BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#161006 Jun 24, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are facts VV...
They have no biz being anywhere near religion.
I mean...come on.
They have a book.
They claim it is the inspired word of god.
It is the handbook of how to live morally in God's eyes.
If you refuse this information, you spend eternity in hell.
Lots of Morons agree with them...errr, Mormons.
The book says Missouri.
Maybe those rivers were in Missouri at one time? But the continental shift....oh nvm.
(Sorry, couldn't resist)
So..VV?
What is your problem with the Mormons?
They have everything you guys have.
Please explain why the Mormons are nuts.
While you give it a think...know that the Mormons consider you guys to be large caliber idiots.

Christianity is an abomination.(according to the mormons)

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161007 Jun 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But you know better than I, right? LMAO! sillyfart
Obviously

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161008 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Overwhelmingly anti-war protesters are Liberals. In 1968 who protested at the Democrat National Convention in Shitcago?
Were There were riots at the convention, guess you missed that. What about the "National Mobilization Committee to End the War in Vietnam " that was seriously roughed up by police? And correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Gordon Lightfoot wrote and sang a song about the Dem party 1968 convention riots.

Chicago's the third or fourth biggest city in the United States, a main cog as one could call it, and you call it "Shitcago?" (Rogue tm reg'd). Over 3 million fellow American "Sh*ts?"

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161009 Jun 24, 2013
Who cares if vote vets has one single member who had ever fired a shot in combat?

They all signed the same papers you did...right?

They were all shipped to where they were needed...right?

My father was stationed in Germany during Vietnam ...does it make him less of a veteran in your eyes?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#161010 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
From Wiki: In a December 2004 interview with American journalist Bill Moyers, Dawkins said that "among the things that science does know, evolution is about as certain as anything we know." When Moyers questioned him on the use of the word theory, Dawkins stated that "evolution has been observed. It's just that it hasn't been observed while it's happening." He added that "it is rather like a detective coming on a murder after the scene... the detective hasn't actually seen the murder take place, of course. But what you do see is a massive clue... Huge quantities of circumstantial evidence. It might as well be spelled out in words of English."
Dawkins has ardently opposed the inclusion of intelligent design in science education, describing it as "not a scientific argument at all, but a religious one". He has been referred to in the media as "Darwin's Rottweiler", a reference to English biologist T. H. Huxley, who was known as "Darwin's Bulldog" for his advocacy of Charles Darwin's evolutionary ideas. He has been a strong critic of the British organisation Truth in Science, which promotes the teaching of creationism in state schools, and he plans through the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science to subsidise schools with the delivery of books, DVDs, and pamphlets that counteract their (Truth in Science's) work, which Dawkins has described as an "educational scandal".
"When Moyers questioned him on the use of the word theory ...."

Yeah right, and the kinetic theory of gasses is "just a theory."

And the Krebs' Cycle is "just a theory".

And the Embden-Meyerhoff pathway is just a theory.

Beta-oxidation is just a theory.

Chemiosmotic generation of ATP is just a theory.

Atomic theory is "just a theory."

Quantum mechanics is "just a theory".

Electromagnetic theory is but mere theory.

Molecular orbital theory is "just a theroy".

HOMO-LUMO theory in stereoelectronic effects is "just a theory".

Evolution is "just a theory".

IGNORANCE IS PATHETIC.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161011 Jun 24, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
She was not incorrect. LRS is clueless. If it is necessary to show a BC that was sent to momma in order to prove facts of birth to a paranoid schizophrenic, then it is a requirement imposed by the nutball. However, schizophrenics typically cannot draw rational inferences. This is a case in point.
<quoted text>
Are you an idiot? I never said it was a requirement! DAB

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#161012 Jun 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an idiot? I never said it was a requirement! DAB
When did I directly quote the paranoid schizophrenic as saying "it is a requirement"?

Read slowly, MORON. "If it is necessary to show a BC that was sent to momma in order to prove facts of birth to a paranoid schizophrenic, then it is a requirement imposed by the nutball."

If LRS would like to dispute the correctness of that statement he is welcome to try.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
She was not incorrect. LRS is clueless. If it is necessary to show a BC that was sent to momma in order to prove facts of birth to a paranoid schizophrenic, then it is a requirement imposed by the nutball. However, schizophrenics typically cannot draw rational inferences. This is a case in point.
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161013 Jun 24, 2013
This is from Ellen's post:
Justice LRS said:

"Show me the post where I said it was required. Obumbler has a document created in cyberspace. It never had a paper form."

"Justice LRSA said: " See, if Obumbler had his original it would be proof. "

Now, real slow for the DAB, do you SEE the word "requirement"? No, you do not. You're dismissed.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161014 Jun 24, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"When Moyers questioned him on the use of the word theory ...."
Yeah right, and the kinetic theory of gasses is "just a theory."
And the Krebs' Cycle is "just a theory".
And the Embden-Meyerhoff pathway is just a theory.
Beta-oxidation is just a theory.
Chemiosmotic generation of ATP is just a theory.
Atomic theory is "just a theory."
Quantum mechanics is "just a theory".
Electromagnetic theory is but mere theory.
Molecular orbital theory is "just a theroy".
HOMO-LUMO theory in stereoelectronic effects is "just a theory".
Evolution is "just a theory".
IGNORANCE IS PATHETIC.
Insane... is it not. They want to try and belittle an idea because it uses the word "Theory". Like it is a "Maybe".

Anyone who has even a basic knowledge of science knows the difference between a scientific theory and a layman's use of the word.

But since we seem to be in the company of those who clearly don't understand the difference...

I am going to help out.

PAY ATTENTION as this will help you not sound like an idiot if you ever find yourselves in a light hearted debate with someone you happen to meet.

Here's the definition of a layman's theory:

1. a. Systematically organized knowledge applicable in a relatively wide variety of circumstances, esp. a system of assumptions, accepted principles, and rules of procedure devised to analyze, predict, or otherwise explain the nature or behavior of a specified set of phenomena. b. Such knowledge or such a system distinguished from experiment or practice. 2. Abstract reasoning: speculation. 3. An assumption or guess based on limited knowledge or information: hypothesis.

Here's the definition of a scientific theory:

A scientific theory is an explanation of a set of related observations or events based upon proven hypotheses and verified multiple times by detached groups of researchers. One scientist cannot create a theory; he can only create a hypothesis.

There's a qualitive difference between the two. Evolution is considered to be a scientific theory. When scientists call evolution a theory, they are referring to the latter definition.
==========

Gravity is a THEORY TOO!.. but you don't see creationist jumping out of windows to prove this is just a guess.

After researching buoyancy, I develop a hypothesis.

My hypothesis states that soap will float and iron will sink.

So, I gather 1000 bars of each and hit my pool.

I test my hypothesis by chucking the bars in one by one.

I record my results.

If necessary...I re-write or redefine my hypothesis.

I re-test.

I publish my results.

Another scientist thinks I am full of shit or just likes the experiment and repeats my experiment...and on and on.

Not until my hypothesis is tested and retested over and over by a large group of scientist and the results are accepted across the scientific community may I dare tag my hypothesis with the word theory.

If even 1 person now better understands the difference between the two...I didn't waste my time.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161015 Jun 24, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I directly quote the paranoid schizophrenic as saying "it is a requirement"?
Read slowly, MORON. "If it is necessary to show a BC that was sent to momma in order to prove facts of birth to a paranoid schizophrenic, then it is a requirement imposed by the nutball."
If LRS would like to dispute the correctness of that statement he is welcome to try.
<quoted text>
I never said you claimed that! I didn't say you quoted anything from anyone. If you're going to jump into another conversaition, at least know what the hell the OTHER two talking about. Is your nickname Igor?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#161016 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Overwhelmingly anti-war protesters are Liberals. In 1968 who protested at the Democrat National Convention in Shitcago?
Rogue Moron is pro-war because he's a violent birfoon.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161017 Jun 24, 2013
I think it is important to understand that Darwin was not science's "golden boy".

His findings pissed off and even offended a lot of other scientist.

Who naturally tested and retested his findings with direct motivation to humiliate him.

I have gone over this before. However, I don't think It was absorbed.

Scientist are not some chummy club who get together to congratulate each other for pulling the wool over the eyes of the general public.

We are sharks. We would like nothing better than to prove ANYTHING. The only thing more satisfying is to DISPROVE somebody else.

What I am saying is that literally THOUSANDS of well qualified biologist and chemist did and are doing the best they can to cut down evolution.

They just could not get it done...and it isn't like they missed a window of opportunity. They are to this very day trying, and so far, failing.

Darwin's Theory stands because it is nearly bulletproof.

==========

Off topic...

This whole misunderstanding that science is a "we got each other's back" community has given rise to one of my very favorite things.

The science troll.

You know the guy....

You can find him in evolution threads and big bang threads pretty much everywhere.

The guy that is prepared to show you through formulai that he can disprove gravity...or evolution (explain the human eye...LMAO!)...or they have bested Hawking.

Imagine the generosity of these people. They have Earth shattering revalations in science.

Instead of claiming their nobel prizes and all that grant cash...

they are sharing this information with me.

I will never tire of it.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#161018 Jun 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Barack Hussein Obama were born on the steps of The White House, I still wouldn't vote for him and he would still be the worst resident of The White House since television was invented. No matter what you think,he is still the son of a Kenyan citizen. His father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Obama's father was never an immigrant to the United States,never had allegiance to the United States and was not a descendent of pre-Civil War slavery in the United States. Barack Obama has deceived you from the very beginning. Every time he relates himself to the struggle of pre Civil War citizens he is lying.
I never vote. They are all the same.
Obama achieved his dream of becoming President.
Let him enjoy it. It is just for fun.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161019 Jun 24, 2013
ALL YOU THINK IS THAT BIGGER COUNTRIES LIKE
CHINA AND RUSSIA STANDING UP TO YOU ABOUT SNOWDEN.
There is too much radicalism out there. They say Clinton AND BUSH GAVE CHINA THE RADAR and weapon science technology and economy too, yet they never say they presidents are traitors but Snowden. You all know that Snowden has never built and won't be able to build China because he has no such aircraft blueprints.
It comes to this time of absurdity as Clinton and Bush had built up China already to talk about Snowdon now and relationship .
AS THE RADICALISM AND EXTREMISM POINT OUT, THE justice is being questioned in the US, that some people are wrongly convicted, in addition to producing situations of fabricAting AND presenting false or no evidences, to impose against justice. The example is that, when there is one Bush who had no evidence but lied about WMD-Iraq, indicates there are some such people out there BY USING FALSEHOOD OF MAKING UP STORIES.
IF you ARE TH POlICEMEN AND fbi AND CIA and Judges , you should be able to do your jobs AS these PROFESSIONS WITH NO ERRORS. But ultimately it is not, since the radicalism of unstable minds have victimized and harmed a lot of innocent and good people.
YOu say y0u want to target terrorists and traitors while they do the same to you, but you should know your profession of targeting the accuracy--i.e., if it is a man you want, you don't go (Maybe to women's washrooms) to get women as that is far from precision accuracy but demonstrates the extreme craze of queer views which are peculiarly ridiculous.
As people are not hired in these professions to do for you, you have done a lot of wrong by making damages to the public and harmful effects s to lots of innocents when you so.
There are all rationalization of reasons that too many doubts exist of what they are doing out there regarding facts and truth and justice.
Because they want those who you think they are your traitors, terrorists or criminals, there is every single reason NOT to detain anyone to obstruct rights of freedom liberty of world public and truth of the justice, including the matters of extradition since THERE ARE wrongs of what they say. How on earth by spying on world people is needed to make security and target traitors ads world people have nothing to do with anything, but acting by unlawfulness as an outlaw in the first place?
There are all reasons that the people of world have different beliefs and differences in views based on facts, but not CORRUPTION AND WHAT is CALLED AS A RELATIONSHIP,for THE truth aspects of human race should be ascertained in the grace of righteousness.
They can think only bigger countries like
China they had built up can sponsor Snowden's asylum, or stand up to it, yet they never ask why they had to build it up by Clinton and Bush.
They say Russia is a better stronger country that can handle Snowden case because Russia needs a relationship, but they are just too naive to not know the world people do not think alike.
They say everything is too good out there , but ask themselves how many have been damaged and harmed and burnt by those corruption people and bad liars, extremists, and radical, fake fabricators and deceits.
But how do you know there are no other better and vital societies, in which people are doing much better in terms of justice and freedom righteous rights of well-deserved justice and economics than you, when these societies have less extremists?
You may also think China and Russia are against you in Snowden story, but you never know there are many countrymen (of different countries) with much stronger sentiments and stands disapproving you elsewhere around the globe than China and Russia.
BUT, HOW DO YOU KNOW the WORLD AFTER ALL, when the world SIMPLY reject the way of your doing things with radicalism with violating the justice truth by calling extradition, which is regarded as unaccepted?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#161020 Jun 24, 2013
JBH wrote:
ALL YOU THINK IS THAT BIGGER COUNTRIES LIKE
CHINA AND RUSSIA STANDING UP TO YOU ABOUT SNOWDEN.
There is too much radicalism out there. They say Clinton AND BUSH GAVE CHINA THE RADAR and weapon science technology and economy too, yet they never say they presidents are traitors but Snowden. You all know that Snowden has never built and won't be able to build China because he has no such aircraft blueprints.
It comes to this time of absurdity as Clinton and Bush had built up China already to talk about Snowdon now and relationship .
AS THE RADICALISM AND EXTREMISM POINT OUT, THE justice is being questioned in the US, that some people are wrongly convicted, in addition to producing situations of fabricAting AND presenting false or no evidences, to impose against justice. The example is that, when there is one Bush who had no evidence but lied about WMD-Iraq, indicates there are some such people out there BY USING FALSEHOOD OF MAKING UP STORIES.
IF you ARE TH POlICEMEN AND fbi AND CIA and Judges , you should be able to do your jobs AS these PROFESSIONS WITH NO ERRORS. But ultimately it is not, since the radicalism of unstable minds have victimized and harmed a lot of innocent and good people.
YOu say y0u want to target terrorists and traitors while they do the same to you, but you should know your profession of targeting the accuracy--i.e., if it is a man you want, you don't go (Maybe to women's washrooms) to get women as that is far from precision accuracy but demonstrates the extreme craze of queer views which are peculiarly ridiculous.
As people are not hired in these professions to do for you, you have done a lot of wrong by making damages to the public and harmful effects s to lots of innocents when you so.
There are all rationalization of reasons that too many doubts exist of what they are doing out there regarding facts and truth and justice.
Because they want those who you think they are your traitors, terrorists or criminals, there is every single reason NOT to detain anyone to obstruct rights of freedom liberty of world public and truth of the justice, including the matters of extradition since THERE ARE wrongs of what they say. How on earth by spying on world people is needed to make security and target traitors ads world people have nothing to do with anything, but acting by unlawfulness as an outlaw in the first place?
There are all reasons that the people of world have different beliefs and differences in views based on facts, but not CORRUPTION AND WHAT is CALLED AS A RELATIONSHIP,for THE truth aspects of human race should be ascertained in the grace of righteousness.
They can think only bigger countries like
China they had built up can sponsor Snowden's asylum, or stand up to it, yet they never ask why they had to build it up by Clinton and Bush.
They say Russia is a better stronger country that can handle Snowden case because Russia needs a relationship, but they are just too naive to not know the world people do not think alike.
They say everything is too good out there , but ask themselves how many have been damaged and harmed and burnt by those corruption people and bad liars, extremists, and radical, fake fabricators and deceits.
But how do you know there are no other better and vital societies, in which people are doing much better in terms of justice and freedom righteous rights of well-deserved justice and economics than you, when these societies have less extremists?
You may also think China and Russia are against you in Snowden story, but you never know there are many countrymen (of different countries) with much stronger sentiments and stands disapproving you elsewhere around the globe than China and Russia.
BUT, HOW DO YOU KNOW the WORLD AFTER ALL, when the world SIMPLY reject the way of your doing things with radicalism with violating the justice truth by calling extradition, which is regarded as unaccepted?
Somewhere in the above pile of drunken rambling is a point.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161021 Jun 25, 2013
This is nothing more than a Red Herring. If it were not, why did the Democrats not bring into the Congressional hearings THEIR victims of the IRS? Easy, they would be subject to cross examination by the Republicans.
You see, this is reverse Libtardian Logic. Normally they claim it is okay for Obama to us the NRA .... because Bush did it too (even though Bush's program was not nearly as invasive). So now they claim it is okay to us the IRS to go after Conservative groups because they also go after Liberal groups. Question, did the IRS question the New BlACK pANTHERS???

Dems unhappy IRS screened for progressives too
Dems unhappy IRS screened for progressive groups, upset investigator didn't tell lawmakers
By Alan Fram, Associated Press | Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP)-- Democrats are unhappy that newly revealed Internal Revenue Service documents show the agency screened for progressive groups seeking tax-exempt status, not just the tea party organizations for which the IRS was already under fire.
Democrats also want to know why the Treasury Department inspector general who investigated IRS targeting of conservative groups didn't mention that terms like "Progressives" and "Healthcare legislation" were on the same lists agency workers used to find applications to review closely.
"The Inspector General seriously erred in not making clear in both the audit report and his testimony on this matter that 'Tea Party' and 'Progressives' were included" in the lists IRS workers used to screen applications, Rep. Sander Levin, D-Mich., wrote Monday in a memo his aides distributed. Levin is the top Democrat on the House Ways and Means Committee.
That Treasury investigator, J. Russell George, released a report in May detailing "inappropriate criteria" the IRS used to single out conservative groups for intensified treatment, and has testified to congressional committees several times. He never affirmed that progressive groups were sought out as well, although he cautioned lawmakers that he recently had found lists that raised concerns about other "political factors" he did not specify.
Levin's complaint came hours after Danny Werfel, the new IRS chief, told reporters that his agency's screening of groups seeking tax-exempt status was broader and lasted longer than has been previously disclosed.
http://news.yahoo.com/dems-unhappy-irs-screen...

Location hidden

#161022 Jun 25, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhere in the above pile of drunken rambling is a point.
Yep, a president can declassify ANYTHING and it is legal. When Clinton was in office NASA was having rocket problems and could not keep up with the demands of civilian satellites so he allowed our commercial companies to have the Chinese put their sats in orbit.
The only problem is that the Chinese lacked the ability to put them in an accurate orbit so Chiton gave the LASER RING GYROSCOPES!!!
Do you know what a laser ring gyroscope is? It is a gyroscope without any moving parts!!! Now, do not ask me how they work as all I know is what I have read.
Ring laser gyroscope
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_laser_gyros...
The same technology that allows us to put a satellite in an accurate orbit will allow a NUCLEAR warheaded missile to hit the very center of Los Angeles!!! And Bill Clinton gave it to the Chinese!!!
IMHO, Clinton has done for more damage to our national security than Ed Snowden has!!!

Location hidden

#161023 Jun 25, 2013
Eye nose, eye nose, Jacqueau will demand a link so here it is Jacqueau;

Clinton Defends China Satellite Waiver

White House delivers papers to Congress in support of the deal

WASHINGTON (May 22)-- President Bill Clinton on Friday defended a controversial satellite deal with China, even as White House officials delivered documents to the House International Relations Committee about the arrangement.

The president said the deal to launch U.S. satellites on rockets owned by other nations was "correct" and "based on what I thought was in the national interest and supportive of our national security."
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/05/22/chi...

Yep, giving China the technology to accurately target our cities is in OUR best national security!!!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#161024 Jun 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you claimed that! I didn't say you quoted anything from anyone. If you're going to jump into another conversaition, at least know what the hell the OTHER two talking about. Is your nickname Igor?
Grow up Sonny. Inferences exist. It's called logic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#161025 Jun 25, 2013
We use to have nuclear landmines!!! They were called "suitcase nukes" but we phased them out under Reagan. Why? Well we had developed the Pershing II tactical missile system.
Oh the Libtards protested. You see, the Pershing I had a LARGER warhead and the Pershing II had a smaller one but because of improved accuracy, do to laser ring gyroscopes, we could destroy the target with a smaller bomb!!!
And isn't a REDUCTION in collateral damage a good thing?!?
Oh, suitcase bombs had to be dropped behind enemy lines (by parachute teams) and then carried to the target. And during this time it has a very high risk of being ... captured by the enemy and then what? They use it on us?!?
The Pershing II could fly 1,500 miles and hit within 100 years of the target so we no longer needed the suitcase bombs!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Portlandia 1,153,044
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 4 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 5 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 6 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 7 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web