BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#161198 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was Obumbler issued a new BC when his original was/is on file?
Duh
No one gets the original Mr. Liars or no copies could ever be issued. The 07 certificate is the official computer generated BC issued to all new born Hawaiians and others seeking a copy. The long form is a copy of the original document on file. Got a clue to what certified copy of the original means?

“On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted A CERTIFIED COPY OF HIS ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH”
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama....

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161199 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are of no significance, why did you reply? Worried any???
I suppose Billy Ringo has reason to worry after 0-9, 0-535, 0-50 and 0-208, not mention all senior repubs to 0. Yeah, he's worried all right.

Ottawa

#161200 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Girlfriends in God Talk about Trusting God
by Sharon Jaynes
The apostle Paul instructed all Christians to “put on the full armor of God.” It’s a pretty snazzy outfit: the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the belt of truth, the sword of the Spirit, the sandals of the gospel of peace, and the shield of faith (Ephesians 6:13–17).
A woman dressed in that power suit is *armed and dangerous* when the Enemy[libTARDS] comes snooping around.
More:
http://www.wfcbookstore.com/firstchapter.asp...
)8~D>
Good Night Girl friends AND Guy friends
In other words *Patriots*...
:)
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Armor of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Please God ... Bless America <3
Epistle, St.Paul :

But I should like you to understand that

the head of every man is Christ,

the head of woman is man,

and the head of Christ is God.

For any man to pray or to prophesy with his head covered shows disrespect for his head. And for a woman to pray or prophesy with her head uncovered shows disrespect for her head; it is exactly the same as if she had her hair shaved off. Indeed, if a woman does go without a veil, she would have her hair cut off too; but if it is a shameful thing for a woman to have her hair cut off or shaved off, then she should wear veil. But for a man it is not right to have his head covered, since he is the image of God and reflects God's glory, but woman is the reflection of man's glory. For man did not come from woman; no, woman came from man; nor was man created for the sake of man: and this is why it is right for a woman to wear on her head a sign of the authority over her, because of the angels.

Decide for yourselves: does it seem fitting that a woman should pray to God without a veil? Does not nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him, but when a woman has long hair, it is her glory? After all her hair was given to her to be a covering.

Plenty of the above to come if you'd like. Do you know the word "misogynous"?
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#161201 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are right in that Obama Care is not a single-payers system as single-payer would not have passed Congress. Buttttttt, Obama Care was designed to fail and then what? Single-payer as Obama and the Progressives have wanted all along!!!
Baloney, all the corporate Democrats including Obama were against Single Payer.

They used the same template as Bush/Cheney Senior Citizen Prescription Drugs bills of 2003 & 2006.

I am elated to see you finally admitting that Obamacare was a Republican plan.

You have made progress.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#161202 Jun 26, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought that was a game...excited over nothing...lol
I taught games.

lol

Ottawa

#161203 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
One More :)
MICK JAGGER DISSES OBAMA DURING CONCERT
Rocker zings prez on NSA surveillance
Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/mick-jagger-disses...
Lemonjello King 3 hours ago &#8722;
I can't get "BO" satisfaction...
Popeye Sailorman 6 hours ago
this time he apparently doesn't have 'sympathy for the devil'````````` Mick Jagger Tells DC Concert Crowd:'I Don't Think Obama Is Here But I'm Sure He's Listening In'
Read more:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
MidAmerica2 Once it becomes uncool to cheer for obama he is toast with the young crowd. He is only a celebrity and that is a fragile relationship easily broken.
dominoe4 MidAmerica2 True, true....when trust has gone out the window, and especially when hypocrisy is perceived, he will become the Milli-Vanilli of Presidents. And, rightfully so, considering his performance when the teleprompter is MIA (Milli-Vanilli ran offstage in panic when the record they were lip-synching to began skipping...for those who don't know.)
)8~D>
First of all, you're a communist sympathiser. Oh, btw, do you have any comments on your idol Putin given refuge to that great American traitor? Any Pravda coverage on that? Please enlighten us with a few extracts from that friendly American "English Pravda".

Second of all, how come it's ok for a British citizen, Jagger, to comment on American politics? Thought you told me often enough to butt out. Oh, he criticized the devil, Obama, so it's ok. Got it.

So, you base your above hate post on "it was reported". Good for you, as I see you sources are still impeccable, better even than Pravda or the Iranian minister of the interior who you also quoted.

Want to bet Mick Jagger leans to the left, want to bet Mick Jagger is an Obama fan? Wanna bet?

Ottawa

#161204 Jun 26, 2013
corr : "giving" and "your".
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#161205 Jun 26, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
I want to know the name, rank and serial number of the man who ordered the secret FISA Court to issue secret warrants to Verison and other telecommunications gaints to supply and furnish the NSA with a daily detailed update on all domestic metadata.
I'm sure Bush and Cheney knows were all the bones are buried.

----------

Spy Agency Sought U.S. Call Records Before 9/11, Lawyers Say
http://tinyurl.com/egle8 June 30, 2006
(Bloomberg)-- The U.S. National Security Agency asked AT&T Inc. to help it set up a domestic call monitoring site seven months before the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, lawyers claimed June 23 in court papers filed in New York federal court.

The allegation is part of a court filing adding AT&T, the nation's largest telephone company, as a defendant in a breach of privacy case filed earlier this month on behalf of Verizon Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp. customers. The suit alleges that the three carriers, the NSA and President George W. Bush violated the Telecommunications Act of 1934 and the U.S. Constitution, and seeks money damages.

``The Bush Administration asserted this became necessary after 9/11,'' plaintiff's lawyer Carl Mayer said in a telephone interview.``This undermines that assertion.''
The lawsuit is related to an alleged NSA program to record and store data on calls placed by subscribers. More than 30 suits have been filed over claims that the carriers, the three biggest U.S. telephone companies, violated the privacy rights of their customers by cooperating with the NSA in an effort to track alleged terrorists.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...

=======

VERIZON & AT&T SPY ON ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS
Telecom Whistleblower Discovers Circuit that Allows Access to All Systems on Wireless Carrier—Phone Calls, Text Messages, Emails and More / April 10, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4u8nla
Babak Pasdar is a computer security expert who was hired in 2003 to help restructure the tech infrastructure at a major wireless telecommunications company. What he found shocked him. The company had set up a system that gave a third party, presumably a governmental entity, access to every communication coming through that company’s infrastructure. This means every email, internet use, document transmission, video, text message, as well as the ability to listen to and record any phone call.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/10/telecom...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#161206 Jun 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you're a communist sympathiser. Oh, btw, do you have any comments on your idol Putin given refuge to that great American traitor? Any Pravda coverage on that? Please enlighten us with a few extracts from that friendly American "English Pravda".
Second of all, how come it's ok for a British citizen, Jagger, to comment on American politics? Thought you told me often enough to butt out. Oh, he criticized the devil, Obama, so it's ok. Got it.
So, you base your above hate post on "it was reported". Good for you, as I see you sources are still impeccable, better even than Pravda or the Iranian minister of the interior who you also quoted.
Want to bet Mick Jagger leans to the left, want to bet Mick Jagger is an Obama fan? Wanna bet?
And, the Conservative Republican Cult Leader Rev. Sun Myung Moon who was the proprietor of the Washingtontimes.

lol

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161207 Jun 26, 2013
As for [Mick] Jagger, folks shouldn't be that surprised about his position on Obama.

Earlier this month, he revealed himself as a "closet conservative" while admitting a deep admiration towards former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and confusion about how some in his country celebrated her death.

Of course, his liberal fans likely will see that as sympathy for the devil.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

#161208 Jun 26, 2013
SWEET NEO CON
(M. Jagger/K. Richards)

You call yourself a Christian
I think that you're a hypocrite
You say you are a patriot
I think that you're a crock of shit

And listen, I love gasoline
I drink it every day
But it's getting very pricey
And who is going to pay

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con.... Yeah

It's liberty for all
'Cause democracy's our style
Unless you are against us
Then it's prison without trial

But one thing that is certain
Life is good at Haliburton
If you're really so astute
You should invest at Brown & Root.... Yeah

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con
If you turn out right
I'll eat my hat tonight

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah....

It's getting very scary
Yes, I'm frightened out of my wits
There's bombers in my bedroom
Yeah and it's giving me the shits

We must have loads more bases
To protect us from our foes
Who needs these foolish friendships
We're going it alone

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con
Where's the money gone
In the Pentagon

Yeah ha ha ha
Yeah, well, well

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
Neo con
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161209 Jun 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>In Birfoonistan if you repeat a fable three times it becomes true.

Justice LRS wrote, " Oh that's right, because Dr. Ukulele said it was so. LMAO!
"
Only if you click the heels of your slippers together while you say it

Ottawa

#161210 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As for [Mick] Jagger, folks shouldn't be that surprised about his position on Obama.
Earlier this month, he revealed himself as a "closet conservative" while admitting a deep admiration towards former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and confusion about how some in his country celebrated her death.
Of course, his liberal fans likely will see that as sympathy for the devil.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Not at all. Even though I was wary of Thatcher while she "reigned", I believed some of her moves were well thought-out. That is, until privatized electricity and water rates, not to mention rail tickets aand lax rail safety "non-measures", skyrocketed. Then, her obstinate backing of gentle and kind Pinochet. I have a suspicion Jagger may have changed his mind on her. I agree with him on lack of respect for Thatcher when she was put to rest.

And even if he backed her fully, why call that "sympathy for the devil"? He has a right to his opinion.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161211 Jun 26, 2013
You're digging a bottomless pit when it is the one and only President Barack Obama who in actual fact put the United State's spy apparatus on steroids.
Shame on him. The country is orders of magnitude less safe because of his ploy to circumvent the law and the Constitution's Fourth Amendment against unreasonable searches and seizures.

Moreno Valley, CA

#161212 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that done of Obama's documents, are real documents. You show us any Hawaii BC or CoLB that looks like Obama's? They aren't any!!!
The state of Hawaii says all new birth documents look like Obama’s, Rogue says they don’t.

I believe we all saw CNN walk Stig Waidelich (born hours after Obama) to the HDoH and purchase his BC. Of course all save the ignorant birfoon can plainly see Stigs BC looks exactly like Obama’s.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/25/birthe...

Point well established is that no one doubts Stig was born in Hawaii even though he has the same BC and his birth was announced in the same newspapers.

Ottawa

#161213 Jun 26, 2013
For Rogue. You'll especially appreciate the last two pictures. Outstanding. If the link does not work as usual, just google "Times when you just have to trust the pilot".

www.lifesupporters.com ›...› General Discussion › Inspirational&#8206;

Ottawa

#161214 Jun 26, 2013
What the hell - life supporters? I am computer-screwed for sure. Yeah, just go to "Times when..."

Moreno Valley, CA

#161215 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Obama’s Eligibility Attorney Behind Illegal IRS Targeting
https://usjf.net/2013/06/obamas-eligibility-a...
mavie
2 days ago
This all started back in 2008 when Obama’s eligibility was not seriously questioned, much less investigated to the fullest. There has been so much evidence of his > ineligibility < that it stuns me to just think that no one in Congress or the Justice Department had the guts to push for a thorough investigation before he was even put on the ballot. To have allowed him to be a presidential candidate without verifying his eligibility is truly a lack of responsibility and dereliction of duty on the part of all concerned. I truly believe that Congress and the Justice Department, along with those entrusted with upholding our voting laws are to blame and should be held accountable.
I say get this eligibility question settled first, and then invalidate everything Obama has shoved down our throats. After that, press charges accordingly. Had this issue been settled in 2008, we would not be on the verge of losing our country and what it has been for over 230 years.
How can one person in less than five (5) years destroy our 230+ year old country?? America has to wake up and get off the complacency stage and back into the “fight for our country” stage. Go back and read our history to find out the “how and why” our country was founded. At the same time, you will understand why our Constitution and Bill of Rights are written as they are. Our Founders knew from experience what a tyrannical government was capable of doing. God Bless America and may all our enemies, both foreign and domestic, be brought to justice.
``````````
A~M~E~N
``````````
Rachel Maddow Goes Bonkers Over Birthers
I love to see liberals lose it ...
June 19, 2013 @ NewsEditor
https://usjf.net/2013/06/rachel-maddow-goes-b...
John
4 days ago
How much does this idiot woman make covering up for her masters in this corrupt government? Does anyone really take her seriously? What a total JOKE she is...
Lisa Smith
4 days ago
Poor Rachel. She doesn't even know she was born a man!
Elleryqueen
4 days ago
Speaking of birth. This broad wasn't born. She was issued.
Sorry AL, but the issue was investigated thoroughly at the time by the Clinton and McCain campaigns as well as every news organization in the country and the allegations were found to be erroneous then as well as now.

The difference is that Clinton and McCain not only know what a certified BC proves, they know what an NBC is as well. As with all sane individuals they knew it was absolutely nothing to see there.

Seriously, the eligibility question was settled back in 08. That the ignorant birfoon to date has not come to this realization is simply a testament to his ignorance.

As for Rachel Maddow, it’s always amusing when one who hasn’t finished the 8th grade has the nerve to call a Stanford graduate, Rhodes Scholar and Doctor of Philosophy an idiot.

Ottawa

#161216 Jun 26, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Space can also travel faster than light speed.(cool cosmos fact)
There is one problem with his theory but the circumstances are unfathomable. His theory may be fine and math could be the culprit.
We thought quantum mechanics would be the solution but it made the problem even worse... lots worse.
OR he is right and we just can't deal with it.
I believe I'll just let you, Albert Einstein and Niels Bohr argue this one out, thank you. I've read of the latter two, have reacted with "hmmmmm" and "ohhhhh", garnered a sentiment of total amazement and helplessness, faced with these two giants and of course with you too, my friend, as you have a talent for vulgarizing** a subject that is to me, inscrutable.

** I prefer the French version, namely "vulgariser or vulgarisation".

Ottawa

#161217 Jun 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry AL, but the issue was investigated thoroughly at the time by the Clinton and McCain campaigns as well as every news organization in the country and the allegations were found to be erroneous then as well as now.
The difference is that Clinton and McCain not only know what a certified BC proves, they know what an NBC is as well. As with all sane individuals they knew it was absolutely nothing to see there.
Seriously, the eligibility question was settled back in 08. That the ignorant birfoon to date has not come to this realization is simply a testament to his ignorance.
As for Rachel Maddow, it’s always amusing when one who hasn’t finished the 8th grade has the nerve to call a Stanford graduate, Rhodes Scholar and Doctor of Philosophy an idiot.
You're so right. Next thing you know, Rogue will be asking for her "Rhodes Scholar" diploma. And the following homophobic stupid comment is so common among right wingers, tea partyers and birthers. It's their only reply, ad hominem, all they know :

"Poor Rachel. She doesn't even know she was born a man!
Elleryqueen".

Reeks of jealousy, extreme envy and failure. American Putin/Pravda Lady routinely associates with that ilk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Trish 1,191,834
abby03-02-15 1 hr Kuuipo 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Graham Cracker 51,364
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 51,524
amy 3-3-15 3 hr Mister Tonka 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Cold Front 69,128
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Non _cents 5,719
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board