BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161433 Jun 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Second time around. Is this kind of stuff on your mind 24/24? Are you jealous knowing you'd never, in a million years, even get close to Catherine Zeta Jones?
Why, to prevent civil uprising, you silly old fart.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161434 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
The only slang here is you.
Explain why you stopped using "Can you hear us coming"the day after your boy Romney lost. And quit lying and twisting in the wind.
Sorry, all I can hear is you leaving! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161435 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
The only slang here is you.
Explain why you stopped using "Can you hear us coming"the day after your boy Romney lost. And quit lying and twisting in the wind.
And spoil the suspense for you? Noooooo.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161436 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, answer that one. Why didn't Trump offer %5 million to charity if Romney produced his last10 years' tax returns. Funny, we always reply to your idiotic taunts, but on the other hand, you don't reply when I (we) ask a simple question. Are you gonna tell me I don't matter because I'm not American? Lame, no reply.
Are you really that dense? The answer was in post you replied to, moron! LMAO!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#161438 Jun 27, 2013
Beth was an applicant to a University and she was excited about all the potential choices she had. So excited...she was worried she would choose the wrong field. She decided to take an aptitude test to see which field best suited her.

After taking the test she meet with a guidance counselor to review the results.

---"What are your primary interest?" inquired the counselor.

"I have always been fascinated by the big questions. I would like to do something in the field of science, there are just so many choices. I have always envisioned myself discovering the way things work."

---"Interesting, but to be honest with you...you're math scores are a little low for physics. You are free to choose any field you wish, but I wouldn't advise this particular choice."

"Well, I can't argue with that, math is not my strongest subject. What about biology? I have always loved animals!"

---"Zoology is the study of animals."

"Oh, right...my mistake. What kind of job can you get with that degree?"

---"Well, zoologist can be found at the zoo, parks, or doing projects in other countries studying animal behavior. Zoologist have a detailed knowledge of genetics and cell biology and are very specialized."

"Genetics and cell biology, hmm...ooh, what about astronomy? I am a Libra."

---"Are you?... Um, well astronomers are basically specialized physicist... They often build their own computers and equipment but, again we run into the math issue."

"Yeah... what about geology? My uncle is a geologist."

---"Geologist study the history of the Earth through rocks and they track plate tectonics..."

"No wonder he is so boring. Aren't there any sciences that I would be cut out for?"

---"Meteorology might be something you would like."

"I don't want to study rocks."

---"That is not what I...Hey? Where are you going?"

"Screw it! I am going home to be a creationist."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161439 Jun 28, 2013
Hummmm, and this is their star witness against George Zimmerman! Why if she was not black, she would be called "white trash"! But she does not think calling white people "crackers" to be racist.
This just reinforces my opinion that Liberal black people are very racist.

Rachel Jeantel Most Disrespectful Moments Trayvon Martin Friend

Oh, she is nineteen years old, entering her senior year in high school, yet can NOT read and write in longhand and can not sign her name! Thanks to you Liberals she has been educated in ghetto schools and has just enough education to be a domestic servant!

Location hidden

#161440 Jun 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote: And you insist on writing "Me Thinks" incorrectly after being told how to write it, after having been laughed at and mocked. And your response... "Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd). Do tell us why you don't sing that tune any more. And it's no good to lie and write you already did, Pinocchio nose,'cuz you didn't.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that "me thinks" is used as slang, right? Look up slang.
BTW, can you hear us coming? bean chewer
Actually it is "methinks" as used by Shakespeare.

""The lady doth protest too much, methinks." comes from Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act III, scene II, where it is spoken by Queen Gertrude, Hamlet's...."

Location hidden

#161441 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Michael Douglas sparked a firestorm recently claiming that he caught throat cancer by giving oral sex to his wife. It begs two obvious questions. Is this a sound medical diagnosis or is Michael Douglas just the latest Democrat to blame everything on the Bush's?
<quoted text>
Second time around. Is this kind of stuff on your mind 24/24? Are you jealous knowing you'd never, in a million years, even get close to Catherine Zeta Jones?
I'd wear a Zorro mask to get into her bed!
And I tell you what, I do not dream of naked men or prepubescent boys or girls. I like women who have a set of knockers!
Oh, my girl friend is 57 and she can still stuff a bikini.
Oh, did I tell you I am a helicopter pilot? I've been down in more than a few hairy places!

Location hidden

#161442 Jun 28, 2013
LOW FLIGHT
Oh, I've slipped the surly bonds of earth
And hovered out of ground effect on semi-rigid blades;
Earthward I've auto'ed and met the rising brush of non-paved terrain
And done a thousand things you would never care to
Skidded and dropped and flared
Low in the heat soaked roar.
Confined there, I've chased the earthbound traffic
And lost the race to insignificant headwinds;
Forward and up a little in ground effect
I've topped the General's hedge with drooping turns
Where never Skyhawk or even Phantom flew.
Shaking and pulling collective,
I've lumbered The low untresspassed halls of victor airways,
Put out my hand and touched a tree.

—Anonymous

Location hidden

#161443 Jun 28, 2013
"High Flight"

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I’ve climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
of sun-split clouds,— and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of — wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov’ring there,
I’ve chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air....

Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace.
Where never lark, or even eagle flew —
And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
- Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

by John Gillespie Magee, Jr.(9 June 1922 – 11 December 1941)

He was an American who joined the Royal Canadian Air Force in 1940 and was killed during advanced training on DEc. 11, 1941

Location hidden

#161444 Jun 28, 2013
Yep, their STAR witness

Witness Rachel Jeantel Can't Read Letter She 'Wrote' About Sho....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#161445 Jun 28, 2013
Angela Corey, who was the Special Prosecutor, did NOT interview even one witness before indicting Geo. Zimmerman for Second Degree Murder. She then "prays" with the Martin family.

Rachel Jeantel Caught in LIES and Speaking Confusing Ebonics

Tell us, if she had NOT indicted Geo. Zimmerman and then prayed with the Zimmerman's family, would you be upset?

Location hidden

#161446 Jun 28, 2013
What was wrong with Florida State Attorney Norman R. Wolfinger? Oh, he refused to indict Geo. Zimmerman ...... so he was removed so they could find someone who would indict him. And you Libtards see no problem here?
Angela Corey did not interview even one witness but somehow concluded that there must be a trial?!? What if YOU were on trial just because some attorney thought it was politically expedient to do so?
Barack Obama needs to keep his f-ing mouth shut. Oh, he has refused to comment when it is a black person who is a suspect but if a non-black person is involved he has no problem.

Angela Corey
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Angela B. Corey (born October 31, 1954) is an American attorney currently serving as the State Attorney in Florida's Fourth Judicial Circuit Court, which includes Duval, Nassau and Clay counties. The first woman to hold the position, she was elected in 2008. On March 22, 2012, Florida Governor Rick Scott announced that she would be the newly assigned State Attorney investigating the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, replacing State Attorney Norm Wolfinger.

Location hidden

#161447 Jun 28, 2013
Oh, do you remember when the press found out that George Zimmerman was half Hispanic? Why all of a sudden George was a "White-Hispanic".
Do you really think Obama would have commented if George Zimmerman's name was Juan Carlos?!? Barack Obama and Eric Holder are blatant RACIST!!!

Location hidden

#161449 Jun 28, 2013
What??? Rachel Jeantel was initially interviewed by the police at the house of Trayvon's MOTHER!!! How irregular!!!
AND, she was interviewed AFTER Pres. Obama's comments about Trayvon's death. This prosecution stinks to high heaven!
This is on top of the Special Prosecutor who prayed with the Martin family!!!
Micky Mouse

Anaheim, CA

#161451 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Michael Douglas sparked a firestorm recently claiming that he caught throat cancer by giving oral sex to his wife. It begs two obvious questions. Is this a sound medical diagnosis or is Michael Douglas just the latest Democrat to blame everything on the Bush's?
<quoted text>
I'd wear a Zorro mask to get into her bed!
And I tell you what, I do not dream of naked men or prepubescent boys or girls. I like women who have a set of knockers!
Oh, my girl friend is 57 and she can still stuff a bikini.
Oh, did I tell you I am a helicopter pilot? I've been down in more than a few hairy places!
Oh, what does your 57 year old girlfriend have to say about the Fact that you are on Topix 7 days a week telling ridiculous stories about whatever pops into that dented head of yours? Mostly tales of your super duper ability to fly a helicopter upside down and backwards through a tornado to rescue kittehs.

Oh and what does she have to say about the Fact that you're as queer as a three dollar bill?

Certainly these two topics have came up between you? Oh
Oh

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161452 Jun 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And spoil the suspense for you? Noooooo.
Suspense? Everyone including Pravda know why you sang it unendingly. Just have the guts to confirm it, slug.

Ottawa

#161453 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LOW FLIGHT
Oh, I've slipped the surly bonds of earth
And hovered out of ground effect on semi-rigid blades;
Earthward I've auto'ed and met the rising brush of non-paved terrain
And done a thousand things you would never care to
Skidded and dropped and flared
Low in the heat soaked roar.
Confined there, I've chased the earthbound traffic
And lost the race to insignificant headwinds;
Forward and up a little in ground effect
I've topped the General's hedge with drooping turns
Where never Skyhawk or even Phantom flew.
Shaking and pulling collective,
I've lumbered The low untresspassed halls of victor airways,
Put out my hand and touched a tree.
—Anonymous
Nope. John Gillespie Magee, Jr. Dual American/Canadian and also British whose above poem was read by Ronald Reagan after the 1984 shuttle disaster. Most fitting, but from memory, Reagan did not attribute it.

Ottawa

#161454 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Angela Corey, who was the Special Prosecutor, did NOT interview even one witness before indicting Geo. Zimmerman for Second Degree Murder. She then "prays" with the Martin family.
Rachel Jeantel Caught in LIES and Speaking Confusing Ebonics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0iBBNSLbOmYXX
Tell us, if she had NOT indicted Geo. Zimmerman and then prayed with the Zimmerman's family, would you be upset?
You don't know, you weren't there. Why do you continue defending Zimmerman? On the other hand, why would anyone who was not there defend Trayvon Martin? Let the case unfold, let the "witnesses" speak, wait for the verdict.

Ottawa

#161455 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, do you remember when the press found out that George Zimmerman was half Hispanic? Why all of a sudden George was a "White-Hispanic".
Do you really think Obama would have commented if George Zimmerman's name was Juan Carlos?!? Barack Obama and Eric Holder are blatant RACIST!!!
You continue commenting non-stop on racial origins in practically everything you write. That last tasteless joke of yours is but one example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Fair Game 49,240
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,154,332
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min YesWeCan 68,886
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMerde 51,265
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,119
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 1 hr far away 1
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 3 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]