BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216757 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161515 Jun 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote: So he was delegated. Funny, thought he had been fired as security guard in 2006 because he was too aggressive (from Google). Tks for the info.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ had a restraining order against him from a prior girlfriend.
GZ has a violent past.
Was he convicted? One woman making a complaint does not make a crime, does it BIGOT! Women do this all the time to get sympathy.
Nearly forty years ago I was at the Officers Club at a formal event and a friend and his wife got into an argument and she started to assault her husband. Oh, they are both dead now so I can say his name is Roy Brixley but I do not recall his wife'.s first name.
Anyway she swore out an assault complaint against her husband but a half dozen people said it was she who was assaulting him so they drop the charge against him.
Then my friend tried to file an assault charge against her but the same judge threw it out. They ended up divorcing and about a year later she wrapped her car around a tree and died. She was slightly drunk!!!
And Roy died in 1999 but I have no further info. He was a nice person and a great aviator.
http://www.vhpa.org/DAT/datB/G60297.HTM

Location hidden

#161516 Jun 28, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ had a restraining order against him from a prior girlfriend.
GZ has a violent past.
Oh, when my daughter was 14 years old she had problems with a boy friend and after talking to his parents a few times I too filed a restraining order against him. I know he was handled in the Juvenile system but we were never called in to testify. But he left her alone after that and that is all we wanted.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161517 Jun 28, 2013
Gone, Gone, Gone!
Why, why, why ???

American Lady Danville, KY Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#161511 8 min ago
The Case Against George Zimmerman Summed Up In 18 Seconds ...
With the brilliance that is DiwataMan - an 18 second video which reflects more than 18 months of investigation, research and comprehension skills exhibited by the State of Florida. The entire reflective example of the State’s case compiled into 18 seconds. Brilliant.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...

talkaftercarefulthought says: June 28, 2013 at 8:01 am yeah I still can’t understand why a SIMPLE fact about this case is perpetuated, well other than what the intended use of it was for, but that will NEVER be allowed in court. I would say if the state will lie on the stand while the product is in their hand.. well if I was on the jury that simple misdirection would be the lever I’d use to pry the lid off of the state’s case of stink..
==========
THIS is 'before' today's EXPLOSIVE prosecution witness!
The one who called 911
about Z-man being on BOTTOM
AND
martin being in "his" MMA stance ABOVE him[Z-Man]!!!:)

American Lady Danville, KY Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#161513 7 min ago

Patriot wrote: The next time Im in the vicinity of Stanford Im going to look up John Good and take him to dinner. I hope he likes this song! Its just for him.
Johnny be good!

AL:
My feelings on it TOO!:)
Learn to Read

United States

#161518 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, when my daughter was 14 years old she had problems with a boy friend and after talking to his parents a few times I too filed a restraining order against him. I know he was handled in the Juvenile system but we were never called in to testify. But he left her alone after that and that is all we wanted.
You reproduced? Frightening

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161519 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you justify racism. Racism is racism unless the victim is WHITE!!! And you are a F-ing racist bigot and you will never know that you are.
It is okay for a black man to assault a white man, but wrong for a white man to assault a black man!!!
Oh, my two year old Little Wojo does not like men with beards. He has been around white people, black people, Hispanics, etc. but the other day he saw a white man with a dark beard and he freaked out. So just yesterday I saw another white man with a full dark beard and Little Wojo was freaking out so I asked him if I could set next to me on the bench. He shook hands, carried on a pleasant conversation and Little Wojo got calmer. Then after a few minutes we continued our walk.
I have nothing against white, black, yellow, brown, etc. but I do not trust ghetto people, white trash, most Muslims, etc.
Oh, my Hindu neighbor/friend showed me a picture of himself with Shahid "Shad" Khan at a business meeting. He seems like a nice person and I could probably trust him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahid_Khan
You wrote : "Again you justify racism. Racism is racism unless the victim is WHITE!!! And you are a F-ing racist bigot and you will never know that you are.
It is okay for a black man to assault a white man, but wrong for a white man to assault a black man!!!"

Point any one racist word, sentence or paragraph in my post. Not two or three, just ONE. Or else zip it, you have nothing save your projections. I'm not even 1% racist. You're 99.9% racist, as proven in every post, whether you attack blacks, Moslems or Latinos aggressively or bend over backwards to show how tolerant you are. You're fooling no one but yourself, Rogue.

Now show me my racist words.

Ottawa

#161520 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does George Zimmerman's past have to do with what happened that night? Getting fired from a job may not be the ideal scenario, I agree, but does that make him a killer?
Oh, Florida's stand your ground law says nothing about being in fear of your life. Just in fear of being assaulted! Trayvon was a stupid punk and he caused his own death.
No, no, you're the one who brought up Martin's "drug past" first, remember? I didn't bring up Zimmerman's past at all, except to say he could not be working as a security guard in that condo that night as he had been fired for being too aggressive. Now that is concrete relevance, and Martin's drug thing is NOT. But now that you mention it, did Zimmerman get into altercations with police and so forth? Again, that does not make him a killer, but ingesting drugs does. God, you are so racist.

Third attempt at the truth from you but I know you'll lie by omission by not answering : Was Zimmerman in the employ of the condo owners, yes or no, and if not, what was he doing there and why was he armed? You say you always have a link. Give it.

Location hidden

#161521 Jun 28, 2013
Dick Laird and I graduated from Fort Hunt HS in Alexandria, VA and we went into the Army together. We went through Basic together and then onto Flight School. I graduated WORWAC 70-21 on July 27, 1970 and he graduated two weeks later in class 70-23.
It was not uncommon to get set back for something like a simple head cold. If you are grounded for three or more days, you are set back to the next class.
Oh Dick, well it was Uncle Melvin Laird to him. If you do not know who Uncle Mel was, just Google him!
Anyway, every now and then I check the DAT (Died After [Vietnam] Tour) roster and I seem to be losing a lot of old friends these days. But Dick died of a heart attack at age 41!

CW2 Richard H. "Dick" Laird was a VHPA member who died after his tour in Vietnam on 04/11/1992 at the age of 41 from Heart attack
http://www.vhpa.org/DAT/datL/D02143.HTM

Location hidden

#161522 Jun 28, 2013
Oh, Uncle Mel is still kicking

Melvin R. Laird
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Melvin Robert "Bom" Laird (born September 1, 1922) is an American politician and writer.[1] He was a U.S. congressman from Wisconsin before serving as Secretary of Defense from 1969 to 1973 under President Richard Nixon. Laird was instrumental in forming the administration's policy of withdrawing U.S. soldiers from the Vietnam War; he invented the expression "Vietnamization," referring to the process of transferring more responsibility for combat to the South Vietnamese forces.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melvin_R._Laird

Ottawa

#161523 Jun 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Well, says we have to fear God. Doesn't say we have to fear him whether we've been good or bad. I didn't fear my parents and I certainly do not fear my wife and kids and I hope to God that they don't fear me. I'd rather they set me free than having to depend on their fearing me.
What am I reading TOO MUCH of? The Bible is the word of God, dictated by God and cannot be wrong and certainly not interpreted. Who are we to interpret God?
Joshua was NOT a man of God. He was Stalin/Hitler rolled into one, a murderer, an assassin who had no qualms about massacring men, women, children and babies on the orders of no other than that greatest of killers, Moses. And oh, it was so easy to justify the carnage, they blamed GOD, even had the creator of the Universe stop the sun in its tracks for a whole day in order to massacre non-stop. Explain please how God dictated to Joshua that the sun revolved around the earth. Explain how God could slaughter men, women, children AND babies. Yet, it was God's wish, according to lying perverted old men who passed themselves as prophets and men of God.

Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TC6SGHF806...
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I am gleaning is you have a problem with sinful people.
The greatest Saints were also sinners.
The greatest Prophets were sinners.
King David was one of the biggest.
I am a sinner and so are you.
Sorry but your reply doesn't hold water. It's irrelevant.

I would object to being put into the same sin category as, for example, Joshua and Moses who murdered in the millions. I never murdered anyone or anything.§olomon who had 500 wives and 500 concubines, the dirty old man. I've had one and no concubine, damn, not even one. God says I can't.(And what if the REAL mother had said, "ok, cut the baby in half". Think wise Solomon had thought that one out?). His dad, David, would've today been prosecuted by the war crime tribunal for cutting off Goliath's head as he lay there prone and defenceless.

Where'd you get the notion I have problems with sinful people, seeing as I don't believe in sin? Only each human being can determine his or her own state. If Hitler and Stalin were mentally deranged, and based on religion, then they never sinned. Who's to say?

Location hidden

#161524 Jun 28, 2013
I dare you Libtards to watch this video. John was the ONLY eye witness!!! What I can't figure out why the prosecutor called this guy because he backs what George Zimmerman was saying!
But you Libtards will not watch the video because you are flaming BIGOTS!
Rogue

Prosecution Witness Describes Trayvon Martin As Attacking George Zimmerman On Night Of Murder
by Noah Rothman | 12:15 pm, June 28th, 2013

On Friday, John Good, an eye witness to the fight between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin that resulted in the Florida teen’s death, testified that he believed Martin to be the aggressor in that fight. He depicted what he believed the fight to look like, saying that he observed Martin on top of Zimmerman. Florida’s WFTV 9 made a mockup of what Good described – the digital animation shows Martin attacking Zimmerman.

RELATED: Witness: Trayvon Called George Zimmerman A ‘Creepy-A**,’‘White, Kill-My-Neighbors Cracker’

Good described the portion of the fight that he witnessed the night Martin was killed as being relatively one-sided, with Martin occupying the power position and immobilizing Zimmerman.

Zimmerman’s attorney, Mark O’Mara asked if Martin was utilizing Mixed Martial Arts tactics and administering a “ground and pound” technique to rain blows down on Zimmerman.“That’s what it looked like,” Good said.

Good testified that he exited the scene as soon as he saw Martin repeatedly punching Zimmerman. Good also testified that Zimmerman was the individual screaming for help as he was being punched by Martin.

Watch the clip below via MSNBC:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/prosecution-witnes...

Ottawa

#161525 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote: So he was delegated. Funny, thought he had been fired as security guard in 2006 because he was too aggressive (from Google). Tks for the info.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
Was he convicted? One woman making a complaint does not make a crime, does it BIGOT! Women do this all the time to get sympathy.
Nearly forty years ago I was at the Officers Club at a formal event and a friend and his wife got into an argument and she started to assault her husband. Oh, they are both dead now so I can say his name is Roy Brixley but I do not recall his wife'.s first name.
Anyway she swore out an assault complaint against her husband but a half dozen people said it was she who was assaulting him so they drop the charge against him.
Then my friend tried to file an assault charge against her but the same judge threw it out. They ended up divorcing and about a year later she wrapped her car around a tree and died. She was slightly drunk!!!
And Roy died in 1999 but I have no further info. He was a nice person and a great aviator.
http://www.vhpa.org/DAT/datB/G60297.HTM
And your cute little story proves that women file false assault charges all the time. Wow. Does anyone know if the husband was perchance assaulting and threatening her verbally before she "assaulted" him? No? Is that why perhaps the judge threw out his complaint, based furthermore on the fact that most men in most cases (I didn't say all) would much rather be assaulted by a woman than a man

Rogue wrote : "Was he convicted? One woman making a complaint does not make a crime, does it BIGOT! Women do this all the time to get sympathy"

Well, based on the above, add misogyny to racism. And hate for calling him a bigot. Any more?

Ottawa

#161526 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, when my daughter was 14 years old she had problems with a boy friend and after talking to his parents a few times I too filed a restraining order against him. I know he was handled in the Juvenile system but we were never called in to testify. But he left her alone after that and that is all we wanted.
It would appear that your personal experiences are what makes the world turn, Rogue. You must be proud.

Ottawa

#161527 Jun 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Gone, Gone, Gone!
Why, why, why ???
American Lady Danville, KY Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#161511 8 min ago
The Case Against George Zimmerman Summed Up In 18 Seconds ...
With the brilliance that is DiwataMan - an 18 second video which reflects more than 18 months of investigation, research and comprehension skills exhibited by the State of Florida. The entire reflective example of the State’s case compiled into 18 seconds. Brilliant.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...
talkaftercarefulthought says: June 28, 2013 at 8:01 am yeah I still can’t understand why a SIMPLE fact about this case is perpetuated, well other than what the intended use of it was for, but that will NEVER be allowed in court. I would say if the state will lie on the stand while the product is in their hand.. well if I was on the jury that simple misdirection would be the lever I’d use to pry the lid off of the state’s case of stink..
==========
THIS is 'before' today's EXPLOSIVE prosecution witness!
The one who called 911
about Z-man being on BOTTOM
AND
martin being in "his" MMA stance ABOVE him[Z-Man]!!!:)
American Lady Danville, KY Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#161513 7 min ago
Patriot wrote: The next time Im in the vicinity of Stanford Im going to look up John Good and take him to dinner. I hope he likes this song! Its just for him.
Johnny be good!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AEq62iQo0eUXX
AL:
My feelings on it TOO!:)
I see . So, both you and Rogue were there when it happened.

Let's see. This is a scenario, not the real thing. Imagined, ok?

Guy's walking around. He's followed, feels uncomfortable about that. Asks the follower what he wants and why he's following. No reply, the follower just attacks him. Well, guy defends himself and happens to be a better fighter, pins the follower to the ground. The follower shoots and kills the guy.

Back to reality : Your and Rogue's conclusion is because Zimmerman was pinned to the ground, Martin's the one who attacked. Can you explain that? Did you see it?

Leave it alone, let the attorneys, the jury and the judge hear what evidence there is and decide.

Ottawa

#161528 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Dick Laird and I graduated from Fort Hunt HS in Alexandria, VA and we went into the Army together. We went through Basic together and then onto Flight School. I graduated WORWAC 70-21 on July 27, 1970 and he graduated two weeks later in class 70-23.
It was not uncommon to get set back for something like a simple head cold. If you are grounded for three or more days, you are set back to the next class.
Oh Dick, well it was Uncle Melvin Laird to him. If you do not know who Uncle Mel was, just Google him!
Anyway, every now and then I check the DAT (Died After [Vietnam] Tour) roster and I seem to be losing a lot of old friends these days. But Dick died of a heart attack at age 41!
CW2 Richard H. "Dick" Laird was a VHPA member who died after his tour in Vietnam on 04/11/1992 at the age of 41 from Heart attack
http://www.vhpa.org/DAT/datL/D02143.HTM
Yawn. Another repeat. Why? Can't find Obama-bashing links today? Is it because he's out of country his place of birth, Africa? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Location hidden

#161529 Jun 28, 2013
And what is really sad is that over the past year the Lame Stream Media did not cover anything that was favorable to Geo. Zimmerman. Again, there was ONLY ONE eye witness to the events just before the shot was fired and it was John Good.
Have you Libtards ever heard his name before? Or you just did not accept it was John Good is also .... white .... and therefore a LIAR?

Ottawa

#161530 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I dare you Libtards to watch this video. John was the ONLY eye witness!!! What I can't figure out why the prosecutor called this guy because he backs what George Zimmerman was saying!
But you Libtards will not watch the video because you are flaming BIGOTS!
Rogue
Prosecution Witness Describes Trayvon Martin As Attacking George Zimmerman On Night Of Murder
by Noah Rothman | 12:15 pm, June 28th, 2013
On Friday, John Good, an eye witness to the fight between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin that resulted in the Florida teen’s death, testified that he believed Martin to be the aggressor in that fight. He depicted what he believed the fight to look like, saying that he observed Martin on top of Zimmerman. Florida’s WFTV 9 made a mockup of what Good described – the digital animation shows Martin attacking Zimmerman.
RELATED: Witness: Trayvon Called George Zimmerman A ‘Creepy-A**,’‘White, Kill-My-Neighbors Cracker’
Good described the portion of the fight that he witnessed the night Martin was killed as being relatively one-sided, with Martin occupying the power position and immobilizing Zimmerman.
Zimmerman’s attorney, Mark O’Mara asked if Martin was utilizing Mixed Martial Arts tactics and administering a “ground and pound” technique to rain blows down on Zimmerman.“That’s what it looked like,” Good said.
Good testified that he exited the scene as soon as he saw Martin repeatedly punching Zimmerman. Good also testified that Zimmerman was the individual screaming for help as he was being punched by Martin.
Watch the clip below via MSNBC:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/prosecution-witnes...
How you love to conclude that Martin was the aggressor,even though Good only saw the ensuing fight, NOT the beginning. Who's to say who attacked who and just because Martin was on top and winning , you conclude he was the aggressor? How do you know that? Good never said he saw the beginning of the altercation. So, if you're attacked, you reply, you get the physical advantage, you deserve to get shot?

Wait, Rogue, wait for the end of the trial. Reasonable people do not take racial sides the way you do. I don't. I have no idea who is guilty. But you do.

4th request : Was Zimmerman employed by the condo owners to patrol the area and if not, what was he doing there with a gun?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161531 Jun 28, 2013
John the "prosecutions" witness
says it WAS Z-Man "hollering for HELP!"

Location hidden

#161533 Jun 28, 2013
When the inflation rate is higher than the GDP growth rate, you actually have a net NEGATIVE which means we are still in a recession!

Location hidden

#161534 Jun 28, 2013
The bigger the [stock market] bubble, the bigger the pop and sooner or later Bernanke will run out of Obama money and then the bottom will fall out and you Libtards will blame Bush again!

Location hidden

#161535 Jun 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
John the "prosecutions" witness
says it WAS Z-Man "hollering for HELP!"
I noticed someone from the peanut gallery threw you a peanut. They can not accept the fact that the ONLY eye witness confirms that!
I think the reason why the FBI said they could not confirm who the person yelling for help was is because they knew it was not Trayvon but did not want to upset Obama and Holder by confirming it was George Zimmerman!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min President Trump 1,395,212
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min Sublime1 102,476
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min NYStateOfMind 60,096
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 37 min PEllen 2,698
Word (Dec '08) 39 min PEllen 6,417
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 40 min PEllen 8,888
last post wins! (Dec '10) 42 min They cannot kill ... 2,144
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages