BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,072)

Showing posts 141,421 - 141,440 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Now Jacqueau is wonder how a stupid helicopter pilot knows about this. Well Jacqueau, Chinook helicopters are the prime movers of "special munition" and I flew Chinooks.
In fact my last Chinook assignment was with the 205th ASHC., The Geronimos, in Mainz Germany in the mid-late 1980s and we specialized in transporting .... special munitions. Now the movement of special munitions is classified so I can neither confirm nor deny the movement of SMs but in 2017 it will be thirty years and that is when, and only then, that is when can I go into any details.
Until then, mumms the word!

http://www.chinook-helicopter.com/history/uni...

If you look carefully, you might even see a picture of me!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

During WWII, Finthen Flugplatz (Airfield) was a German night fighter base and we never knew it was there and it was never bombed. My office was in the old German hanger in the parachute hanger.
The parachute hanger was about 25 X 25 feet and we had a false ceiling as it was about thirty feet high. They would winch parachutes up to dry and inspect them.
I guess they could have put in a few floors to increase office space but then you would need stairs. Anyway they put in a false ceiling so we did not need to heat all of that dead space.
And what was neat is that we were real close to the officers club!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Oh, we use to "swim" our Chinooks once a year in the Rhine River and we always got a lot of press. Since they would have to repack the wheel bears after amphibious operations they would just use two aircraft that were getting ready for major inspections and the pilots would take turns.
Since we had thirty pilots, and used only two aircraft, it would take us a couple of hours and we always had a crowd watching us swim!
And when we got back to the airfield they would put the two aircraft in the hanger and jack them up and do the wheels, brakes, bear repacks, etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

I know, all of us on this forum may not be whom we say were are. So you will just have to take my word for it!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you claimed that! I didn't say you quoted anything from anyone. If you're going to jump into another conversaition, at least know what the hell the OTHER two talking about. Is your nickname Igor?
INFERENCE

: the act or process of inferring (see infer): as
a : the act of passing from one proposition, statement, or judgment considered as true to another whose truth is believed to follow from that of the former

Grow up. Aren't you a little old for second grade? Isn't that desk a little small?
She was not incorrect. LRS is clueless. If it is necessary to show a BC that was sent to momma in order to prove facts of birth to a paranoid schizophrenic, then it is a requirement imposed by the nutball. However, schizophrenics typically cannot draw rational inferences. This is a case in point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Oh, I might have had a classified mission to Merry Old England and might have been on a airbase that had FB-111s and it might have been a nuje site too.
Well, nuke sites are very secure and if someone thinks they need to shoot someone, they shoot them.
Well, they had this British civilian secretary on the base that somehow got onto the aircraft ramp and broke two Chinook helicopters!!!
She broke off two plastic pieces that were on the bellies of the aircraft and they looked like a double ended horn and she was blowing on one while kicking the other one as she walked off the ramp. The Air Force was really concerned how badly our aircraft were damaged. They were "relief-tube venturies"!!!
You see, if a pilot has to, ah, relieve himself in flight he pisses into a funnel located under the pilot's seat when a tube takes it by a tube to this ventury-thing were the urine is vaporized into a mist. And the venturi looks like a cute little two-ended horn.
Of course the British secretary had no idea what she was blowing on!!! But I am sure she lost her job and would never be allowed on the base again!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Oh, it is not smart to break into a nuke site. In fact it is very stupid as they can shoot you!!! I would not advise it!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, we use to "swim" our Chinooks once a year in the Rhine River and we always got a lot of press. Since they would have to repack the wheel bears after amphibious operations they would just use two aircraft that were getting ready for major inspections and the pilots would take turns.
Since we had thirty pilots, and used only two aircraft, it would take us a couple of hours and we always had a crowd watching us swim!
And when we got back to the airfield they would put the two aircraft in the hanger and jack them up and do the wheels, brakes, bear repacks, etc.
Pretty cool.

I didn't know they could be converted to be amphibious.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

I just watched a Chinese launch.

If I remember correctly it is their 5th manned mission.

Gonna hang out at space lab for a while I guess.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Overwhelmingly anti-war protesters are Liberals. In 1968 who protested at the Democrat National Convention in Shitcago?

Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Were There were riots at the convention, guess you missed that. What about the "National Mobilization Committee to End the War in Vietnam " that was seriously roughed up by police? And correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Gordon Lightfoot wrote and sang a song about the Dem party 1968 convention riots.
Chicago's the third or fourth biggest city in the United States, a main cog as one could call it, and you call it "Shitcago?" (Rogue tm reg'd). Over 3 million fellow American "Sh*ts?"
Humm, we all have the right to protest ..... but we Conservatives do it in a peaceful way. Like the TEA Party events at Lafayette Park across from the White House.
Now a good example of how Libtards to it is like the Occutards who do not get parade permits, they raid private property, shit on police cars, etc. And that is why 6,700 odd Occutards were arrested between 2011 and 2012 while only a hand full of people were arrested at TEA Party events in FOUR years.
In fact, the police at TEA Party events are there to protect the TEA Partiers from counter-protesters!!!
As far as Sitcago, it is the Shitcago politics that make it what it is. Same goes to places Detroit, Philadelphia, etc.
And I have explained this before but Jacqueau seems to have a bad case of A.D.D.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
I just watched a Chinese launch.
If I remember correctly it is their 5th manned mission.
Gonna hang out at space lab for a while I guess.
And they never would have done it without Clinton giving them technology like the laser ring gyroscope! The same technology that will allow them to put a nuke downtown LA!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty cool.
I didn't know they could be converted to be amphibious.
Ah, there are about a dozen drain plugs on the belly that you have to close first!!! And there is no sump pump so you probably would not want to shut down the engines!

Oregon National Guard Comments on Chinook Helicopter
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

I have done rescue hook operations in a Huey at 4,000 feet PA and it is about 5,000 feet that the good old Huey starts to have HOGE limitations.
The Blackhawk is good up to 8-10,000 feet but above that, the Chinook rules. They have used Chinooks to do rescue ops on Mount McKinley, AK at close to 20,000 feet. I have two friends who I know have done Mount McKinley rescues.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

The good old Huey was never designed as an assault helicopter. Sure they can carry ten passengers but in combat, at sea level, it is just six combat infantrymen and a the crew of four. At 5,000 feet you are down to just four infantrymen and at 10,000 just TWO!
The Blackhawk was designed as a squad assault helicopter in that it could carry ten combat soldiers (a squad) up to 5,000 feet PA, HOGE and climb at 300 fpm. At 10,000 feet, they are down to about half that!
Oh, HOGE = Hover Out of Ground Effect. It takes more power and more tail rotor!
I have landed a Huey at 10,000 feet and with just four people on board you have the left pedal at the stop. After that the nose just starts turning right and the only thing you can do is abort the landing and if you are good (and lucky) if you have a place to go and not crash.
On the Big Island, Hawaii, we had a Cobra crash at the 10,000 feet of Mauna Kea and an hour later a SAFETY OFFICER crashed a Kiowa jsu one hundred feet from the Cobra. I then had to go up in a Huey and bring them down, two pilots at a time.
Oh, they wanted me to pick up all four at the same time and I told them "HELL NO" as I knew what a Huey could do and could not do and I did not want to be the third aircraft crash of the morning!!!
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Someone said this:

The people running this country are the ones committing treason.

The legislation they are passing is destroying our constitution which affects every American citizen in a harmful manner.

Snowden is a hero in my book.

Snowden for President.

----------

suppose you enjoy having these people read your emails and listening in on your phone conversations.

These are the people who have sex and booze parties on the taxpayers dime. What if they decide to strong arm you in one of their drunken stoopers?

Good luck sucker.

Snowden for President 2016

==========

If there is someone above out there by speaking his/her mind, there could be a lot more of those people in lots of places around the world.

Just what has Snowden turned in anything to China and Russia, and prove it?

Other than that, what had Snowden done as he was looking like a world traveler, besides that -- just spoke about US hacking civilians and that is a deep concern from world public.

As they say, they are the people on the job AS POLICEMEN AND JUDGES AND SO ON, who are doing the wrong, besides those snoopers.

You are just too simplistic and naive, if you do no wrong, you won't be robbed or beat up or put in jail by people in uniforms, from policemen including security guards, because you think they are no gangsters who probably by chance will want you since they want each other gangsters.

Facts do show lots of people of good citizens and behavior were victimized by those uniforms on the jobs, who are evil, ill while committing big crimes instead by doing so.

Those who can give secrecy and radar and satellite technology or other technology are just as good as the presidents and bureaucrats pointing fingers at whom, Snowden or who else in their thinking, but then what does it lead to?

It happened here before that passengers who paid train tickets were questioned by transit policemen by taking their tickets away to write them tickets in order to collect money, or even beat them up simply they think they are the big brothers.

YET THOSE WHO CALL THOSE POLICIES OF A POLICE STATE ARE NOT OUT THERE TO SEE AND WITNESS THAT HAPPEN, WHICH MEANS THEY ARE OF ILL FAITH AND GUILTY.
The world is unreal, unlike as what you don't know and how y0u think. IT MEANS IN NO WAY WHEN PEOPLE ARE IN UNIFORMS, CHOOSE TO HARM MANY OTHERS who do no wrong, on the job UNDER THE LAW can get away with it, BECAUSE THEY TAKE FOR GRANTED calling the policy shots and wearing UNIFORMS IS THE PROTECTION for doing everything wrong.

IN ADDITION TO UNIFORMED PEOPLE, Vast snooping IS A POLICE STATE DICTATION.

ALL YOU THINK IS THAT BIGGER COUNTRIES LIKE CHINA AND RUSSIA STANDING UP TO YOU ABOUT SNOWDEN.
There is too much radicalism out there. They say Clinton AND BUSH GAVE CHINA THE RADAR and weapon science technology and economy too, yet they never say they presidents are traitors but Snowden. You all know that Snowden has never built and won't be able to build China because he has no such aircraft blueprints.
It comes to this time of absurdity as Clinton and Bush had built up China already to talk about Snowdon now and relationship .
AS THE RADICALISM AND EXTREMISM POINT OUT, THE justice is being questioned in the US, that some people are wrongly convicted, in addition to producing situations of fabricAting AND presenting false or no evidences, to impose against justice. The example is that, when there is one Bush who had no evidence but lied about WMD-Iraq, indicates there are some such people out there BY USING FALSEHOOD OF MAKING UP STORIES.

This is time for people knowing that the real world happenings as much as you don't know, simply you are not there as well to see as much as how you think it is like.

BUT THERE IS DEFINITELY A BETTER WORLD WHICH WOULD FLING THE extremists and RADICALS AWAY.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

At the same time Rouge...

They are now forced to maintain relations with the world to keep their space program going.

They don't exactly have a place to go once they launch without us.

Space lab isn't exactly a community park.

Isn't it the Chinese who so recently turned their backs on North Korea over nuclear tests?

Prompting whichever Kim is running the place to meekly ask the US for a sit down.(Which I think we should refuse)

I am more worried that Pakistan has nukes.
It isn't a secular society in any way. They would like nothing more than to end the world. It is in their book.

I am just not sold on the evil Chinese yet.

Seems that they were a non-issue until they started competing with us technologically and economically.

All of the sudden we are supposed to fear them.

I don't buy it.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, there are about a dozen drain plugs on the belly that you have to close first!!! And there is no sump pump so you probably would not want to shut down the engines!
Oregon National Guard Comments on Chinook Helicopter
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Awesome piece of machinery.

What ever happened to the Harrier program?

When I was growing up my dad's friend was a harrier pilot.

Haven't seen them in a long time.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up Sonny. Inferences exist. It's called logic.
<quoted text>
Stay out of other's conversations. Especially, if you don't know what the two are talking about. DAB! Get along now spanky.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

It seems the IRS has found themselves not guilty.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

at :22 in the video....

Are those missile pods?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141,421 - 141,440 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,071,777
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 388
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 2 hr hands on AR 1,756
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 3 hr hands on AR 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr george 3,812
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••