BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,069)

Showing posts 141,361 - 141,380 of167,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Obama Picture Mystery
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-pictur...

PolitiZoid - The Great Pretender
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Candidate Obama debates President Obama on Government Surveillance

Sheriff Richard Mack on InfoWars talking about Obama's forged birth certificate

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Ellen. Romper's busy schedule doesn't include time for facts or English lessons
Romper is too busy trying to prove that Noah repopulated the earth after the Great Flood. I personally think Dr. Strangelove's plan was better.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Strangelove:

"Numerous beautiful women would have to be invited to help propagate ...."

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Richard Mack on InfoWars talking about Obama's forged birth certificate
Obviously a theory that the President forged a BC that has the same information as the original record at DoH proves that a 19-year old late in pregnancy took a joy ride to Kenya, had a kid there, and smuggled him back into the US using a Hogwarts invisibility cloak.

Evil grannie hoodwinked DOH into issuing a BC, but since the President doesn't like the background color of the true BC, he forged one with the same data.

Anyone want to buy a bridge?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And you Libtards wonder why we taxpayers are pissed off!?!
Rogue
IRS Sent $46M in Refunds to 23K Illegals at 1 Atlanta Address
Posted on June 22, 2013
The incompetence of liberals at its finest. Waste, fraud, and abuse define liberalism.
Check it out:
The Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).
That was not the only Atlanta address theoretically occupied by thousands of “unauthorized” alien workers receiving millions in federal tax refunds in 2011. In fact, according to a TIGTA audit report published last year, four of the top ten addresses to which the IRS sent thousands of tax refunds to “unauthorized” aliens were in Atlanta.
The IRS sent 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to unauthorized alien workers at a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth.
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/06/irs-sent-...
The loophole that allowed the fraudulent ITIN-based refunds were authorized by a bill that passed a Republican controlled Senate.

Duh!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
Creeping Fascism: Lessons From the Past
by Ray McGovern CIA Ret. http://tinyurl.com/33mpdr
“There are few things as odd as the calm, superior indifference with which I and those like me watched the beginnings of the Nazi revolution in Germany, as if from a box at the theater…Perhaps the only comparably odd thing is the way that now, years later….”
These are the words of Sebastian Haffner (pen name for Raimund Pretzel), who as a young lawyer in Berlin during the 1930s experienced the Nazi takeover and wrote a first-hand account. His children found the manuscript when he died in 1999 and published it the following year as “Geschichte eines Deutschen”(The Story of a German). The book became an immediate bestseller and has been translated into 20 languages-in English as “Defying Hitler.”
I recently learned from his daughter Sarah, an artist in Berlin, that today is the 100th anniversary of Haffner’s birth. She had seen an earlier article in which I quoted her father and emailed to ask me to “write some more about the book and the comparison to Bush’s America…this is almost unbelievable.”
More about Haffner below. Let’s set the stage first by recapping some of what has been going on that may have resonance for readers familiar with the Nazi ascendancy, noting how “odd” it is that the frontal attack on our Constitutional rights is met with such “calm, superior indifference.”
Goebbels Would be Proud
It has been two years since top New York Times officials decided to let the rest of us in on the fact that the George W. Bush administration had been eavesdropping on American citizens without the court warrants required by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) of 1978. The Times had learned of this well before the election in 2004 and acquiesced to White House entreaties to suppress the damaging information.
http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/12/2...
==========
George W. Bush: A CIA Analysis
by Ray McGovern CIA Ret. August 22, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2hpqtq
It is as though I'm back as an analyst at the CIA, trying to estimate the chances of an attack on Iran. The putative attacker, though, happens to be our own president.
It is precisely the work we analysts used to do. And, while it is still a bit jarring to be turning our analytical tools on the U.S. leadership, it is by no means entirely new. For, of necessity, we Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) have been doing that for almost six years now – ever since 9/11, when "everything changed."
Of necessity? Yes, because, with very few exceptions, American journalists lose their jobs if they expose things like fraudulent wars.
The craft of CIA analysis was designed to be an all-source operation, meaning that we analysts were responsible – and held accountable – for assimilating information from all sources and coming to judgments on what it all meant. We used information of all kinds, from the most sophisticated technical collection platforms to spies to open media.
Here I have to reveal a trade secret, which punctures the mystique of intelligence analysis. Generally speaking, 80 percent of the information one needs to form judgments on key intelligence targets or issues is available in open media.
http://www.antiwar.com/mcgovern/...
What is sad is that you are clueless to what Fascism is. The only difference between NAZI Fascism and Soviet Communism is that while Communism owns everything, in Fascism they just CONTROL everything. And that is just what you progressives want. to be abe to tell businesses what to do, who to buy room, who to sell to, what price to pay, who you can employee, etc.
Obama is a classic Fascist!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue
Posted on June 22, 2013
The incompetence of liberals at its finest. Waste, fraud, and abuse define liberalism.
Check it out:
The Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).
That was not the only Atlanta address theoretically occupied by thousands of “unauthorized” alien workers receiving millions in federal tax refunds in 2011. In fact, according to a TIGTA audit report published last year, four of the top ten addresses to which the IRS sent thousands of tax refunds to “unauthorized” aliens were in Atlanta.
The IRS sent 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to unauthorized alien workers at a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth.
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/06/irs-sent -...

Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The loophole that allowed the fraudulent ITIN-based refunds were authorized by a bill that passed a Republican controlled Senate.
Duh!
And that means Obama can totally ignore tax fraud in black majority areas while going after people who belong to TEA Party and Patriot groups???

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

How prescient. Stanley Kubrick captured the essence of birfoon thinking in Dr. Strangelove:

Colonel Guano: "I think you're some kind of deviated prevert. I think General Ripper found out about your preversions and that you were organizing some kind of mutiny of preverts. Now move!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper is too busy trying to prove that Noah repopulated the earth after the Great Flood. I personally think Dr. Strangelove's plan was better.
Nice shot Oswald!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue
Posted on June 22, 2013
Check it out:
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/06/irs-sent -...

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the IG's report.
http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/20...
The only mention of Atlanta is in the letterhead of a memorandum.
Ah Zipperhead, did you notice that that report is TWO F-ING YEARS OLD??? So they identified a few problem areas, what have they done to correct them? Oh I know. Investigate members of TEA Part and Patriot groups!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Oh, isn't that the same IG who investigated the IRS's handling of Tax Exempt organizations???
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

wojar wrote:
How prescient. Stanley Kubrick captured the essence of birfoon thinking in Dr. Strangelove:
Colonel Guano: "I think you're some kind of deviated prevert. I think General Ripper found out about your preversions and that you were organizing some kind of mutiny of preverts. Now move!
The goober gobbler is talking about perversions? LMAO! tokenpol

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah Zipperhead, did you notice that that report is TWO F-ING YEARS OLD??? So they identified a few problem areas, what have they done to correct them? Oh I know. Investigate members of TEA Part and Patriot groups!!!
Your contention is that they did nothing?

If so, prove it.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Since it was caused by a loophole in a 1998 law that passed a Republican Congress, what have the Tea Baggers in Congress done? Obstructionism and grandstanding (like the 37 Obamacare repeal bills).
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an ignorant lil bastard, aren't ya? See, if Obumbler had his original it would be proof. Unfortunately, that is not the case as Obumbler doesn't seem to have a paper trail of any legitimate docs. I wonder why that is? The fact remains he did not show a certificate of birth. Only a certification. Now, if he just hadn't lost that original. Dang! Nothing but smoke and mirrors at every turn. Open wide because Obumbler will continue to throw shovelful after shovelful of shyt right down your throat. Eat up tokenpol!
BOTH Obama and Mitt Romney showed the current official copies of their birth certifiates and not the originals sent to their parents. Current official copies of birth certificates are legally as good as the ones sent to parents and have always been so.

Obama showed both his short form birth certificate, the certification (which is perfectly legal and just as good as any other birth certificate) and he also showed the long form birth certificate, known as the certificate. So your statement "he did not show a certificate of birth. Only a certification" is a lie.

Oh, and the officials in Hawaii have repeatedly stated that they sent the certification and the certificate to Obama and that the facts on the copies that Obama had put online are exactly the same, repeat EXACTLY the same, as on what they sent him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, prove it.
My contention is they identified the problem TWO YEARS AGO and did nothing!!!
What if the FAA found crack in the wing of a plane two years ago but allowed it to fly until the wing fell off and everyone on board was KILLED? Would that be okay with you???
Oh, killed at airshow in Dayton, OH.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The goober gobbler is talking about perversions? LMAO! tokenpol
What clever repartee from Birfoonistan.
wojar wrote:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, prove it.
When requested, we were told those particular papers had been lost! Although, we were assured that the gov. was working hard to recreate the document to the best of their imagination.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

BTW toesap, the puppy quit whining a long time ago! LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, prove it.
I will use your Libtardian Logic against you. You assume Bush lied about WMD in Iraq because they found NONE. So I assume that Obama did nothing because it is even worse NOW!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141,361 - 141,380 of167,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,033,519
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min everybody 64,955
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min cheluzal 96,005
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min OzRitz 42,923
Strip club laws in Chicagoland and in Illinois.... (Oct '10) 33 min REAL POLICE 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr David 46,990
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 1 hr Per Usual 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••