BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Kelly

Rochester, NY

#161126 Jun 25, 2013
What I do know is that there is a certificate of live birth on the internet. No official certificate with raised seal. When my children wanted working papers to deliver newspapers, they needed more than the certificate of live birth. We had to purchase the official certificate.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#161127 Jun 25, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in science, always did.
Right now it is accepted theory.
Maybe a thousand years from now it could all change and the science was off the mark.
Or maybe Jesus will come back today and cause it all to be moot.
???
Highly unlikely.

'Highly unlikely' defined: A physical chemistry professor once remarked to his class, during a lecture on quantum chemistry, that all of the matter of which he was composed could rearrange itself at the other end of the lecture hall in the form of a gorgeous blonde, but it would be "highly unlikely".

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161128 Jun 25, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
It is possible that you keep deleting your cookies so your post deletes also.
I constantly delete my cookies.
Just a suggestion.
I'm afraid her/his cookies got deleted a long time ago LMAO (wingman LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#161129 Jun 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bob: "Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?"
Jim: "You mean the Mexican gun running?"
Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: "You mean SEAL Team 6 Extortion 17?"
Jim: "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?"
Jim: "You mean the voter fraud?"
Jim: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
Jim: "You mean that 3 or 4 of Obama's friends were mysteriously murdered when they came forward with claims he was gay?"
Jim: "You mean the president demoralizing and breaking down the military?"
Jim: "You mean the Boston Bombing?"
Jim: "You mean the president wanting to kill Americans with drones without the benefit of the law?"
Jim: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy it was sold to the Chinese?"
Jim: "You mean the president arming the Muslim Brotherhood?"
Jim: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"
Jim: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
Jim: "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?"
Jim: "Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and right after they declared bankruptcy the Chinese bought it?"
Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, e-mails and everything else?"
Jim: "The president's ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons and falsely blaming the sequester?"
Jim: "The president's threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?"
Jim: "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?"
Jim: "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?"
Jim: "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advise-and-consent role?"
Jim: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Jim: "HHS employees being given insider information on Medicare Advantage?"
Jim: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Jim: "I give up!... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million low-information voters stuck us again with the most corrupt administration in American history?"
Bob: "THAT'S THE ONE"
Enjoy life!
Another summer TV re-run. Don't you get tire of repeating the same old unattributed and plagiarized stale jokes? At least, credit :

thestolzreport.blogspot.com/.../did-you-hear-... ;

Jun 17, 2013 – Person B:“You mean about the setting up of Seal Team 6?” Person A:... Did You Hear About the Obama Administration Scanda... Ben Long: A ...

Second time I have to link it.

Ottawa

#161130 Jun 25, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriffs May Legally File Charges Against Barack Hussein Obama To Remove From Office
http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/02/03/unite...
You really don't mind making a fool of yourself publicly?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161131 Jun 25, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriffs May Legally File Charges Against Barack Hussein Obama To Remove From Office
Sure thing Sparky.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161132 Jun 25, 2013
Kelly wrote:
What I do know is that there is a certificate of live birth on the internet. No official certificate with raised seal. When my children wanted working papers to deliver newspapers, they needed more than the certificate of live birth. We had to purchase the official certificate.
You lie
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#161133 Jun 25, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
That article as posted on February 3. Nearly four months have passed, and they haven't filed any "charges" yet.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161134 Jun 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie
Sorry, Kelly is correct. You are incorrect as usual, Mr. KKK.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#161135 Jun 25, 2013
Kelly wrote:
Answer: The image of the seal does not show up on the scan into pdf of the long form birth certificate. But it does show up on the photographic image of the back of the short form, and the short form is THE OFFICIAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE. So, you are wrong, there certainly an OFFICIAL birth certificate with a raised seal. We can see one of them, and the officials in Hawaii confirmed that they affixed the seal to the other and a member of the press stated that she had felt it.

HOWEVER, the short form along is sufficient, and here it is (third photo from the top):

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161136 Jun 25, 2013

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Texas , was being interviewed
by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The discussion came
around to deer hunting. The journalist asked,'What do you think is the last
thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it,'Are you my
friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?

Nugent replied,'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care
about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can
I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in
Congress.'
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#161137 Jun 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Kelly is correct. You are incorrect as usual, Mr. KKK.
Sorry Romper, You are wrong. As always
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161138 Jun 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Romper, You are wrong. As always
Oh that's right, because Dr. Ukulele said it was so. LMAO!
LNC Llin

United States

#161139 Jun 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: The image of the seal does not show up on the scan into pdf of the long form birth certificate. But it does show up on the photographic image of the back of the short form, and the short form is THE OFFICIAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE. So, you are wrong, there certainly an OFFICIAL birth certificate with a raised seal. We can see one of them, and the officials in Hawaii confirmed that they affixed the seal to the other and a member of the press stated that she had felt it.
HOWEVER, the short form along is sufficient, and here it is (third photo from the top):
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-...
Birthers part of the plan to distract republicans

Location hidden

#161140 Jun 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another summer TV re-run. Don't you get tire of repeating the same old unattributed and plagiarized stale jokes? At least, credit :
thestolzreport.blogspot.com/.../did-you-hear-... ;
Jun 17, 2013 – Person B:“You mean about the setting up of Seal Team 6?” Person A:... Did You Hear About the Obama Administration Scanda... Ben Long: A ...
Second time I have to link it.
I see you still haven't m]learned how to posy a link that works.
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#161141 Jun 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh that's right, because Dr. Ukulele said it was so. LMAO!
No. Because facts trump fables

Location hidden

#161142 Jun 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I rarely give a source, as 99% of what I write here, I just know. However, when asked for a source to buttress what I wrote, I instantly do so, unlike you. My source is the one you just gave, as I read it yesterday in The Citizen and today in "LeDroit", our French-language daily.
When purchasing military equipment, the cost of, in this case, helicopters, is ALWAYS predicated and established on initial purchase plus maintenance/operations for the life of the aircraft. That's the way it is done, Rogue, you ought to know that. I had written $300 million each. I was wrong. It's more like $3.35 million.
Now, you may think YOUR military is stupid. It is. But we beat 'em. We had a fleet of 10 Chinooks prior to 2002 when we joined the US in Afghanistan. We had disposed of our fleet of Chinooks a couple years prior to 2001 by selling them at bargain prices to the Netherlands. Then came our participation in Afghanistan and a huge need for heavy helicopters. What to do? We leased Chinooks from, you guessed it, the Dutch . The cost? Many times over what we sold them for and the best part is, we don't get to keep them, we have to return them to the Netherlands, ergo our purchase of 15 news ones.
Our, your military, share one common thread with its international friends and foes, and it makes no difference what country, and that is, stupidity. Uniforms seem to weigh on their brains. And Rogue will say this proves I hate the military. No way. I'm talking top brass here, no one else. They start "losing it" around "Colonel time", when it goes to their heads and clouds their judgement. Exceptions, yes, but mostly in the past.
Yep, I knew you disposed of your Chinooks at bargain prices in 2001. Can you tell us who was in control of your government in 2001? PM Jean Chrétien! And what party was he a member of?
It seems the Liberals always gut their military!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161143 Jun 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Because facts trump fables
Well, Ukulele said so as well. LMAO!

Location hidden

#161144 Jun 25, 2013
Well, I was watching Fox news and when Obama started to speak, I decided it was a good time to walk my dogs!

MSNBC CUTS OFF OBAMA'S CLIMATE CHANGE SPEECH AFTER 41 SECONDS
After 15 years of no increase in global temperatures -- which decimates a huge majority of Climate Change models -- our anti-science president took to the stump today for what was promised as a major speech on what he was going to do by executive fiat to save the world. Of all three cable news networks, though, it was his own peanut gallery at MSNBC who bailed first, broadcasting only 41 seconds of the speech.
Fox News gave the president nearly five minutes. CNN covered the event for about eight minutes.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

Ottawa

#161145 Jun 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still haven't m]learned how to posy a link that works.
Don't try to skirt around this one. I suspected it would not work, so I reproduced the first lines of the article. Fact is, that is where you got your plagiarized item. Have you no pride, reproducing stuff you didn't write? Did you think for a second we thought you "wrote" this? Did you "forget" the reference? Suuuuuure. Second time in a row you forget it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,313
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min concern cirizen 51,263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min OzRitz 49,237
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Mover 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,100
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 6 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance