BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161176 Jun 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
MSNBC is a joke and always has been.
This from a Foxnews.com adorator.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161177 Jun 25, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Pretty sad to witness all this undiagnosed mental illness among the birthers.
Get some help, people.
Well Tootzie, the a name like Grand Birther, you aught not to talk about who is sane and who is insane.

Location hidden

#161178 Jun 25, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Again? Barney Fife spends a lot of time "addressing" Obama ID Fraud. What, this is the 4th time Sherrif Barney will "address" the issue. He and his Over-The-Hill-Gang posse sure are busy.
A splendid time is guaranteed for all.
If they are of no significance, why did you reply? Worried any???

Location hidden

#161179 Jun 25, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I both know the whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.
Fox News and MSNBC are both corporate hack talking air heads loyal to these two corrupt parties.
Most Republicans are conservative in name only.
Most Democrats are liberal in name only.
Obamacare is not a liberal health plan which would have provided Single Payer, Medicare For All.
Obamacare is more accurately Romneycare which was endorsed by Bob Dole and the Heritage Foundation back in the 1990s.
Obama/Clinton, Bush/Cheney John Kerry, John McCain, et cetera are all corporate hacks loyal to Wall Street.
They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.
Your are right in that Obama Care is not a single-payers system as single-payer would not have passed Congress. Buttttttt, Obama Care was designed to fail and then what? Single-payer as Obama and the Progressives have wanted all along!!!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#161180 Jun 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if nebka knows the differences between a F-111 and a FB-111?
I just forgot to add the B
So for the Bush thing that is wrong.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#161181 Jun 25, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
++========
Was it Princeton or MIT which told you about DARK MATTER AND DARK ENERGY?
EINSTEIN WAS IN PRINCETON, WAS HE NOT, YET did he illustrate much ON DARK MATTER and dark energy?
He did support India's Ghandi , as he talked about global political matters much as well during his time.
Then tell what are dark age and dark force that PRINCETON OR MIT HAD TOLD YOU?
M.I.T.
Never been to Princeton.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/11/...

I don't have a degree in Einstein, so I am not so sure what his political views were.

Surely, this can be found in his biography page.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161182 Jun 25, 2013

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161183 Jun 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Huh?
Somehow, I think you were being chastised...somehow.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161184 Jun 25, 2013
Girlfriends in God Talk about Trusting God
by Sharon Jaynes

The apostle Paul instructed all Christians to “put on the full armor of God.” It’s a pretty snazzy outfit: the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the belt of truth, the sword of the Spirit, the sandals of the gospel of peace, and the shield of faith (Ephesians 6:13–17).

A woman dressed in that power suit is *armed and dangerous* when the Enemy[libTARDS] comes snooping around.

More:
http://www.wfcbookstore.com/firstchapter.asp...

)8~D>

Good Night Girl friends AND Guy friends
In other words *Patriots*...

:)

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armor of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

Please God ... Bless America <3
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#161185 Jun 25, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Yahoo! News Says Obama Was Born in…Kenya!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/22/ya...
Listen Here: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Address Obama ID Fraud Investigation Live June 28, 2013 - AUDIO HERE:
http://networkedblogs.com/MwGNT
Yahoo made a mistake, as did the publicist.

Re Sheriff Joe:

http://www.nationalreview.com/content/conspir...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161186 Jun 25, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/5ncsk
Thought that was a game...excited over nothing...lol
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161187 Jun 25, 2013
-------It's time to pull out the "Squirrel!" strategy again. Like China and Russia are going to go along with a global warming agenda. It's absolutely pointless unless these two countries as well as India are on board. China and Russia and playing Obama like a violin. Don't think they're all that concerned with Obama's global warming agenda. Talk about grabbing at straws. But this president is desperate to get his base chasing squirrels again.

==========

Except the Russians don't play with squirrels, as they teach the Chinese how to play the violin because Russians do better in musical instruments and ballet.
Once again, since Chairman Mao admired Russia's Stalin to seek as master for radicalism revolution in those days, these days the Chinese might seek the Russians to teach them to drone back and defeat US drones of violating rules of laws, if US dares to use spy like Fogle again to hunt for information of Snowden.

As Russians don't play with rabbits, squirrels or sand marbles, but the surveying using their fast jets of possible drone activation that China might be interested to be trained by Russians to implement the International law, while playing the role of climate change agenda.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161188 Jun 25, 2013
One More :)

MICK JAGGER DISSES OBAMA DURING CONCERT
Rocker zings prez on NSA surveillance
Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/mick-jagger-disses...

Lemonjello King 3 hours ago &#8722;
I can't get "BO" satisfaction...

Popeye Sailorman 6 hours ago

this time he apparently doesn't have 'sympathy for the devil'````````` Mick Jagger Tells DC Concert Crowd:'I Don't Think Obama Is Here But I'm Sure He's Listening In'
Read more:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

MidAmerica2 Once it becomes uncool to cheer for obama he is toast with the young crowd. He is only a celebrity and that is a fragile relationship easily broken.

dominoe4 MidAmerica2 True, true....when trust has gone out the window, and especially when hypocrisy is perceived, he will become the Milli-Vanilli of Presidents. And, rightfully so, considering his performance when the teleprompter is MIA (Milli-Vanilli ran offstage in panic when the record they were lip-synching to began skipping...for those who don't know.)

)8~D>

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161189 Jun 25, 2013
Albert Einstein believed that new space is created out of nothing. I just read that the other day that new space is created all tbe time, he believed.

Expansion of the universe is your proof.

There is no debunking Einstein.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161190 Jun 25, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Albert Einstein believed that new space is created out of nothing. I just read that the other day that new space is created all tbe time, he believed.
Expansion of the universe is your proof.
There is no debunking Einstein.
Space can also travel faster than light speed.(cool cosmos fact)

There is one problem with his theory but the circumstances are unfathomable. His theory may be fine and math could be the culprit.

We thought quantum mechanics would be the solution but it made the problem even worse... lots worse.

OR he is right and we just can't deal with it.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161191 Jun 25, 2013
I want to know the name, rank and serial number of the man who ordered the secret FISA Court to issue secret warrants to Verison and other telecommunications gaints to supply and furnish the NSA with a daily detailed update on all domestic metadata.

Since: Jun 13

Trumbull, CT

#161192 Jun 25, 2013
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Factcheck.org
Politifact.com
The LA Times
World Nut Daily
Have all examined his birth certificate and told everyone.
Seriously guys, do some research before you continue fighting certain theories. Thanks for that post, those sites make it hard to argue against the facts.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161193 Jun 25, 2013
Not really paranoid enough to think evil wants to destroy me and my family. I think evil probably has better things to do.

But, While we are suiting up...

I would like a...

Utility Belt
Shoes of Airwalk
ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL!!!!
...and some pants.

That is all I need...to ride comfortably in my TANK of science and reason.(Really, I could do without the ring)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161194 Jun 25, 2013
Christopher Destroys All Comers....

JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161195 Jun 25, 2013
Is the universe infinite since infinity is not well defined because it is too hugely big?

Is there the expansion of universe like two dumb-bell theory, that this universe is like one dumb-bell which expands into anther dumb-bell as another universe attached together calling as one bigger universe?

How is the means of expansion, i.e., by what way, by explosion in outer space?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min paddyomalley 1,110,730
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min dont drink the ko... 46,696
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 30 min Daily Schadenfreude 35
Amy 9-18 1 hr edogxxx 35
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr maurizio74 49,849
Abby 9-19 1 hr Kuuipo 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info