BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 230933 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#161672 Jun 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
But hey I always thought the Red Army choir was out of this world. I do believe that the Bolshoi is sublime. What about Tchaikowskiand Prokopiev. Pasternak was a great writer. I believe Yuri Gagarin was a very brave and intelligent astronaut. Marc Chagall was to die for. Etc. But, does the foregoing make me Russian? I think not.
The Nazis, damn it, had the best martial music ever, as concurred William Shirer. Does that make Shirer (The rise and fall of the Third Reich) a Nazi? I think not.
And so on... I'm sure you get my point.
And so on.
I do get what your saying.

It still has nothing to do with the song I sent to Rogue.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#161673 Jun 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done. But hey, after 2 or 3 lines of heavy reading, birthers and tea partiers fell asleep, drool and all. Choice words on the way from resident boor Justice OMG Ha Ha LRS
Sticks n Stones my friend.

LOL
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#161674 Jun 29, 2013
John Fugelsang lists George W. Bush’s good deeds — eventually
http://tinyurl.com/myjmpep / April 25, 2013
When you can look beyond the little things, like opposing stem cell research; pulling out of the Kyoto Protocol; authorizing torture; calling torture “enhanced interrogation”; having the fewest press conferences of any president in history, but the most vacations (over three years of his eight-year term, on vacation)…
When you get over your petty liberal grievances about withdrawing America from the 1972 Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty; cocking up the Katrina disaster; “Heckuva job, Brownie”; cutting veterans’ health care by billions; cutting Pell Grant loans for students; shock and awe; making polluting corporations in charge of their own cleanup with no penalties if they didn’t; “free speech zones”; opposing expanded health care for National Guard families; wearing the flight suit …
If you can rise above your childish hang-ups over the Pat Tillman death cover-up; troops sent into battle with inadequate body armor; letting Baghdad be looted but having U.S. troops protect the oil ministry; warrantless wiretaps; only testifying before the 9/11 Commission if he could do it with Cheney sitting beside him and still refusing to testify under oath; trading Sammy Sosa; Cheney; Rove; Rummy; Wolfowitz; Yoo; billions of dollars to Halliburton through no-bid crony contracts — that ain’t capitalism; not allowing fallen soldiers’ coffins to be photographed because it was bad PR …
Never attending a fallen soldier’s funeral; believing Iran and Iraq were part of an “axis” when they really hated each other; lying about mushroom clouds; stealing the election from you-know-who; acting like he had a mandate when he lost the popular vote (a real man would’ve said,“Count all the votes,” by the way); the deliberate outing of a CIA operative as political retribution for her husband telling the truth about Bush’s yellowcake uranium …
God, if Billy Joel were here he’d make this rhyme …
If we as a nation could get over Medicare Part D; encouraging attacks on our own soldiers by saying,“Bring it on;” over 4,400 dead soldiers; [up to] 100,000 dead Iraqis; announcing he didn’t care about finding bin Laden while families were still grieving; inventing pre-emptive war — it’s very Christian:“Forgive us our trespasses while we trespass against those we think will one day trespass against us”; giving our economy away to the banks; bailing out the banks who ripped us off; calling prisoners of war “enemy combatants” so we wouldn’t have to observe the Geneva Convention; losing 800,000 jobs per month by the time he left office; squandering worldwide goodwill; squandering a surplus; squandering lives; and not being able to pronounce “nuclear”…
He was actually a pretty good guy. He tripled AIDS funding to Africa; raised the debt ceiling seven times — that was freedom debt —[was] right in saying regular baseball season interleague play diminished the power of the World Series; prosecuted the 20th 9/11 hijacker in criminal court …
But most importantly, Bush’s greatest achievement for which I will always personally thank him: he didn’t die in office.
So thank you, President Bush. And thanks to all your tax cuts for creating all those jobs. In Asia. http://current.com/shows/viewpoint/videos/joh...
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#161675 Jun 29, 2013
So today was the opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library, and it kind of got me nostalgic for the days back when we had a president who thought Rwanda was J.J.’s sister on “Good Times.” Presidents Carter, Bush 41, Clinton and Obama all praised the presidency of George W. Bush. So for once they were all bigger liars than he was.
Laura Bush, of course, spoke movingly of how kind her husband is to all the veterans who [were] wounded in Iraq. Because of her husband. I love Laura Bush, by the way — only in America would a librarian marry an illiterate.
But the thing here to remember is George W. Bush kept us safe — from Bill Clinton’s surplus.

By now our conservative friends watching this are upset, saying,“Yeah, there you go, still blaming Bush.” And you know what, yeah, I still blame Bush for stuff Bush did. I still blame George Lucas for Jar Jar Binks too.
And for the record, nobody’s actually blaming Bush. They’re blaming Bush policies.“Blaming Bush” implies he was actually in charge.

But in fairness, a lot of the financial troubles can be blamed on the Clinton years and the repeal of Glass-Steagall and NAFTA [North American Free Trade Agreement]— I can finally criticize NAFTA around here.

So tonight I want to mention some of the positive things George W. Bush did. Because when you put aside having two wars off the books while cutting taxes for rich people, then leaving a mess behind in the world’s greatest financial dine-n-dash; ignoring warnings on bin Laden; reading “My Pet Goat” while his country was under attack because Cheney had things under control; never once balancing a budget …
http://current.com/shows/viewpoint/videos/joh...
sagacious

United States

#161677 Jun 29, 2013
whoa

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#161678 Jun 29, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
When you can look beyond the little things, like opposing stem cell research; pulling out of the Kyoto Protocol; authorizing torture; calling torture “enhanced interrogation”; having the fewest press conferences of any president in history, but the most vacations (over three years of his eight-year term, on vacation)…
--snip--
YOU are the true Patriot with the TRUTH, Pdamerica org.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#161679 Jun 29, 2013
With the info available this is how I see it.

G.Z. was obviously an over zealous neighborhood watchman.

He was in his car...and called the police.

That is where the power of neighborhood watch ends.

Go home.

In my eyes he is guilty of letting it go beyond that point. He reported the individual's description and location....done.

What the hell is he following the guy around for?

If I am walking around lawfully at any time of day or night and I feel I am being followed...naturally I would become aggravated.

If I feel I am being followed by someone who then attempts to open a dialogue with me who had the option to do so before he began pursuit...My mind tells me, they think this would be the best spot to attempt to rob me.

To me it is absolutely conceivable that Trayvon attacks his pursuer. It is also conceivable for me to believe G.Z. thought he was in danger and shot.

However, G.Z. set up this situation...he is guilty of manslaughter. Not second degree murder.

But it is a strong manslaughter.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#161680 Jun 29, 2013
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the true Patriot with the TRUTH, Pdamerica org.
Amen Brother or Sister.

Right back at you!

---------

“Believe It or Not!”13 Mindblowing Facts About America’s Tax-Dodging Corporations / June 28, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/qzbrjrg
http://blog.ourfuture.org/20130628/believe-it...
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#161681 Jun 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Go home.
In my eyes he is guilty of letting it go beyond that point. He reported the individual's description and location....done.
If I am walking around lawfully at any time of day or night and I feel I am being followed...naturally I would become aggravated.
If I feel I am being followed by someone who then attempts to open a dialogue with me who had the option to do so before he began pursuit...My mind tells me, they think this would be the best spot to attempt to rob me.
To me it is absolutely conceivable that Trayvon attacks his pursuer. It is also conceivable for me to believe G.Z. thought he was in danger and shot.
However, G.Z. set up this situation...he is guilty of manslaughter. Not second degree murder.
I feel the same way.

GZ even starting running after him which was corroborated by RJ and GZ to the 9/11 operator.

Ops, I must have Ben Ghazi on my mind. LOL

Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#161682 Jun 29, 2013
I don't think manslaughter is on the table.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#161683 Jun 29, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
I don't think manslaughter is on the table.
Good for him...not guilty.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161684 Jun 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Go home.
What a load! "That is where the power of neighborhood watch ends"? Really? If Zimmerman thought Martin was up to no good then he was absolutely right in following him. No law broken. "If I am walking around lawfully at anytime of day or night and I feel I am being followed...naturally, I would become aggravated"? Aggravated? I believe "fearful" would be a much more common reaction! So you're aggravated but also worried you're about to be robbed? Bit of a contradiction there, no? I think as soon as Martin knew he was being trailed, he decided he would get the guy. He doubled back, waited, then attacked. Zimmerman fired in self-defense. How is Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter when he was the one who was attacked?

Scruffy, you said you were a consultant at Penn. You failed to mention "what" you consult about. Elaborate, please.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161685 Jun 29, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
A word to the wise.
Be very careful with the 9/11 or 911 because Rogue the topix grammar cop will admonish you.
LOL
I KNOW what I'm talking about!
911 IS Emergency!
9/11 is what happened to America/ns on September 11, 2001

Notice WHERE I put the > / < ...
911/dispatch

:)

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#161686 Jun 29, 2013
Team Arpaio: We Have Two 1961 Hawaii Birth Certificates That List Negro Not African
&fe ature=player_embedded

Mack Attack: Manchurian Candidate Obama Groomed By Commie; Multiple
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161687 Jun 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Go home.
But it is a strong manslaughter...said Scrutiny.

NO ... it IS a case of "justifiable homicide" ...

Z-Man FEARED for his life after Trayvon stood his ground with MMA style fighting!

You can't take MMA to a man with a gun ...

In "fear for his life" ...
After getting "sucker punched" and his HEAD pounded onto the concrete! On top of being 'out of breath' from the fight!

He was fighting a 'football player'...
That had trained in strength and stamina!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161688 Jun 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW what I'm talking about!
911 IS Emergency!
9/11 is what happened to America/ns on September 11, 2001
Notice WHERE I put the > / < ...
911/dispatch
:)
Except for Pravda and Putin, you know squat.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161689 Jun 29, 2013
Shout Outs – The Sunrising Light of TRUTH Is Crossing The Tree Tops...
Posted on June 29, 2013 by sundance

Congratulations to YOU. Because of your efforts the light of a sun rising truth is moving steadily across the ground, and through the tree tops. After 18 months of painstaking research, and righteous push back to bring forth the light of truth, the media is now paying attention.

As MSM reporters begin using google to research the people behind their articles “there you are”, the gold mine of all dot connections, The Last Refuge. It’s wonderful to see their eye lids peel back as they finally begin to explore the same pathways we have all walked and understand with comfortable familiarity.

The funniest quote I have ever read about this case, and our research upon it, was:

Well, I don’t want to say too much else about this stuff – But I will say: you damn sure don’t want those CTH folks on your ass…

From a Police Officer (citation omitted purposely)

…. And yet there is so much more to come out.

So, so, so much more…… This is not a time to gloat or be prideful, this is the exact moment when you are empowered to chase the shadow dwellers while carrying a sword reflecting the blinding light of truth.

It was wonderful to see Alicia Stanley on Anderson Cooper 360. Her full story is one which shows how self-centered, manipulative, hate filled, and intentionally self-serving the entire construct of the false narrative actually was, and still is.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...

racismsmacism says:
June 29, 2013 at 2:17 am
The tide is definitely turning- it was almost refreshing to see debating within the MSM about the case tonight as opposed to one way reporting. We’ve known just about everything that came out in court this week for over a year. It shouldn’t have taken them this long to do some truthful reporting.
----------

AMEN!

Ottawa

#161690 Jun 29, 2013
A : American,
M : Mad,
E : Excruciating,
N : Numbskull

Ottawa

#161691 Jun 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load! "That is where the power of neighborhood watch ends"? Really? If Zimmerman thought Martin was up to no good then he was absolutely right in following him. No law broken. "If I am walking around lawfully at anytime of day or night and I feel I am being followed...naturally, I would become aggravated"? Aggravated? I believe "fearful" would be a much more common reaction! So you're aggravated but also worried you're about to be robbed? Bit of a contradiction there, no? I think as soon as Martin knew he was being trailed, he decided he would get the guy. He doubled back, waited, then attacked. Zimmerman fired in self-defense. How is Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter when he was the one who was attacked?
Scruffy, you said you were a consultant at Penn. You failed to mention "what" you consult about. Elaborate, please.
You wrote : "What a load! "That is where the power of neighborhood watch ends"?"

Was he a member of the neighbourhood watch? I don't know, do you?

I once lived in an area where we had a neighbourhood watch. I never did patrol personally but been to a meeting where it was made clear to everyone by the police to REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS ACT OR PERSON, AND TO NOT/NOT APPROACH OR CONFRONT THEM. CALL THE police. Do you know why Z didn't follow those instructions?

Ottawa

#161692 Jun 29, 2013
PS : Did he not follow those instructions because he was not a member of a neighbourhood watch and so didn't know how to respond?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Reality Speaks 1,457,792
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 104,502
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr PEllen 6,836
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr PEllen 3,443
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr PEllen 9,839
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 hr PEllen 2,272
Why does Chicago want to harbor illegal criminals 6 hr ThomasA 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance