BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,086)

Showing posts 141,701 - 141,720 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if Jesus is really an alien from the planet Kolob?
It is forbidden to add or subtract like the Mormons do.

Even the Jehovah Witness change words from the original text.

Jehovah's have the word was a god.

-------

John 1
The Word Became Flesh

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

Deuteronomy 4:2

Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you.

==========

Revelation 22

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you tell only part of the story;
Also, unlike you, I leave a link!
Boeing was awarded a $1.2-billion contract for the aircraft to be built at the company’s plant in Pennsylvania. Another $2.2 billion will be spent for in-service support for the helicopters over the next 20 years. Additional funds are being spent on infrastructure and other long-term program costs, bringing the total price tag to about $5 billion.
Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Petawawa+fi...
I rarely give a source, as 99% of what I write here, I just know. However, when asked for a source to buttress what I wrote, I instantly do so, unlike you. My source is the one you just gave, as I read it yesterday in The Citizen and today in "LeDroit", our French-language daily.

When purchasing military equipment, the cost of, in this case, helicopters, is ALWAYS predicated and established on initial purchase plus maintenance/operations for the life of the aircraft. That's the way it is done, Rogue, you ought to know that. I had written $300 million each. I was wrong. It's more like $3.35 million.

Now, you may think YOUR military is stupid. It is. But we beat 'em. We had a fleet of 10 Chinooks prior to 2002 when we joined the US in Afghanistan. We had disposed of our fleet of Chinooks a couple years prior to 2001 by selling them at bargain prices to the Netherlands. Then came our participation in Afghanistan and a huge need for heavy helicopters. What to do? We leased Chinooks from, you guessed it, the Dutch . The cost? Many times over what we sold them for and the best part is, we don't get to keep them, we have to return them to the Netherlands, ergo our purchase of 15 news ones.

Our, your military, share one common thread with its international friends and foes, and it makes no difference what country, and that is, stupidity. Uniforms seem to weigh on their brains. And Rogue will say this proves I hate the military. No way. I'm talking top brass here, no one else. They start "losing it" around "Colonel time", when it goes to their heads and clouds their judgement. Exceptions, yes, but mostly in the past.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Corr, darn : "More like $335 million"
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you know who Bob Bauer's wife is? Anita Dunn!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Dunn
RS, I put a reply to this several times and it was deleted.
It was about Michelle Malkin and her keeping track of those two!
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

The NSA's Metastasized Intelligence-Industrial Complex Is Ripe for Abuse
Where oversight and accountability have failed, Snowden's leaks have opened up a vital public debate on our rights and privacy
by Valerie Plame Wilson and Joe Wilson / June 24, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/ptf5lfz
Let's be absolutely clear about the news that the NSA collects massive amounts of information on US citizens – from emails, to telephone calls, to videos, under the Prism program and other Fisa court orders: this story has nothing to do with Edward Snowden. As interesting as his flight to Hong Kong might be, the pole-dancing girlfriend, and interviews from undisclosed locations, his fate is just a sideshow to the essential issues of national security versus constitutional guarantees of privacy, which his disclosures have surfaced in sharp relief.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/06/24-1
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
RS, I put a reply to this several times and it was deleted.
It was about Michelle Malkin and her keeping track of those two!
It is possible that you keep deleting your cookies so your post deletes also.

I constantly delete my cookies.

Just a suggestion.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
All that cutting and pasting...so little information.
Of coarse an APOLOGETICS website will try to claim Einstein.
Your god and the god Einstein spoke of are two very different things. Einsteins god was the elegant simplicity of the cosmos. You don't talk to him, there is no such thing as sin, and the thought of a personal relationship is laughable. To him god lived in mathematics and conceptual physics.
"God does not play dice" was a figure of speech.(He turned out to be wrong)
"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this."
Letter to philosopher Eric Gutkind, January 3, 1954
Einstein actually made it very clear once and for all that any association between him and a religious god is simply...a lie.
Einstein continuously was quoted without source to be a "man of god" he did his best to put a stop to this.
"It was, of course, a LIE what you read about my religious convictions, a LIE which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."
- Albert Einstein,(1954), quoted in Albert Einstein: The Human Side
You Cut and paste lies according to the man himself.
Einsteins problem with the word atheist is the same one most atheist have. We don't have a word to describe our non-belief in Santa, or the Easter bunny...or the boogeyman.
Anti-theist better describes the state of mind.
Newton was a believer outwardly...he knew what happened to scientist that tore down the model that mythology laid out. He also invoked a "god of the gaps" filler for incomplete theories. What it boils down to is that Newton knew how close he would be to getting burned at the stake.
Once his real beliefs surfaced he was labeled a heretic.
http://www.isaac-newton.org/heretic.pdf
This is going to be difficult to describe to someone who doesn't have referance to hi-caliber mathematics.
Newton had created a mathematics that could explain how the solar system worked. Gravity...inertia...velocity for each object in the solar system.
It was not complete...for example... it didn't take into account the planets pulling on each other. And his answer was "God fixes it every once in a while."
What this meant was that Newton had reached as far as he could stretch. And in essence...gave up.(Enter God)
http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi1192.htm -'YOUR' link!

Which led to link about Einstein & Newton!

``````````
Post #16090 Page # 7098

Scrutiny wrote:
I know what allegory is. It is imitation glory. Which parts of the old testament do you think happened as stated? It has been the consensus for years that it was referring to the Black Sea flood. It is in the tale of Gilgamesh. Which was later borrowed by the Bible. http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi1192.htm <<--<<<

Finito :)
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

--------Putin Says Russia Won't Stop Snowden; Russia, China Fire Back Over Snowden---------

=======

Obama seems to be in deep trouble by pushing extradition of Snowden to every country while talking about other countries hurt the relationship.

Russia is not a communist but a democratic state, and by not interfering with Snowden tells it is not today's Uncle Sam, which demonstrates that Russia is a very reasonable society with rational acts and behavior, that does good to people's freedom rights instead of victimization of them.

Yankee Sam does look like jumping to conclusion all the time, from its infatuation of big brother acts and reckless behavior as this had done lots or people a lot of bad in US , that people don't even know how many of them being made big victims with liberty rights taken away for doing no wrong.

The world is getting bigger with more population and having more countries and the differences are becoming more apparent a in terms of dignified conducts, for US is getting lesser education and weaker when global public get more educated.

HOw on eaRth US keeps on taking about RELATIONSHIP, simply people will have to do the wrong by listening to Obama with all the crazy views showing to Syria and beyond?

As the world is no longer as what used to be, US is full of lots of problems, deficient, and not effective and looks like a big outlaw in Iraq war, the impression from world public propels the large disapproval and negativity of Sam's country (US) as not their uncle, how would Russia or others care about what y0u want about Snowden?

They always take for granted that people would do as they say,like willing to be corrupted with them in the Iraq war, or join in to do the no good and evil things to the vast public people , besides snooping on and hacking them.

One wonders these acts of Obama cannot go anywhere in his policies calling relation, as all acts are like radicalism and resembling crazy extremism.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a suggestion.
I know what I'm doing, but thanks.
My posts. LOT of them have been "deleted" ...
NOT only mine, other peoples HAVE BEEN too.

Whey they "show" it posted ... THEN ...you 'clean up'
AND it disappears ... NOT only once BUT multiple times

It's BEEN deleted
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
All that cutting and pasting...so little information.
Of coarse an APOLOGETICS website will try to claim Einstein.
Your god and the god Einstein spoke of are two very different things. Einsteins god was the elegant simplicity of the cosmos. You don't talk to him, there is no such thing as sin, and the thought of a personal relationship is laughable. To him god lived in mathematics and conceptual physics.
"God does not play dice" was a figure of speech.(He turned out to be wrong)
"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this."
Letter to philosopher Eric Gutkind, January 3, 1954
Einstein actually made it very clear once and for all that any association between him and a religious god is simply...a lie.
Einstein continuously was quoted without source to be a "man of god" he did his best to put a stop to this.
"It was, of course, a LIE what you read about my religious convictions, a LIE which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."
- Albert Einstein,(1954), quoted in Albert Einstein: The Human Side
You Cut and paste lies according to the man himself.
Einsteins problem with the word atheist is the same one most atheist have. We don't have a word to describe our non-belief in Santa, or the Easter bunny...or the boogeyman.
Anti-theist better describes the state of mind.
Newton was a believer outwardly...he knew what happened to scientist that tore down the model that mythology laid out. He also invoked a "god of the gaps" filler for incomplete theories. What it boils down to is that Newton knew how close he would be to getting burned at the stake.
Once his real beliefs surfaced he was labeled a heretic.
http://www.isaac-newton.org/heretic.pdf
This is going to be difficult to describe to someone who doesn't have referance to hi-caliber mathematics.
Newton had created a mathematics that could explain how the solar system worked. Gravity...inertia...velocity for each object in the solar system.
It was not complete...for example... it didn't take into account the planets pulling on each other. And his answer was "God fixes it every once in a while."
What this meant was that Newton had reached as far as he could stretch. And in essence...gave up.(Enter God)
http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi1192.htm -'YOUR' link! <<---<<<

Which led to link about Einstein & Newton!

``````````
Post #16090 Page # 7098

Scrutiny wrote:
I know what allegory is. It is imitation glory. Which parts of the old testament do you think happened as stated? It has been the consensus for years that it was referring to the Black Sea flood. It is in the tale of Gilgamesh. Which was later borrowed by the Bible. http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi1192.htm <<--<<<

Finito :)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Good Reminder.

Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:42:38 -0700 (PDT)

A wonderful State with ZERO Republicans

There are more people on Welfare in Illinois than there are people working.

Chicago pays the highest wages to teachers than anywhere else in the U.S. averaging $110,000/year.

Their pensions average 80-90% of their income.You can't blame that on Republicans because there aren't any.

Wow, are Illinois and Chicago great or what?

Be sure to read till the end. I've never heard it explained better.

Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago ?

Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago .

221 killed in Iraq AND Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in the entire US.

Here's the Chicago chain of command:

. President: Barack Hussein Obama
. Senator: Dick Durbin
. House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
. Governor: Pat Quinn
. House leader: Mike Madigan
. Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
. Mayor: Rohm Emanuel
. The leadership in Illinois -all Democrats.
. Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago .
. Of course, they're all blaming each other.
. Can't blame Republicans;there aren't any!
. Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!. State pension fund $78
Billion in debt, worst in country. Can't blame Republicans;there aren't any!
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country. Can't blame Republicans;there aren't any!.

This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois . And he is going to 'fix' Washington politics for us???

George Ryan is no longer Governor, he is in the big house.
Of course he was replaced by Rob Blajegovitch who is...that's right, also in the big house. And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple of weeks ago. That is because he is fighting being sent to...that's right, the big house.
The Land of Lincoln , where our former governors make our license plates.

But you know what? As long as they keep providing entitlements to the population of Chicago , nothing is going to change, except the state will go broke before the country does.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Bob: "Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?"
Jim: "You mean the Mexican gun running?"

Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: "You mean SEAL Team 6 Extortion 17?"

Jim: "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?"

Jim: "You mean the voter fraud?"

Jim: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"

Jim: "You mean that 3 or 4 of Obama's friends were mysteriously murdered when they came forward with claims he was gay?"

Jim: "You mean the president demoralizing and breaking down the military?"

Jim: "You mean the Boston Bombing?"

Jim: "You mean the president wanting to kill Americans with drones without the benefit of the law?"

Jim: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy it was sold to the Chinese?"

Jim: "You mean the president arming the Muslim Brotherhood?"

Jim: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"

Jim: "The DOJ spying on the press?"

Jim: "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?"

Jim: "Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and right after they declared bankruptcy the Chinese bought it?"

Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, e-mails and everything else?"

Jim: "The president's ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons and falsely blaming the sequester?"

Jim: "The president's threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?"

Jim: "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?"

Jim: "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?"

Jim: "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advise-and-consent role?"

Jim: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"

Jim: "HHS employees being given insider information on Medicare Advantage?"

Jim: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"

Jim: "I give up!... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million low-information voters stuck us again with the most corrupt administration in American history?"
Bob: "THAT'S THE ONE"

Enjoy life!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turns around, faces him, looks him straight in the eye and says,
"Listen here, good looking. I will screw anybody, anytime, anywhere, their place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on... It doesn't matter to me. I just love it."

His eyes now wide with interest, he responds,
"No kidding... I'm in Congress too. What state do you represent?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
The NSA's Metastasized Intelligence-Industrial Complex Is Ripe for Abuse
Where oversight and accountability have failed, Snowden's leaks have opened up a vital public debate on our rights and privacy
by Valerie Plame Wilson and Joe Wilson / June 24, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/ptf5lfz
Let's be absolutely clear about the news that the NSA collects massive amounts of information on US citizens – from emails, to telephone calls, to videos, under the Prism program and other Fisa court orders: this story has nothing to do with Edward Snowden. As interesting as his flight to Hong Kong might be, the pole-dancing girlfriend, and interviews from undisclosed locations, his fate is just a sideshow to the essential issues of national security versus constitutional guarantees of privacy, which his disclosures have surfaced in sharp relief.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/06/24-1
Yep, Congress and the FISA judges rely on NSA to be truthful but who is making sure the NSA is honest? The administration???
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Good Reminder.

Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:42:38 -0700 (PDT)

A wonderful State with ZERO Republicans

There are more people on Welfare in Illinois than there are people working.

Chicago pays the highest wages to teachers than anywhere else in the U.S. averaging $110,000/year.

Their pensions average 80-90% of their income.You can't blame that on Republicans because there aren't any.

More Rouge fables .... But I guess any fable that makes it through his Spam filter must be deemed credible.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Sheriffs May Legally File Charges Against Barack Hussein Obama To Remove From Office
http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/02/03/unite...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Sheriffs May Legally File Charges Against Barack Hussein Obama To Remove From Office
http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/02/03/unite...
``````````
Ta ta for now ...
Kelly

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

What I do know is that there is a certificate of live birth on the internet. No official certificate with raised seal. When my children wanted working papers to deliver newspapers, they needed more than the certificate of live birth. We had to purchase the official certificate.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in science, always did.
Right now it is accepted theory.
Maybe a thousand years from now it could all change and the science was off the mark.
Or maybe Jesus will come back today and cause it all to be moot.
???
Highly unlikely.

'Highly unlikely' defined: A physical chemistry professor once remarked to his class, during a lecture on quantum chemistry, that all of the matter of which he was composed could rearrange itself at the other end of the lecture hall in the form of a gorgeous blonde, but it would be "highly unlikely".

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a suggestion.
I'm afraid her/his cookies got deleted a long time ago LMAO (wingman LRS tm reg'd)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141,701 - 141,720 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min ritedownthemiddle 1,033,719
snapchat gay names 58 min nolovecity74 5
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••