BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
141,841 - 141,860 of 174,550 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
Beth was an applicant to a University and she was excited about all the potential choices she had. So excited...she was worried she would choose the wrong field. She decided to take an aptitude test to see which field best suited her.
After taking the test she meet with a guidance counselor to review the results.
---"What are your primary interest?" inquired the counselor.
"I have always been fascinated by the big questions. I would like to do something in the field of science, there are just so many choices. I have always envisioned myself discovering the way things work."
---"Interesting, but to be honest with you...you're math scores are a little low for physics. You are free to choose any field you wish, but I wouldn't advise this particular choice."
"Well, I can't argue with that, math is not my strongest subject. What about biology? I have always loved animals!"
---"Zoology is the study of animals."
"Oh, right...my mistake. What kind of job can you get with that degree?"
---"Well, zoologist can be found at the zoo, parks, or doing projects in other countries studying animal behavior. Zoologist have a detailed knowledge of genetics and cell biology and are very specialized."
"Genetics and cell biology, hmm...ooh, what about astronomy? I am a Libra."
---"Are you?... Um, well astronomers are basically specialized physicist... They often build their own computers and equipment but, again we run into the math issue."
"Yeah... what about geology? My uncle is a geologist."
---"Geologist study the history of the Earth through rocks and they track plate tectonics..."
"No wonder he is so boring. Aren't there any sciences that I would be cut out for?"
---"Meteorology might be something you would like."
"I don't want to study rocks."
---"That is not what I...Hey? Where are you going?"
"Screw it! I am going home to be a creationist."
Creationist tea partyer/birther?
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, and this is their star witness against George Zimmerman! Why if she was not black, she would be called "white trash"! But she does not think calling white people "crackers" to be racist.
This just reinforces my opinion that Liberal black people are very racist.
Rachel Jeantel Most Disrespectful Moments Trayvon Martin Friend
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
!
Trent Lott, Ronald Reagan and Republican Racism
Dec. 14, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/d9w75
Southern Strategy: The race question has haunted Reagan and the GOP for decades
The same could be said, of course, about such Republican heroes as, Barry Goldwater, Richard Nixon or George Bush the elder, all of whom used coded racial messages to lure disaffected blue collar and Southern white voters away from the Democrats. Yet it's with Reagan, who set a standard for exploiting white anger and resentment rarely seen since George Wallace stood in the schoolhouse door, that the Republican's selective memory about its race-baiting habit really stands out.
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...

No tears for Reagan
June 8, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/558r6l
Excuse me if I don’t shed any tears over the passing of former President Ronald Reagan. While the news of the 40th president’s death brought on a flood of sentimentality over the nation’s media this past weekend, I could not help but recall what the Reagan presidency really meant for Black Americans. Similar to what occurred upon the death of Richard Nixon, amnesia has set upon journalists as they recall Reagan’s era; choosing to indulge in idol worship rather than serious reflection on the former president’s policies.
http://www.blackamericatoday.com/article.cfm...

Ronald Reagan: The Great White Redeemer
http://tinyurl.com/6jljhm / June 10 2004
Only 12 years elapsed between the glorious military victory over the Confederate Slave States in 1865 and the definitive defeat of Reconstruction in 1877. In many important respects, the Reconstruction period was even briefer than that. By 1870, when the last of the southern states ratified the 15th Amendment to the Constitution, Tennessee had already rejected biracial democracy and installed an all-white “Redeemer” government.“Redemption” then swept through Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia.
http://www.blackcommentator.com/94/94_cover_r...

Reagan's heart of darkness
June 9, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/28ytj
PRESIDENT Bush proclaimed: "Ronald Reagan believed that God takes the side of justice and that America has a special calling to oppose tyranny and defend freedom." In the first three days of news reports on the death of the former president, not a single major American newspaper, television station, or politician has dared to exhume this counterpoint to the Reagan's legacy: "Immoral, evil, and totally un-Christian."
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_op...

Reagan, White As Snow
http://tinyurl.com/6lujee
Last week, as we’ve heard, the Republican presidential candidates praised the name and heritage of Ronald Reagan 40 times during the televised Show and Tell at the Reagan Presidential Library. That none of them mentioned Reagan’s legacy of white supremacy and support for apartheid is a little like invoking Jefferson Davis and not mentioning treason or slavery. Actually, a lot like it.
Ronald Reagan was a white supremacist to his very core, and left enough traces over his lengthy political career so that it’s evident for anyone who cares to look—which apparently few do.
Domestically, he opposed every legislative remedy for African Americans, betraying a meanness of spirit and an open racism. As Sidney Blumenthal wrote in The Guardian in 2003:/ http://www.tompaine.com/articles/2007/05/08/r...
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"God's chosen?" All 25 million of them worldwide out of a population of 7 billion? God's chosen? And the other actual 6,985,000,000 and all their billions of forebears are either in or headed for hell/purgatory/limbo?
And yes they are unfairly blamed for every conceivable ill on earth, along with blacks and women. Been like that since time immemorial, not about to change.
Genesis 22:17

I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies,
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Why would Trump pay when the BC was forged? bean chewer
Poor Romper. Prancing from on fable to the next. How pathetic

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
I watched some of Rachel Jeantel's testimony yesterday.
Looking past the cultural barriers, I found her witness statements to be believable and that Zimmerman was the initial aggressor.
And that the courtroom was filled with little else than a pack of hungry wolves,.... I mean attorneys.
Those lawyers can turn any legal proceeding into a 3-ring circus, IMO.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Looking past the cultural barriers, I found her witness statements to be believable and that Zimmerman was the initial aggressor.
And that the courtroom was filled with little else than a pack of hungry wolves,.... I mean attorneys.
Zimmerman is a neighborhood watch pretending to be a cop.
He just wanted to hurt someone. They waste so much time
brainwashing her and twisting her words. When do the lawyers
tell the truth? Why don't they just shoot him?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

I think if zimmerman does not take the stand in his own defense, it will be a silent admission of guilt.
Time will tell.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

That courtroom's failure to understand her testimony was a failure on their part, not hers.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say it with a straight face because it is probability.
It is an updated model of the Hellman nuclear risk management system or equation.
Rate of initiating events...4% a year.
Probability that event will lead to major crisis 33%
Probability that crisis will lead to use of a nuclear weapon 10%-50%(This would remain at 10% if only secular nations had weapons..so it depends on who is involved.)
Probability that nuclear strike will lead to global nuclear war...10%-50%
Running this equation over 75 years (life expectancy) and you get an average of around 9%-11%
This number falls greatly without the 40% probability increase in the last two factors due to religious zealots having control of nuclear weapons.
Back in the cold war people were told we were on the edge all the time. FEAR and CONSUME. Not much has changed. The highest chances for us to destroy ourselves were in the first few decades we had the weapons. Every year that goes by since...there is less of a chance.(this is not calculated in the model)
OF COARSE 10% seems ridiculous to you. You were programmed from childhood to think impending doom is right around the corner. You belong to a cult of death. To me 10% is a monstrosity. It needs to be dealt with immediately.
Most people don't look forward with glee to an apocalypse this is exclusively a faith based mentality.(Lunacy)
The world has 25,000 nuclear weapons...Israel's 300 is a drop in the bucket. And we could triple that in about a month, if inclined.
EVERYONE who believes in a god...is pretty confident they are chosen. That is half the point. God needs YOU ... he wants YOU. Take AL for example...you can feel the entitlement and elevation she feels...and she is but a serf. And I would wager happy of her chains.
As far as asteroids go...I was pretty clear.
technology could and would save us from disaster.
It is possible to reduce the chances of both of these scenarios.
But people would have to start giving up on mythology and sitting around doing nothing. Stop supporting/funding primitive behavior.
These two scenarios are hardly the most likely to end us.
I can think of lot of way more likely scenarios...ones that we really are defenseless against at present day.
You are certainly downplaying the threats of WMDs and Asteroids/Comets.

There are many high ranking people who think the odds are still very favorable for a WMD attack.

Look at recent history:

A.Q. Khan.

The fall of the Soviet Union.

Even groups like al Qaeda could have access to a Dirty Bomb.

==========

Undercover Investigators Obtain Nuclear License
July 12, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/ywte2c
Undercover congressional investigators posing as West Virginia businessmen obtained a license with almost no scrutiny from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that enabled them to buy enough radioactive material from U.S. suppliers to build a "dirty bomb," a new government report says.

The investigators obtained the license within 28 days from officials at the NRC, the federal agency that in addition to regulating nuclear power plants oversees radioactive materials used in health care and industry, the report by the Government Accountability Office says. NRC officials approved the request with a minimal background check that included no face-to-face interview or visit to the purported company to ensure it existed and complied with safety rules, the report says.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

----
The Terrorist Threat to the US Homeland
National Intelligence Estimate : NIE July 2007
http://www.c-span.org/pdf/nie_071707.pdf

Dirty War
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427157/

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

That judge kept telling her to speak loudly and slowly.
That was not the problem by any stretch of the imagination.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 22:17
I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies,
1. No one knows who wrote Genesis. Maybe Moses. Maybe. Why do people believe unknown authors whose "presentations" have laughingly resisted the uncertainties of oral tradition and mouth-to-mouth hyperbolic "racontages";

2. And if you take the above Genesis 22.17 for cash, well, seems it didn't work out too too well, now did it? As numerous as stars? 25 million of 7 billion? Skies must be dark at night.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say it with a straight face because it is probability.
It is an updated model of the Hellman nuclear risk management system or equation.
Rate of initiating events...4% a year.
Probability that event will lead to major crisis 33%
Probability that crisis will lead to use of a nuclear weapon 10%-50%(This would remain at 10% if only secular nations had weapons..so it depends on who is involved.)
Probability that nuclear strike will lead to global nuclear war...10%-50%
Running this equation over 75 years (life expectancy) and you get an average of around 9%-11%
This number falls greatly without the 40% probability increase in the last two factors due to religious zealots having control of nuclear weapons.
Back in the cold war people were told we were on the edge all the time. FEAR and CONSUME. Not much has changed. The highest chances for us to destroy ourselves were in the first few decades we had the weapons. Every year that goes by since...there is less of a chance.(this is not calculated in the model)
OF COARSE 10% seems ridiculous to you. You were programmed from childhood to think impending doom is right around the corner. You belong to a cult of death. To me 10% is a monstrosity. It needs to be dealt with immediately.
Most people don't look forward with glee to an apocalypse this is exclusively a faith based mentality.(Lunacy)
The world has 25,000 nuclear weapons...Israel's 300 is a drop in the bucket. And we could triple that in about a month, if inclined.
EVERYONE who believes in a god...is pretty confident they are chosen. That is half the point. God needs YOU ... he wants YOU. Take AL for example...you can feel the entitlement and elevation she feels...and she is but a serf. And I would wager happy of her chains.
As far as asteroids go...I was pretty clear.
Yes. it is possible there is a giant asteroid out there we have not detected that could sneak up on us and cause a global extinction. Just really unlikely. Same as nuclear war it has to be a SERIES of unfortunate events to get to that outcome.
Even if we only had a few weeks warning it is likely our technology could and would save us from disaster.
It is possible to reduce the chances of both of these scenarios.
But people would have to start giving up on mythology and sitting around doing nothing. Stop supporting/funding primitive behavior.
These two scenarios are hardly the most likely to end us.
I can think of lot of way more likely scenarios...ones that we really are defenseless against at present day.
You Said: Even if we only had a few weeks warning it is likely our technology could and would save us from disaster.

Do you really believe this to be true?

You believe technology will save you from a asteroid?

You trust the Russian Generals who might have sold Nuclear devices?

You trust the Arab world with Nukes?

You trust the Asian countries with Nukes?

My senses tell me We Are Powerless to these forces if it ever materialized.

P.S. Put your gas mask on and keep your head down. LOL
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Rachel's testimony corroborates Zimmerman's telephone conversation with 9/11 operator.

Zimmerman said he was following Martin and now Martin was running away.

CASE CLOSED.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I still would not predict or pass judgement. But, let's not forget it's Zimmerman who is on trial here, not Martin. Let the money-hungry attorneys argue, let the "witnesses" testify, let the jury decide and the judge acquit or sentence.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

<quoted text>
1. No one knows who wrote Genesis. Maybe Moses. Maybe. Why do people believe unknown authors whose "presentations" have laughingly resisted the uncertainties of oral tradition and mouth-to-mouth hyperbolic "racontages";
2. And if you take the above Genesis 22.17 for cash, well, seems it didn't work out too too well, now did it? As numerous as stars? 25 million of 7 billion? Skies must be dark at night.
The Spirit of God wrote the Bible through Humankind.

Yes it did work out because GOD knows the hearts and minds of all Humanity.

It is no coincidence that all the troubles start, and will end in the Middle East.

----------

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
I think if zimmerman does not take the stand in his own defense, it will be a silent admission of guilt.
Time will tell.
He shan't. Count on it.

But, it's not necessarily an admission of guilt, though it would be best if he did. Judge would have to be very neutral, very fair, not tolerate harassing or leading Zimmerman. Not easy.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Hummm, play the race card again. Just like the Republicans will never win back the majority of Blacks, we will not win back the majority of Hispanics. Why? Why the Republicans do not pander to race groups.
But the writer of this article want us to push through the "comprehensive" immigration bill so that is why he is pushing the immigration button now.
I want EXISTING laws enforced NOW. It is not aimed at Hispanics, just illegal immigrants.

John Boehner's dilemma: Tea Party uprising or Latino uprising?
Bill Scher 6 hours ago
The Week John Boehner Immigration reform

Eventually, the Republican Party will face one or the other
On immigration, Speaker John Boehner is caught between two unpleasant possibilities: A Tea Party uprising or a Latino uprising. Eventually, he's going to have to choose which presents a bigger risk to his party.

So far, all of his rhetoric and body language suggests he is trying to protect his House Republican caucus from a Tea Party uprising that would take out incumbents in Republican primaries, and perhaps himself from a challenge to his speakership.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Spirit of God wrote the Bible through Humankind.
Yes it did work out because GOD knows the hearts and minds of all Humanity.
It is no coincidence that all the troubles start, and will end in the Middle East.
----------
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
You wrote : "I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is."

May I be direct? What is the difference? Are you telling us that the murderer Joshua did all right because he believe, that the "holy" inquisitors were right because they were religious and believed in God? Do you mean to say that an intelligent, knowledgeable non-believer, an atheist, who intentionally and in all conscience adopts the same "moral code" but is a humanist, is lost?

Little aside : Do you think that Adam's creation and Eve's arrival, what with God, for some unknown reason, and influenced it seems by Lucifer, tempting the first two human beings, why was the penalty, for such a minor infraction, so severe, that they be banished from paradise and billons of women to suffer at every childbirth and be slaves to their male partners? Thence incest to propagate, is that God's way? Then the first son, Cain, murders his brother Abel and goes unpunished. If ANY family as dysfunctional as Mr and Mrs Adam and Eve started out like that, it would be roundly condemned by society, why, by the Church. A few thousand years later, God "regretted" (read it up) creating man and flooded the earth. God "regretted"? Do I have to repeat the question? How can God regret if he knew the future, as it is written, something he created IN HIS OWN IMAGE? Not God, just the mean old senile old men who wrote those fables. If there is a God, he is good and forgiving, and loving, not a murderer. And certainly not one who regrets.

Christmas is only 178 days away. Have you been a good boy? Have you written Santa at the North Pole? Oh, Santa may have to move to the Russian North Pole as the Canadian ice cap is melting. So will Superman from his fortress of ice.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, play the race card again. Just like the Republicans will never win back the majority of Blacks, we will not win back the majority of Hispanics. Why? Why the Republicans do not pander to race groups.
But the writer of this article want us to push through the "comprehensive" immigration bill so that is why he is pushing the immigration button now.
I want EXISTING laws enforced NOW. It is not aimed at Hispanics, just illegal immigrants.
John Boehner's dilemma: Tea Party uprising or Latino uprising?
Bill Scher 6 hours ago
The Week John Boehner Immigration reform
Eventually, the Republican Party will face one or the other
On immigration, Speaker John Boehner is caught between two unpleasant possibilities: A Tea Party uprising or a Latino uprising. Eventually, he's going to have to choose which presents a bigger risk to his party.
So far, all of his rhetoric and body language suggests he is trying to protect his House Republican caucus from a Tea Party uprising that would take out incumbents in Republican primaries, and perhaps himself from a challenge to his speakership.
You wrote :"Why? Why the Republicans do not pander to race groups."

So true. Instead, Romney pandered to the rich white group only. He lost. Awwwwwww

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

<quoted text>
I still would not predict or pass judgement. But, let's not forget it's Zimmerman who is on trial here, not Martin. Let the money-hungry attorneys argue, let the "witnesses" testify, let the jury decide and the judge acquit or sentence.
Why is there even a trial to begin with? Because Obama wanted one?!?
The first State Attorney said it was a clear cut case of self defence, the Special Prosecutor did not interview even one of the witnesses but somehow she found reason to go to trial.
The FBI investigated Geo. Zimmerman, WHY? Because someone asked them too? If that was the case, why has Eric Holder not investigated the New Black Panthers? Solicitation of murder and kidnapping are serious crimes and there is ample evidence that they did that.
All this case is, is that Obama wanted a case against an evil white person who has shot a black person and that is all there is to it!!!
Oh, do you know what DWB is? Driving While Black!!! And many black people claim that even though they are being stopped for all other kinds of reasons.
But Libtards think that is fair because at one time blacks were discriminated against. In other words, blacks can never be accused of a race based hate crime against a white person.
Prior to 1900 I had no known relative who lived south of New England and half lived in Canada. So I should be discriminated against? WHY? Because I am white!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min lily boca raton fl 1,079,504
Topix is the governments lapdog 9 min Agree 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 10 min TW_sugar_daddio 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,915
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min litesong 45,774
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 23 min Steve is the best 354
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min Zap Brannigan 97,523
Abby 7-24 1 hr pde 35
Amy 7-24 3 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search