BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,078)

Showing posts 141,541 - 141,560 of173,496
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Because facts trump fables
In Birfoonistan if you repeat a fable three times it becomes true.
Justice LRS wrote:
Oh that's right, because Dr. Ukulele said it was so. LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Have you never seen blondes in a class studying physical chemistry, or you HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ONE chemistry class with women?
So if you have, just tell all you know about quantum mechanics, thermodynamics, diffusion, mass transfer, kinetic reaction, catalytic reaction, homogeneous and hetero chain reactions and simulation , etc., as these may exceed more than just basic chemistry, but are physical chemistry related.
Don't you know some blondes do pretty good in these things too, as more women are getting in science and engineering class more and more?
Who would have to look at some blonde at end of hall, but instead, just whisper to the blonde sitting next to one in the same class?
That is your inflation of obsession of blondes since you didn't get to tell what chemistry do you know by thinking you have good chemistry with blondes as you the day-dreamer.
I think this dude needs to have his medication adjusted.

BTW, I was a student in the P. chem class when the professor made that comment. I still recall how amazed we were when he would calculate logarithms in his head to five decimal places.

BTW, I used to teach a biochemisty class for nursing students at a university, as well as graduate classes for chem majors. One student, Renee, who was built like Christie Brinkley and had a face to match would wear short skirts and flash her panties just to get my attention. What a show it was!
wojar wrote:
Highly unlikely.'Highly unlikely' defined: A physical chemistry professor once remarked to his class, during a lecture on quantum chemistry, that all of the matter of which he was composed could rearrange itself at the other end of the lecture hall in the form of a gorgeous blonde, but it would be "highly unlikely".
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this dude needs to have his medication adjusted.
BTW, I was a student in the P. chem class when the professor made that comment. I still recall how amazed we were when he would calculate logarithms in his head to five decimal places.
BTW, I used to teach a biochemisty class for nursing students at a university, as well as graduate classes for chem majors. One student, Renee, who was built like Christie Brinkley and had a face to match would wear short skirts and flash her panties just to get my attention. What a show it was!
<quoted text>
===

Ahha, no one would not wonder why you are still addicted to say that was what a show in class with some woman wearing a skirt?

Because that seems to be a big deal for you seeing women wearing skirts, you are still showing the immature self in so speaking, by even talking that you did teach a chemistry class.

Yeah, that is what a joke, for how could they learn something, as you appeared to be studying blondes, instead of studying some new medication as a change from that you have been taking all along, in order to modify the pattern of your immature behavior, in addition that you do too much day dreaming, since you speak for yourself needing taking medication?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I knew you disposed of your Chinooks at bargain prices in 2001. Can you tell us who was in control of your government in 2001? PM Jean Chrétien! And what party was he a member of?
It seems the Liberals always gut their military!!!
Be patient, Rogue, I already answered the above, too long a reply as usual, but I hit the "Post comment" key and poof, nothing. Lost. Damn Topix is censoring me before even reading my post!! Just kidding, some kink somewhere I guess. I will just resume my too-long reply from memory.

Yes, Chrétien the Liberal sold the Chinooks.
Yes, Chrétien inherited the biggest deficit ever on record from the Conservative (read : Republican equivalent) gov't,$45 billion, and 7 successive ones before that.

Chrétien had to cut somewhere. He had choices, social security and health care or the military. He cut the military. Good for him, as spending taxpayers' money to save people, he figured, trumped military spending.

After 12 years, Chrétien and his successor Paul Martin created 6 successive surpluses, and the national debt was greatly, and I mean greatly reduced. In come the "small gov't" "non-deficit conservatives, 2006, and to imitate his hero GWB, our Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, immediately squanders all surpluses and comes up with a huge, and I mean huge deficit, understated at least five times. He's been PM six years now, has produced 5 deficits in a row and going strong.

Health care, social security, ahead of military spending. YES. Otherwise, you have all those weapons and nothing to defend, like the USSR in 1989.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, I was watching Fox news and when Obama started to speak, I decided it was a good time to walk my dogs!
MSNBC CUTS OFF OBAMA'S CLIMATE CHANGE SPEECH AFTER 41 SECONDS
After 15 years of no increase in global temperatures -- which decimates a huge majority of Climate Change models -- our anti-science president took to the stump today for what was promised as a major speech on what he was going to do by executive fiat to save the world. Of all three cable news networks, though, it was his own peanut gallery at MSNBC who bailed first, broadcasting only 41 seconds of the speech.
Fox News gave the president nearly five minutes. CNN covered the event for about eight minutes.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
GHo back in time , Rogue, and see how much TV time 2nd term presidents were allowed, unless there was a bad, huge, disaster. And, specially when climate change or whatever is the subject. Hey, that would cut into TV programs and the outcry, well, the outcry would be something to behold. Be fair, no one wants the president or any other politician cutting in to their wrasling or extreme fighting or Judge Judy or NASCAR.

Anyhow, Obama's not that good a speaker. He's too windy, too LONG in his responses and statements. No one's perfect, I suppose.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
===
Ahha, no one would not wonder why you are still addicted to say that was what a show in class with some woman wearing a skirt?
Because that seems to be a big deal for you seeing women wearing skirts, you are still showing the immature self in so speaking, by even talking that you did teach a chemistry class.
Yeah, that is what a joke, for how could they learn something, as you appeared to be studying blondes, instead of studying some new medication as a change from that you have been taking all along, in order to modify the pattern of your immature behavior, in addition that you do too much day dreaming, since you speak for yourself needing taking medication?
Huh?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Bob: "Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?" Jim: "You mean the Mexican gun running?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean SEAL Team 6 Extortion 17?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean the voter fraud?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean that 3 or 4 of Obama's friends were mysteriously murdered when they came forward with claims he was gay?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean the president demoralizing and breaking down the military?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean the Boston Bombing?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean the president wanting to kill Americans with drones without the benefit of the law?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy it was sold to the Chinese?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean the president arming the Muslim Brotherhood?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The IRS targeting conservatives?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The DOJ spying on the press?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and right after they declared bankruptcy the Chinese bought it?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, e-mails and everything else?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The president's ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons and falsely blaming the sequester?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The president's threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advise-and-consent role?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "HHS employees being given insider information on Medicare Advantage?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "I give up!... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million low-information voters stuck us again with the most corrupt administration in American history?" Bob: "THAT'S THE ONE" Enjoy life!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another summer TV re-run. Don't you get tire of repeating the same old unattributed and plagiarized stale jokes? At least, credit :
thestolzreport.blogspot.com/.../did-you-hear-... ;
Jun 17, 2013 – Person B:“You mean about the setting up of Seal Team 6?” Person A:... Did You Hear About the Obama Administration Scanda... Ben Long: A ...
Second time I have to link it.
But I did not get it from that source! I got it in an email from a friend. You do have friends, don't you?
And this source did not give credit to an author!
http://www.jeffersonreview.com/2013/06/did-yo...
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Pretty sad to witness all this undiagnosed mental illness among the birthers.

Get some help, people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Well, I was watching Fox news and when Obama started to speak, I decided it was a good time to walk my dogs! MSNBC CUTS OFF OBAMA'S CLIMATE CHANGE SPEECH AFTER 41 SECONDS After 15 years of no increase in global temperatures -- which decimates a huge majority of Climate Change models -- our anti-science president took to the stump today for what was promised as a major speech on what he was going to do by executive fiat to save the world. Of all three cable news networks, though, it was his own peanut gallery at MSNBC who bailed first, broadcasting only 41 seconds of the speech. Fox News gave the president nearly five minutes. CNN covered the event for about eight minutes. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/ ...
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
<quoted text>
GHo back in time , Rogue, and see how much TV time 2nd term presidents were allowed, unless there was a bad, huge, disaster. And, specially when climate change or whatever is the subject. Hey, that would cut into TV programs and the outcry, well, the outcry would be something to behold. Be fair, no one wants the president or any other politician cutting in to their wrasling or extreme fighting or Judge Judy or NASCAR.
Anyhow, Obama's not that good a speaker. He's too windy, too LONG in his responses and statements. No one's perfect, I suppose.
I did not know that MSNBC had "wrasling or extreme fighting or Judge Judy or NASCAR".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

<quoted text>
Be patient, Rogue, I already answered the above, too long a reply as usual, but I hit the "Post comment" key and poof, nothing. Lost. Damn Topix is censoring me before even reading my post!! Just kidding, some kink somewhere I guess. I will just resume my too-long reply from memory.
Yes, Chrétien the Liberal sold the Chinooks.
Yes, Chrétien inherited the biggest deficit ever on record from the Conservative (read : Republican equivalent) gov't,$45 billion, and 7 successive ones before that.
Chrétien had to cut somewhere. He had choices, social security and health care or the military. He cut the military. Good for him, as spending taxpayers' money to save people, he figured, trumped military spending.
After 12 years, Chrétien and his successor Paul Martin created 6 successive surpluses, and the national debt was greatly, and I mean greatly reduced. In come the "small gov't" "non-deficit conservatives, 2006, and to imitate his hero GWB, our Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, immediately squanders all surpluses and comes up with a huge, and I mean huge deficit, understated at least five times. He's been PM six years now, has produced 5 deficits in a row and going strong.
Health care, social security, ahead of military spending. YES. Otherwise, you have all those weapons and nothing to defend, like the USSR in 1989.
And the privatization of Petro-Canada and it's subsequent public sale had nothing to do with the economy while PM Chrétien was in office?

From Wiki: In his 2004 federal budget, Finance Minister Ralph Goodale pledged to sell the government's remaining stake in the company and by the end of the year it had sold its 19% stake, 49 million shares in all, for net proceeds of $3.2 billion.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

---------MOSCOW — Russia's foreign minister on Tuesday said that U.S. demands to extradite U.S. spy leaker Edward Snowden were "ungrounded and unacceptable." Interesting how Obama has ZERO influence and is the laughing stock of the world. Obama has lost all credibility, as the NY Times has said in writing. Obama said he was against all this spying when he was lying to get elected. Now he is a spying fascist on steroid. I'm glad Snowden embarrassed the jive-ass punk obama. Obama's policies are so misguided, this really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things. The man is a wimp.---------

=========

Obama is lacking the realization of the ramification of world reality.

When he extends the hacking of civilians in and out, it is difficult to find pals around the world.

He still doesn't understand today is 2013, not even 2003, that people of the globe have grown in big numbers and quantities of wishes wanting more righteous rights and liberty than 10 years ago.

From his so doing, it not only puts back rights of freedom backward, the immense purposeless direction to ask Russia to give back Snowden , looks like a fantasy and a fallacy.

Why would Russia extradite Snowden as it has popularity from the world demand to give Russians lots of credits to protect people from insane manipulation of events based on falsehood and groundless stand?
Besides, that is Russia which is a better deal while US makes its own bad, as the world looks on.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Bob: "Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?" Jim: "You mean the Mexican gun running?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean SEAL Team 6 Extortion 17?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean the voter fraud?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean that 3 or 4 of Obama's friends were mysteriously murdered when they came forward with claims he was gay?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean the president demoralizing and breaking down the military?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean the Boston Bombing?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean the president wanting to kill Americans with drones without the benefit of the law?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy it was sold to the Chinese?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "You mean the president arming the Muslim Brotherhood?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The IRS targeting conservatives?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The DOJ spying on the press?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and right after they declared bankruptcy the Chinese bought it?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, e-mails and everything else?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The president's ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons and falsely blaming the sequester?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The president's threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advise-and-consent role?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "HHS employees being given insider information on Medicare Advantage?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "I give up!... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million low-information voters stuck us again with the most corrupt administration in American history?" Bob: "THAT'S THE ONE" Enjoy life!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
But I did not get it from that source! I got it in an email from a friend. You do have friends, don't you?
==========

This says Obama has tons of scandals as they tell them.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the privatization of Petro-Canada and it's subsequent public sale had nothing to do with the economy while PM Chrétien was in office?
From Wiki: In his 2004 federal budget, Finance Minister Ralph Goodale pledged to sell the government's remaining stake in the company and by the end of the year it had sold its 19% stake, 49 million shares in all, for net proceeds of $3.2 billion.
Yes, all of that to bring down the debt. And even the Liberals believed that the gov't should not be in the business of exploring and selling oil and gas. This time I strongly disagree, we should've kept Petro Canada, enlarged it even and eventually nationalize the whole industry at fair acquisition prices, have it run by "franchisees" (could be Exxon, or Shell, why not?) but with all energy policies set by the gov't. And a guarantee of lower prices at the pump.

I believe we sold Petro Canada for a total of $13 billion. How stupid. Imagine how much we would have earned since the damn thing was sold, and kept on earning. Stupid that was.

Nice, though, that you seem to know something of your Northern neighbour. Most Americans know squat about Canada, except for those damn cold fronts and snow that come down on the US from here, lol. The other day, CNN spelled Ottawa Ottowa. I must say, though, not always a bad thing to be unknown and ignored. We go our way, we are doing sort of okay, all we need to do now is kick those conservatives outa there and restore a real Liberal gov't.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
So you plagiarized a plagiarized text. Okay. You said I'm not too good on links. Well, I just copied and pasted your first sentence, googled it and up it came.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Well, I was watching Fox news and when Obama started to speak, I decided it was a good time to walk my dogs! MSNBC CUTS OFF OBAMA'S CLIMATE CHANGE SPEECH AFTER 41 SECONDS After 15 years of no increase in global temperatures -- which decimates a huge majority of Climate Change models -- our anti-science president took to the stump today for what was promised as a major speech on what he was going to do by executive fiat to save the world. Of all three cable news networks, though, it was his own peanut gallery at MSNBC who bailed first, broadcasting only 41 seconds of the speech. Fox News gave the president nearly five minutes. CNN covered the event for about eight minutes. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/ ...
I did not know that MSNBC had "wrasling or extreme fighting or Judge Judy or NASCAR".
You're right, birthers and tea partyer4s don't watch MSNBC, a few notches above their station.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Huh?
I think he said you're FOS. Just a guess. He's right too. Even Dr. Ukulele agrees! LMAO!
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Congress and the FISA judges rely on NSA to be truthful but who is making sure the NSA is honest? The administration???
Now you finally got a taste of how liberals felt for 8 years of Bush/Cheney.

The prostitutes in Congress never cared about the average Joe and Jane.

http://www.commondreams.org/video/2013/06/25-...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly unlikely.
'Highly unlikely' defined: A physical chemistry professor once remarked to his class, during a lecture on quantum chemistry, that all of the matter of which he was composed could rearrange itself at the other end of the lecture hall in the form of a gorgeous blonde, but it would be "highly unlikely".
Truth is stranger than fiction.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

MSNBC is a joke and always has been.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

<quoted text>
I'm afraid her/his cookies got deleted a long time ago LMAO (wingman LRS tm reg'd)
Or maybe the bogeyman took them.

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141,541 - 141,560 of173,496
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,071,147
Amy 7-9 1 hr NWmoon 9
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 1 hr Lynn 13
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 245
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,572
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,487
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,086
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 97,408
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••