BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
141,601 - 141,620 of 177,265 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As for [Mick] Jagger, folks shouldn't be that surprised about his position on Obama.
Earlier this month, he revealed himself as a "closet conservative" while admitting a deep admiration towards former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and confusion about how some in his country celebrated her death.
Of course, his liberal fans likely will see that as sympathy for the devil.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Not at all. Even though I was wary of Thatcher while she "reigned", I believed some of her moves were well thought-out. That is, until privatized electricity and water rates, not to mention rail tickets aand lax rail safety "non-measures", skyrocketed. Then, her obstinate backing of gentle and kind Pinochet. I have a suspicion Jagger may have changed his mind on her. I agree with him on lack of respect for Thatcher when she was put to rest.

And even if he backed her fully, why call that "sympathy for the devil"? He has a right to his opinion.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

You're digging a bottomless pit when it is the one and only President Barack Obama who in actual fact put the United State's spy apparatus on steroids.
Shame on him. The country is orders of magnitude less safe because of his ploy to circumvent the law and the Constitution's Fourth Amendment against unreasonable searches and seizures.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that done of Obama's documents, are real documents. You show us any Hawaii BC or CoLB that looks like Obama's? They aren't any!!!
The state of Hawaii says all new birth documents look like Obama’s, Rogue says they don’t.

I believe we all saw CNN walk Stig Waidelich (born hours after Obama) to the HDoH and purchase his BC. Of course all save the ignorant birfoon can plainly see Stigs BC looks exactly like Obama’s.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/25/birthe...

Point well established is that no one doubts Stig was born in Hawaii even though he has the same BC and his birth was announced in the same newspapers.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

For Rogue. You'll especially appreciate the last two pictures. Outstanding. If the link does not work as usual, just google "Times when you just have to trust the pilot".

www.lifesupporters.com ›...› General Discussion › Inspirational&#8206;

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

What the hell - life supporters? I am computer-screwed for sure. Yeah, just go to "Times when..."

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama’s Eligibility Attorney Behind Illegal IRS Targeting
https://usjf.net/2013/06/obamas-eligibility-a...
mavie
2 days ago
This all started back in 2008 when Obama’s eligibility was not seriously questioned, much less investigated to the fullest. There has been so much evidence of his > ineligibility < that it stuns me to just think that no one in Congress or the Justice Department had the guts to push for a thorough investigation before he was even put on the ballot. To have allowed him to be a presidential candidate without verifying his eligibility is truly a lack of responsibility and dereliction of duty on the part of all concerned. I truly believe that Congress and the Justice Department, along with those entrusted with upholding our voting laws are to blame and should be held accountable.
I say get this eligibility question settled first, and then invalidate everything Obama has shoved down our throats. After that, press charges accordingly. Had this issue been settled in 2008, we would not be on the verge of losing our country and what it has been for over 230 years.
How can one person in less than five (5) years destroy our 230+ year old country?? America has to wake up and get off the complacency stage and back into the “fight for our country” stage. Go back and read our history to find out the “how and why” our country was founded. At the same time, you will understand why our Constitution and Bill of Rights are written as they are. Our Founders knew from experience what a tyrannical government was capable of doing. God Bless America and may all our enemies, both foreign and domestic, be brought to justice.
``````````
A~M~E~N
``````````
Rachel Maddow Goes Bonkers Over Birthers
I love to see liberals lose it ...
June 19, 2013 @ NewsEditor
https://usjf.net/2013/06/rachel-maddow-goes-b...
John
4 days ago
How much does this idiot woman make covering up for her masters in this corrupt government? Does anyone really take her seriously? What a total JOKE she is...
Lisa Smith
4 days ago
Poor Rachel. She doesn't even know she was born a man!
Elleryqueen
4 days ago
Speaking of birth. This broad wasn't born. She was issued.
Sorry AL, but the issue was investigated thoroughly at the time by the Clinton and McCain campaigns as well as every news organization in the country and the allegations were found to be erroneous then as well as now.

The difference is that Clinton and McCain not only know what a certified BC proves, they know what an NBC is as well. As with all sane individuals they knew it was absolutely nothing to see there.

Seriously, the eligibility question was settled back in 08. That the ignorant birfoon to date has not come to this realization is simply a testament to his ignorance.

As for Rachel Maddow, it’s always amusing when one who hasn’t finished the 8th grade has the nerve to call a Stanford graduate, Rhodes Scholar and Doctor of Philosophy an idiot.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Space can also travel faster than light speed.(cool cosmos fact)
There is one problem with his theory but the circumstances are unfathomable. His theory may be fine and math could be the culprit.
We thought quantum mechanics would be the solution but it made the problem even worse... lots worse.
OR he is right and we just can't deal with it.
I believe I'll just let you, Albert Einstein and Niels Bohr argue this one out, thank you. I've read of the latter two, have reacted with "hmmmmm" and "ohhhhh", garnered a sentiment of total amazement and helplessness, faced with these two giants and of course with you too, my friend, as you have a talent for vulgarizing** a subject that is to me, inscrutable.

** I prefer the French version, namely "vulgariser or vulgarisation".

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry AL, but the issue was investigated thoroughly at the time by the Clinton and McCain campaigns as well as every news organization in the country and the allegations were found to be erroneous then as well as now.
The difference is that Clinton and McCain not only know what a certified BC proves, they know what an NBC is as well. As with all sane individuals they knew it was absolutely nothing to see there.
Seriously, the eligibility question was settled back in 08. That the ignorant birfoon to date has not come to this realization is simply a testament to his ignorance.
As for Rachel Maddow, it’s always amusing when one who hasn’t finished the 8th grade has the nerve to call a Stanford graduate, Rhodes Scholar and Doctor of Philosophy an idiot.
You're so right. Next thing you know, Rogue will be asking for her "Rhodes Scholar" diploma. And the following homophobic stupid comment is so common among right wingers, tea partyers and birthers. It's their only reply, ad hominem, all they know :

"Poor Rachel. She doesn't even know she was born a man!
Elleryqueen".

Reeks of jealousy, extreme envy and failure. American Putin/Pravda Lady routinely associates with that ilk.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you click the heels of your slippers together while you say it
For some reason that sounds right up your alley, Mr. KKK!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Barack Obama Campaign Threaten Life of Chelsea Clinton to Keep Parents Silent on Obama’s Ineligibility?– Godfather Politics

http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/did-ba...

Did Obama pass the Bar?

Obama’s little temper tantrum over the Supreme Court voting down his unconstitutional takeover of the health insurance industry may have awakened a sleeping giant — the Judiciary. Good lawyers know better than to tick off judges.

And your common graduate of Cleveland State University knows the Supreme Court rules on the constitutionality of the law. Apparently a Harvard education was wasted on the president because on Monday, the president said it was “unprecedented” for a “group of unelected people” to tell him no. Instead of studying John Marshall, Charles Evans Hughes and Oliver Wendell Holmes, Barack Obama must have been poring over George Wallace’s tirades against that “group of unelected people” in Washington.

http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/did-ob...

Broaden 'your' mind Poo poo ...

Ta ta
:)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Barack Obama Campaign Threaten Life of Chelsea Clinton to Keep Parents Silent on Obama’s Ineligibility?– Godfather Politics
Did Obama pass the Bar?
Obama’s little temper tantrum over the Supreme Court voting down his unconstitutional takeover of the health insurance industry may have awakened a sleeping giant — the Judiciary. Good lawyers know better than to tick off judges.
And your common graduate of Cleveland State University knows the Supreme Court rules on the constitutionality of the law. Apparently a Harvard education was wasted on the president because on Monday, the president said it was “unprecedented” for a “group of unelected people” to tell him no. Instead of studying John Marshall, Charles Evans Hughes and Oliver Wendell Holmes, Barack Obama must have been poring over George Wallace’s tirades against that “group of unelected people” in Washington.
Ta ta
Do you have sufficient elementary schooling to write a few lines on your own?

Hmmm, on second thought, best you hold off. We've had samples of your writing abilities. NOT. Instead, continue posting Nazi, rabid, hateful, homophobic and xenophobic websites, not to mention your fav, EnglishPravda.com

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Interesting Supreme Court ruling a moment ago. Should stir up much hateful homophobic and "Christian love thy neighbour" reactions, I'll wager.
wojar

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Obama pass the Bar?
Ta ta
Ha ha ha, posted by a birfoon who thinks US v. Ark doesn't count.
wojar

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Interesting Supreme Court ruling a moment ago. Should stir up much hateful homophobic and "Christian love thy neighbour" reactions, I'll wager.
OMG the sky is falling and every child in America will be helpless against the gay agenda. All of America's children will soon be dressing in drag while watching Rocky Horror.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: The problem is that done of Obama's documents, are real documents. You show us any Hawaii BC or CoLB that looks like Obama's? They aren't any!!!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The state of Hawaii says all new birth documents look like Obama’s, Rogue says they don’t.
I believe we all saw CNN walk Stig Waidelich (born hours after Obama) to the HDoH and purchase his BC. Of course all save the ignorant birfoon can plainly see Stigs BC looks exactly like Obama’s.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/25/birthe...
Point well established is that no one doubts Stig was born in Hawaii even though he has the same BC and his birth was announced in the same newspapers.
Again, NO ONE has documents that LOOK like Obama's. NO ONE!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>For some reason that sounds right up your alley, Mr. KKK!
No Romper - clinging to fables and stomping your feet while wearing hood and performing a Nazi salute is definitely your M.O.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Romper - I believe that is your cue
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha, posted by a birfoon who thinks US v. Ark doesn't count.
Toesap can't understand that Ark was an exception at best. Why do you support a known liar toesap? LMAO! Could it be because you're one too? I'd say most definitely. Nice little story about your student's panties, yesterday. Yea, you're one fine instructor! Tell us, was that the first time you had seen a pair of "female" panties? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>OMG the sky is falling and every child in America will be helpless against the gay agenda. All of America's children will soon be dressing in drag while watching Rocky Horror.
toesap thinks "social acceptance" of a sexual perversion is something to joke about. What a guy, huh? tokenpol
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: The problem is that done of Obama's documents, are real documents. You show us any Hawaii BC or CoLB that looks like Obama's? They aren't any!!!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
Again, NO ONE has documents that LOOK like Obama's. NO ONE!!!
Hundreds of thousands if not millions of people in Hawaii have the same short-form birth certificate as Obama's and their short-form birth certificates look JUST like Obama's. And the short-form birth certificate is the official birth certificate.

https://www.google.com/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,099,228
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min mahz 49,400
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 41 min voice of peace 68,337
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 1 hr Mr Micheal 1
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 2 hr Mr Peter 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,448
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,275
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••