BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161413 Jun 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "basic understanding," how about learning how to write a coherent paragraph?
=======

It is too bad with people like you who never can comprehend anything and understand simple logic.

You can't read symposium , journals and other news reports which can be somewhat long.

Besides, you just can't come up with some little page of writing.

Even a simple sentence is too much in your feeling difficulty of interpretation by you.

Never will people have to babysit you to tell you what are all about.

Again, just for others, that was to illustrate some points:

(1) As it is a free world based on differences with variety of views, including the matter of extradition, US cannot push to demand Snowden back based on the logical judgment as rules.

(2) Snowden was working for a private firm and he was not exactly the CIA and others wearing uniforms , from policemen to MilITARY personnel, whereby demonstrated an example that KeLly MASSACRED civilians in Vietnam, as they are the ones in government who can commit gave offenses than those working in private firms.

(3) RADICALISM IS ridiculous and COULD LEAD TO GLOBAL DANGER AND WORLD VIOLENCES AND RADICALS as extremists do not know and live by rules and laws.

(4) US has no case fro Snowden, if any country wants to grant him asylum as whether he could be a defector or not, when countries believe no fair trial inside US. Besides, what other countries believe, that US is merely full of fakes by it's saying it has liberty, as too many people for doing no wrong, have been victimized by police, drones and even get to be charged in court from others making up falsehood.

(XYZ)= Your English is very bad to the bad degree of beyond having a dumb mind and not being able to comprehend contents. You are the biggest self-humiliated fool on the planet. Instead of self-acknowledging you are too defective and deficient in meeting the minimum standard, you show the low level of yourself. Simply as you can't understand basics, you are the queer element causing a lot of self embarrassment by speaking of yourself.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161414 Jun 27, 2013
__________US has no case for Snowden, however, any country can grant him asylum as whether he could be a defector or not, when countries believe no fair trial inside US. Besides, what other countries believe, that US is merely full of fakes by its saying it has liberty, as too many people for doing no wrong, have been victimized by police, drones and even get to be charged in court from others making up falsehood._________
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161415 Jun 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Were you bullied as a child? Waa Waa Waa! I'm waiting for the rubber/glue thingy at anytime. bean chewer
Wow. Look at all those words. Romper really got me that time.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161416 Jun 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Hmm, I seem to recall Obumbler could have donated 5M to the charity of his choice for simply showing his BC. Now, why would he not do that? Think of the children he could have helped. But not Obumbler....wonder why? Here's a little ball of yarn for you bean chewers. Git along now.
I seem to recall seeing the BC and a bigot finding excuses for not paying off ....
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161417 Jun 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "basic understanding," how about learning how to write a coherent paragraph?
==========

Probably you post a lot here, but I rarely read your posts if I ever come here.
YOur posts CAN BE VERY BORING WITH NOTHING demonstrating to show a bright person speaking.
You seem to know nothing about many things, especially about the world and economics too, and cannot come up with some provocation or analysis.
You do not offer the kind of highlights or enlightening to people's minds.

Something of the provocation nature could be something else even if they become controversial or not seem to be popular , as instances are, that one would say that Iran would have nuke bomb to be delivered as mobile, portable, transportable device like carrying in a suitcase to send to any country to blow it up, and like what Tony Blair said in those days, " Saddam would put WMD in silos and fly them into Britain to spread the explosives (yet how was Saddam capable of doing that, to have long-range missiles in silos in the first place?)

If you say India will be the biggest economy or the largest population in the long run, at least that would be something to ponder about , as whether people agree.

As you don't know the medical care system and insurance business much and other things there, you don't even know the capital of Scotland and the type of linkage to UK, and as well, about everything across Europe, from the BALKAN CONFLICTS, TO BALTIC, to Nordic and beyond as what type of cultures and nations they are of.

YOu don't even know which countries spend lots in military activities and arms by building around the world with expenditure amounts that surpass US .

Most importantly , you do show your very poor English in comprehension and in expressing yourself too, because you don't seem to read to know things, to get into the system of comprehending materials.

All you do is always crying like a foul fool needing others to tell you want they all mean in many of the writings.

That says you are the biggest pathetic fool on the planet.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161418 Jun 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Another squidiot. Me thinks the gumflappers on here catch that welfare train each and every morning. Choo Choo.....
And you insist on writing "Me Thinks" incorrectly after being told how to write it, after having been laughed at and mocked. And your response...

"Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd). Do tell us why you don't sing that tune any more. And it's no good to lie and write you already did, Pinocchio nose,'cuz you didn't.

Ottawa

#161419 Jun 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Hmm, I seem to recall Obumbler could have donated 5M to the charity of his choice for simply showing his BC. Now, why would he not do that? Think of the children he could have helped. But not Obumbler....wonder why? Here's a little ball of yarn for you bean chewers. Git along now.
Again, you recall wrong. Trump promised %5 million if Obama showed his BC. Why should Obama do that? If humiliated-at-Press- Correspondents-dinner-Trump wanted to be charitable, why didn't he just donate the $5 million? Cheap bugger.

Or, better yet, why didn't he offer to donate the same $5 million if Romney showed his last 10 years' tax returns? Obama did. Quid pro quo, no?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161420 Jun 27, 2013
Nordic countries, like Noway, Finland, are quite economically sufficient with good education and tend to be more independent, as they don't care what US does in anything, and that is why Snowden tried to seek asylum to Iceland at one time.

India could well be the largest population on the planet in the long run. As far as whether it would have the largest economy, it is not foreseeable at this time , but after 20 years from now, one never knows if it could or not be.

Because they are facing the military tension from China, these countries from India, Vietnam, and even Indonesia especially ( it has the world's largest Muslim population) spend hugely a lot in military expenditures, of which including China's, the combined totals of Asia countries have resulted the biggest amounts in military spending on earth, surpassing those of USA--and this is something new all of a sudden as unexpected for the first time because US has been the only one in the last century having the biggest military spending.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161421 Jun 27, 2013
Michael Douglas sparked a firestorm recently claiming that he caught throat cancer by giving oral sex to his wife.

It begs two obvious questions. Is this a sound medical diagnosis or is Michael Douglas just the latest Democrat to blame everything on the Bush's?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161422 Jun 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it was Donald Trump who would have donated the $5M, and there is nothing to stop him today.
Yep, if ONLY he had an authentic Hawaii BC! Why do you support a liar? bean chewer

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161423 Jun 27, 2013
Golf Robots
A man goes to a public golf course. He approaches the man behind the counter in the pro shop and says, "I would like 18 holes of golf and a caddie."

The man behind the counter says, "The 18 holes of golf is no problem, but all of our caddies are out on the course. What I will do for you is this: We just received 8 brand new robot golf caddies. If you're willing to take one with you out on the course and come back and tell me how well it works, your round of golf is on me today.

The golfer obviously accepted the man's offer. He approached the first tee, looked at the fairway and said to himself, "I think my driver will do the job."

The robot caddie turned to the man and said, "No sir. Use your 3 wood. A driver is far too much club for this hole."

Hesitantly, the golfer pulled out his 3 wood, made good contact with the ball, and the ball landed about 10 feet to the right front of the hole on the green.

The golfer, delighted, turned to the robot and thanked him for his assistance. As the golfer pulled out his putter he said, "I think this green is gonna break left to right."

The robot then again spoke up and said, "No sir. I do believe this green will break right to left."

Thinking about the last time the robot corrected his prediction, he decided again to listen to the machine. He made his putt and birdied the hole thanks to the robot and his advice But his luck didn't end there. His entire game was the best game he ever played, thanks to the assistance of the new robot golf caddie.

Upon returning to the clubhouse, the man behind the counter asked, "How was your game ?"

The golfer stated, "It was, by far, the BEST game I ever played. Thank you very much for letting me take one of your robots. See you next week."

A week passed, and excited, the golfer returned to the pro shop. Upon entering, he turned to the man behind the counter and said, "I would like 18 holes of golf and one of those robot golf caddies, please."

The gentleman from behind the counter turned to the man and said, "Well the 18 holes is no problem. However, we had to get rid of the robots. We had too many complaints."

"COMPLAINTS? Who in the heck could've complained about those robots? They were incredible!"

The man sighed and said, "Well, it wasn't their performance. It was that they were made of shiny silver metal, and the sun reflecting off them was blinding to other golfers on the fairway."

The golfer said, "So then why didn't you just paint them black?"

The man nodded sadly and replied, "We did. Then four of 'em didn't show up for work, two filed for welfare, one of them robbed the pro shop, and the other thinks he's the President."
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161424 Jun 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I seem to recall seeing the BC and a bigot finding excuses for not paying off ....
Why would Trump pay when the BC was forged? bean chewer
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161425 Jun 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you insist on writing "Me Thinks" incorrectly after being told how to write it, after having been laughed at and mocked. And your response...
"Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd). Do tell us why you don't sing that tune any more. And it's no good to lie and write you already did, Pinocchio nose,'cuz you didn't.
You do realize that "me thinks" is used as slang, right? Look up slang.

BTW, can you hear us coming? bean chewer
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161426 Jun 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you recall wrong. Trump promised %5 million if Obama showed his BC. Why should Obama do that? If humiliated-at-Press- Correspondents-dinner-Trump wanted to be charitable, why didn't he just donate the $5 million? Cheap bugger.
Or, better yet, why didn't he offer to donate the same $5 million if Romney showed his last 10 years' tax returns? Obama did. Quid pro quo, no?
Ok, slowly for the squidiot. Because he's a fraud. Follow, fool? bean chewer
wojar

Bristol, CT

#161427 Jun 27, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Probably you post a lot here, but I rarely read your posts if I ever come here.
YOur posts CAN BE VERY BORING WITH NOTHING demonstrating to show a bright person speaking.
You seem to know nothing about many things, especially about the world and economics too, and cannot come up with some provocation or analysis.
You do not offer the kind of highlights or enlightening to people's minds.
Something of the provocation nature could be something else even if they become controversial or not seem to be popular , as instances are, that one would say that Iran would have nuke bomb to be delivered as mobile, portable, transportable device like carrying in a suitcase to send to any country to blow it up, and like what Tony Blair said in those days, " Saddam would put WMD in silos and fly them into Britain to spread the explosives (yet how was Saddam capable of doing that, to have long-range missiles in silos in the first place?)
If you say India will be the biggest economy or the largest population in the long run, at least that would be something to ponder about , as whether people agree.
As you don't know the medical care system and insurance business much and other things there, you don't even know the capital of Scotland and the type of linkage to UK, and as well, about everything across Europe, from the BALKAN CONFLICTS, TO BALTIC, to Nordic and beyond as what type of cultures and nations they are of.
YOu don't even know which countries spend lots in military activities and arms by building around the world with expenditure amounts that surpass US .
Most importantly , you do show your very poor English in comprehension and in expressing yourself too, because you don't seem to read to know things, to get into the system of comprehending materials.
All you do is always crying like a foul fool needing others to tell you want they all mean in many of the writings.
That says you are the biggest pathetic fool on the planet.
Have you ever had TBI?

Ottawa

#161428 Jun 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Michael Douglas sparked a firestorm recently claiming that he caught throat cancer by giving oral sex to his wife.
It begs two obvious questions. Is this a sound medical diagnosis or is Michael Douglas just the latest Democrat to blame everything on the Bush's?
Second time around. Is this kind of stuff on your mind 24/24? Are you jealous knowing you'd never, in a million years, even get close to Catherine Zeta Jones?

Ottawa

#161429 Jun 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, if ONLY he had an authentic Hawaii BC! Why do you support a liar? bean chewer
Why does he support a liar? Excellent question. Why do 535 congressmen, 9 supreme courts justices, 50 governors, 208 courts, ALL the top GOP brass, support a liar? Your nose is getting longer and longer, Pinocchio. Perche mentire sempre, Pinocchio? E triste il tuo papa con figlio tan' cativo.

Ottawa

#161430 Jun 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Golf Robots
A man goes to a public golf course. He approaches the man behind the counter in the pro shop and says, "I would like 18 holes of golf and a caddie."
The man behind the counter says, "The 18 holes of golf is no problem, but all of our caddies are out on the course. What I will do for you is this: We just received 8 brand new robot golf caddies. If you're willing to take one with you out on the course and come back and tell me how well it works, your round of golf is on me today.
The golfer obviously accepted the man's offer. He approached the first tee, looked at the fairway and said to himself, "I think my driver will do the job."
The robot caddie turned to the man and said, "No sir. Use your 3 wood. A driver is far too much club for this hole."
Hesitantly, the golfer pulled out his 3 wood, made good contact with the ball, and the ball landed about 10 feet to the right front of the hole on the green.
The golfer, delighted, turned to the robot and thanked him for his assistance. As the golfer pulled out his putter he said, "I think this green is gonna break left to right."
The robot then again spoke up and said, "No sir. I do believe this green will break right to left."
Thinking about the last time the robot corrected his prediction, he decided again to listen to the machine. He made his putt and birdied the hole thanks to the robot and his advice But his luck didn't end there. His entire game was the best game he ever played, thanks to the assistance of the new robot golf caddie.
Upon returning to the clubhouse, the man behind the counter asked, "How was your game ?"
The golfer stated, "It was, by far, the BEST game I ever played. Thank you very much for letting me take one of your robots. See you next week."
A week passed, and excited, the golfer returned to the pro shop. Upon entering, he turned to the man behind the counter and said, "I would like 18 holes of golf and one of those robot golf caddies, please."
The gentleman from behind the counter turned to the man and said, "Well the 18 holes is no problem. However, we had to get rid of the robots. We had too many complaints."
"COMPLAINTS? Who in the heck could've complained about those robots? They were incredible!"
The man sighed and said, "Well, it wasn't their performance. It was that they were made of shiny silver metal, and the sun reflecting off them was blinding to other golfers on the fairway."
The golfer said, "So then why didn't you just paint them black?"
The man nodded sadly and replied, "We did. Then four of 'em didn't show up for work, two filed for welfare, one of them robbed the pro shop, and the other thinks he's the President."
Number 1, more plagiarism;

Number 2, racist as can be. And don't tell me I shot the messenger. You deliberately posted a racist joke that depicts blacks as lazy and dishonest. And a bad shot at your president. And the fact that you DID post it shows your true racist colours, if you'll pardon the pun;

Number 3 : this message typecasting Afro-Americans is filled with put-down and hate. If you are just a messenger, why don't you pass along jokes about the holocaust, or jokes about the Taliban beheading poor helpless American reporters or military, or jokes about planes slamming into the Trade Towers? Yeah, why not? What's the difference?

Ottawa

#161431 Jun 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that "me thinks" is used as slang, right? Look up slang.
BTW, can you hear us coming? bean chewer
The only slang here is you.

Explain why you stopped using "Can you hear us coming"the day after your boy Romney lost. And quit lying and twisting in the wind.

Ottawa

#161432 Jun 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, slowly for the squidiot. Because he's a fraud. Follow, fool? bean chewer
Yes, answer that one. Why didn't Trump offer %5 million to charity if Romney produced his last10 years' tax returns. Funny, we always reply to your idiotic taunts, but on the other hand, you don't reply when I (we) ask a simple question. Are you gonna tell me I don't matter because I'm not American? Lame, no reply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,155,878
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,321
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 51,286
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,879
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr Larry 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Is Vanessa Hudgens A PORN-STAR ?? (Oct '07) 4 hr moe 189
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance