BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,073)

Showing posts 141,441 - 141,460 of173,526
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

On the island of Oahu the military has a large ammo dump on the west side of the island near Waianae and they may have had nukes stored there (I have no idea either way as I was flying Medevac and at the time I was not into nuclear surety) but they did have a large security force there and they patrolled the ridge line which was 3-4,000 feet above sea level.
Well one day two guys fell off of the trail and slid a hundred yards down the mountain and hit two trees. The other eight guys tied their shirts together and got down to them and we were called into rescue them so I did a double rescue hoist lift and hauled them off to Tripler AMC for treatment.
Meanwhile the colonel wanted me to rescue the other eight but I told him I could not as we were restricted to "life or death" situations as they had had two failures of the Breeze rescue hoists. Sooooo they sent a mountain rescue team and it took them four or five hours to get those eight guys off of the mountain.
What idiots would go mountaineering without mountaineering equipment?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
INFERENCE
: the act or process of inferring (see infer): as
a : the act of passing from one proposition, statement, or judgment considered as true to another whose truth is believed to follow from that of the former
Grow up. Aren't you a little old for second grade? Isn't that desk a little small?
<quoted text>
R U High? R U on drugs? R U on LSD? Grow Up! You're the least mature person on here, spanky. In order not to be a loser, you must first quit whining! You were whining the first day I posted on this thread. Unhappy in life? IT'S NO DAMN WONDER!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

wojar: A certified birth certificate is the correct document.

Idiotic Twit (LRS): See, if Obumbler had his original it would be proof.

Ellen1: You are lying when you say that the original is required. It isn't. An official copy of either the short form birth certificate or the long form birth certificate is legal proof of birth in a state.

Idiotic Twit: Show me the post where I said it was required.

If, in the mind of the Idiotic Twit, two certified birth certificates are not proof, but the certified BC given to the mother would be, then it is evident that the latter is REQUIRED according to the irrational reasoning of the Idiotic Twit.

Ellen paraphrased the Idiotic Twit - not a direct quote. Apparently the Idiotic Twit does not understand the significance quotation marks, or the absence thereof. He needs to go back to middle school where his potty humor can be appreciated.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

In the mid-late 1970s the Army had two accidents with the Breeze rescue hoists. One was fatal and the other was not.
But they did not tell the whole story about the second failure. A young lady was in a Stokes litter when the cable failed and she dropped 50 feet and did not sustain any further injuries. But when the cable failed, her boy friend jumped underneath it as it fell and he broke her fall ...... but he got f*cked-up. I guess that is true love for you!
Sooo, we were only allowed to use it under life-or-death situations.
Oh, both failures were because of Army maintenance and not Breeze's equipment fault! Most of them had been used in Vietnam and were worn out and Jimmy Carter would not allow us to buy new ones so they kept "fixing" the old ones ..... until they broke!

Breeze (Breeze-Eastern)
http://www.breeze-eastern.com/

But that is what the Liberals do every time. They cut the military to the bone and then we start killing people with worn out equipment!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

And this is what Liberal politics get you. They cut our military to the bone and expect the same few people to go from combat assignment to combat assignment. Everyone has a breaking limit.
And then Obama blames it on the military!!!

Veterans' Uphill Road Back, Struggle with Suicide
Jun 25, 2013
Associated Press| by Steven R. Hurst

WASHINGTON - Five years ago, Joe Miller, then an Army Ranger captain with three Iraq tours under his belt, sat inside his home near Fort Bragg holding a cocked Beretta 40mm, and prepared to kill himself.
He didn't pull the trigger. So Miller's name wasn't added to the list of active-duty U.S. military men and women who have committed suicide. That tally reached 350 last year, a record pace of nearly one a day. That's more than the 295 American troops who were killed in Afghanistan in the same year.
"I didn't see any hope for me at the time. Everything kind of fell apart," Miller said. "Helplessness, worthlessness. I had been having really serious panic attacks. I had been hospitalized for a while." He said he pulled back at the last minute when he recalled how he had battled the enemy in Iraq, and decided he would fight his own depression and post-traumatic stress.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/06/25...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
At the same time Rouge...
They are now forced to maintain relations with the world to keep their space program going.
They don't exactly have a place to go once they launch without us.
Space lab isn't exactly a community park.
Isn't it the Chinese who so recently turned their backs on North Korea over nuclear tests?
Prompting whichever Kim is running the place to meekly ask the US for a sit down.(Which I think we should refuse)
I am more worried that Pakistan has nukes.
It isn't a secular society in any way. They would like nothing more than to end the world. It is in their book.
I am just not sold on the evil Chinese yet.
Seems that they were a non-issue until they started competing with us technologically and economically.
All of the sudden we are supposed to fear them.
I don't buy it.
The CIA provided a stream of accurate reports to the Reagan / Bush administration that Pakistan’s Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan was making nuclear weapons-grade uranium throughout the 1980’s. Reagan / Bush did absolutely nothing to stop it because Pakistani ISI was helping Usama bin Laden, al Qaeda, and Taliban to oust the Soviets out of Afghanistan. The Russians wanted to control Afghanistan for future oil and gas pipelines from the Caspian Sea Oil and Gas Region.

Now fast forward to October 2001, CIA questioned two senior Pakistani scientists Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood and Chaudry Abdul Majid and they said Pro-Taliban feelings extend beyond the Pakistani Army, the ISI, it is right into Pakistan’s nuclear-weapons laboratories. Dr. A.Q. Khan confessed that he helped with the Pakistani government assistance, to sell nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. These Pakistani nuclear scientists have close ties to radical Islamic terrorists groups.

George “Ignorant Iraqi Oil” Bush did not do anything about Pakistan’s government selling nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. The CIA had 100% proof of this and George “Incompetent” Bush came out publicly with the truth on October 16, 2002, only 5 days after the Congress voted for Military Force against Iraq. Ignorant Bush also sold F-16 aircraft to Pakistan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
Ellen1: You are lying when you say that the original is required. It isn't. An official copy of either the short form birth certificate or the long form birth certificate is legal proof of birth in a state.
If, in the mind of the Idiotic Twit, two certified birth certificates are not proof, but the certified BC given to the mother would be, then it is evident that the latter is REQUIRED according to the irrational reasoning of the Idiotic Twit.
Ellen paraphrased the Idiotic Twit - not a direct quote. Apparently the Idiotic Twit does not understand the significance quotation marks, or the absence thereof. He needs to go back to middle school where his potty humor can be appreciated.
The problem is that done of Obama's documents, are real documents. You show us any Hawaii BC or CoLB that looks like Obama's? They aren't any!!!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of other's conversations. Especially, if you don't know what the two are talking about. DAB! Get along now spanky.
RU on LSD? Or do you have Alzheimer's? Your comment, "if Obumbler had his original it would be proof," was in response to my comment. Ellen responded with"You are lying when you say that the original is required." LRS retorts: "Show me the post where I said it was required."

So the idiotic twit thinks I'm butting into "other's conversations"?

What a jagoff.

I have a record of the entire thread. Go ahead loser, make a fool of yourself.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up Sonny. Inferences exist. It's called logic.
<quoted text>
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah VoteVets, I have a personal question. Are you a military vet? Only about 5% of all members of VoteVet.org are and I wonder why you call your organization VoteVets if most of you are not military vets?
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
They are not really for our men and women. I remember when Carter was president and we were running out of toilet paper. And that is not a joke either. Ever see a thousand dollar roll of toilet paper. Well, that is what it cost us when a private sent a receipt for the TP he had to buy at the PX for the barracks. Back in 1980 a typical Congressional Inquiry cost $1,000!
Oh, and Obama is doing it to our men and women in uniform right now and I sure hope we did not have to send them off to war without the proper equipment again!
Mr. Bush and the G.I. Bill
May 26, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/69thm5
President Bush opposes a new G.I. Bill of Rights. He worries that if the traditional path to college for service members since World War II is improved and expanded for the post-9/11 generation, too many people will take it.
He is wrong, but at least he is consistent. Having saddled the military with a botched, un-winnable war, having squandered soldiers’ lives and failed them in so many ways, the commander in chief now resists giving the troops a chance at better futures out of uniform. He does this on the ground that the bill is too generous and may discourage re-enlistment, further weakening the military he has done so much to break.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/26/opinion/26m...

=========

SENATE “D LIST”
4 Republican Senators against funding our troops & GI Bill in 2008
Below you will find a complete list of Senators
who earned a D or lower from IAVA Action
this year. These legislators must improve their voting records if they are to legitimately claim that they support our troops and veterans.
Tom Coburn OK
Michael Enzi WY
John McCain AZ
Jim DeMint SC
Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
http://www.iava.org/
http://www.veteranreportcard.org/reportcard.p...

2008 Congressional Report Card
Find out who in Washington really supports our troops and veterans.
Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
http://www.iava.org/
http://www.veteranreportcard.org/reportcard.p...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that done of Obama's documents, are real documents. You show us any Hawaii BC or CoLB that looks like Obama's? They aren't any!!!
Nonsense.

"When the official documents were questioned, we went looking for more answers. We circled back to the Department of Health, had a newsroom colleague bring in her own Hawaii birth certificate to see if it looks the same (it's identical)."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

wojar wrote:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, a president can declassify ANYTHING and it is legal. When Clinton was in office NASA was having rocket problems and could not keep up with the demands of civilian satellites so he allowed our commercial companies to have the Chinese put their sats in orbit.
The only problem is that the Chinese lacked the ability to put them in an accurate orbit so Chiton gave the LASER RING GYROSCOPES!!!
Do you know what a laser ring gyroscope is? It is a gyroscope without any moving parts!!! Now, do not ask me how they work as all I know is what I have read.
Ring laser gyroscope
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_laser_gyros...
The same technology that allows us to put a satellite in an accurate orbit will allow a NUCLEAR warheaded missile to hit the very center of Los Angeles!!! And Bill Clinton gave it to the Chinese!!!
IMHO, Clinton has done for more damage to our national security than Ed Snowden has!!!
That was more than 15 years ago that Clinton supposedly gave the gyro technologies to China. Don't you think that by now, China, no technological twirp by any means, would not have developed its own by now? Your comment is as relevant as saying that Iran is dangerous today because you sold them F-14s in the 70s.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Eye nose, eye nose, Jacqueau will demand a link so here it is Jacqueau;
Clinton Defends China Satellite Waiver
White House delivers papers to Congress in support of the deal
WASHINGTON (May 22)-- President Bill Clinton on Friday defended a controversial satellite deal with China, even as White House officials delivered documents to the House International Relations Committee about the arrangement.
The president said the deal to launch U.S. satellites on rockets owned by other nations was "correct" and "based on what I thought was in the national interest and supportive of our national security."
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/05/22/chi...
Yep, giving China the technology to accurately target our cities is in OUR best national security!!!
See above. Also, China's now your biggest trading partner, passing Canada. What 's the problem? If China's you sworn enemy, why's it your biggest trading partner? How could that gyro hurt you?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We use to have nuclear landmines!!! They were called "suitcase nukes" but we phased them out under Reagan. Why? Well we had developed the Pershing II tactical missile system.
Oh the Libtards protested. You see, the Pershing I had a LARGER warhead and the Pershing II had a smaller one but because of improved accuracy, do to laser ring gyroscopes, we could destroy the target with a smaller bomb!!!
And isn't a REDUCTION in collateral damage a good thing?!?
Oh, suitcase bombs had to be dropped behind enemy lines (by parachute teams) and then carried to the target. And during this time it has a very high risk of being ... captured by the enemy and then what? They use it on us?!?
The Pershing II could fly 1,500 miles and hit within 100 years of the target so we no longer needed the suitcase bombs!!!
What the...?

You are obsessed with Clinton's appendage, climate NO-change, guns and nuclear weapons. Shouldn't you take some kind of break?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that proof is not proof in Birfoonistan.

The only difference between Obama's certified long form and any other long form for a 1961 birth is that 1. It says Obama. 2. The copy was made in 2013 on modern security paper.

Every birth fact has been certified by the State of Hawaii. That's as much proof as anyone can *reasonably* demand. But proof is not proof in Birfoonistan.

However, Rouge, like all birfoons, doesn't understand the meaning of 'reasonable'.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Correction made in 2011 on modern security paper.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
It seems the IRS has found themselves not guilty.
Yet another Government agency that slipped nicely into Chicago style business/politics when the flim flam Oblamer rose to power.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
Still can't find where I said it was a requirement, can you? LMAO! You're a goofball, man. Get along now spanky.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now Jacqueau is wonder how a stupid helicopter pilot knows about this. Well Jacqueau, Chinook helicopters are the prime movers of "special munition" and I flew Chinooks.
In fact my last Chinook assignment was with the 205th ASHC., The Geronimos, in Mainz Germany in the mid-late 1980s and we specialized in transporting .... special munitions. Now the movement of special munitions is classified so I can neither confirm nor deny the movement of SMs but in 2017 it will be thirty years and that is when, and only then, that is when can I go into any details.
Until then, mumms the word!
http://www.chinook-helicopter.com/history/uni...
If you look carefully, you might even see a picture of me!
Thank you. Interesting. Incidentally, Canada took delivery of its first of 15 new Chinooks yesterday from Boeing. Incredibly, and oh how we love to be screwed, each example costs over $300 million, as much as a fully-equipped B-747. Nuts. How the lobbyists and Boeing officials must be laughing all the way to their offshore banks.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Eye nose, eye nose, Jacqueau will demand a link so here it is Jacqueau;
Clinton Defends China Satellite Waiver
White House delivers papers to Congress in support of the deal
WASHINGTON (May 22)-- President Bill Clinton on Friday defended a controversial satellite deal with China, even as White House officials delivered documents to the House International Relations Committee about the arrangement.
The president said the deal to launch U.S. satellites on rockets owned by other nations was "correct" and "based on what I thought was in the national interest and supportive of our national security."
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/05/22/chi ...
Yep, giving China the technology to accurately target our cities is in OUR best national security!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
See above. Also, China's now your biggest trading partner, passing Canada. What 's the problem? If China's you sworn enemy, why's it your biggest trading partner? How could that gyro hurt you?
Rouge: "Yep, giving China the technology to accurately target our cities is in OUR best national security!!!["

Evidently Rougie didn't read the entire article.

"But Loral says the Chinese never got their hands on the satellite itself. And Pentagon officials confirm sensitive technology was encased in a metal "black box" and watched over from factory to launch pad by Department of Defense employees."

As usual, Rouge, in his 'Alice in Wonderland' mode thinks anything he says is true just because he says so.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is not what the United Nation says. And the UN says nothing about "economic" asylum. Only political asylum.
Just like the Geneva Accords only covers LAWFUL combatants and not illegal ones like the Taliban and al Qaeda who can be tortured and summarily executed!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T ... text>
Nonsense, and you can not prove me wrong either?
And you can not prove that the Geneva Accords protect ILLEGAL combatants either! All the Geneva Accords is establish who is, and who is not, a legal combatant and how you will treat legal combatants!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
And where did I say anything about AMERICAN laws? Oh, and Enhanced Interrogation is not torture!!!
Two Clues For You:

1. Spying on all Americans has nothing to do with al Qaeda. Ayman Mohammed Rabie al-Zawahiri and his top echelon do not use any electronics to communicate. They speak face to face similar to La Cosa Nostra.

2. On the record, or if you prefer off the record, The United States military are against using Enhanced Interrogation ( Torture ), because it does not work.

----------

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/5/4/former_m...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141,441 - 141,460 of173,526
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Gabriel 1,071,283
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min PEllen 97,412
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Frijoles 68,114
Amy 7-10 15 min PEllen 1
Abby 7-10 18 min PEllen 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min TRD 67,522
Chicago Democrats a Protected Species on the Na... 51 min bensley reality 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••