BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#161302 Jun 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>OMG the sky is falling and every child in America will be helpless against the gay agenda. All of America's children will soon be dressing in drag while watching Rocky Horror.
Never understood "the gay agenda"

What do they want?

To be able to get married and to have nice curtain rods?

I fail to understand how this is going to destroy civilization.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161303 Jun 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That's as many seconds as Romper has been correct. About anything. Ever in his pitiful life.
What a pitiful excuse for a comeback! LMAO! Is 'I'm rubber and you're glue' next? LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161304 Jun 26, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Never understood "the gay agenda"
What do they want?
To be able to get married and to have nice curtain rods?
I fail to understand how this is going to destroy civilization.
ha ha ha ha ha ...

you EVER seen two 'queers'
procreate ...???

IT DESTROYS FAMILY

It takes a man's/male "sperm"
AND
a woman's/FEmale "egg"

to conceive a baby ... dipstick!

sperm - sperm does NOT work ...
Same AS 1 American citizen can NOT make a "natural born" citizen!

It TAKES an
*AMERICAN* MAN AND AN *AMERICAN* WOMAN
to conceive a NATURAL BORN child/citizen!
Jesus

Mexico

#161305 Jun 26, 2013
When my papá was handing out sesos he got to the mujeres que paren.
He folded them up and put them into a #2 envolver and mailed them to the wrong discurso!

oh sí!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161306 Jun 26, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar, you and Scrutiny seem to have a good knowledge base about science.
I would like for both of you to indulge me a bit on these two questions.
1.Is it not probably that there are enough Nukes in the world right now to destroy everything?
2. Is it not probably that an asteroid can destroy much of the earth as we know it?
Everything that was prophesied in the Scriptures has come to fruition and has materialized.
EXCEPT FOR Revelation/Armageddon.
==========
Rev.8:7-1st Trumpet: Hail, fire, and blood. 1/3 all grass and trees burned up
Rev.8:8 -2nd Trumpet: Great mountain hits sea. 1/3 all ocean becomes blood. 1/3 all sea life dies and 1/3 all ships destroyed.
Rev.8:10-3rd Trumpet: Wormwood star hits earth. 1/3 all freshwater poisoned.
Rev.8:12-4th Trumpet: 1/3 of sun and moon darkened.
Rev.9:1-5th Trumpet: locust beasts that sting and torment men are loosed from the pit.
Rev.9:13-6th Trumpet: demons released and 200 million army kills 1/3 of the world's population.
This is what bothers me the most about you brother.
How can you see through bull shit like you do in almost every other case but this one? I mean...it is the queen mother of all BS.

I don't get it. It is really not my intention to offend you here.
But, in your case... it upsets me. Intellectually, I think you can actually feel yourself grasping at straws.

You can't tell me you believe humans have only been around 6000 years. You can't make me believe you are a young earth creationist. You were staring at the words in the bible that said you cant enslave your countrymen but others will be your bondsman... and you told me with a straight face that God doesn't have a mandate for slavery.

You KNOW the Bible and you don't seem to recognize ANY of the clues.

I apologize if my tone bothers you, it is just disappointing to me.
I will answer your question the best I can.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#161307 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Question 12:
If it is true that Obama was born in Kenya, then how come he has a registration of birth in Hawaii?
Answer:
Yes, Obama has a registration of birth in Hawaii and so does Dr. Sun Yat-sen, the first president of the Republic of China. And yet Dr. Sun Yat-sen was born in China and came to Hawaii at age 13.
It was that easy to get a certificate of Hawaiian birth until this practice was stopped in 1972. That is why we need to see Baracks original typewritten 1961 Certificate of Live Birth showing weight, hospital, doctor, witnesses, signature of parents.
Registration of live births under the vague laws in Hawaii in 1961 is not proof of birth in Hawaii at all.
Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows “registration” of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child's birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence.
The only way to know where Obama was actually born is to view Obama's original birth certificate from 1961 that shows the name of the hospital and the name and signature of the doctor that delivered him.
Registration of birth is not the same as Certificate of Live Birth (LONG FORM) because as mentioned earlier Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child's birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence.
Registration of live births under the vague laws in Hawaii in 1961 is not proof of birth in Hawaii at all. Read the laws on the books in Hawaii for registration of births in 1961.
This is what the law actually allowed in 1961.
"Certificates for children born out of State.(a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."
See links below for more about the relevant Hawaiian law. A computer generated Certification of Live Birth (COLB) issued in Hawaii is not acceptable to even their own courts as conclusive proof of birth in Hawaii. Under Hawaiian law in 1961, a child could be born anywhere in the world and have the birth registered in Hawaii by the mother after the birth, with true or false information, without any third party independent verification of said "facts" entered on the form by the mother, upon her returning to Hawaii using this law on the books in 1961.
The following is the actual link to the Hawaii statute.
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol0...
Obama was born in Hawaii, not in Kenya. It is nutty to think that Obama was born in Kenya. Only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961, and the government of Kenya said that it investigated and that Obama and his mother were not among them.

Sun Yat Sen got his Hawaii birth certificate in 1904. Between 1904 and 1961 a lot of things changed in Hawaii, and, duh the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties have stated that they sent Hawaii birth certificates (short form and long form) to Obama and that the facts on the copies the White House has put online are accurate, and there is the public Index Data file and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers, and the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, after hearing of the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#161309 Jun 26, 2013
Re: "Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows “registration” of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child's birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... ;

That was passed in 1982, more than twenty years after Obama was born.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#161310 Jun 26, 2013
Re: "Under Hawaiian law in 1961, a child could be born anywhere in the world and have the birth registered in Hawaii by the mother after the birth..."

Answer: Nope. As noted, the law that allows that was not passed until 1982---and by the way, even the new law does not allow a Hawaiian birth certificate to be issued listing the place of birth as Honolulu (which Obama's official short form birth certificate shows) or Kapiolani Hospital (which his long form birth certificate shows) unless there is actual proof that the child was born in that place.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161312 Jun 26, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar, you and Scrutiny seem to have a good knowledge base about science.
I would like for both of you to indulge me a bit on these two questions.
1.Is it not probably that there are enough Nukes in the world right now to destroy everything?
2. Is it not probably that an asteroid can destroy much of the earth as we know it?
Everything that was prophesied in the Scriptures has come to fruition and has materialized.
EXCEPT FOR Revelation/Armageddon.
==========
Rev.8:7-1st Trumpet: Hail, fire, and blood. 1/3 all grass and trees burned up
Rev.8:8 -2nd Trumpet: Great mountain hits sea. 1/3 all ocean becomes blood. 1/3 all sea life dies and 1/3 all ships destroyed.
Rev.8:10-3rd Trumpet: Wormwood star hits earth. 1/3 all freshwater poisoned.
Rev.8:12-4th Trumpet: 1/3 of sun and moon darkened.
Rev.9:1-5th Trumpet: locust beasts that sting and torment men are loosed from the pit.
Rev.9:13-6th Trumpet: demons released and 200 million army kills 1/3 of the world's population.
1. We have had enough nukes to blow up the landmass of Earth for a long time now. Maybe 40 years if you combine countries. The probability of Global Thermonuclear War in the lifetime of a child born today is 10%. That number is inflated by about 7% because of North Korea, Iran, and Pakistan.

When non-secular countries have nuclear weapons, well...that's bad.
I believe Iran and Pakistan are Muslim dominated cultures and in North Korea... Kim IS GOD.

That is the constant in most religion...they just can't seem to wait for the world to end.

Get to that big party in the sky for all the people who had the right book.

2. It is possible but unlikely that we could be hit by a large asteroid. We know where most of them are. "Most" being the operative word there.

This is also taking into account our ability to deal with the thing once we become aware of it. If given enough time I am confident we could avoid disaster. That is...unless we are really unlucky.(and I mean really)

It IS possible that a large asteroid could hit the Earth and global extinction could follow...we know it has happened at least 3 times before. But it is unlikely.

(Not Wojar's lady materializing in the classroom...which the laws of physics do not prevent)

but unlikely.

More likely we could be hit by a smaller much faster object. Which would be a real bad day...but completely survivable. That is as a species...most people in the immediate area are dust.

The trumpets are an obvious impossibility.
If requested I will tell you why. But I think you already know.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#161313 Jun 26, 2013

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161314 Jun 26, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
You know, there is almost a complete news blackout in America about Syria, the powderkeg of the Middle East, yet you have yo-yo's like the one and only and John 'Quick Draw' McCain seeking to fund insurgent rebels with arms and munitions.
Anyway, Vlad Putin, what a character.
He said anything with the Russians having anything to do with Edward Snowden was "like sheering a pig, lots of squealing and little fleece." RT
I watch a little al Jazeera too sometimes.
American news pales in comparison.
Nothing like seeing actual journalism.
I watch quite a few countries news.

American news is strictly opinion.
And every once in a while they will have a guest on who shocks them by challenging the pre-programmed feeling about a story.

It is the ONLY time you should ever watch American news.(unless you are watching for lulz only)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161315 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha ...
you EVER seen two 'queers'
procreate ...???
IT DESTROYS FAMILY
It takes a man's/male "sperm"
AND
a woman's/FEmale "egg"
to conceive a baby ... dipstick!
sperm - sperm does NOT work ...
Same AS 1 American citizen can NOT make a "natural born" citizen!
It TAKES an
*AMERICAN* MAN AND AN *AMERICAN* WOMAN
to conceive a NATURAL BORN child/citizen!
EXACTLY!!!

Whats the problem with people you hate dying out AL?

This seems like a total win-win for you guys.

AND...MAYBE... they could adopt some of these kids that you guys are oh-so concerned about not being aborted. Because after they are here you don't give a damn about em. I am willing to wager most of them end up on that welfare you disdain. Pretty sure "queer" isn't contagious.

Feeling down because you can't tell two other human beings that they have to do what YOU want where THEY live? Screw who you want? In the positions you approve of?

You primitive superstitious witch.

Why don't you go put on your Breastplate of Righteousness. And find the nearest body of water.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#161317 Jun 26, 2013
Obama's BC is FORGED!
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161318 Jun 27, 2013
---------When non-secular countries have nuclear weapons, well...that's bad. I believe Iran and Pakistan are Muslim dominated cultures and in North Korea... Kim IS GOD. That is the constant in most religion...they just can't seem to wait for the world to end----------

==========

As they called it, The-axis-0f-evil which includes North Korea and Iran, seems to be the uncertainty, tending to be lack of ground.

NOrth Korea has some nukes, but some people just push against NK too much as a form of hysteria.
But NK is well prepared to challenge any provoking that it might use nukes if they want war. However,it is most unlikely such would happen if they stop the rhetoric.

It is uncertain Iran whether has nukes, and probably it is still trying. Iran has a long history in the ME region and it doesn't appear it would challenge anyone to go for a nuke what when it would have some nuke bombs. Iran going for get nukes is basically a reflecting a confident show as well as making it giving to itself more loud noises.

Pakistan does have nukes, as the probably is there of its people in any tendency to do nuke usage, despite being low. As long as its government is still taken charge by the current people and alike people in the length of time proceeding to the future, it is highly improbable they would go of nuke usage.
But US is going too far to them, as it has done lots of drones there. It looks like that these people are silent today as being droned a lot. But if their generations or radical ones get mad, with some new people to get charge of the government, then it could be potentially very volatile regarding the nukes that Pakistan already has.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#161319 Jun 27, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
Obama's BC is FORGED!
Obama’s birth certificate is not forged. Only birther “experts” have called it forged, and they have not shown that they are even experts, much less fair and impartial. Those are two reasons why they are not believed by Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck or the National Review (or by Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan or Gingrich or Santorum or Huckabee).

One proof that Obama’s birth certificate is not forged is Obama’s short-form birth certificate.

Short-form birth certificates are created by a clerk reading the information from the document in the file, and filling out the computer form that generates the printed short-form birth certificate. The officials in Hawaii have confirmed that they sent a short-form to Obama. So, unless they are lying—and they were Republican officials–the only way that Obama’s birth certificate could have been forged was that it was forged in 2007 and slipped into the file just before the clerk looked at the file. That is not very likely, is it? And it is especially unlikely since at the time Obama was not even the candidate of the Democrats. He was still in the primaries at the time, and he was only a junior senator from Illinois.

And birther sites have not shown you these real experts.

Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

Nathan Goulding with The National Review:“We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.… I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”

John Woodman, independent computer professional, who is a member of the Tea Party (who says that he hates Obama’s policies but found no evidence of forgery) said repeatedly in his book and in various articles on his Web site that the claims that Obama’s birth certificate was forged were unfounded.

Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.” And, by the way, when WND received Zatkovich’s article that said that he found nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, WordNDaily simply did not publish it.

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator, said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Birthers’ claim that Obama’s birth certificate is false is well understood to be caused by their own motives—they hate Obama and would like to harm him.

And it is irrational (to say the least) to think that Obama’s relatives had enough money (Obama’s grandfather was just a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time; and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) or crazy enough to spend LOTS of money on a long and expensive and risky (incidents of stillbirths were high at the time) overseas trip for their pregnant daughter—–when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya has said that it investigated the “born in Kenya” claim, and that it did not happen.)
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161320 Jun 27, 2013
---------When non-secular countries have nuclear weapons, well...that's bad. I believe Iran and Pakistan are Muslim dominated cultures and in North Korea... Kim IS GOD. That is the constant in most religion...they just can't seem to wait for the world to end----------

==========

MOST of THE volatile SITUATIONS and CHAOS THINGS ARE DONE BY SOME PEOPLE OUT OF COMING not TO TERMS OF SIMPLE REASONING TO MAKE DANGER. THEY THINK NOTHING OF ANY PROBABLE CONSEQUENCES WOULD OCCUR IN ANY LENGTH OF TIME by making radicalism slogans.

SOME OF THESE NON-NATURAL DISASTERS of unrest, riots and wars ARE MAN-MADE, INCLUDING WWII AND IRAQ.
One might expect it is just unrest there in Iraq presently, yet it appears it is far from all over. But just who started it?

The Axis-of-evil thing is an example as how one wants it to be like, to create violences or wars, that these could lead to many destructive effects which could prolong the alike scenarios of like another Vietnam war if they want, by trending to call this outcry of Axis-of-evil in their bickering.
How some people run the polices symbolizes as whether these people are crazies, hypocrites, dictators, fascists, big-brother police state agenda, as Hitler was one of them. It is ridiculous in modern-times era that people still think so irrational, to get to do many unexpected crazy things, when populations around the world are growing so huge, having lots of technology.

It is a very different world today than Hitler period where they did not have the computer and so much modern technology, as these tings could lead to the tearing to outcome the many big damages to the world.

As they called it, The-axis-0f-evil which includes North Korea and Iran, seems to be the uncertainty, tending to be lack of ground.

NOrth Korea has some nukes, and some people just push against NK too much as a form of hysteria. But NK is well prepared to challenge any provoking that it might use nukes if they want war. However,it is most unlikely such would happen if they stop the rhetoric.

It is uncertain whether Iran has nukes, probably it is still trying however. Iran has a long history in the ME region and it doesn't appear it would challenge anyone to go for a nuke when it would have some nuke bombs. Iran going for getting nukes is basically reflecting a confident show, as well as making it giving to itself more loud noises.

Pakistan does have nukes, as the probability is there of its people in any tendency to do nuke usage, despite being low. As long as its government is still taken charge by the current people and alike people in the length of time proceeding to the future, it is highly improbable they would go for nuke usage. But US is going too far to them, as it has done lots of drones there. It looks like that these people are silent today as being droned a lot. But if their generations or radical ones get mad, with some new people to get charge of the government, then it could be potentially very volatile regarding the nukes that Pakistan already has.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#161321 Jun 27, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
Obama's BC is FORGED!
No it isn't. Only birther "experts" have claimed it, and birther sites have not shown the real experts, who say that Obama's birth certificate is not forged.

Moreover, one proof that Obama’s birth certificate is not forged is Obama’s short-form birth certificate.

Short-form birth certificates are created by a clerk reading the information from the document in the file, and filling out the computer form that generates the printed short-form birth certificate. So, duh, there had to be a document in Obama's DOH file in Hawaii in 2007---which is when the short form was sent to Obama---and that document had to have HONOLULU as the place of birth on it, because that is what Obama's short form says.

And, the officials in Hawaii have confirmed that they sent a short-form to Obama. So, unless they are lying—and they were Republican officials–the only way that Obama’s birth certificate could have been forged was that it was forged in 2007 and slipped into the file just before the clerk looked at the file.

That is not very likely, is it? And it is especially unlikely since at the time Obama was not even the candidate of the Democrats. He was still in the primaries at the time, and he was only a junior senator from Illinois.
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

#161322 Jun 27, 2013
Don't cha hate that when da mark has a gun also!!!

Armed Carjacker meets Armed Citizen
Armed Robbery on videotape goes wrong in Venezuela
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

#161324 Jun 27, 2013
Good plane crash. Any landing you can walk away from is ... good.
Although they do not mention the cause of the crash I did note the propeller on the left engine is feathered (blades angled forward) and that only two of the four blades are bent. This is an indication that the engine was shut down before the crash.
But we do not know is why the engine was shut down. Did it malfunction or ...... just run out of fuel? I could not see the right engine so no comment on that one.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/Blog/2013/06/2...
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

#161325 Jun 27, 2013
Oh, if the engine was underpower when it crashed, all the blades would have been bent. If the engine was a full power, the blades tend to cup forward.
Whenever I look at a propeller plane crash, I always look at the props. All to often, planes just run out of fuel and it is almost always the pilots fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min shinningelectr0n 1,111,074
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 2 hr Arif 1
Abby 9-22 3 hr Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,741
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••