BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196985 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#161065 Jun 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Eye nose, eye nose, Jacqueau will demand a link so here it is Jacqueau;
Clinton Defends China Satellite Waiver
White House delivers papers to Congress in support of the deal
WASHINGTON (May 22)-- President Bill Clinton on Friday defended a controversial satellite deal with China, even as White House officials delivered documents to the House International Relations Committee about the arrangement.
The president said the deal to launch U.S. satellites on rockets owned by other nations was "correct" and "based on what I thought was in the national interest and supportive of our national security."
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/05/22/chi ...
Yep, giving China the technology to accurately target our cities is in OUR best national security!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
See above. Also, China's now your biggest trading partner, passing Canada. What 's the problem? If China's you sworn enemy, why's it your biggest trading partner? How could that gyro hurt you?
Rouge: "Yep, giving China the technology to accurately target our cities is in OUR best national security!!!["

Evidently Rougie didn't read the entire article.

"But Loral says the Chinese never got their hands on the satellite itself. And Pentagon officials confirm sensitive technology was encased in a metal "black box" and watched over from factory to launch pad by Department of Defense employees."

As usual, Rouge, in his 'Alice in Wonderland' mode thinks anything he says is true just because he says so.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#161066 Jun 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is not what the United Nation says. And the UN says nothing about "economic" asylum. Only political asylum.
Just like the Geneva Accords only covers LAWFUL combatants and not illegal ones like the Taliban and al Qaeda who can be tortured and summarily executed!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T ... text>
Nonsense, and you can not prove me wrong either?
And you can not prove that the Geneva Accords protect ILLEGAL combatants either! All the Geneva Accords is establish who is, and who is not, a legal combatant and how you will treat legal combatants!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
And where did I say anything about AMERICAN laws? Oh, and Enhanced Interrogation is not torture!!!
Two Clues For You:

1. Spying on all Americans has nothing to do with al Qaeda. Ayman Mohammed Rabie al-Zawahiri and his top echelon do not use any electronics to communicate. They speak face to face similar to La Cosa Nostra.

2. On the record, or if you prefer off the record, The United States military are against using Enhanced Interrogation ( Torture ), because it does not work.

----------

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/5/4/former_m...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161067 Jun 25, 2013
Jacques,
Boeing is a big contriubutor the world's woes.
They don't solve problems, they aggravate them.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161068 Jun 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU on LSD? Or do you have Alzheimer's? Your comment, "if Obumbler had his original it would be proof," was in response to my comment. Ellen responded with"You are lying when you say that the original is required." LRS retorts: "Show me the post where I said it was required."
So the idiotic twit thinks I'm butting into "other's conversations"?
What a jagoff.
I have a record of the entire thread. Go ahead loser, make a fool of yourself.
<quoted text>
"Go ahead loser, make a fool of yourself."

LMAO (LR tm reg'd). He did that from day ONE. Since then, has never paused.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161069 Jun 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Still can't find where I said it was a requirement, can you? LMAO! You're a goofball, man. Get along now spanky.
I think it was right after that phantom post where you claim I offered to buy you a drink.

Good Morning Romper - Tuesday, just another day it must really suck to be a Birfoon

Bristol, CT

#161070 Jun 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't find where I said it was a requirement, can you? LMAO! You're a goofball, man. Get along now spanky.
Ellen1: You are lying when you say that the original is required. It isn't.

A twit reads this as: You are lying when you say that "the original is required". It isn't.

Quotation marks and standard punctuation are deep mysteries in Birfoonistan.
wojar wrote:
wojar: A certified birth certificate is the correct document.
Idiotic Twit (LRS): See, if Obumbler had his original it would be proof.
Ellen1: You are lying when you say that the original is required. It isn't. An official copy of either the short form birth certificate or the long form birth certificate is legal proof of birth in a state.
Idiotic Twit: Show me the post where I said it was required.
If, in the mind of the Idiotic Twit, two certified birth certificates are not proof, but the certified BC given to the mother would be, then it is evident that the latter is REQUIRED according to the irrational reasoning of the Idiotic Twit.
Ellen paraphrased the Idiotic Twit - not a direct quote. Apparently the Idiotic Twit does not understand the significance quotation marks, or the absence thereof. He needs to go back to middle school where his potty humor can be appreciated.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#161071 Jun 25, 2013
Boeing is very good at what they do.
And primarily that is polluting my environment.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161072 Jun 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU on LSD? Or do you have Alzheimer's? Your comment, "if Obumbler had his original it would be proof," was in response to my comment. Ellen responded with"You are lying when you say that the original is required." LRS retorts: "Show me the post where I said it was required."
What a jagoff.
<quoted text>
What kind of nutjob keeps a record of this entire thread? I suppose when you use as many monikers as toesap, you have to keep a copy of the entire thread so you can keep up with what all your puppets are saying. Nutjob! BTW, I still haven't seen the word requirement! LMAO!!! Get along now spanky.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#161073 Jun 25, 2013
I will never fly on a commercial aircraft again,
Packed in like sardines and groped by TSA agent on the dole for minimum wage,
Anyone who flys today qualifies for the fool-of-the-year award.

Bristol, CT

#161074 Jun 25, 2013
A paraphrase /&#712;pær&#601;fre &#618;z/ is a restatement of the meaning of a text or passage using other words.

In Birfoonistan, this is an unsolvable riddle.

Bristol, CT

#161075 Jun 25, 2013
An impenetrable mystery.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#161076 Jun 25, 2013
Edward Snowden just gave the Obama adminstartion the ole one-two punch.
If it wasn't him. it would have been someone else.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#161077 Jun 25, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
While you give it a think...know that the Mormons consider you guys to be large caliber idiots.
Christianity is an abomination.(according to the mormons)
Mormons only started in the 1800s.

Need I say more?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161078 Jun 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was right after that phantom post where you claim I offered to buy you a drink.
Good Morning Romper - Tuesday, just another day it must really suck to be a Birfoon
Still mad that I made you cry, huh? Get over it. Do you wake up whining and lying every morning? What say you Mr. KKK?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#161079 Jun 25, 2013
Scrutiny,
In 25 words or less, would you please tell Wojar everything factual now known to date about dark energy and dark matter.
Thanks, loose

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#161080 Jun 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another Government agency that slipped nicely into Chicago style business/politics when the flim flam Oblamer rose to power.
The IRS has been used as a weapon since Kennedy...probably before that too.

Obama's administration just put the pedal to the floor.

It has all the signs of reckless abandon that the rest of his schemes do.

Isn't it time to look outside of the one party system? The dems are on the outside what the reps are on the inside and vica-versa.

It truly doesn't matter which side wins anymore.

More espionage
More underhanded deals for big profit
More rights taken away
More power to the executive branch
More trespass on our privacy
More war
More programmed state sponsored media
More money spent
More diminishing returns
More lies
More cash for bankers
More under-employment

Doesn't it ever get old?

We need a NO CONFIDENCE ballot.

I think that one little box would fix an awful lot of what has been happening to America.

A huge step forward to becoming an actual democracy.

You know...like Jefferson wanted.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161081 Jun 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellen1: You are lying when you say that the original is required. It isn't.
A twit reads this as: You are lying when you say that "the original is required". It isn't.
Quotation marks and standard punctuation are deep mysteries in Birfoonistan.
<quoted text>
You're really quite stupid. You know that? Get along now spanky.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#161082 Jun 25, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are facts VV...
They have no biz being anywhere near religion.
I mean...come on.
They have a book.
They claim it is the inspired word of god.
It is the handbook of how to live morally in God's eyes.
If you refuse this information, you spend eternity in hell.
Lots of Morons agree with them...errr, Mormons.
The book says Missouri.
Maybe those rivers were in Missouri at one time? But the continental shift....oh nvm.
(Sorry, couldn't resist)
So..VV?
What is your problem with the Mormons?
They have everything you guys have.
Please explain why the Mormons are nuts.
Judeo-Christian goes back From Time Immemorial!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#161083 Jun 25, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormons only started in the 1800s.
Need I say more?
Absolutely.

Being around longer certainly doesn't make you more correct.

A lot of gods predate Yahweh.

This isn't some sort of trick.

I want a Christian's opinion on why the Mormons are wrong.

We know the origins of Mormanism are highly questionable.

But, so are Christianity's.

So, preferably without using the "my book is right, your book is wrong" argument (objectively they cancel each other out)

Let them have it. If you would be so kind.

Bristol, CT

#161084 Jun 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of nutjob keeps a record of this entire thread? I suppose when you use as many monikers as toesap, you have to keep a copy of the entire thread so you can keep up with what all your puppets are saying. Nutjob! BTW, I still haven't seen the word requirement! LMAO!!! Get along now spanky.
It's good to have the record when dealing with Mr. Liars.

It is Mr. Liars who has been tangled in his own statements. What kind of nutjob cannot understand the difference between paraphrase and direct quote?

Answer, the kind of nutjob who tries to prove Noah's flood with 'geologic evidence' using a link to a creationist young Earth pseudoscience site.

Answer, the kind of nutjob who insists that the only certified BC that would prove birth facts is one certified at the time of birth registration and given to the mother.

BTW, "the entire thread" is a reference to the entire thread of the relevant conversation, not the entire contents of this forum.

However, I do have an open source web crawler that uses a SQL database, so I could, with relative ease, keep a record of everything said here in this forum. It's called IT.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What a jagoff.
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,277,443
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Into The Night 54,564
Ask amy 9-2-15 1 hr RACE 12
How to get into the USA. 1 hr New Beach Boys Song 4
News Three Men Arrested for Oak Park Carjacking, Arm... 1 hr They Shot da Cop 2
abby9-2-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Ferrerman unplugg... 100,659
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages