BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,086)

Showing posts 141,701 - 141,720 of174,432
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar, you and Scrutiny seem to have a good knowledge base about science.
I would like for both of you to indulge me a bit on these two questions.
1.Is it not probably that there are enough Nukes in the world right now to destroy everything?
2. Is it not probably that an asteroid can destroy much of the earth as we know it?
Everything that was prophesied in the Scriptures has come to fruition and has materialized.
EXCEPT FOR Revelation/Armageddon.
==========
Rev.8:7-1st Trumpet: Hail, fire, and blood. 1/3 all grass and trees burned up
Rev.8:8 -2nd Trumpet: Great mountain hits sea. 1/3 all ocean becomes blood. 1/3 all sea life dies and 1/3 all ships destroyed.
Rev.8:10-3rd Trumpet: Wormwood star hits earth. 1/3 all freshwater poisoned.
Rev.8:12-4th Trumpet: 1/3 of sun and moon darkened.
Rev.9:1-5th Trumpet: locust beasts that sting and torment men are loosed from the pit.
Rev.9:13-6th Trumpet: demons released and 200 million army kills 1/3 of the world's population.
1. We have had enough nukes to blow up the landmass of Earth for a long time now. Maybe 40 years if you combine countries. The probability of Global Thermonuclear War in the lifetime of a child born today is 10%. That number is inflated by about 7% because of North Korea, Iran, and Pakistan.

When non-secular countries have nuclear weapons, well...that's bad.
I believe Iran and Pakistan are Muslim dominated cultures and in North Korea... Kim IS GOD.

That is the constant in most religion...they just can't seem to wait for the world to end.

Get to that big party in the sky for all the people who had the right book.

2. It is possible but unlikely that we could be hit by a large asteroid. We know where most of them are. "Most" being the operative word there.

This is also taking into account our ability to deal with the thing once we become aware of it. If given enough time I am confident we could avoid disaster. That is...unless we are really unlucky.(and I mean really)

It IS possible that a large asteroid could hit the Earth and global extinction could follow...we know it has happened at least 3 times before. But it is unlikely.

(Not Wojar's lady materializing in the classroom...which the laws of physics do not prevent)

but unlikely.

More likely we could be hit by a smaller much faster object. Which would be a real bad day...but completely survivable. That is as a species...most people in the immediate area are dust.

The trumpets are an obvious impossibility.
If requested I will tell you why. But I think you already know.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
You know, there is almost a complete news blackout in America about Syria, the powderkeg of the Middle East, yet you have yo-yo's like the one and only and John 'Quick Draw' McCain seeking to fund insurgent rebels with arms and munitions.
Anyway, Vlad Putin, what a character.
He said anything with the Russians having anything to do with Edward Snowden was "like sheering a pig, lots of squealing and little fleece." RT
I watch a little al Jazeera too sometimes.
American news pales in comparison.
Nothing like seeing actual journalism.
I watch quite a few countries news.

American news is strictly opinion.
And every once in a while they will have a guest on who shocks them by challenging the pre-programmed feeling about a story.

It is the ONLY time you should ever watch American news.(unless you are watching for lulz only)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha ...
you EVER seen two 'queers'
procreate ...???
IT DESTROYS FAMILY
It takes a man's/male "sperm"
AND
a woman's/FEmale "egg"
to conceive a baby ... dipstick!
sperm - sperm does NOT work ...
Same AS 1 American citizen can NOT make a "natural born" citizen!
It TAKES an
*AMERICAN* MAN AND AN *AMERICAN* WOMAN
to conceive a NATURAL BORN child/citizen!
EXACTLY!!!

Whats the problem with people you hate dying out AL?

This seems like a total win-win for you guys.

AND...MAYBE... they could adopt some of these kids that you guys are oh-so concerned about not being aborted. Because after they are here you don't give a damn about em. I am willing to wager most of them end up on that welfare you disdain. Pretty sure "queer" isn't contagious.

Feeling down because you can't tell two other human beings that they have to do what YOU want where THEY live? Screw who you want? In the positions you approve of?

You primitive superstitious witch.

Why don't you go put on your Breastplate of Righteousness. And find the nearest body of water.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Obama's BC is FORGED!
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

---------When non-secular countries have nuclear weapons, well...that's bad. I believe Iran and Pakistan are Muslim dominated cultures and in North Korea... Kim IS GOD. That is the constant in most religion...they just can't seem to wait for the world to end----------

==========

As they called it, The-axis-0f-evil which includes North Korea and Iran, seems to be the uncertainty, tending to be lack of ground.

NOrth Korea has some nukes, but some people just push against NK too much as a form of hysteria.
But NK is well prepared to challenge any provoking that it might use nukes if they want war. However,it is most unlikely such would happen if they stop the rhetoric.

It is uncertain Iran whether has nukes, and probably it is still trying. Iran has a long history in the ME region and it doesn't appear it would challenge anyone to go for a nuke what when it would have some nuke bombs. Iran going for get nukes is basically a reflecting a confident show as well as making it giving to itself more loud noises.

Pakistan does have nukes, as the probably is there of its people in any tendency to do nuke usage, despite being low. As long as its government is still taken charge by the current people and alike people in the length of time proceeding to the future, it is highly improbable they would go of nuke usage.
But US is going too far to them, as it has done lots of drones there. It looks like that these people are silent today as being droned a lot. But if their generations or radical ones get mad, with some new people to get charge of the government, then it could be potentially very volatile regarding the nukes that Pakistan already has.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
Obama's BC is FORGED!
Obama’s birth certificate is not forged. Only birther “experts” have called it forged, and they have not shown that they are even experts, much less fair and impartial. Those are two reasons why they are not believed by Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck or the National Review (or by Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan or Gingrich or Santorum or Huckabee).

One proof that Obama’s birth certificate is not forged is Obama’s short-form birth certificate.

Short-form birth certificates are created by a clerk reading the information from the document in the file, and filling out the computer form that generates the printed short-form birth certificate. The officials in Hawaii have confirmed that they sent a short-form to Obama. So, unless they are lying—and they were Republican officials–the only way that Obama’s birth certificate could have been forged was that it was forged in 2007 and slipped into the file just before the clerk looked at the file. That is not very likely, is it? And it is especially unlikely since at the time Obama was not even the candidate of the Democrats. He was still in the primaries at the time, and he was only a junior senator from Illinois.

And birther sites have not shown you these real experts.

Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

Nathan Goulding with The National Review:“We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.… I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”

John Woodman, independent computer professional, who is a member of the Tea Party (who says that he hates Obama’s policies but found no evidence of forgery) said repeatedly in his book and in various articles on his Web site that the claims that Obama’s birth certificate was forged were unfounded.

Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.” And, by the way, when WND received Zatkovich’s article that said that he found nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, WordNDaily simply did not publish it.

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator, said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Birthers’ claim that Obama’s birth certificate is false is well understood to be caused by their own motives—they hate Obama and would like to harm him.

And it is irrational (to say the least) to think that Obama’s relatives had enough money (Obama’s grandfather was just a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time; and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) or crazy enough to spend LOTS of money on a long and expensive and risky (incidents of stillbirths were high at the time) overseas trip for their pregnant daughter—–when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya has said that it investigated the “born in Kenya” claim, and that it did not happen.)
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

---------When non-secular countries have nuclear weapons, well...that's bad. I believe Iran and Pakistan are Muslim dominated cultures and in North Korea... Kim IS GOD. That is the constant in most religion...they just can't seem to wait for the world to end----------

==========

MOST of THE volatile SITUATIONS and CHAOS THINGS ARE DONE BY SOME PEOPLE OUT OF COMING not TO TERMS OF SIMPLE REASONING TO MAKE DANGER. THEY THINK NOTHING OF ANY PROBABLE CONSEQUENCES WOULD OCCUR IN ANY LENGTH OF TIME by making radicalism slogans.

SOME OF THESE NON-NATURAL DISASTERS of unrest, riots and wars ARE MAN-MADE, INCLUDING WWII AND IRAQ.
One might expect it is just unrest there in Iraq presently, yet it appears it is far from all over. But just who started it?

The Axis-of-evil thing is an example as how one wants it to be like, to create violences or wars, that these could lead to many destructive effects which could prolong the alike scenarios of like another Vietnam war if they want, by trending to call this outcry of Axis-of-evil in their bickering.
How some people run the polices symbolizes as whether these people are crazies, hypocrites, dictators, fascists, big-brother police state agenda, as Hitler was one of them. It is ridiculous in modern-times era that people still think so irrational, to get to do many unexpected crazy things, when populations around the world are growing so huge, having lots of technology.

It is a very different world today than Hitler period where they did not have the computer and so much modern technology, as these tings could lead to the tearing to outcome the many big damages to the world.

As they called it, The-axis-0f-evil which includes North Korea and Iran, seems to be the uncertainty, tending to be lack of ground.

NOrth Korea has some nukes, and some people just push against NK too much as a form of hysteria. But NK is well prepared to challenge any provoking that it might use nukes if they want war. However,it is most unlikely such would happen if they stop the rhetoric.

It is uncertain whether Iran has nukes, probably it is still trying however. Iran has a long history in the ME region and it doesn't appear it would challenge anyone to go for a nuke when it would have some nuke bombs. Iran going for getting nukes is basically reflecting a confident show, as well as making it giving to itself more loud noises.

Pakistan does have nukes, as the probability is there of its people in any tendency to do nuke usage, despite being low. As long as its government is still taken charge by the current people and alike people in the length of time proceeding to the future, it is highly improbable they would go for nuke usage. But US is going too far to them, as it has done lots of drones there. It looks like that these people are silent today as being droned a lot. But if their generations or radical ones get mad, with some new people to get charge of the government, then it could be potentially very volatile regarding the nukes that Pakistan already has.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
Obama's BC is FORGED!
No it isn't. Only birther "experts" have claimed it, and birther sites have not shown the real experts, who say that Obama's birth certificate is not forged.

Moreover, one proof that Obama’s birth certificate is not forged is Obama’s short-form birth certificate.

Short-form birth certificates are created by a clerk reading the information from the document in the file, and filling out the computer form that generates the printed short-form birth certificate. So, duh, there had to be a document in Obama's DOH file in Hawaii in 2007---which is when the short form was sent to Obama---and that document had to have HONOLULU as the place of birth on it, because that is what Obama's short form says.

And, the officials in Hawaii have confirmed that they sent a short-form to Obama. So, unless they are lying—and they were Republican officials–the only way that Obama’s birth certificate could have been forged was that it was forged in 2007 and slipped into the file just before the clerk looked at the file.

That is not very likely, is it? And it is especially unlikely since at the time Obama was not even the candidate of the Democrats. He was still in the primaries at the time, and he was only a junior senator from Illinois.
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Don't cha hate that when da mark has a gun also!!!

Armed Carjacker meets Armed Citizen
Armed Robbery on videotape goes wrong in Venezuela
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Good plane crash. Any landing you can walk away from is ... good.
Although they do not mention the cause of the crash I did note the propeller on the left engine is feathered (blades angled forward) and that only two of the four blades are bent. This is an indication that the engine was shut down before the crash.
But we do not know is why the engine was shut down. Did it malfunction or ...... just run out of fuel? I could not see the right engine so no comment on that one.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/Blog/2013/06/2...
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Oh, if the engine was underpower when it crashed, all the blades would have been bent. If the engine was a full power, the blades tend to cup forward.
Whenever I look at a propeller plane crash, I always look at the props. All to often, planes just run out of fuel and it is almost always the pilots fault.
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

I was flying copilot in a Chinook and the pilot was mu unit commander and he was very rusty. On the first leg I was the one doing the flying while he was doing CP duties to include fuel management.
We did not refuel for out stop and on the return trip to the tactical site I was doing the CP duties and as soon as we took off I realized that fuel from the left front aux tank would not transfer and there was 45 minutes worth of fuel we could not use.
It was late at night and the tactical airfield and tactical runway lighting (very small lights), at tactical NBL (navigation radio beacon) and a tactical tower (mobile) and the generator failed.
To make the story short, I called fuel bingo (low fuel) and we had to return to the main airport. Next day, fuel transferred normally out of that tank. Chinooks had a lot of gremlins. In 1980 most were Vietnam War vets and needed overhauls.
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like seeing actual journalism.
I watch quite a few countries news.
American news is strictly opinion.
And every once in a while they will have a guest on who shocks them by challenging the pre-programmed feeling about a story.
It is the ONLY time you should ever watch American news.(unless you are watching for lulz only)
Ah, but you do not know the difference between news and news commentary. For example, at Fox News their shows are mostly commentary but they do have news which is usually read by an info-babe. It will be straightforward without comment.
Now Shemp Shith is left of center and during his shows he will frequently read the new himself .... but then will often then make a comment!
Now Bill Oh'Really's program is prerecorded and therefore all is comment. On some issues he is Conservative but others he is very Liberal but you Libtards label anyone that has even one Conservative idea, as a Conservative.
Now I am a fiscal conservative but on religion and social issues, I am a moderate. Libertarians tend to be ultra fiscal conservatives but ultra liberal of religious and social issues.
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: The point being, both the document Obama released on the internet are pretineen copies. They don't even have fold marks. When they mail you a "copy", they fold it to put in in a #1 or #2 envelope. The copy I got my my home state has THREE noticeable fold marks. It has been out of the original envelope only a half dozen times in the past thirty years and it looks like it too!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Just Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
My 25 year-old daughter was born in Pennsylvania and my 7 month old granddaughter was born in Western New York.
Both of their Certificates were mailed in an 9 X 12 inch manilla envelope, unfolded.
I have them both in my safe at the moment.
No hype, no ground breaking disclosure. Just a simple fact.
Have a good evening.
Yes BUTTTT on Obama's CoLB the first time it was shown it had no fold marks, no visible seal not authenticating signature. And the next time it is shown with two fold marks and then in close ups it showed a seal and signature?
Oh, the close ups of the seal and signature did not show the rest of the document so you can not tell if they are part of the document shown.
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: As for [Mick] Jagger, folks shouldn't be that surprised about his position on Obama. Earlier this month, he revealed himself as a "closet conservative" while admitting a deep admiration towards former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and confusion about how some in his country celebrated her death. Of course, his liberal fans likely will see that as sympathy for the devil. Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20 ...
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
"Closet conservative"...Jagger has got money...tons of it.
I think ole Mick is a little more conservative than he lets on.
Loved Thatcher. Total battleaxe.
Well, I would rather have an old battleaxe than a wimp like Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Barry Obama!
Speak softly but carry a Big Stick!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Jacques,
I think the American media is in collusion with creepy politicians on both sides of the to keep Americans dumb and in the dark.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Both sides of the aisle, Jacques.
Both sides of sides are corrupt.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Broom Hillary blew her chances of becoming president by virtue of her close association with the one and only.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Born a Brit. Simple as that.
If you say so, counter to the opinions of the state of Hawaii, 208 courts, 9 supremes, 535 lawmakers, 50 governors, all of the GOP brass including the Bush family, McCain, Romney and Palin, then you must be right,he was born a Brit. How amazing is that?.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141,701 - 141,720 of174,432
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

162 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Abdurratln 67,842
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,078,102
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min well 48,824
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 45 min TW_sugar_daddio 3
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 48 min Danny_Livewire 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min Eric 68,347
People Can ‘Protect Themselves From an Overly A... 54 min hands on AR 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs