BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
141,661 - 141,680 of 175,240 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, "Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939), was a decision by the Supreme Court of the United States that a child born in the United States to naturalized parents on U.S. soil is a natural born citizen" but only one of Barracks parents was a US citizen!
And "United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), is a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court ruled that practically everyone born in the United States is a U.S. citizen" only says US Citizen and never mentions "Natural Born Citizen".
To be a Natural Born Citizen BOTH parents had to be US citizens.
And your play law source is ...?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in 2007 most of you Dems thought Hillary would be the Dems Pres. choice but you was wrongeau!
It was awfully close, unlike the Nov 6 2012 presidential. And hey, the right party won in 2008 and 2012, no?
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You don't mock anyone bonehead. That would require writing more than two sentences and you've proven that to be beyond you abilities. If you're mocking, try something else because you're no good at this. I pity you, really!
It takes very few words to mock a boi as small as Romoer

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're surer? Overlooking your awful typing skills, exactly how would you know what panties toesap has seen? LMAO!
Petty, no reply, falls on typos. Poor loser. I'm pretty "surer" you've got nothing.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty, no reply, falls on typos. Poor loser. I'm pretty "surer" you've got nothing.
It comes with the territory. Some give a show, others will do "anything to get an A." However, as a professional, I grade students on merit.(But I did enjoy Renee's show, and Crystal's (you should have seen her G-string)). On the other hand, I discouraged such conduct, despite the cheap thrill factor. I had many hot babes before I was married, and I rejected many more after, as I was faithful to my beautiful (now ex) wife after I was married. C'est la vie. And I have a gorgeous young fiancee, so I'm not about to lust after students, though if they give a show, I will discourage it, despite the cheap thrills. Hee hee.
Justice LRS wrote:
You're surer? Overlooking your awful typing skills, exactly how would you know what panties toesap has seen? LMAO!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Act of God.

An act occasioned exclusively by forces of nature without the interference of any human agency....

Black's Law Dictionary

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

sorry, when I was married.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Act of God.
An act occasioned exclusively by forces of nature without the interference of any human agency....
Black's Law Dictionary
Wow! Your point?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
I think I just won that argument.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Wojar,
See above.
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes very few words to mock a boi as small as Romoer
You're laughable. LMAO! Sic 'em Mr. KKK! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, two citizen parents are not required for a DS-1350. Neither is being born in a US territory.
"A child born **abroad to a U.S. citizen parent** or parents may acquire U.S. citizenship at birth if certain statutory requirements are met."
Got a clue what 'born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent' means?
And that has nothing to do with citizenship of a person born in the US.
DS-1350 is immaterial for a person born in the US.
Focus on the immaterial is the province of the fool.
Unfortunately, as soon as little Obumbler hit the dirt he was a Brit. Never an American citizen. Not even for a second!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely for a grammarian! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It comes with the territory. Some give a show, others will do "anything to get an A." However, as a professional, I grade students on merit.(But I did enjoy Renee's show, and Crystal's (you should have seen her G-string)). On the other hand, I discouraged such conduct, despite the cheap thrill factor. I had many hot babes before I was married, and I rejected many more after, as I was faithful to my beautiful (now ex) wife after I was married. C'est la vie. And I have a gorgeous young fiancee, so I'm not about to lust after students, though if they give a show, I will discourage it, despite the cheap thrills. Hee hee.
<quoted text>
Who in the world do you expect to believe that pile of crap? LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, as soon as little Obumbler hit the dirt he was a Brit. Never an American citizen. Not even for a second!
You can't prove wishful thinking. I keep thinking the earth is flat but darn it, I can't prove it. If it wasn't for them thar phoney pics from the space station I'd show 'em.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely for a grammarian! LMAO!
I'm a poor typist, I'll grant you that.

You're a poor writer, drafter, speller, grammarian and heck, typist. I'm a poor typist. Okay.

The "grammarian" has to do with French, but you're "trop stupide et imbécile" to comprehend that, now are you? But tell me this : Why is it that my English, even though it's my second language, is superior to yours which is your ONLY language. And what you write, Shaw did not identify as English. Allez vous faire voir, pauvre con. Google that LMAO (LRS marque déposée).

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

I win, Jacques.
If you read closely and carefully it is very clear that the law defines God as forces of nature.
I win, and I wasn't even trying.
LOL
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are of no significance, why did you reply? Worried any???
LOL - yeah, sure. O is five years into his very successful Presidency - he's been elected TWICE.

The "special investigators" Trump sent to Hawaii have completely disappeared .....

When oil gets to $60 bucks a barrel I got drilling rights into your brain.

O's BC is a vital issue - of utmost importance. The R's should continue to make this is the main issue - and even run on it next year.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!

Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being, both the document Obama released on the internet are pretineen copies. They don't even have fold marks. When they mail you a "copy", they fold it to put in in a #1 or #2 envelope.
The copy I got my my home state has THREE noticeable fold marks. It has been out of the original envelope only a half dozen times in the past thirty years and it looks like it too!
Sorry, Rogue Moron, but when I got my birth certificate back when getting my passport recently, it and all other documents were in a large yellow envelope.

No folds.

The is probably the dumbest birfoon theroy of all.
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, "Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939), was a decision by the Supreme Court of the United States that a child born in the United States to naturalized parents on U.S. soil is a natural born citizen" but only one of Barracks parents was a US citizen!
And "United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), is a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court ruled that practically everyone born in the United States is a U.S. citizen" only says US Citizen and never mentions "Natural Born Citizen".
To be a Natural Born Citizen BOTH parents had to be US citizens.
You can always tell when Gween Toof is talking out his arse when he pretends that WKA doesn't say "natural born citizen."

S/he's also talking out his/her arse at all other times too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Patrick 1,084,504
Ku Klux Klan recruitment drive raises old fears... 14 min Hurray 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 15 min Nono 6,592
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 18 min Chicagobunny 528
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 19 min Duck Hook 1,880
White house down 32 min Anonymous 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... 34 min Jacques from Ottawa 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••