BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
141,581 - 141,600 of 177,320 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Albert Einstein believed that new space is created out of nothing. I just read that the other day that new space is created all tbe time, he believed.
Expansion of the universe is your proof.
There is no debunking Einstein.
Space can also travel faster than light speed.(cool cosmos fact)

There is one problem with his theory but the circumstances are unfathomable. His theory may be fine and math could be the culprit.

We thought quantum mechanics would be the solution but it made the problem even worse... lots worse.

OR he is right and we just can't deal with it.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

I want to know the name, rank and serial number of the man who ordered the secret FISA Court to issue secret warrants to Verison and other telecommunications gaints to supply and furnish the NSA with a daily detailed update on all domestic metadata.

Since: Jun 13

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Factcheck.org
Politifact.com
The LA Times
World Nut Daily
Have all examined his birth certificate and told everyone.
Seriously guys, do some research before you continue fighting certain theories. Thanks for that post, those sites make it hard to argue against the facts.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Not really paranoid enough to think evil wants to destroy me and my family. I think evil probably has better things to do.

But, While we are suiting up...

I would like a...

Utility Belt
Shoes of Airwalk
ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL!!!!
...and some pants.

That is all I need...to ride comfortably in my TANK of science and reason.(Really, I could do without the ring)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Christopher Destroys All Comers....

JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Is the universe infinite since infinity is not well defined because it is too hugely big?

Is there the expansion of universe like two dumb-bell theory, that this universe is like one dumb-bell which expands into anther dumb-bell as another universe attached together calling as one bigger universe?

How is the means of expansion, i.e., by what way, by explosion in outer space?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

------You still don't get it. It doesn't matter what Russia and China think of President Obama's climate change plan, climate change is devastating their countries and to act as if everything is 'normal' dooms them to catastrophic consequences. Nations do understan what's in their self-interest and climate suicide isn't it.---------
------====
There is not too much they can do about climate change, i.e., as they go upon the agenda, it won't affect much of the earth temperature since it has been that way in terms of what mother nature does since history of time. There is no question it can affect to a certain degree when there are bigger populations on the planet as the temperature would be affected, yet the temperature could also be cycled back by God if it gets too hot. It won't affect much the occurrence of tornados, hurricanes, rainfalls, etc., as how often these happen is the determination of your mother nature. It is not sure whaT Russia and China are up to in the agenda, as all indicates that it is better to engage to get into the dialogue, or maybe they don't want US to dictate too much about a lot of things of how they should be like.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
A MOST interesting statement!
"The state of Hawaii says every new BC they issue looks exactly Obama’s."
Hmmm, why doesn't the copy look like an original then? Hmmm! See the problem here? LMAO!
The BC is exactly the same as it was in 61 Mr. Liars. The only change being that of the security paper which is probably the case in most states.

It’s a copy of the original which to most means it’s an exact duplicate. Yes we see the problem. You obviously have no clue what the word copy means

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was Obumbler issued a new BC when his original was/is on file?
Duh
No one gets the original Mr. Liars or no copies could ever be issued. The 07 certificate is the official computer generated BC issued to all new born Hawaiians and others seeking a copy. The long form is a copy of the original document on file. Got a clue to what certified copy of the original means?

“On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted A CERTIFIED COPY OF HIS ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH”
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama....

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are of no significance, why did you reply? Worried any???
I suppose Billy Ringo has reason to worry after 0-9, 0-535, 0-50 and 0-208, not mention all senior repubs to 0. Yeah, he's worried all right.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Girlfriends in God Talk about Trusting God
by Sharon Jaynes
The apostle Paul instructed all Christians to “put on the full armor of God.” It’s a pretty snazzy outfit: the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the belt of truth, the sword of the Spirit, the sandals of the gospel of peace, and the shield of faith (Ephesians 6:13–17).
A woman dressed in that power suit is *armed and dangerous* when the Enemy[libTARDS] comes snooping around.
More:
http://www.wfcbookstore.com/firstchapter.asp...
)8~D>
Good Night Girl friends AND Guy friends
In other words *Patriots*...
:)
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Armor of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Please God ... Bless America <3
Epistle, St.Paul :

But I should like you to understand that

the head of every man is Christ,

the head of woman is man,

and the head of Christ is God.

For any man to pray or to prophesy with his head covered shows disrespect for his head. And for a woman to pray or prophesy with her head uncovered shows disrespect for her head; it is exactly the same as if she had her hair shaved off. Indeed, if a woman does go without a veil, she would have her hair cut off too; but if it is a shameful thing for a woman to have her hair cut off or shaved off, then she should wear veil. But for a man it is not right to have his head covered, since he is the image of God and reflects God's glory, but woman is the reflection of man's glory. For man did not come from woman; no, woman came from man; nor was man created for the sake of man: and this is why it is right for a woman to wear on her head a sign of the authority over her, because of the angels.

Decide for yourselves: does it seem fitting that a woman should pray to God without a veil? Does not nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him, but when a woman has long hair, it is her glory? After all her hair was given to her to be a covering.

Plenty of the above to come if you'd like. Do you know the word "misogynous"?
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are right in that Obama Care is not a single-payers system as single-payer would not have passed Congress. Buttttttt, Obama Care was designed to fail and then what? Single-payer as Obama and the Progressives have wanted all along!!!
Baloney, all the corporate Democrats including Obama were against Single Payer.

They used the same template as Bush/Cheney Senior Citizen Prescription Drugs bills of 2003 & 2006.

I am elated to see you finally admitting that Obamacare was a Republican plan.

You have made progress.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought that was a game...excited over nothing...lol
I taught games.

lol

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
One More :)
MICK JAGGER DISSES OBAMA DURING CONCERT
Rocker zings prez on NSA surveillance
Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/mick-jagger-disses...
Lemonjello King 3 hours ago &#8722;
I can't get "BO" satisfaction...
Popeye Sailorman 6 hours ago
this time he apparently doesn't have 'sympathy for the devil'````````` Mick Jagger Tells DC Concert Crowd:'I Don't Think Obama Is Here But I'm Sure He's Listening In'
Read more:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
MidAmerica2 Once it becomes uncool to cheer for obama he is toast with the young crowd. He is only a celebrity and that is a fragile relationship easily broken.
dominoe4 MidAmerica2 True, true....when trust has gone out the window, and especially when hypocrisy is perceived, he will become the Milli-Vanilli of Presidents. And, rightfully so, considering his performance when the teleprompter is MIA (Milli-Vanilli ran offstage in panic when the record they were lip-synching to began skipping...for those who don't know.)
)8~D>
First of all, you're a communist sympathiser. Oh, btw, do you have any comments on your idol Putin given refuge to that great American traitor? Any Pravda coverage on that? Please enlighten us with a few extracts from that friendly American "English Pravda".

Second of all, how come it's ok for a British citizen, Jagger, to comment on American politics? Thought you told me often enough to butt out. Oh, he criticized the devil, Obama, so it's ok. Got it.

So, you base your above hate post on "it was reported". Good for you, as I see you sources are still impeccable, better even than Pravda or the Iranian minister of the interior who you also quoted.

Want to bet Mick Jagger leans to the left, want to bet Mick Jagger is an Obama fan? Wanna bet?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

corr : "giving" and "your".
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
I want to know the name, rank and serial number of the man who ordered the secret FISA Court to issue secret warrants to Verison and other telecommunications gaints to supply and furnish the NSA with a daily detailed update on all domestic metadata.
I'm sure Bush and Cheney knows were all the bones are buried.

----------

Spy Agency Sought U.S. Call Records Before 9/11, Lawyers Say
http://tinyurl.com/egle8 June 30, 2006
(Bloomberg)-- The U.S. National Security Agency asked AT&T Inc. to help it set up a domestic call monitoring site seven months before the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, lawyers claimed June 23 in court papers filed in New York federal court.

The allegation is part of a court filing adding AT&T, the nation's largest telephone company, as a defendant in a breach of privacy case filed earlier this month on behalf of Verizon Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp. customers. The suit alleges that the three carriers, the NSA and President George W. Bush violated the Telecommunications Act of 1934 and the U.S. Constitution, and seeks money damages.

``The Bush Administration asserted this became necessary after 9/11,'' plaintiff's lawyer Carl Mayer said in a telephone interview.``This undermines that assertion.''
The lawsuit is related to an alleged NSA program to record and store data on calls placed by subscribers. More than 30 suits have been filed over claims that the carriers, the three biggest U.S. telephone companies, violated the privacy rights of their customers by cooperating with the NSA in an effort to track alleged terrorists.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...

=======

VERIZON & AT&T SPY ON ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS
Telecom Whistleblower Discovers Circuit that Allows Access to All Systems on Wireless Carrier—Phone Calls, Text Messages, Emails and More / April 10, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4u8nla
Babak Pasdar is a computer security expert who was hired in 2003 to help restructure the tech infrastructure at a major wireless telecommunications company. What he found shocked him. The company had set up a system that gave a third party, presumably a governmental entity, access to every communication coming through that company’s infrastructure. This means every email, internet use, document transmission, video, text message, as well as the ability to listen to and record any phone call.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/10/telecom...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you're a communist sympathiser. Oh, btw, do you have any comments on your idol Putin given refuge to that great American traitor? Any Pravda coverage on that? Please enlighten us with a few extracts from that friendly American "English Pravda".
Second of all, how come it's ok for a British citizen, Jagger, to comment on American politics? Thought you told me often enough to butt out. Oh, he criticized the devil, Obama, so it's ok. Got it.
So, you base your above hate post on "it was reported". Good for you, as I see you sources are still impeccable, better even than Pravda or the Iranian minister of the interior who you also quoted.
Want to bet Mick Jagger leans to the left, want to bet Mick Jagger is an Obama fan? Wanna bet?
And, the Conservative Republican Cult Leader Rev. Sun Myung Moon who was the proprietor of the Washingtontimes.

lol

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

As for [Mick] Jagger, folks shouldn't be that surprised about his position on Obama.

Earlier this month, he revealed himself as a "closet conservative" while admitting a deep admiration towards former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and confusion about how some in his country celebrated her death.

Of course, his liberal fans likely will see that as sympathy for the devil.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

SWEET NEO CON
(M. Jagger/K. Richards)

You call yourself a Christian
I think that you're a hypocrite
You say you are a patriot
I think that you're a crock of shit

And listen, I love gasoline
I drink it every day
But it's getting very pricey
And who is going to pay

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con.... Yeah

It's liberty for all
'Cause democracy's our style
Unless you are against us
Then it's prison without trial

But one thing that is certain
Life is good at Haliburton
If you're really so astute
You should invest at Brown & Root.... Yeah

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con
If you turn out right
I'll eat my hat tonight

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah....

It's getting very scary
Yes, I'm frightened out of my wits
There's bombers in my bedroom
Yeah and it's giving me the shits

We must have loads more bases
To protect us from our foes
Who needs these foolish friendships
We're going it alone

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con
Where's the money gone
In the Pentagon

Yeah ha ha ha
Yeah, well, well

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
Neo con
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>In Birfoonistan if you repeat a fable three times it becomes true.

Justice LRS wrote, " Oh that's right, because Dr. Ukulele said it was so. LMAO!
"
Only if you click the heels of your slippers together while you say it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nuculur option 1,099,704
Engagement Ring 51 min rodeo3queen 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 1 hr Stanky Pete 7,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr 40ish 4,661
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••