BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161249 Jun 26, 2013
This was written by a retired MENG Colonel and a graduation of the Army War College, Class of 1994, and who frequently trained at Gagetown NB.(I'm sure Jacqueau knows where I am talking about)
Anyway, typical Libtardian Logic. We don't need the military, so we will downsize them.
Oh, "MENG" is the Maine National Guard. They put the first letters fro the state and then either NG or ANG (Air National Guard). An example is that the Texas Air National Guard would be TXANG.
Rogue (I know everything that needs to be known)

According to the Washington Times the US Army is going to lose 80,000 troops and 12 Combat Brigades over the next four years. That will leave us with 33 Combat Brigades, enough troops to fend off the Canadians should they desire to invade.

The rule of thumb is 3 Brigades to keep a rotational plan in place in the event a conflict lasts any amount of time – one Brigade deployed, one training for deployment, and one returning to home station for rest and refit. Given that rule we can have 11 Brigades on the ground at any one time. Normal organization is 3 combat brigades per Division which would mean 3.66 Divisions per deployment. Now compare that to DS: 82d Abn; 101st Abn; 24th ID; 1st AD; 3rd AD; 1st ID; 1st Cav; 2nd ACR and 3 ACR.

In order to field a DS size force we would have to deploy almost every combat brigade we have and pray that things go as planned. Not a good assumption.

Drawing down our force to that level is criminal in my mind. All this administration is doing is setting the Greatest Nation on earth on a path to destruction. It doesn’t make any difference how good you are if you can’t sustain the fight.

Isn’t any General in the Army willing to fall on his sword to save our kids from getting slaughtered?

Location hidden

#161250 Jun 26, 2013
Helicopter to the rescue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161251 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
72 Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation In Boston
BY RAT ON JUNE 22, 2013 •( 17 )
Contributed by Dave the Sage – The Constitution Club
The author is unknown (at least to me), but this is pretty darn good.– Dave
National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.
Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement. Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against Internal Revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order. The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed widespread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed weapons.
Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.
One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.” Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition.
However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met resistance from heavily armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans. During a tense standoff in Lexington’s town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists. Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.
Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the radical extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.
Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops. Samuel Adams, Paul Revere and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.
And this, people, is how the American Revolution began on April 20, 1775.
http://mikesright.wordpress.com/2013/06/22/72...
And as you wrote a few months back, a revelation AGAINST the will of the people but enforced by guns. Wanna take that back? Remember, YOU wrote it, not me.

Ottawa

#161252 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This was written by a retired MENG Colonel and a graduation of the Army War College, Class of 1994, and who frequently trained at Gagetown NB.(I'm sure Jacqueau knows where I am talking about)
Anyway, typical Libtardian Logic. We don't need the military, so we will downsize them.
Oh, "MENG" is the Maine National Guard. They put the first letters fro the state and then either NG or ANG (Air National Guard). An example is that the Texas Air National Guard would be TXANG.
Rogue (I know everything that needs to be known)
According to the Washington Times the US Army is going to lose 80,000 troops and 12 Combat Brigades over the next four years. That will leave us with 33 Combat Brigades, enough troops to fend off the Canadians should they desire to invade.
The rule of thumb is 3 Brigades to keep a rotational plan in place in the event a conflict lasts any amount of time – one Brigade deployed, one training for deployment, and one returning to home station for rest and refit. Given that rule we can have 11 Brigades on the ground at any one time. Normal organization is 3 combat brigades per Division which would mean 3.66 Divisions per deployment. Now compare that to DS: 82d Abn; 101st Abn; 24th ID; 1st AD; 3rd AD; 1st ID; 1st Cav; 2nd ACR and 3 ACR.
In order to field a DS size force we would have to deploy almost every combat brigade we have and pray that things go as planned. Not a good assumption.
Drawing down our force to that level is criminal in my mind. All this administration is doing is setting the Greatest Nation on earth on a path to destruction. It doesn’t make any difference how good you are if you can’t sustain the fight.
Isn’t any General in the Army willing to fall on his sword to save our kids from getting slaughtered?
Good work. What would you do with these surplus troops anyhow? Planning another disastrous Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq? I don't think so. Put the money saved in job creation for those military to be released (you'd also be surprised how many you can send to high school or university with the savings) and the rest to health care where it is sorely needed. Get your priorities right, Rogue. The next war has started, and it's cyber and it's already started between China, N. Korea, Russian and the U.S. And any nuclear bomb will no longer be launched or dropped, it'll be "sailed" or "trucked" in.

As to your remark "That will leave us with 33 Combat Brigades, enough troops to fend off the Canadians should they desire to invade." Well, the last time one of us invaded , it was you guys who invaded Canada. And at that time, forces on the ground were 6 to 1 in favour of the US. We won. With 33 combat brigades at your disposal, that would make the odds approximately, oh, hmmnm, 15 to 1. No prob.

Ottawa

#161253 Jun 26, 2013
My post number 161251, grrrr, it's revolution, not revelation. Hey, am I subconsciously being "revelated"? Yesssss, I hear voices, coming down the mountain, listen up people, Hillary slaughters Jeb, Nov 2016

Location hidden

#161254 Jun 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have concluded this based on what? The HDoH is clear because they say they have seen the original and in fact have it on file.
And you’re clear because? Oh that’s right like every other birfoon you clearly wish it was so.
The point being, both the document Obama released on the internet are pretineen copies. They don't even have fold marks. When they mail you a "copy", they fold it to put in in a #1 or #2 envelope.
The copy I got my my home state has THREE noticeable fold marks. It has been out of the original envelope only a half dozen times in the past thirty years and it looks like it too!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#161255 Jun 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so right. Next thing you know, Rogue will be asking for her "Rhodes Scholar" diploma. And the following homophobic stupid comment is so common among right wingers, tea partyers and birthers. It's their only reply, ad hominem, all they know :
"Poor Rachel. She doesn't even know she was born a man!
Elleryqueen".
Reeks of jealousy, extreme envy and failure. American Putin/Pravda Lady routinely associates with that ilk.
AL thinks anyone who can read and write with comprehension is an idiot. Obviously because she has no clue to what they’re saying. Think she may be a Russian spy hiding out in Kentucky? LOL….. Or on Obama’s extermination list maybe? Aw shit, now look what I’ve started!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#161256 Jun 26, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is stranger than fiction.
Therealnews: "Or maybe Jesus will come back today and cause it all to be moot.??? "

Looks like he didn't come back yesterday. Looks like "or maybe" didn happen -- as I said "highly unlikely."
wojar wrote:
Highly unlikely.'Highly unlikely' defined: A physical chemistry professor once remarked to his class, during a lecture on quantum chemistry, that all of the matter of which he was composed could rearrange itself at the other end of the lecture hall in the form of a gorgeous blonde, but it would be "highly unlikely".

Ottawa

#161257 Jun 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
AL thinks anyone who can read and write with comprehension is an idiot. Obviously because she has no clue to what they’re saying. Think she may be a Russian spy hiding out in Kentucky? LOL….. Or on Obama’s extermination list maybe? Aw shit, now look what I’ve started!
Your gain, the Ruskies' loss.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#161258 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being, both the document Obama released on the internet are pretineen copies. They don't even have fold marks. When they mail you a "copy", they fold it to put in in a #1 or #2 envelope.
The copy I got my my home state has THREE noticeable fold marks. It has been out of the original envelope only a half dozen times in the past thirty years and it looks like it too!
It’s because you allow your imagination to run wild is the reason you assert such nonsense. You have no idea what kind of envelope the HDoH mailed to the Obama campaign in 07 and the long form was picked up at the DoH. Did you see any folds in Stig’s BC? No you didn’t so why should Obama’s BC necessarily have folds because yours did?

How many folds do you see in Romney’s BC?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/29/us-...

Or Donald Trump’s?
http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-r...

Oh Lord! It’s a certification as well.

And your point was?
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

#161259 Jun 26, 2013
For every job Obama created, 15 people went of food stamps!

RationalState

#161260 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up. You're comparing 'noticeable' of a certificate from a different state viewed by eye to a scanned image. There is no material difference.

Immaterial differences are the province of the fool.
Poppo wrote:
And you have concluded this based on what? The HDoH is clear because they say they have seen the original and in fact have it on file. And you’re clear because? Oh that’s right like every other birfoon you clearly wish it was so.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#161261 Jun 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Therealnews: "Or maybe Jesus will come back today and cause it all to be moot.??? "
Looks like he didn't come back yesterday. Looks like "or maybe" didn happen -- as I said "highly unlikely."
<quoted text>
wojar, you and Scrutiny seem to have a good knowledge base about science.

I would like for both of you to indulge me a bit on these two questions.

1.Is it not probably that there are enough Nukes in the world right now to destroy everything?

2. Is it not probably that an asteroid can destroy much of the earth as we know it?

Everything that was prophesied in the Scriptures has come to fruition and has materialized.

EXCEPT FOR Revelation/Armageddon.

==========

Rev.8:7-1st Trumpet: Hail, fire, and blood. 1/3 all grass and trees burned up

Rev.8:8 -2nd Trumpet: Great mountain hits sea. 1/3 all ocean becomes blood. 1/3 all sea life dies and 1/3 all ships destroyed.

Rev.8:10-3rd Trumpet: Wormwood star hits earth. 1/3 all freshwater poisoned.

Rev.8:12-4th Trumpet: 1/3 of sun and moon darkened.

Rev.9:1-5th Trumpet: locust beasts that sting and torment men are loosed from the pit.

Rev.9:13-6th Trumpet: demons released and 200 million army kills 1/3 of the world's population.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#161262 Jun 26, 2013
Probable.

Sorry my quick trigger finger again.

lol
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

#161263 Jun 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s because you allow your imagination to run wild is the reason you assert such nonsense. You have no idea what kind of envelope the HDoH mailed to the Obama campaign in 07 and the long form was picked up at the DoH. Did you see any folds in Stig’s BC? No you didn’t so why should Obama’s BC necessarily have folds because yours did?
How many folds do you see in Romney’s BC?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/29/us-...
Or Donald Trump’s?
http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-r...
Oh Lord! It’s a certification as well.
And your point was?
If you noticed, Mitt Romney's is a photo copy and you can see "VOID" all over it.
And if you notice the article challenged George Romney's NBC status but both of George Romney's parents (Mitt's grandparents) were both U.S. citizens which makes George Romney a NBC.
My younger sister was born in Germany to two US citizen parents and she has an DS-1350 so I assume Geo. Romney had one too!
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
And John McCain did not have a DS-1350 as he was a born to two US citizen parents and in a US Territory!
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

#161264 Jun 26, 2013
My post number 161251, grrrr, it's revolution, not revelation. Hey, am I subconsciously being "revelated"? Yesssss, I hear voices, coming down the mountain, listen up people, Hillary slaughters Jeb, Nov 2016
Well, in 2007 most of you Dems thought Hillary would be the Dems Pres. choice but you was wrongeau!

RationalState

#161265 Jun 26, 2013
Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
If you noticed, Mitt Romney's is a photo copy and you can see "VOID" all over it.
And if you notice the article challenged George Romney's NBC status but both of George Romney's parents (Mitt's grandparents) were both U.S. citizens which makes George Romney a NBC.
My younger sister was born in Germany to two US citizen parents and she has an DS-1350 so I assume Geo. Romney had one too!
And John McCain did not have a DS-1350 as he was a born to two US citizen parents and in a US Territory!
"And if you notice the article challenged George Romney's NBC status but both of George Romney's parents (Mitt's grandparents) were both U.S. citizens which makes George Romney a NBC."

Sorry, George was never the Republican candidate and his status was never established. Secondly, George Romney's parentage would have been immaterial if he had been born in the US. See Perkins v. Elg., and US v. Ark.

Similarly, McCain's parentage would have been immaterial if he had been born in the US.

Focus on the immaterial is the province of the fool.
Poppo wrote:
It’s because you allow your imagination to run wild is the reason you assert such nonsense. You have no idea what kind of envelope the HDoH mailed to the Obama campaign in 07 and the long form was picked up at the DoH. Did you see any folds in Stig’s BC? No you didn’t so why should Obama’s BC necessarily have folds because yours did? How many folds do you see in Romney’s BC? http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/29/us -... Or Donald Trump’s? http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-r ... Oh Lord! It’s a certification as well. And your point was?

RationalState

#161266 Jun 26, 2013
Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, two citizen parents are not required for a DS-1350. Neither is being born in a US territory.

"A child born **abroad to a U.S. citizen parent** or parents may acquire U.S. citizenship at birth if certain statutory requirements are met."

Got a clue what 'born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent' means?

And that has nothing to do with citizenship of a person born in the US.

DS-1350 is immaterial for a person born in the US.

Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

#161267 Jun 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"And if you notice the article challenged George Romney's NBC status but both of George Romney's parents (Mitt's grandparents) were both U.S. citizens which makes George Romney a NBC."
Sorry, George was never the Republican candidate and his status was never established. Secondly, George Romney's parentage would have been immaterial if he had been born in the US. See Perkins v. Elg., and US v. Ark.
Similarly, McCain's parentage would have been immaterial if he had been born in the US.
<quoted text>
Yep, "Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939), was a decision by the Supreme Court of the United States that a child born in the United States to naturalized parents on U.S. soil is a natural born citizen" but only one of Barracks parents was a US citizen!
And "United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), is a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court ruled that practically everyone born in the United States is a U.S. citizen" only says US Citizen and never mentions "Natural Born Citizen".
To be a Natural Born Citizen BOTH parents had to be US citizens.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161268 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, I'm surer he's seen quite a few. On the other hand, how are tricks like opening your long coat at an elementary school, exposing your frilly pink panties at the poor hapless, helpless forever-shocked-numbed-affecte d-for-life children. Picture the NIGHTMARES!!
You're surer? Overlooking your awful typing skills, exactly how would you know what panties toesap has seen? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Carlotta 1,155,737
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min J RULES 71,226
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 49,313
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,283
Is Vanessa Hudgens A PORN-STAR ?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jenny Derin 187
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Chitfaced 98,874
Holiday Greetings 3 hr Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance