BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
141,681 - 141,700 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
wojar

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, as soon as little Obumbler hit the dirt he was a Brit. Never an American citizen. Not even for a second!
Not according to US law. US law is what counts in the US.
Just Passing Through

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being, both the document Obama released on the internet are pretineen copies. They don't even have fold marks. When they mail you a "copy", they fold it to put in in a #1 or #2 envelope.
The copy I got my my home state has THREE noticeable fold marks. It has been out of the original envelope only a half dozen times in the past thirty years and it looks like it too!
My 25 year-old daughter was born in Pennsylvania and my 7 month old granddaughter was born in Western New York.

Both of their Certificates were mailed in an 9 X 12 inch manilla envelope, unfolded.
I have them both in my safe at the moment.

No hype, no ground breaking disclosure. Just a simple fact.

Have a good evening.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
I win, Jacques.
If you read closely and carefully it is very clear that the law defines God as forces of nature.
I win, and I wasn't even trying.
LOL
You lose. Euphemism.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, as soon as little Obumbler hit the dirt he was a Brit. Never an American citizen. Not even for a second!
Wow. That's as many seconds as Romper has been correct. About anything. Ever in his pitiful life.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Just Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
My 25 year-old daughter was born in Pennsylvania and my 7 month old granddaughter was born in Western New York.
Both of their Certificates were mailed in an 9 X 12 inch manilla envelope, unfolded.
I have them both in my safe at the moment.
No hype, no ground breaking disclosure. Just a simple fact.
Have a good evening.
A congressional resolution introduced by Hawaii Rep. Neil Abercrombie commemorating the 50th anniversary of Island statehood was postponed today apparently because of a "whereas" clause noting Obama's Hawaii birthplace.

The line "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961;" has been construed by some who believe Obama is not a U.S.-born citizen as a thinly veiled attempt to get Congress to affirm Obama's U.S. Citizenship," Abercrombie spokesman Dave Helfert said.

Abercrombie's office had already issued a statement today announcing the House's unanimous approval of Abercrombie's resolution when Minnesota Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann rose today to object to the vote, saying there was not a quorum present.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story...

Maggie1925
12:24 AM EDT
Mar 30, 2011
Dr. Chiyome Fukino:
If she has seen what she says,
it is up to HER to put it where EVERY citizen
of the United States of America
can see it.

But, I do not believe even she has seen a LEGAL certificate that can be called a REAL Birth Certificate.

How much is she making for keeping it out of our sight??

lonestar4ever
9:54 PM EST
Dec 01, 2010
When this woman is found to be a bald face liar she should be punished severely as should the man she is protecting. Logic says that politician in a representative democracy (republic) who uses force to hide his birth certificate, school enrollment and so forth has something to hide.The burden of proof is upon HIM to prove eligibility the same way that it is upon you and me to prove our eligibility to purchase beer or drive a car if stopped by the police. That burden is upon you and me before we are even allowed to use our own bank accounts at a branch bank.The difference is that bank employees, alcohol sellers and law officers who do not perform their due diligence and verify ID don't lie to themselves and imagine nothing will happen to them if they drag their feet and do not follow policy and the law and do their jobs. They know prosecution and litigation awaits them if a DUI or other serious crime occurs down the line and any court can have proven before it what may one day happen to MS ####....Culpability.The court will determine that she, and high ranking persons like her in layers and layers of government, and in all branches of government--and in the media had the power and the responsibility to act and knowledge upon which they should have acted--and did not act.It will be a perfect storm.

christchildparadise
9/10/09

I was born in honalulu, hawaii in march of 1956. My birth certificate is black, has a seal, and lots of signatures. Also my father's occupation along with other information. I saw the so-called copy of Obama's certificate. It had none of those things and was a white copy.

I don't believe for one second that that was an authentic copy.

I believe that he's lying and it's being covered up.

So much for working for the people, huh.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you're a communist sympathiser. Oh, btw, do you have any comments on your idol Putin given refuge to that great American traitor? Any Pravda coverage on that? Please enlighten us with a few extracts from that friendly American "English Pravda".
Second of all, how come it's ok for a British citizen, Jagger, to comment on American politics? Thought you told me often enough to butt out. Oh, he criticized the devil, Obama, so it's ok. Got it.
So, you base your above hate post on "it was reported". Good for you, as I see you sources are still impeccable, better even than Pravda or the Iranian minister of the interior who you also quoted.
Want to bet Mick Jagger leans to the left, want to bet Mick Jagger is an Obama fan? Wanna bet?
Jacques I know people throw around a lot of names here. But I think you are above "communist sympathizer". Sympathy is hardly a bad thing...even if the target is undeserving. And there is nothing wrong with the idea of communism. Except that it isn't really effective.

What (in your opinion) is wrong with Putin? I respect the guy. Just curious...

Furthermore...I don't consider Snowden a traitor...yet.
(but to be 100% honest I haven't looked closely at it yet.)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As for [Mick] Jagger, folks shouldn't be that surprised about his position on Obama.
Earlier this month, he revealed himself as a "closet conservative" while admitting a deep admiration towards former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and confusion about how some in his country celebrated her death.
Of course, his liberal fans likely will see that as sympathy for the devil.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
"Closet conservative"...Jagger has got money...tons of it.

I think ole Mick is a little more conservative than he lets on.

Loved Thatcher. Total battleaxe.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

You know, there is almost a complete news blackout in America about Syria, the powderkeg of the Middle East, yet you have yo-yo's like the one and only and John 'Quick Draw' McCain seeking to fund insurgent rebels with arms and munitions.
Anyway, Vlad Putin, what a character.
He said anything with the Russians having anything to do with Edward Snowden was "like sheering a pig, lots of squealing and little fleece." RT

I watch a little al Jazeera too sometimes.
American news pales in comparison.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

What the hell - life supporters? I am computer-screwed for sure. Yeah, just go to "Times when..."
Run malwarebytes....

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malw...

It is the BLUE "@bleepingcomputer" download button

... they often run adds right above it that also have "download" and "start" buttons

Update and run full scan.

A lot of times links leading to the wrong places can be a sign of malware.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Question 12:

If it is true that Obama was born in Kenya, then how come he has a registration of birth in Hawaii?

Answer:

Yes, Obama has a registration of birth in Hawaii and so does Dr. Sun Yat-sen, the first president of the Republic of China. And yet Dr. Sun Yat-sen was born in China and came to Hawaii at age 13.

It was that easy to get a certificate of Hawaiian birth until this practice was stopped in 1972. That is why we need to see Baracks original typewritten 1961 Certificate of Live Birth showing weight, hospital, doctor, witnesses, signature of parents.

Registration of live births under the vague laws in Hawaii in 1961 is not proof of birth in Hawaii at all.

Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows “registration” of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child's birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence.

The only way to know where Obama was actually born is to view Obama's original birth certificate from 1961 that shows the name of the hospital and the name and signature of the doctor that delivered him.

Registration of birth is not the same as Certificate of Live Birth (LONG FORM) because as mentioned earlier Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child's birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence.

Registration of live births under the vague laws in Hawaii in 1961 is not proof of birth in Hawaii at all. Read the laws on the books in Hawaii for registration of births in 1961.

This is what the law actually allowed in 1961.

"Certificates for children born out of State.(a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

See links below for more about the relevant Hawaiian law. A computer generated Certification of Live Birth (COLB) issued in Hawaii is not acceptable to even their own courts as conclusive proof of birth in Hawaii. Under Hawaiian law in 1961, a child could be born anywhere in the world and have the birth registered in Hawaii by the mother after the birth, with true or false information, without any third party independent verification of said "facts" entered on the form by the mother, upon her returning to Hawaii using this law on the books in 1961.

The following is the actual link to the Hawaii statute.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol0...

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You can't prove wishful thinking. I keep thinking the earth is flat but darn it, I can't prove it. If it wasn't for them thar phoney pics from the space station I'd show 'em.
Born a Brit. Simple as that.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>OMG the sky is falling and every child in America will be helpless against the gay agenda. All of America's children will soon be dressing in drag while watching Rocky Horror.
Never understood "the gay agenda"

What do they want?

To be able to get married and to have nice curtain rods?

I fail to understand how this is going to destroy civilization.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That's as many seconds as Romper has been correct. About anything. Ever in his pitiful life.
What a pitiful excuse for a comeback! LMAO! Is 'I'm rubber and you're glue' next? LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Never understood "the gay agenda"
What do they want?
To be able to get married and to have nice curtain rods?
I fail to understand how this is going to destroy civilization.
ha ha ha ha ha ...

you EVER seen two 'queers'
procreate ...???

IT DESTROYS FAMILY

It takes a man's/male "sperm"
AND
a woman's/FEmale "egg"

to conceive a baby ... dipstick!

sperm - sperm does NOT work ...
Same AS 1 American citizen can NOT make a "natural born" citizen!

It TAKES an
*AMERICAN* MAN AND AN *AMERICAN* WOMAN
to conceive a NATURAL BORN child/citizen!
Jesus

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

When my papá was handing out sesos he got to the mujeres que paren.
He folded them up and put them into a #2 envolver and mailed them to the wrong discurso!

oh sí!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar, you and Scrutiny seem to have a good knowledge base about science.
I would like for both of you to indulge me a bit on these two questions.
1.Is it not probably that there are enough Nukes in the world right now to destroy everything?
2. Is it not probably that an asteroid can destroy much of the earth as we know it?
Everything that was prophesied in the Scriptures has come to fruition and has materialized.
EXCEPT FOR Revelation/Armageddon.
==========
Rev.8:7-1st Trumpet: Hail, fire, and blood. 1/3 all grass and trees burned up
Rev.8:8 -2nd Trumpet: Great mountain hits sea. 1/3 all ocean becomes blood. 1/3 all sea life dies and 1/3 all ships destroyed.
Rev.8:10-3rd Trumpet: Wormwood star hits earth. 1/3 all freshwater poisoned.
Rev.8:12-4th Trumpet: 1/3 of sun and moon darkened.
Rev.9:1-5th Trumpet: locust beasts that sting and torment men are loosed from the pit.
Rev.9:13-6th Trumpet: demons released and 200 million army kills 1/3 of the world's population.
This is what bothers me the most about you brother.
How can you see through bull shit like you do in almost every other case but this one? I mean...it is the queen mother of all BS.

I don't get it. It is really not my intention to offend you here.
But, in your case... it upsets me. Intellectually, I think you can actually feel yourself grasping at straws.

You can't tell me you believe humans have only been around 6000 years. You can't make me believe you are a young earth creationist. You were staring at the words in the bible that said you cant enslave your countrymen but others will be your bondsman... and you told me with a straight face that God doesn't have a mandate for slavery.

You KNOW the Bible and you don't seem to recognize ANY of the clues.

I apologize if my tone bothers you, it is just disappointing to me.
I will answer your question the best I can.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Question 12:
If it is true that Obama was born in Kenya, then how come he has a registration of birth in Hawaii?
Answer:
Yes, Obama has a registration of birth in Hawaii and so does Dr. Sun Yat-sen, the first president of the Republic of China. And yet Dr. Sun Yat-sen was born in China and came to Hawaii at age 13.
It was that easy to get a certificate of Hawaiian birth until this practice was stopped in 1972. That is why we need to see Baracks original typewritten 1961 Certificate of Live Birth showing weight, hospital, doctor, witnesses, signature of parents.
Registration of live births under the vague laws in Hawaii in 1961 is not proof of birth in Hawaii at all.
Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows “registration” of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child's birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence.
The only way to know where Obama was actually born is to view Obama's original birth certificate from 1961 that shows the name of the hospital and the name and signature of the doctor that delivered him.
Registration of birth is not the same as Certificate of Live Birth (LONG FORM) because as mentioned earlier Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child's birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence.
Registration of live births under the vague laws in Hawaii in 1961 is not proof of birth in Hawaii at all. Read the laws on the books in Hawaii for registration of births in 1961.
This is what the law actually allowed in 1961.
"Certificates for children born out of State.(a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."
See links below for more about the relevant Hawaiian law. A computer generated Certification of Live Birth (COLB) issued in Hawaii is not acceptable to even their own courts as conclusive proof of birth in Hawaii. Under Hawaiian law in 1961, a child could be born anywhere in the world and have the birth registered in Hawaii by the mother after the birth, with true or false information, without any third party independent verification of said "facts" entered on the form by the mother, upon her returning to Hawaii using this law on the books in 1961.
The following is the actual link to the Hawaii statute.
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol0...
Obama was born in Hawaii, not in Kenya. It is nutty to think that Obama was born in Kenya. Only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961, and the government of Kenya said that it investigated and that Obama and his mother were not among them.

Sun Yat Sen got his Hawaii birth certificate in 1904. Between 1904 and 1961 a lot of things changed in Hawaii, and, duh the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties have stated that they sent Hawaii birth certificates (short form and long form) to Obama and that the facts on the copies the White House has put online are accurate, and there is the public Index Data file and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers, and the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, after hearing of the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Re: "Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows “registration” of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child's birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... ;

That was passed in 1982, more than twenty years after Obama was born.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Re: "Under Hawaiian law in 1961, a child could be born anywhere in the world and have the birth registered in Hawaii by the mother after the birth..."

Answer: Nope. As noted, the law that allows that was not passed until 1982---and by the way, even the new law does not allow a Hawaiian birth certificate to be issued listing the place of birth as Honolulu (which Obama's official short form birth certificate shows) or Kapiolani Hospital (which his long form birth certificate shows) unless there is actual proof that the child was born in that place.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar, you and Scrutiny seem to have a good knowledge base about science.
I would like for both of you to indulge me a bit on these two questions.
1.Is it not probably that there are enough Nukes in the world right now to destroy everything?
2. Is it not probably that an asteroid can destroy much of the earth as we know it?
Everything that was prophesied in the Scriptures has come to fruition and has materialized.
EXCEPT FOR Revelation/Armageddon.
==========
Rev.8:7-1st Trumpet: Hail, fire, and blood. 1/3 all grass and trees burned up
Rev.8:8 -2nd Trumpet: Great mountain hits sea. 1/3 all ocean becomes blood. 1/3 all sea life dies and 1/3 all ships destroyed.
Rev.8:10-3rd Trumpet: Wormwood star hits earth. 1/3 all freshwater poisoned.
Rev.8:12-4th Trumpet: 1/3 of sun and moon darkened.
Rev.9:1-5th Trumpet: locust beasts that sting and torment men are loosed from the pit.
Rev.9:13-6th Trumpet: demons released and 200 million army kills 1/3 of the world's population.
1. We have had enough nukes to blow up the landmass of Earth for a long time now. Maybe 40 years if you combine countries. The probability of Global Thermonuclear War in the lifetime of a child born today is 10%. That number is inflated by about 7% because of North Korea, Iran, and Pakistan.

When non-secular countries have nuclear weapons, well...that's bad.
I believe Iran and Pakistan are Muslim dominated cultures and in North Korea... Kim IS GOD.

That is the constant in most religion...they just can't seem to wait for the world to end.

Get to that big party in the sky for all the people who had the right book.

2. It is possible but unlikely that we could be hit by a large asteroid. We know where most of them are. "Most" being the operative word there.

This is also taking into account our ability to deal with the thing once we become aware of it. If given enough time I am confident we could avoid disaster. That is...unless we are really unlucky.(and I mean really)

It IS possible that a large asteroid could hit the Earth and global extinction could follow...we know it has happened at least 3 times before. But it is unlikely.

(Not Wojar's lady materializing in the classroom...which the laws of physics do not prevent)

but unlikely.

More likely we could be hit by a smaller much faster object. Which would be a real bad day...but completely survivable. That is as a species...most people in the immediate area are dust.

The trumpets are an obvious impossibility.
If requested I will tell you why. But I think you already know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min THE DEVIL 1,081,628
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,037
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••