BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161257 Jun 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
AL thinks anyone who can read and write with comprehension is an idiot. Obviously because she has no clue to what theyíre saying. Think she may be a Russian spy hiding out in Kentucky? LOLÖ.. Or on Obamaís extermination list maybe? Aw shit, now look what Iíve started!
Your gain, the Ruskies' loss.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#161258 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being, both the document Obama released on the internet are pretineen copies. They don't even have fold marks. When they mail you a "copy", they fold it to put in in a #1 or #2 envelope.
The copy I got my my home state has THREE noticeable fold marks. It has been out of the original envelope only a half dozen times in the past thirty years and it looks like it too!
Itís because you allow your imagination to run wild is the reason you assert such nonsense. You have no idea what kind of envelope the HDoH mailed to the Obama campaign in 07 and the long form was picked up at the DoH. Did you see any folds in Stigís BC? No you didnít so why should Obamaís BC necessarily have folds because yours did?

How many folds do you see in Romneyís BC?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/29/us-...

Or Donald Trumpís?
http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-r...

Oh Lord! Itís a certification as well.

And your point was?
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

#161259 Jun 26, 2013
For every job Obama created, 15 people went of food stamps!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#161260 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being, both the document Obama released on the internet are pretineen copies. They don't even have fold marks. When they mail you a "copy", they fold it to put in in a #1 or #2 envelope.
The copy I got my my home state has THREE noticeable fold marks. It has been out of the original envelope only a half dozen times in the past thirty years and it looks like it too!
Grow up. You're comparing 'noticeable' of a certificate from a different state viewed by eye to a scanned image. There is no material difference.

Immaterial differences are the province of the fool.
Poppo wrote:
And you have concluded this based on what? The HDoH is clear because they say they have seen the original and in fact have it on file. And youíre clear because? Oh thatís right like every other birfoon you clearly wish it was so.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#161261 Jun 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Therealnews: "Or maybe Jesus will come back today and cause it all to be moot.??? "
Looks like he didn't come back yesterday. Looks like "or maybe" didn happen -- as I said "highly unlikely."
<quoted text>
wojar, you and Scrutiny seem to have a good knowledge base about science.

I would like for both of you to indulge me a bit on these two questions.

1.Is it not probably that there are enough Nukes in the world right now to destroy everything?

2. Is it not probably that an asteroid can destroy much of the earth as we know it?

Everything that was prophesied in the Scriptures has come to fruition and has materialized.

EXCEPT FOR Revelation/Armageddon.

==========

Rev.8:7-1st Trumpet: Hail, fire, and blood. 1/3 all grass and trees burned up

Rev.8:8 -2nd Trumpet: Great mountain hits sea. 1/3 all ocean becomes blood. 1/3 all sea life dies and 1/3 all ships destroyed.

Rev.8:10-3rd Trumpet: Wormwood star hits earth. 1/3 all freshwater poisoned.

Rev.8:12-4th Trumpet: 1/3 of sun and moon darkened.

Rev.9:1-5th Trumpet: locust beasts that sting and torment men are loosed from the pit.

Rev.9:13-6th Trumpet: demons released and 200 million army kills 1/3 of the world's population.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#161262 Jun 26, 2013
Probable.

Sorry my quick trigger finger again.

lol
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

#161263 Jun 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís because you allow your imagination to run wild is the reason you assert such nonsense. You have no idea what kind of envelope the HDoH mailed to the Obama campaign in 07 and the long form was picked up at the DoH. Did you see any folds in Stigís BC? No you didnít so why should Obamaís BC necessarily have folds because yours did?
How many folds do you see in Romneyís BC?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/29/us-...
Or Donald Trumpís?
http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-r...
Oh Lord! Itís a certification as well.
And your point was?
If you noticed, Mitt Romney's is a photo copy and you can see "VOID" all over it.
And if you notice the article challenged George Romney's NBC status but both of George Romney's parents (Mitt's grandparents) were both U.S. citizens which makes George Romney a NBC.
My younger sister was born in Germany to two US citizen parents and she has an DS-1350 so I assume Geo. Romney had one too!
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
And John McCain did not have a DS-1350 as he was a born to two US citizen parents and in a US Territory!
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

#161264 Jun 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
My post number 161251, grrrr, it's revolution, not revelation. Hey, am I subconsciously being "revelated"? Yesssss, I hear voices, coming down the mountain, listen up people, Hillary slaughters Jeb, Nov 2016
Well, in 2007 most of you Dems thought Hillary would be the Dems Pres. choice but you was wrongeau!

RationalState

#161265 Jun 26, 2013
Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
If you noticed, Mitt Romney's is a photo copy and you can see "VOID" all over it.
And if you notice the article challenged George Romney's NBC status but both of George Romney's parents (Mitt's grandparents) were both U.S. citizens which makes George Romney a NBC.
My younger sister was born in Germany to two US citizen parents and she has an DS-1350 so I assume Geo. Romney had one too!
And John McCain did not have a DS-1350 as he was a born to two US citizen parents and in a US Territory!
"And if you notice the article challenged George Romney's NBC status but both of George Romney's parents (Mitt's grandparents) were both U.S. citizens which makes George Romney a NBC."

Sorry, George was never the Republican candidate and his status was never established. Secondly, George Romney's parentage would have been immaterial if he had been born in the US. See Perkins v. Elg., and US v. Ark.

Similarly, McCain's parentage would have been immaterial if he had been born in the US.

Focus on the immaterial is the province of the fool.
Poppo wrote:
Itís because you allow your imagination to run wild is the reason you assert such nonsense. You have no idea what kind of envelope the HDoH mailed to the Obama campaign in 07 and the long form was picked up at the DoH. Did you see any folds in Stigís BC? No you didnít so why should Obamaís BC necessarily have folds because yours did? How many folds do you see in Romneyís BC? http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/29/us -... Or Donald Trumpís? http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-r ... Oh Lord! Itís a certification as well. And your point was?

RationalState

#161266 Jun 26, 2013
Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, two citizen parents are not required for a DS-1350. Neither is being born in a US territory.

"A child born **abroad to a U.S. citizen parent** or parents may acquire U.S. citizenship at birth if certain statutory requirements are met."

Got a clue what 'born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent' means?

And that has nothing to do with citizenship of a person born in the US.

DS-1350 is immaterial for a person born in the US.

Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

#161267 Jun 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"And if you notice the article challenged George Romney's NBC status but both of George Romney's parents (Mitt's grandparents) were both U.S. citizens which makes George Romney a NBC."
Sorry, George was never the Republican candidate and his status was never established. Secondly, George Romney's parentage would have been immaterial if he had been born in the US. See Perkins v. Elg., and US v. Ark.
Similarly, McCain's parentage would have been immaterial if he had been born in the US.
<quoted text>
Yep, "Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939), was a decision by the Supreme Court of the United States that a child born in the United States to naturalized parents on U.S. soil is a natural born citizen" but only one of Barracks parents was a US citizen!
And "United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), is a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court ruled that practically everyone born in the United States is a U.S. citizen" only says US Citizen and never mentions "Natural Born Citizen".
To be a Natural Born Citizen BOTH parents had to be US citizens.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161268 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, I'm surer he's seen quite a few. On the other hand, how are tricks like opening your long coat at an elementary school, exposing your frilly pink panties at the poor hapless, helpless forever-shocked-numbed-affecte d-for-life children. Picture the NIGHTMARES!!
You're surer? Overlooking your awful typing skills, exactly how would you know what panties toesap has seen? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161269 Jun 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't support you. I mock you
You don't mock anyone bonehead. That would require writing more than two sentences and you've proven that to be beyond you abilities. If you're mocking, try something else because you're no good at this. I pity you, really!

RationalState

#161270 Jun 26, 2013
Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, "Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939), was a decision by the Supreme Court of the United States that a child born in the United States to naturalized parents on U.S. soil is a natural born citizen" but only one of Barracks parents was a US citizen!
And "United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), is a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court ruled that practically everyone born in the United States is a U.S. citizen" only says US Citizen and never mentions "Natural Born Citizen".
Sorry Rougie, in Perkins v. Elg, it was held that Marie Elg was a natural born citizen because she was born in the United States, without regard to parentage. In Ark the USSC ruled that Ark was born a citizen because persons born in the US (with rare exceptions) are NATURAL BORN CITIZENS.

And, sorry Rougie, the USSC in Ark mentioned "natural born" several times in regard to persons born in this country, leaving no doubt that Ark was a natural born citizen. Even the United States admitted that if Ark was born a citizen in the US he would be eligible to be President. Duh!

If you want the direct citation and quote I will give it to you, but I have posted it several times. Got Alzheimer's?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161271 Jun 26, 2013
Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, "Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939), was a decision by the Supreme Court of the United States that a child born in the United States to naturalized parents on U.S. soil is a natural born citizen" but only one of Barracks parents was a US citizen!
And your play law source is ...?

Ottawa

#161272 Jun 26, 2013
Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in 2007 most of you Dems thought Hillary would be the Dems Pres. choice but you was wrongeau!
It was awfully close, unlike the Nov 6 2012 presidential. And hey, the right party won in 2008 and 2012, no?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161273 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You don't mock anyone bonehead. That would require writing more than two sentences and you've proven that to be beyond you abilities. If you're mocking, try something else because you're no good at this. I pity you, really!
It takes very few words to mock a boi as small as Romoer

Ottawa

#161274 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're surer? Overlooking your awful typing skills, exactly how would you know what panties toesap has seen? LMAO!
Petty, no reply, falls on typos. Poor loser. I'm pretty "surer" you've got nothing.

RationalState

#161275 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Petty, no reply, falls on typos. Poor loser. I'm pretty "surer" you've got nothing.
It comes with the territory. Some give a show, others will do "anything to get an A." However, as a professional, I grade students on merit.(But I did enjoy Renee's show, and Crystal's (you should have seen her G-string)). On the other hand, I discouraged such conduct, despite the cheap thrill factor. I had many hot babes before I was married, and I rejected many more after, as I was faithful to my beautiful (now ex) wife after I was married. C'est la vie. And I have a gorgeous young fiancee, so I'm not about to lust after students, though if they give a show, I will discourage it, despite the cheap thrills. Hee hee.
Justice LRS wrote:

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161276 Jun 26, 2013
Act of God.

An act occasioned exclusively by forces of nature without the interference of any human agency....

Black's Law Dictionary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min USAsince1680 1,109,403
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min mdbuilder 46,605
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 1 hr Weneedchange 150
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••