BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
141,481 - 141,500 of 176,797 Comments Last updated 52 min ago
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
Being around longer certainly doesn't make you more correct.
A lot of gods predate Yahweh.
This isn't some sort of trick.
I want a Christian's opinion on why the Mormons are wrong.
We know the origins of Mormanism are highly questionable.
But, so are Christianity's.
So, preferably without using the "my book is right, your book is wrong" argument (objectively they cancel each other out)
Let them have it. If you would be so kind.
Well, technically, if you believe in Jesus, all is ONE BODY together.

==========
Luke 9:49-50

49 “Master,” said John,“we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him, because he is not one of us.”

50 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said,“for whoever is not against you is for you.”
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS has been used as a weapon since Kennedy...probably before that too.
Obama's administration just put the pedal to the floor.
It has all the signs of reckless abandon that the rest of his schemes do.
Isn't it time to look outside of the one party system? The dems are on the outside what the reps are on the inside and vica-versa.
It truly doesn't matter which side wins anymore.
More espionage
More underhanded deals for big profit
More rights taken away
More power to the executive branch
More trespass on our privacy
More war
More programmed state sponsored media
More money spent
More diminishing returns
More lies
More cash for bankers
More under-employment
Doesn't it ever get old?
We need a NO CONFIDENCE ballot.
I think that one little box would fix an awful lot of what has been happening to America.
A huge step forward to becoming an actual democracy.
You know...like Jefferson wanted.
I agree,the IRS has operated with way too much power,for way too long.
Heres the,"but."

Never have they so flagrantly flaunted their power,or,felt so secure in their total disregard for accountability as they have since Oblamer took office.
They are a direct bi-product of the very leadership tasked to lead them.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Scrutiny,
In 25 words or less, would you please tell Wojar everything factual now known to date about dark energy and dark matter.
Thanks, loose
LOL...25 words?

Have you read me before?

Dark Energy- is a force that seems to work opposite of gravity. It is responsible for the exponential speed of expansion in the Universe. It also has the potential to fold the Universe back on itself and crush everything back into a singularity. Or...it may catapult the Universe into heat death. There is more unknown about dark energy than any other thing in the Universe.

It is thus far undetectable by our technology.

It seems to be a property of empty space. All we really know is that it is there.

Dark Matter is actual matter that we can not measure. It is ethereal.(how cool is that?)

But it has undeniable mass. It was discovered by a scientist making a computer model showing how galaxies form. No matter how many times he tried the galaxy would fly apart.

To fix this he increased the gravity about 5 times of available mass.(what we can see...stars, planets...etc)

A perfect spiral galaxy was the result.

So...what provides the extra mass?

Dark Matter.

We CAN detect dark matter through a process called Gravitational lensing.

Basically we shoot a beam of light through empty space and the gravity of the dark matter will bend the light.

What we can see when we look into the sky is about 4% of the matter there is. Meaning..all stars..planets...comets..nebul a..etc. make up only 4% of the Universe.

Dark matter is about 28% of the mass of the Universe.

The rest is dark energy.

Hope this helped...tried to keep it as basic as possible.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS has been used as a weapon since Kennedy...probably before that too.
Obama's administration just put the pedal to the floor.
It has all the signs of reckless abandon that the rest of his schemes do.
Isn't it time to look outside of the one party system? The dems are on the outside what the reps are on the inside and vica-versa.
It truly doesn't matter which side wins anymore.
More espionage
More underhanded deals for big profit
More rights taken away
More power to the executive branch
More trespass on our privacy
More war
More programmed state sponsored media
More money spent
More diminishing returns
More lies
More cash for bankers
More under-employment
Doesn't it ever get old?
We need a NO CONFIDENCE ballot.
I think that one little box would fix an awful lot of what has been happening to America.
A huge step forward to becoming an actual democracy.
You know...like Jefferson wanted.
Kennedy?

Just ask Al Capone about the IRS. LOL

There are over 70,000 pages in the Tax Code because both corrupt parties used it to benefit their friends.(Donors).

Exxon/Mobil, AT&T, Et Cetera!

----------

"We can have democracy in this country or we can have great concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, but we cannot have both."

--Louis Brandeis
Supreme Court Justice

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

--Edward Dowling

Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.

--Benito Mussolini
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Still mad that I made you cry, huh? Get over it. Do you wake up whining and lying every morning? What say you Mr. KKK?
More Romper fables. Gonna run home and hide behind Mommie again PussBoi?

BTW - I'm sure your Lil KajunKlanKrappers club wouldn't allow me to join - my heritage doesn't fit your demographic

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
250,000 years? REALLY? How would Dawkins know that to be factual?
The Bible says 6,000.
Who really knows?
Being interested in astrophysics is noble.
Maybe GOD has more earths in other galaxies?
Naturally, with more Suns.
It damn well better be noble!
I am certainly not in it for the money.

Well, as I said I am not a biologist. Dawkins is the most respected in the field. Wojar may be a better person to ask.

Francis Collins was a leader for the human genome project.
Also a SERIOUS Christian.

He says 100,000 minimum.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to have the record when dealing with Mr. Liars.
It is Mr. Liars who has been tangled in his own statements. What kind of nutjob cannot understand the difference between paraphrase and direct quote?
Answer, the kind of nutjob who tries to prove Noah's flood with 'geologic evidence' using a link to a creationist young Earth pseudoscience site.
Answer, the kind of nutjob who insists that the only certified BC that would prove birth facts is one certified at the time of birth registration and given to the mother.
BTW, "the entire thread" is a reference to the entire thread of the relevant conversation, not the entire contents of this forum.
However, I do have an open source web crawler that uses a SQL database, so I could, with relative ease, keep a record of everything said here in this forum. It's called IT.
<quoted text>
More whining and mumbling from the drooling toesap. Wow. Imagine that. BTW, you still haven't shown me where I said it was requirement. LMAO! Now, take your loss like a man and quit crying, spanky.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
It damn well better be noble!
I am certainly not in it for the money.
Well, as I said I am not a biologist. Dawkins is the most respected in the field. Wojar may be a better person to ask.
Francis Collins was a leader for the human genome project.
Also a SERIOUS Christian.
He says 100,000 minimum.
Bottom line its all speculation.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

bbl

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
More whining and mumbling from the drooling toesap. Wow. Imagine that. BTW, you still haven't shown me where I said it was requirement. LMAO! Now, take your loss like a man and quit crying, spanky.
Maybe this could help.

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/...

But if he couldn't get in in middle school, it's probably hopeless.
wojar wrote:
It's good to have the record when dealing with Mr. Liars. It is Mr. Liars who has been tangled in his own statements.
What kind of nutjob cannot understand the difference between paraphrase and direct quote?
Answer, the kind of nutjob who tries to prove Noah's flood with 'geologic evidence' using a link to a creationist young Earth pseudoscience site.
Answer, the kind of nutjob who insists that the only certified BC that would prove birth facts is one certified at the time of birth registration and given to the mother.
BTW, "the entire thread" is a reference to the entire thread of the relevant conversation, not the entire contents of this forum. However, I do have an open source web crawler that uses a SQL database, so I could, with relative ease, keep a record of everything said here in this forum. It's called IT.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Okay folks, keep moving. nothing here. ignore the man behind the curtain! Ah, how about that Ed Snowden guy? Keep moving! nothing here. Ah, how about the Global Warming crisis? We need to save the Earth!!!

Do new IRS revelations prove there is no Tea Party scandal?
By Peter Weber | The Week –

The new head of the tax agency says the IRS targeted lefty groups seeking tax-exempt status, too
The Internal Revenue Service probably won't ever be popular, but its reputation has taken a big hit since revelations in May that several dozen conservative-sounding applicants for tax-exempt status were singled out for special scrutiny. Officials at the IRS's Cincinnati office used "Be On the Look Out" (BOLO) lists with an evolving (and devolving) list of terms, including "Tea Party," "patriot," or "9/12."
The subsequent shake-up at the IRS brought in a new commissioner, Danny Werfel, who said on Monday that the use of BOLO lists continued until at least April, that he'd formally put a stop to the spreadsheets last week — and that the breadth of the search terms was much wider than reported in a damaging inspector general's report.
http://news.yahoo.com/irs-revelations-prove-n...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...25 words?
Have you read me before?
Dark Energy- is a force that seems to work opposite of gravity. It is responsible for the exponential speed of expansion in the Universe. It also has the potential to fold the Universe back on itself and crush everything back into a singularity. Or...it may catapult the Universe into heat death. There is more unknown about dark energy than any other thing in the Universe.
It seems to be a property of empty space. All we really know is that it is there.
Dark Matter is actual matter that we can not measure. It is ethereal.(how cool is that?)
But it has undeniable mass. It was discovered by a scientist making a computer model showing how galaxies form. No matter how many times he tried the galaxy would fly apart.
To fix this he increased the gravity about 5 times of available mass.(what we can see...stars, planets...etc)
Dark Matter.
Basically we shoot a beam of light through empty space and the gravity of the dark matter will bend the light.
What we can see when we look into the sky is about 4% of the matter there is. Meaning..all stars..planets...comets..nebul a..etc. make up only 4% of the Universe.
The rest is dark energy.
Also many thanks from your humble servant. I don't mind being educated at all. But, why do I think wojar already knew all that?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I might have had a classified mission to Merry Old England and might have been on a airbase that had FB-111s and it might have been a nuje site too.
Well, nuke sites are very secure and if someone thinks they need to shoot someone, they shoot them.
Well, they had this British civilian secretary on the base that somehow got onto the aircraft ramp and broke two Chinook helicopters!!!
She broke off two plastic pieces that were on the bellies of the aircraft and they looked like a double ended horn and she was blowing on one while kicking the other one as she walked off the ramp. The Air Force was really concerned how badly our aircraft were damaged. They were "relief-tube venturies"!!!
You see, if a pilot has to, ah, relieve himself in flight he pisses into a funnel located under the pilot's seat when a tube takes it by a tube to this ventury-thing were the urine is vaporized into a mist. And the venturi looks like a cute little two-ended horn.
Of course the British secretary had no idea what she was blowing on!!! But I am sure she lost her job and would never be allowed on the base again!
I have a buddy he was at Lakenheath in the early 80's and one of his jobs was to transmit the go code to launch the F1-11's to the eastern block countries.

Of course the U.S stored nuclear weapons there.

We all remember when Iran hostage crisis and the story that we paid the govermnent to free then. Well right before they were free a top secert cargo plane stoped at Lakenheath the only thing known about the shipment was it's weight

So my friend said they his friend look that days paper for that days gold price and he did a little math and the weight for that cargo was right on if it was gold.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, technically, if you believe in Jesus, all is ONE BODY together.
==========
Luke 9:49-50
49 “Master,” said John,“we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him, because he is not one of us.”
50 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said,“for whoever is not against you is for you.”
Even if Jesus is really an alien from the planet Kolob?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a buddy he was at Lakenheath in the early 80's and one of his jobs was to transmit the go code to launch the F1-11's to the eastern block countries.
Of course the U.S stored nuclear weapons there.
We all remember when Iran hostage crisis and the story that we paid the govermnent to free then. Well right before they were free a top secert cargo plane stoped at Lakenheath the only thing known about the shipment was it's weight
So my friend said they his friend look that days paper for that days gold price and he did a little math and the weight for that cargo was right on if it was gold.
Do you know what happened the day after Jan. 19, 1980? But the Libtards claimed that Bush-41 flew to Paris in an SR-71 in Oct. 1980 to make a deal with Iran?!?

Algiers Accords
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Algiers Accords of January 19, 1981, was brokered by the Algerian government between the United States and Iran to resolve the Iran hostage crisis.[1] The crisis arose from the takeover of the American embassy in Tehran on November 4, 1979, and the taking hostage of the American staff there. By this accord the 52 American citizens were set free and able to leave Iran.

Among its chief provisions are:[2]

The US would not intervene politically or militarily in Iranian internal affairs
The US would remove a freeze on Iranian assets and trade sanctions on Iran
Both countries would end litigation between their respective governments and citizens referring them to international arbitration, namely the Iran–United States Claims Tribunal.
The US would ensure that US court decisions regarding the transfer of any property of the former Shah would be independent from "sovereign immunity principles" and would be enforced
Iranian debts to US institutions would be paid
The US chief negotiator was Deputy Secretary of State Warren Christopher,

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line its all speculation.
I can't stress this enough...really it isn't.

Science requires evidence.

http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo2/mod_homo_4.ht...

The whole "this guess is as good as any" is not acceptable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

I wonder if nebka knows the differences between a F-111 and a FB-111?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem rants are quite lame. Now get along and study your middle school English text. You can start by looking for the section about quotation marks.
<quoted text>
Middle school? You're too generous, wojar. Why?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Interesting. Incidentally, Canada took delivery of its first of 15 new Chinooks yesterday from Boeing. Incredibly, and oh how we love to be screwed, each example costs over $300 million, as much as a fully-equipped B-747. Nuts. How the lobbyists and Boeing officials must be laughing all the way to their offshore banks.
As usual, you tell only part of the story;
Also, unlike you, I leave a link!

Boeing was awarded a $1.2-billion contract for the aircraft to be built at the company’s plant in Pennsylvania. Another $2.2 billion will be spent for in-service support for the helicopters over the next 20 years. Additional funds are being spent on infrastructure and other long-term program costs, bringing the total price tag to about $5 billion.

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Petawawa+fi...
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...25 words?
Have you read me before?
Dark Matter.
The rest is dark energy.
++========

Was it Princeton or MIT which told you about DARK MATTER AND DARK ENERGY?

EINSTEIN WAS IN PRINCETON, WAS HE NOT, YET did he illustrate much ON DARK MATTER and dark energy?
He did support India's Ghandi , as he talked about global political matters much as well during his time.
Then tell what are dark age and dark force that PRINCETON OR MIT HAD TOLD YOU?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,096,103
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 38 min Whiny1 4,640
Word (Dec '08) 54 min andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 1 hr Kuuipo 19
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 1 hr Hoodies Skittles ... 24
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••