BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161229 Jun 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>OMG the sky is falling and every child in America will be helpless against the gay agenda. All of America's children will soon be dressing in drag while watching Rocky Horror.
toesap thinks "social acceptance" of a sexual perversion is something to joke about. What a guy, huh? tokenpol
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#161230 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: The problem is that done of Obama's documents, are real documents. You show us any Hawaii BC or CoLB that looks like Obama's? They aren't any!!!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
Again, NO ONE has documents that LOOK like Obama's. NO ONE!!!
Hundreds of thousands if not millions of people in Hawaii have the same short-form birth certificate as Obama's and their short-form birth certificates look JUST like Obama's. And the short-form birth certificate is the official birth certificate.

https://www.google.com/search...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161231 Jun 26, 2013
The USSC just call Bill Clinton and every Democrat who voted for DOMA a Homophobe! These include 32 Democrat Senators and 115 Democrat Representatives! If you voted for DOMA, or signed it into law, you DISCRIMINATED against gay people!!!

From Wiki: The bill moved through Congress on a legislative fast track and met with overwhelming approval in both houses of the Republican-controlled Congress, passing by a vote of 85–14 in the Senate and a vote of 342–67 in the House. Democratic Senators voted for the bill 32 to 14 (with Pryor of Arkansas absent), and Democratic Representatives voted for it 118 to 65, with 15 not participating.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161232 Jun 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No Romper - clinging to fables and stomping your feet while wearing hood and performing a Nazi salute is definitely your M.O.
Sorry worm. I don't wear hoods nor do I salute your heroes. Why do you support a known liar, Mr. KKK?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161233 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Toesap can't understand that Ark was an exception at best. Why do you support a known liar toesap? LMAO! Could it be because you're one too? I'd say most definitely. Nice little story about your student's panties, yesterday. Yea, you're one fine instructor! Tell us, was that the first time you had seen a pair of "female" panties? LMAO!
Well, I'm surer he's seen quite a few. On the other hand, how are tricks like opening your long coat at an elementary school, exposing your frilly pink panties at the poor hapless, helpless forever-shocked-numbed-affecte d-for-life children. Picture the NIGHTMARES!!

Location hidden

#161234 Jun 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
For Rogue. You'll especially appreciate the last two pictures. Outstanding. If the link does not work as usual, just google "Times when you just have to trust the pilot".
www.lifesupporters.com ›...› General Discussion › Inspirational&#8206;
You're right, you link did not work! Now, are you talking about this one?
http://worldamazingplaces.blogspot.com/2011/0...
The first helo picture is a BV-117 (BV stands for Boeing Vertol)(CH-46 Sea Knight) and the second is a BV-441 (CH-47 Chinook). In both cases, any qualified pilot who can not do either maneuver, is not worth their salt.
As far as the Chinook is concerned, we two-wheel taxi all the time and the technique is the same. First of all the pilots sets the parking brake. Then the enlisted crew in the back talks the pilot down and makes sure the aircraft is on a solid surface. As the rear wheels touch down, the pilot puts in about two inches of aft stick which puts weight on the rear wheels. And then he just sits there!
The Chinook as a dual electronic stability system and is a Cadillac to fly. You can literally fly it with one finger on the stick! Now when a Chinook becomes a bwitch to fly is when you lose both of the SASs (Stability Augmentation Systems) and then it wants to switch ends in flight at 160 mph!!!
I once had to fly a Chinook with both SASs out and one engine on emergency trim from the DMZ in Korea back to our base. It was only an hour flight but I was wore out when I landed.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161235 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry worm. I don't wear hoods nor do I salute your heroes. Why do you support a known liar, Mr. KKK?
I don't support you. I mock you

Location hidden

#161236 Jun 26, 2013
The Chinook also has fly-by-wire engine controls and they sometimes go whacky. You may have one engine suddenly go to idle, to max power or just stop adjusting itself. You then have to adjust in manually and this is done by the copilot.
If an engine "high-sides" or "Low-sides" the opposite engine will do the exact opposite. You then have only a few seconds as to determine if the left engine is high-siding or the right engine is low-siding. If you do the wrong thing you may have two engines at idle or overspeed$$$. Back in 1980 an overspeed would take about $2,000,000 to repair!
You send both engines back for overhaul and all FIVE gear boxes you then throw all six rotor blades, both rotor head and all the drive shafts in the trash can!!!

Ottawa

#161237 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The first helo picture is a BV-117 (BV stands for Boeing Vertol)(CH-46 Sea Knight) and the second is a BV-441 (CH-47 Chinook). In both cases, any qualified pilot who can not do either maneuver, is not worth their salt.
As far as the Chinook is concerned, we two-wheel taxi all the time and the technique is the same. First of all the pilots sets the parking brake. Then the enlisted crew in the back talks the pilot down and makes sure the aircraft is on a solid surface. As the rear wheels touch down, the pilot puts in about two inches of aft stick which puts weight on the rear wheels. And then he just sits there!
The Chinook as a dual electronic stability system and is a Cadillac to fly. You can literally fly it with one finger on the stick! Now when a Chinook becomes a bwitch to fly is when you lose both of the SASs (Stability Augmentation Systems) and then it wants to switch ends in flight at 160 mph!!!
I once had to fly a Chinook with both SASs out and one engine on emergency trim from the DMZ in Korea back to our base. It was only an hour flight but I was wore out when I landed.
tks for that. But you must of course realize that to those who do not fly these beauties, those two manoeuvers, specially the last one, are VERY impressive. So kudos for doing them.

Location hidden

#161238 Jun 26, 2013
In the Spring of 1981 we had an aircraft electrician miss-wire an engine beep switch back wards and the aircraft had a high-side governor failure on a short approach to a mountain top when a 20,000 pound external load. The pilot applied corrective action but it crashed and a few more feet it would have slid about 2,000 feet down the mountain. The rotor blades also chopped up a Korean soldier into three of four pieces. The aircraft sustained $8-10M in damages.
The investigation concluded that the copilots beep switch was wired backwards. A year later I was at Fort Sill, OK and a Chinook was running up just outside my office when I heard the engines overspeed. You guessed it, the SAME man miss-wired the same switch!!! In that aircraft's case, they only had to replace $2M in parts and no one died!

Location hidden

#161239 Jun 26, 2013
72 Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation In Boston
BY RAT ON JUNE 22, 2013 •( 17 )
Contributed by Dave the Sage – The Constitution Club

The author is unknown (at least to me), but this is pretty darn good.– Dave

National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement. Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against Internal Revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order. The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed widespread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed weapons.

Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.” Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition.

However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met resistance from heavily armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans. During a tense standoff in Lexington’s town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists. Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the radical extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops. Samuel Adams, Paul Revere and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.

And this, people, is how the American Revolution began on April 20, 1775.

http://mikesright.wordpress.com/2013/06/22/72...

Location hidden

#161240 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, one note about the picture of the Chinook. If you look at the roof of the Chinook you should notice a "blade" which is the UHF/VHF radio antenna. In the earlier model Chinooks it was underneath the nose. When you went swimming the antenna was ... underwater and you could not receive or transmit on your radios (glub glub). Sooooo, that was one of the few things they fixed.
I could talk about the other things they fixed when they converted the A, B and C-model Chinooks to the D-model configuration but I shan't both you!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#161241 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Barack Obama Campaign Threaten Life of Chelsea Clinton to Keep Parents Silent on Obama’s Ineligibility?– Godfather Politics
http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/did-ba...
Did Obama pass the Bar?
Obama’s little temper tantrum over the Supreme Court voting down his unconstitutional takeover of the health insurance industry may have awakened a sleeping giant — the Judiciary. Good lawyers know better than to tick off judges.
And your common graduate of Cleveland State University knows the Supreme Court rules on the constitutionality of the law. Apparently a Harvard education was wasted on the president because on Monday, the president said it was “unprecedented” for a “group of unelected people” to tell him no. Instead of studying John Marshall, Charles Evans Hughes and Oliver Wendell Holmes, Barack Obama must have been poring over George Wallace’s tirades against that “group of unelected people” in Washington.
http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/did-ob...
Broaden 'your' mind Poo poo ...
Ta ta
:)
Yes AL, why don’t we all broaden our minds by posting others comments.

“Ms Childers is now feeling very persecuted. All she wanted was to have a nice, pleasant conversation about President Obama, the impostor who threatens to kill children”
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/40161...

I might add twice elected president Obama.

This is the only reason anyone would be interested in watching Heather Childers AL.

Moreno Valley, CA

#161242 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: The problem is that done of Obama's documents, are real documents. You show us any Hawaii BC or CoLB that looks like Obama's? They aren't any!!!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
Again, NO ONE has documents that LOOK like Obama's. NO ONE!!!
The CNN video proves your statement to be 100 percent false and so does the HDoH as well as every fact checking news agency in the country. You just saw Stig Waidelich receive the same exact BC yet you still repeat what everyone save an ignorant birfoon knows is absolute nonsense.

But you’re right in one respect. No one else’s BC has Barack Obama on it.

Moreno Valley, CA

#161243 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty clear on it. There is no original.
And you have concluded this based on what? The HDoH is clear because they say they have seen the original and in fact have it on file.

And you’re clear because? Oh that’s right like every other birfoon you clearly wish it was so.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161244 Jun 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>And you have concluded this based on what? The HDoH is clear because they say they have seen the original and in fact have it on file.

And youÂ’re clear because? Oh thatÂ’s right like every other birfoon you clearly wish it was so.
Hey Poppo, stop raining on Romper's fantasies.

There you go Romper, I've now supported a known liar

Moreno Valley, CA

#161245 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then by your own words he does not have a birth certificate, only a certificate of live birth, which can be mailed in from somewhere other than Hawaii!
It’s actually a “certification of live birth” but as we all know the ignorant birfoon gets easily confused with basic English lingo.

Certification
Noun
1. The act of certifying.
2. The state of being certified.
3. A certified statement.
4. The writing on the face of a check by which it is certified.
5.(Law) a certificate attesting the truth of some statement or event.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/certif...

Your interest would be in the fifth definition as defined by law. Of course this is not hard for most folks, but the birfoon appears to be missing the gene that would normally be able to differentiate fact from fiction.

Incidentally, any document certified by the Hawaii DoH will be originally mailed from or picked up at the Hawaii DoH.

Ottawa

#161246 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Toesap can't understand that Ark was an exception at best. Why do you support a known liar toesap? LMAO! Could it be because you're one too? I'd say most definitely. Nice little story about your student's panties, yesterday. Yea, you're one fine instructor! Tell us, was that the first time you had seen a pair of "female" panties? LMAO!
Is the United States Supreme Court also an exception at best? Are all judgements of the Supreme Court thus, namely exceptions? Do you bow only to the judgements you agree with and disregard the others? How convenient. Should the majority of Americans who abide by the Court's rulings, as per the Ark ruling, whether in agreement OR not, leave the country forthwith?

Ottawa

#161247 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry worm. I don't wear hoods nor do I salute your heroes. Why do you support a known liar, Mr. KKK?
Judging from your trash talk on Topix, profanity, sexual innuendoes, gay bashing etc, well, sorry, Justice HA HA LRS, you mirror everything the KKK is, and much more.

Can you hear us coming? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Why do you never write it any more? Why just before the election of Nov 7 2012 and nevermore?

Moreno Valley, CA

#161248 Jun 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Poppo, stop raining on Romper's fantasies.
There you go Romper, I've now supported a known liar
Mr. Liars is absolutely a dense machine. LOL

But truth be told, what birfoon isn’t?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to make a woman squirtting 12 min GuGu 1
im single black hndsome 1 hr ligolyser 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,153,060
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 2 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 8 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 9 hr Mister Tonka 51
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web