Zimmerman? You know this? You were there? You saw it? Certainly sounds like it. Why did Martin report he was closely followed? Was Zimmerman or not in the employ of the condo as security guard? I've asked you before : If not, what was he doing there with a loaded gun?. Too difficult to answer?

And, I will quote you : "Next, Trayvon assaulted George and George had the right to use deadly force to protect himself. Trayvon caused his own death. Case closed!"

YOU are jury and judge now? Wow.

I can somehow see you in the wild west in the 1800s, at the head of a lynching vigilante group coming to "free" the suspect, guilty or not, according to the law of the land, "string him up", you yell, and then cowardly retreat when James Stewart or John Wayne threatens to shoot you and your ilk. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#161506 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you think that Trayvon's school records, history of criminal misconduct, etc. has nothing to do with this case by ut the fact that Geo. was fired because he was too aggressive (?).
Trayvon missed 53 days of school that year and the year was only two thirds over!!! He was known to use drugs, he also had been in possession of a handgun and he was blatantly RACIST! In his mind he had the right to assault a cracker simply because he was looking at him!
Want to compare how many times the N word has been used as compared to "cracker?" in the last 300, 200, 100, 50 years? Don't you want to give blacks a chance to catch up? And a black cannot be racist in the same vein or context as a white dude can. Once you get this into your thick skull, revelations will being to descend on you along with the Holy Ghost's tongue.

What does Trayvon Martin's past have to do with what happened that night? Dabbling in drugs may not be the ideal scenario, I agree, but does that make him a killer?

Answer my question instead of being constantly and obsessively wrapped up in skin colour. Was Zimmerman in the employ of the condo and if not, what was he doing there with a gun? Do you deny that Martin phoned and said he was being followed? Is that when you "saw" Martin aggress Zimmerman? You're good.

No one knows what happened except Zimmerman,(lucky him, he's alive) and Martin who is dead.

Location hidden

#161507 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Want to compare how many times the N word has been used as compared to "cracker?" in the last 300, 200, 100, 50 years? Don't you want to give blacks a chance to catch up? And a black cannot be racist in the same vein or context as a white dude can. Once you get this into your thick skull, revelations will being to descend on you along with the Holy Ghost's tongue.
What does Trayvon Martin's past have to do with what happened that night? Dabbling in drugs may not be the ideal scenario, I agree, but does that make him a killer?
Answer my question instead of being constantly and obsessively wrapped up in skin colour. Was Zimmerman in the employ of the condo and if not, what was he doing there with a gun? Do you deny that Martin phoned and said he was being followed? Is that when you "saw" Martin aggress Zimmerman? You're good.
No one knows what happened except Zimmerman,(lucky him, he's alive) and Martin who is dead.
Again you justify racism. Racism is racism unless the victim is WHITE!!! And you are a F-ing racist bigot and you will never know that you are.
It is okay for a black man to assault a white man, but wrong for a white man to assault a black man!!!
Oh, my two year old Little Wojo does not like men with beards. He has been around white people, black people, Hispanics, etc. but the other day he saw a white man with a dark beard and he freaked out. So just yesterday I saw another white man with a full dark beard and Little Wojo was freaking out so I asked him if I could set next to me on the bench. He shook hands, carried on a pleasant conversation and Little Wojo got calmer. Then after a few minutes we continued our walk.
I have nothing against white, black, yellow, brown, etc. but I do not trust ghetto people, white trash, most Muslims, etc.
Oh, my Hindu neighbor/friend showed me a picture of himself with Shahid "Shad" Khan at a business meeting. He seems like a nice person and I could probably trust him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahid_Khan

Location hidden

#161508 Jun 28, 2013
Shahid "Shad" Khan

Khan was born in Lahore, Pakistan to a middle-class family which was involved in the construction industry. His mother (now retired) was a professor of mathematics. He moved to the United States in 1968 at age 16 to study at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign. When he came to the United States, he spent his first night in a $2/night room at the University Y-YMCA, and his first job was washing dishes for $1.20 an hour. He joined the Beta Theta Pi fraternity at the school. He graduated from the UIUC School of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering with a BSc in Industrial Engineering in 1971. Khan acquired US citizenship in 1991
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahid_Khan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tony Rome 1,115,601
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 1 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 4 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]