BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 230987 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161217 Jun 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry AL, but the issue was investigated thoroughly at the time by the Clinton and McCain campaigns as well as every news organization in the country and the allegations were found to be erroneous then as well as now.
The difference is that Clinton and McCain not only know what a certified BC proves, they know what an NBC is as well. As with all sane individuals they knew it was absolutely nothing to see there.
Seriously, the eligibility question was settled back in 08. That the ignorant birfoon to date has not come to this realization is simply a testament to his ignorance.
As for Rachel Maddow, it’s always amusing when one who hasn’t finished the 8th grade has the nerve to call a Stanford graduate, Rhodes Scholar and Doctor of Philosophy an idiot.
You're so right. Next thing you know, Rogue will be asking for her "Rhodes Scholar" diploma. And the following homophobic stupid comment is so common among right wingers, tea partyers and birthers. It's their only reply, ad hominem, all they know :

"Poor Rachel. She doesn't even know she was born a man!
Elleryqueen".

Reeks of jealousy, extreme envy and failure. American Putin/Pravda Lady routinely associates with that ilk.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161219 Jun 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you click the heels of your slippers together while you say it
For some reason that sounds right up your alley, Mr. KKK!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161220 Jun 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry AL, but the issue was investigated thoroughly at the time by the Clinton and McCain campaigns as well as every news organization in the country and the allegations were found to be erroneous then as well as now.
The difference is that Clinton and McCain not only know what a certified BC proves, they know what an NBC is as well. As with all sane individuals they knew it was absolutely nothing to see there.
Seriously, the eligibility question was settled back in 08. That the ignorant birfoon to date has not come to this realization is simply a testament to his ignorance.
As for Rachel Maddow, it’s always amusing when one who hasn’t finished the 8th grade has the nerve to call a Stanford graduate, Rhodes Scholar and Doctor of Philosophy an idiot.
Did Barack Obama Campaign Threaten Life of Chelsea Clinton to Keep Parents Silent on Obama’s Ineligibility?– Godfather Politics

http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/did-ba...

Did Obama pass the Bar?

Obama’s little temper tantrum over the Supreme Court voting down his unconstitutional takeover of the health insurance industry may have awakened a sleeping giant — the Judiciary. Good lawyers know better than to tick off judges.

And your common graduate of Cleveland State University knows the Supreme Court rules on the constitutionality of the law. Apparently a Harvard education was wasted on the president because on Monday, the president said it was “unprecedented” for a “group of unelected people” to tell him no. Instead of studying John Marshall, Charles Evans Hughes and Oliver Wendell Holmes, Barack Obama must have been poring over George Wallace’s tirades against that “group of unelected people” in Washington.

http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/did-ob...

Broaden 'your' mind Poo poo ...

Ta ta
:)

Ottawa

#161221 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Barack Obama Campaign Threaten Life of Chelsea Clinton to Keep Parents Silent on Obama’s Ineligibility?– Godfather Politics
Did Obama pass the Bar?
Obama’s little temper tantrum over the Supreme Court voting down his unconstitutional takeover of the health insurance industry may have awakened a sleeping giant — the Judiciary. Good lawyers know better than to tick off judges.
And your common graduate of Cleveland State University knows the Supreme Court rules on the constitutionality of the law. Apparently a Harvard education was wasted on the president because on Monday, the president said it was “unprecedented” for a “group of unelected people” to tell him no. Instead of studying John Marshall, Charles Evans Hughes and Oliver Wendell Holmes, Barack Obama must have been poring over George Wallace’s tirades against that “group of unelected people” in Washington.
Ta ta
Do you have sufficient elementary schooling to write a few lines on your own?

Hmmm, on second thought, best you hold off. We've had samples of your writing abilities. NOT. Instead, continue posting Nazi, rabid, hateful, homophobic and xenophobic websites, not to mention your fav, EnglishPravda.com

Ottawa

#161222 Jun 26, 2013
Interesting Supreme Court ruling a moment ago. Should stir up much hateful homophobic and "Christian love thy neighbour" reactions, I'll wager.
wojar

Hartford, CT

#161223 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Obama pass the Bar?
Ta ta
Ha ha ha, posted by a birfoon who thinks US v. Ark doesn't count.
wojar

Hartford, CT

#161224 Jun 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Interesting Supreme Court ruling a moment ago. Should stir up much hateful homophobic and "Christian love thy neighbour" reactions, I'll wager.
OMG the sky is falling and every child in America will be helpless against the gay agenda. All of America's children will soon be dressing in drag while watching Rocky Horror.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161225 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: The problem is that done of Obama's documents, are real documents. You show us any Hawaii BC or CoLB that looks like Obama's? They aren't any!!!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The state of Hawaii says all new birth documents look like Obama’s, Rogue says they don’t.
I believe we all saw CNN walk Stig Waidelich (born hours after Obama) to the HDoH and purchase his BC. Of course all save the ignorant birfoon can plainly see Stigs BC looks exactly like Obama’s.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/25/birthe...
Point well established is that no one doubts Stig was born in Hawaii even though he has the same BC and his birth was announced in the same newspapers.
Again, NO ONE has documents that LOOK like Obama's. NO ONE!!!
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

#161226 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>For some reason that sounds right up your alley, Mr. KKK!
No Romper - clinging to fables and stomping your feet while wearing hood and performing a Nazi salute is definitely your M.O.
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

#161227 Jun 26, 2013
Romper - I believe that is your cue
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161228 Jun 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha, posted by a birfoon who thinks US v. Ark doesn't count.
Toesap can't understand that Ark was an exception at best. Why do you support a known liar toesap? LMAO! Could it be because you're one too? I'd say most definitely. Nice little story about your student's panties, yesterday. Yea, you're one fine instructor! Tell us, was that the first time you had seen a pair of "female" panties? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161229 Jun 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>OMG the sky is falling and every child in America will be helpless against the gay agenda. All of America's children will soon be dressing in drag while watching Rocky Horror.
toesap thinks "social acceptance" of a sexual perversion is something to joke about. What a guy, huh? tokenpol
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#161230 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: The problem is that done of Obama's documents, are real documents. You show us any Hawaii BC or CoLB that looks like Obama's? They aren't any!!!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
Again, NO ONE has documents that LOOK like Obama's. NO ONE!!!
Hundreds of thousands if not millions of people in Hawaii have the same short-form birth certificate as Obama's and their short-form birth certificates look JUST like Obama's. And the short-form birth certificate is the official birth certificate.

https://www.google.com/search...

Location hidden

#161231 Jun 26, 2013
The USSC just call Bill Clinton and every Democrat who voted for DOMA a Homophobe! These include 32 Democrat Senators and 115 Democrat Representatives! If you voted for DOMA, or signed it into law, you DISCRIMINATED against gay people!!!

From Wiki: The bill moved through Congress on a legislative fast track and met with overwhelming approval in both houses of the Republican-controlled Congress, passing by a vote of 85–14 in the Senate and a vote of 342–67 in the House. Democratic Senators voted for the bill 32 to 14 (with Pryor of Arkansas absent), and Democratic Representatives voted for it 118 to 65, with 15 not participating.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161232 Jun 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No Romper - clinging to fables and stomping your feet while wearing hood and performing a Nazi salute is definitely your M.O.
Sorry worm. I don't wear hoods nor do I salute your heroes. Why do you support a known liar, Mr. KKK?

Ottawa

#161233 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Toesap can't understand that Ark was an exception at best. Why do you support a known liar toesap? LMAO! Could it be because you're one too? I'd say most definitely. Nice little story about your student's panties, yesterday. Yea, you're one fine instructor! Tell us, was that the first time you had seen a pair of "female" panties? LMAO!
Well, I'm surer he's seen quite a few. On the other hand, how are tricks like opening your long coat at an elementary school, exposing your frilly pink panties at the poor hapless, helpless forever-shocked-numbed-affecte d-for-life children. Picture the NIGHTMARES!!

Location hidden

#161234 Jun 26, 2013
For Rogue. You'll especially appreciate the last two pictures. Outstanding. If the link does not work as usual, just google "Times when you just have to trust the pilot".
www.lifesupporters.com ›...› General Discussion › Inspirational&#8206;
You're right, you link did not work! Now, are you talking about this one?
http://worldamazingplaces.blogspot.com/2011/0...
The first helo picture is a BV-117 (BV stands for Boeing Vertol)(CH-46 Sea Knight) and the second is a BV-441 (CH-47 Chinook). In both cases, any qualified pilot who can not do either maneuver, is not worth their salt.
As far as the Chinook is concerned, we two-wheel taxi all the time and the technique is the same. First of all the pilots sets the parking brake. Then the enlisted crew in the back talks the pilot down and makes sure the aircraft is on a solid surface. As the rear wheels touch down, the pilot puts in about two inches of aft stick which puts weight on the rear wheels. And then he just sits there!
The Chinook as a dual electronic stability system and is a Cadillac to fly. You can literally fly it with one finger on the stick! Now when a Chinook becomes a bwitch to fly is when you lose both of the SASs (Stability Augmentation Systems) and then it wants to switch ends in flight at 160 mph!!!
I once had to fly a Chinook with both SASs out and one engine on emergency trim from the DMZ in Korea back to our base. It was only an hour flight but I was wore out when I landed.
Learn to Read

United States

#161235 Jun 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry worm. I don't wear hoods nor do I salute your heroes. Why do you support a known liar, Mr. KKK?
I don't support you. I mock you

Location hidden

#161236 Jun 26, 2013
The Chinook also has fly-by-wire engine controls and they sometimes go whacky. You may have one engine suddenly go to idle, to max power or just stop adjusting itself. You then have to adjust in manually and this is done by the copilot.
If an engine "high-sides" or "Low-sides" the opposite engine will do the exact opposite. You then have only a few seconds as to determine if the left engine is high-siding or the right engine is low-siding. If you do the wrong thing you may have two engines at idle or overspeed$$$. Back in 1980 an overspeed would take about $2,000,000 to repair!
You send both engines back for overhaul and all FIVE gear boxes you then throw all six rotor blades, both rotor head and all the drive shafts in the trash can!!!

Ottawa

#161237 Jun 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, you link did not work! Now, are you talking about this one?
http://worldamazingplaces.blogspot.com/2011/0...
The first helo picture is a BV-117 (BV stands for Boeing Vertol)(CH-46 Sea Knight) and the second is a BV-441 (CH-47 Chinook). In both cases, any qualified pilot who can not do either maneuver, is not worth their salt.
As far as the Chinook is concerned, we two-wheel taxi all the time and the technique is the same. First of all the pilots sets the parking brake. Then the enlisted crew in the back talks the pilot down and makes sure the aircraft is on a solid surface. As the rear wheels touch down, the pilot puts in about two inches of aft stick which puts weight on the rear wheels. And then he just sits there!
The Chinook as a dual electronic stability system and is a Cadillac to fly. You can literally fly it with one finger on the stick! Now when a Chinook becomes a bwitch to fly is when you lose both of the SASs (Stability Augmentation Systems) and then it wants to switch ends in flight at 160 mph!!!
I once had to fly a Chinook with both SASs out and one engine on emergency trim from the DMZ in Korea back to our base. It was only an hour flight but I was wore out when I landed.
tks for that. But you must of course realize that to those who do not fly these beauties, those two manoeuvers, specially the last one, are VERY impressive. So kudos for doing them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,458,034
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Ize Found 71,233
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,274
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 3,444
Johnny Murray a/k/a Johnny's Marine 1 hr Deren sawyer 37
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,841
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 62,303
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr CrunchyBacon 104,506

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages