BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161282 Jun 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, two citizen parents are not required for a DS-1350. Neither is being born in a US territory.
"A child born **abroad to a U.S. citizen parent** or parents may acquire U.S. citizenship at birth if certain statutory requirements are met."
Got a clue what 'born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent' means?
And that has nothing to do with citizenship of a person born in the US.
DS-1350 is immaterial for a person born in the US.
Focus on the immaterial is the province of the fool.
Unfortunately, as soon as little Obumbler hit the dirt he was a Brit. Never an American citizen. Not even for a second!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161283 Jun 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty, no reply, falls on typos. Poor loser. I'm pretty "surer" you've got nothing.
Lovely for a grammarian! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161284 Jun 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It comes with the territory. Some give a show, others will do "anything to get an A." However, as a professional, I grade students on merit.(But I did enjoy Renee's show, and Crystal's (you should have seen her G-string)). On the other hand, I discouraged such conduct, despite the cheap thrill factor. I had many hot babes before I was married, and I rejected many more after, as I was faithful to my beautiful (now ex) wife after I was married. C'est la vie. And I have a gorgeous young fiancee, so I'm not about to lust after students, though if they give a show, I will discourage it, despite the cheap thrills. Hee hee.
<quoted text>
Who in the world do you expect to believe that pile of crap? LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161285 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, as soon as little Obumbler hit the dirt he was a Brit. Never an American citizen. Not even for a second!
You can't prove wishful thinking. I keep thinking the earth is flat but darn it, I can't prove it. If it wasn't for them thar phoney pics from the space station I'd show 'em.

Ottawa

#161286 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely for a grammarian! LMAO!
I'm a poor typist, I'll grant you that.

You're a poor writer, drafter, speller, grammarian and heck, typist. I'm a poor typist. Okay.

The "grammarian" has to do with French, but you're "trop stupide et imbécile" to comprehend that, now are you? But tell me this : Why is it that my English, even though it's my second language, is superior to yours which is your ONLY language. And what you write, Shaw did not identify as English. Allez vous faire voir, pauvre con. Google that LMAO (LRS marque déposée).

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161287 Jun 26, 2013
I win, Jacques.
If you read closely and carefully it is very clear that the law defines God as forces of nature.
I win, and I wasn't even trying.
LOL
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#161288 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are of no significance, why did you reply? Worried any???
LOL - yeah, sure. O is five years into his very successful Presidency - he's been elected TWICE.

The "special investigators" Trump sent to Hawaii have completely disappeared .....

When oil gets to $60 bucks a barrel I got drilling rights into your brain.

O's BC is a vital issue - of utmost importance. The R's should continue to make this is the main issue - and even run on it next year.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!

Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#161289 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being, both the document Obama released on the internet are pretineen copies. They don't even have fold marks. When they mail you a "copy", they fold it to put in in a #1 or #2 envelope.
The copy I got my my home state has THREE noticeable fold marks. It has been out of the original envelope only a half dozen times in the past thirty years and it looks like it too!
Sorry, Rogue Moron, but when I got my birth certificate back when getting my passport recently, it and all other documents were in a large yellow envelope.

No folds.

The is probably the dumbest birfoon theroy of all.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#161290 Jun 26, 2013
Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, "Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939), was a decision by the Supreme Court of the United States that a child born in the United States to naturalized parents on U.S. soil is a natural born citizen" but only one of Barracks parents was a US citizen!
And "United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), is a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court ruled that practically everyone born in the United States is a U.S. citizen" only says US Citizen and never mentions "Natural Born Citizen".
To be a Natural Born Citizen BOTH parents had to be US citizens.
You can always tell when Gween Toof is talking out his arse when he pretends that WKA doesn't say "natural born citizen."

S/he's also talking out his/her arse at all other times too.
wojar

Windsor, CT

#161291 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to US law. US law is what counts in the US.
Just Passing Through

Jamestown, NY

#161292 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being, both the document Obama released on the internet are pretineen copies. They don't even have fold marks. When they mail you a "copy", they fold it to put in in a #1 or #2 envelope.
The copy I got my my home state has THREE noticeable fold marks. It has been out of the original envelope only a half dozen times in the past thirty years and it looks like it too!
My 25 year-old daughter was born in Pennsylvania and my 7 month old granddaughter was born in Western New York.

Both of their Certificates were mailed in an 9 X 12 inch manilla envelope, unfolded.
I have them both in my safe at the moment.

No hype, no ground breaking disclosure. Just a simple fact.

Have a good evening.

Ottawa

#161293 Jun 26, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
I win, Jacques.
If you read closely and carefully it is very clear that the law defines God as forces of nature.
I win, and I wasn't even trying.
LOL
You lose. Euphemism.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161294 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, as soon as little Obumbler hit the dirt he was a Brit. Never an American citizen. Not even for a second!
Wow. That's as many seconds as Romper has been correct. About anything. Ever in his pitiful life.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161295 Jun 26, 2013
Just Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
My 25 year-old daughter was born in Pennsylvania and my 7 month old granddaughter was born in Western New York.
Both of their Certificates were mailed in an 9 X 12 inch manilla envelope, unfolded.
I have them both in my safe at the moment.
No hype, no ground breaking disclosure. Just a simple fact.
Have a good evening.
A congressional resolution introduced by Hawaii Rep. Neil Abercrombie commemorating the 50th anniversary of Island statehood was postponed today apparently because of a "whereas" clause noting Obama's Hawaii birthplace.

The line "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961;" has been construed by some who believe Obama is not a U.S.-born citizen as a thinly veiled attempt to get Congress to affirm Obama's U.S. Citizenship," Abercrombie spokesman Dave Helfert said.

Abercrombie's office had already issued a statement today announcing the House's unanimous approval of Abercrombie's resolution when Minnesota Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann rose today to object to the vote, saying there was not a quorum present.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story...

Maggie1925
12:24 AM EDT
Mar 30, 2011
Dr. Chiyome Fukino:
If she has seen what she says,
it is up to HER to put it where EVERY citizen
of the United States of America
can see it.

But, I do not believe even she has seen a LEGAL certificate that can be called a REAL Birth Certificate.

How much is she making for keeping it out of our sight??

lonestar4ever
9:54 PM EST
Dec 01, 2010
When this woman is found to be a bald face liar she should be punished severely as should the man she is protecting. Logic says that politician in a representative democracy (republic) who uses force to hide his birth certificate, school enrollment and so forth has something to hide.The burden of proof is upon HIM to prove eligibility the same way that it is upon you and me to prove our eligibility to purchase beer or drive a car if stopped by the police. That burden is upon you and me before we are even allowed to use our own bank accounts at a branch bank.The difference is that bank employees, alcohol sellers and law officers who do not perform their due diligence and verify ID don't lie to themselves and imagine nothing will happen to them if they drag their feet and do not follow policy and the law and do their jobs. They know prosecution and litigation awaits them if a DUI or other serious crime occurs down the line and any court can have proven before it what may one day happen to MS ####....Culpability.The court will determine that she, and high ranking persons like her in layers and layers of government, and in all branches of government--and in the media had the power and the responsibility to act and knowledge upon which they should have acted--and did not act.It will be a perfect storm.

christchildparadise
9/10/09

I was born in honalulu, hawaii in march of 1956. My birth certificate is black, has a seal, and lots of signatures. Also my father's occupation along with other information. I saw the so-called copy of Obama's certificate. It had none of those things and was a white copy.

I don't believe for one second that that was an authentic copy.

I believe that he's lying and it's being covered up.

So much for working for the people, huh.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#161296 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
First of all, you're a communist sympathiser. Oh, btw, do you have any comments on your idol Putin given refuge to that great American traitor? Any Pravda coverage on that? Please enlighten us with a few extracts from that friendly American "English Pravda".
Second of all, how come it's ok for a British citizen, Jagger, to comment on American politics? Thought you told me often enough to butt out. Oh, he criticized the devil, Obama, so it's ok. Got it.
So, you base your above hate post on "it was reported". Good for you, as I see you sources are still impeccable, better even than Pravda or the Iranian minister of the interior who you also quoted.
Want to bet Mick Jagger leans to the left, want to bet Mick Jagger is an Obama fan? Wanna bet?
Jacques I know people throw around a lot of names here. But I think you are above "communist sympathizer". Sympathy is hardly a bad thing...even if the target is undeserving. And there is nothing wrong with the idea of communism. Except that it isn't really effective.

What (in your opinion) is wrong with Putin? I respect the guy. Just curious...

Furthermore...I don't consider Snowden a traitor...yet.
(but to be 100% honest I haven't looked closely at it yet.)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161297 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As for [Mick] Jagger, folks shouldn't be that surprised about his position on Obama.
Earlier this month, he revealed himself as a "closet conservative" while admitting a deep admiration towards former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and confusion about how some in his country celebrated her death.
Of course, his liberal fans likely will see that as sympathy for the devil.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
"Closet conservative"...Jagger has got money...tons of it.

I think ole Mick is a little more conservative than he lets on.

Loved Thatcher. Total battleaxe.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161298 Jun 26, 2013
You know, there is almost a complete news blackout in America about Syria, the powderkeg of the Middle East, yet you have yo-yo's like the one and only and John 'Quick Draw' McCain seeking to fund insurgent rebels with arms and munitions.
Anyway, Vlad Putin, what a character.
He said anything with the Russians having anything to do with Edward Snowden was "like sheering a pig, lots of squealing and little fleece." RT

I watch a little al Jazeera too sometimes.
American news pales in comparison.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161299 Jun 26, 2013
What the hell - life supporters? I am computer-screwed for sure. Yeah, just go to "Times when..."
Run malwarebytes....

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malw...

It is the BLUE "@bleepingcomputer" download button

... they often run adds right above it that also have "download" and "start" buttons

Update and run full scan.

A lot of times links leading to the wrong places can be a sign of malware.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161300 Jun 26, 2013
Question 12:

If it is true that Obama was born in Kenya, then how come he has a registration of birth in Hawaii?

Answer:

Yes, Obama has a registration of birth in Hawaii and so does Dr. Sun Yat-sen, the first president of the Republic of China. And yet Dr. Sun Yat-sen was born in China and came to Hawaii at age 13.

It was that easy to get a certificate of Hawaiian birth until this practice was stopped in 1972. That is why we need to see Baracks original typewritten 1961 Certificate of Live Birth showing weight, hospital, doctor, witnesses, signature of parents.

Registration of live births under the vague laws in Hawaii in 1961 is not proof of birth in Hawaii at all.

Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows “registration” of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child's birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence.

The only way to know where Obama was actually born is to view Obama's original birth certificate from 1961 that shows the name of the hospital and the name and signature of the doctor that delivered him.

Registration of birth is not the same as Certificate of Live Birth (LONG FORM) because as mentioned earlier Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child's birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence.

Registration of live births under the vague laws in Hawaii in 1961 is not proof of birth in Hawaii at all. Read the laws on the books in Hawaii for registration of births in 1961.

This is what the law actually allowed in 1961.

"Certificates for children born out of State.(a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

See links below for more about the relevant Hawaiian law. A computer generated Certification of Live Birth (COLB) issued in Hawaii is not acceptable to even their own courts as conclusive proof of birth in Hawaii. Under Hawaiian law in 1961, a child could be born anywhere in the world and have the birth registered in Hawaii by the mother after the birth, with true or false information, without any third party independent verification of said "facts" entered on the form by the mother, upon her returning to Hawaii using this law on the books in 1961.

The following is the actual link to the Hawaii statute.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol0...

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161301 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You can't prove wishful thinking. I keep thinking the earth is flat but darn it, I can't prove it. If it wasn't for them thar phoney pics from the space station I'd show 'em.
Born a Brit. Simple as that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min RoxLo 1,115,129
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min JOEL 69,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min Mandela 68,560
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min LessHypeMoreFact 47,002
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr reality check 50,036
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]