BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#160962 Jun 24, 2013
One of the very fist TEA Party groups in Florida was started by ...... Democrats as a false flag operation. Typical Libtardian Logic, you pretend to represent a group when if fact you are the opposition.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#160963 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because VoteVets implies they represent military vets when they do not! Only about 5% of their members are military vets! Do you want to guess what percentage of TEA Partiers are military vets yet they do not claim to represent military vets!!!
Er, Rogue, remember my post number 160957 of a few minutes ago? It said : "Please prove that only 5% of VoteVet.org members are veterans."

Will I have to ask often? I won't mind at all if you can prove it, will even thank you for the info, but if you can't, be a man and admit you made it up.

Location hidden

#160964 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because VoteVets implies they represent military vets when they do not! Only about 5% of their members are military vets! Do you want to guess what percentage of TEA Partiers are military vets yet they do not claim to represent military vets!!!

Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, Rogue, remember my post number 160957 of a few minutes ago? It said : "Please prove that only 5% of VoteVet.org members are veterans."
Will I have to ask often? I won't mind at all if you can prove it, will even thank you for the info, but if you can't, be a man and admit you made it up.
I admit that I am computer challenged but if I can do it, you can two. Ever hear of Wikipedia?

"In February 2007, a VoteVets.org spokesman told the The Washington Post that the group had 20,000 members, including 1,000 veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan'."

Okay, let's do the math. If you have 20,000 of anything but only 1,000 of them are purple while the rest are pink, what percentage is purple?

Yes, the founder is a veteran of the war in Iraq but their major goal has nothing to do with veterans but by pushing the progressive agenda!

Location hidden

#160965 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I never make things up. By far, most of what I say, I can prove. Now the fact that I am a retired U.S. Army CW4 who flew Hueys in Vietnam from Aug. 1970 until Aug. 1971, you will just have to take my word on it.
But try and find anyone who knows what I know about aviation in general, and Army Aviation in particular!
Oh, do you know what the British and Canadians called our A-36 Apaches during WWII?

Location hidden

#160966 Jun 24, 2013
Just in case you need a little help!

North American A-36 Apache
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_A...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160967 Jun 24, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational readers will notice that although LRS has CLAIMED "it is much more than speculation," LRS has not cited a single fact.
"Yep, blonde."
Not that my hair color matters, but the willingness to call a brunette a blonde is typical of birther LIARS.
It is like them saying "the Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya" (she didn't, she said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, and she is not a blonde either) or them saying "Obama's lawyer admitted that the birth certificate was forged" (she didn't, and I admit I do not know her hair color). The governor of Hawaii (who is bald, but his beard is gray) did not say that he could not find the birth certificate either.
Blondie, I just pointed out where you were incorrect. You used the word requirment, not I. The rest of your post is gibberish.

Location hidden

#160968 Jun 24, 2013
The Brits had a habit of changing the names on our equipment. Like the P-40 Warhawk was called a Kittyhawk by the Brits.
And instead of being a P-40 A, B, C, etc. they had mark numbers.
Even our tanks they had different names. Our M-3 Medium tank we called the General Lee but the Brits called it a General Grant! Who ever said the Brits have no humor?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3_Lee

Location hidden

#160969 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is not what the United Nation says. And the UN says nothing about "economic" asylum. Only political asylum.
Just like the Geneva Accords only covers LAWFUL combatants and not illegal ones like the Taliban and al Qaeda who can be tortured and summarily executed!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T ... text>
Nonsense, and you can not prove me wrong either?
And you can not prove that the Geneva Accords protect ILLEGAL combatants either! All the Geneva Accords is establish who is, and who is not, a legal combatant and how you will treat legal combatants!

VoteVets org wrote:
<quoted text>
Gen. Petraeus Warns Against Using Torture
May 11, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2gbsso
The top U.S. commander in Iraq admonished his troops regarding the results of an Army survey that found that many U.S military personnel there are willing to tolerate some torture of suspects and unwilling to report abuse by comrades.
"This fight depends on securing the population, which must understand that we -- not our enemies -- occupy the moral high ground," Army Gen. David H. Petraeus wrote in an open letter dated May 10 and posted on a military Web site.
He rejected the argument that torture is sometimes needed to quickly obtain crucial information. "Beyond the basic fact that such actions are illegal, history shows that they also are frequently neither useful nor necessary," he stated.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
And where did I say anything about AMERICAN laws? Oh, and Enhanced Interrogation is not torture!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160970 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>
So you've never "drank" (sic) a jug of urine? Why? Bathtub moonshine any better?
Wouldn't know that either. Never had moonshine during my drinking career.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160971 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmm, I see you're still keeping up with the latest news. This one's dated Feb 2008, fully 6 months before Obama's first election. Since you're bringing these lies and fabrications back, how about bringing back "Can you hear us coming?".
What a loser. Unimaginable!
Tell us genius, why did I post that link?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160972 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah VoteVets, I have a personal question. Are you a military vet? Only about 5% of all members of VoteVet.org are and I wonder why you call your organization VoteVets if most of you are not military vets?
VoteVets is a scam!

Location hidden

#160973 Jun 24, 2013
Student booted from class for saying ‘I don’t accept gays’ wins federal lawsuit – The Daily Caller –

A federal district court judge ruled last week that a Michigan high school teacher violated a student’s free speech rights when he kicked the student out of class for voicing disapproval for homosexuality.
The ruling was perhaps a hollow victory for the student, Daniel Glowacki, though, because the judge assessed damages of just a single, solitary dollar.
The incident giving rise to the lawsuit happened in 2010 on national Anti-Bullying Day at Howell High School in Howell, Michigan.
The teacher, Johnson (“Jay”) McDowell got into a heated argument with student Daniel Glowacki in an economics class after Glowacki said he objected to homosexuality because he is Catholic.
Judge Patrick Duggan ruled that the First Amendment protects Glowacki’s speech.
http://news.yahoo.com/student-booted-class-sa...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160975 Jun 24, 2013
They're not what they seem.

http://www.conservapedia.com/VoteVets.org
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160977 Jun 24, 2013
I wonder if colleges are going to offer courses on homoism, like "Homoism 101"!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160978 Jun 24, 2013
*The Lord's Prayer*

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

<3

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

Hope all my *Patriot* friends Have a Good Day :)

Location hidden

#160979 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah VoteVets, I have a personal question. Are you a military vet? Only about 5% of all members of VoteVet.org are and I wonder why you call your organization VoteVets if most of you are not military vets?

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
VoteVets is a scam!
They are not really for our men and women. I remember when Carter was president and we were running out of toilet paper. And that is not a joke either. Ever see a thousand dollar roll of toilet paper. Well, that is what it cost us when a private sent a receipt for the TP he had to buy at the PX for the barracks. Back in 1980 a typical Congressional Inquiry cost $1,000!
Oh, and Obama is doing it to our men and women in uniform right now and I sure hope we did not have to send them off to war without the proper equipment again!

Ottawa

#160981 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
I admit that I am computer challenged but if I can do it, you can two. Ever hear of Wikipedia?
"In February 2007, a VoteVets.org spokesman told the The Washington Post that the group had 20,000 members, including 1,000 veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan'."
Okay, let's do the math. If you have 20,000 of anything but only 1,000 of them are purple while the rest are pink, what percentage is purple?
Yes, the founder is a veteran of the war in Iraq but their major goal has nothing to do with veterans but by pushing the progressive agenda!
You're right. It is 5%. Kudos.

But, the fact remains that its founder is a veteran of Iraq, as is the actual president. It is a fact that this grouping is pro-military. One does not have to be anti-military to object to the Afghan and Iraqi wars, quite the opposite. The other 19,000 members can surely not be anti-military either and don't forget, if the Dems had started those wars, VoteVets would still have objected to them, and they'd be branded Republican sympathisers. In Vietnam, you will recall, the 1st war veterazn protesters were against LBJ and his democrats and thereafter against Nixon and his republicans (though Nixon had more, which is normal, the war was dragging on). Try to put a party badge on those vets

Ottawa

#160982 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never make things up. By far, most of what I say, I can prove. Now the fact that I am a retired U.S. Army CW4 who flew Hueys in Vietnam from Aug. 1970 until Aug. 1971, you will just have to take my word on it.
But try and find anyone who knows what I know about aviation in general, and Army Aviation in particular!
Oh, do you know what the British and Canadians called our A-36 Apaches during WWII?
You constantly make; things up, and when I ask for proof, you either do not respond or tell me to look it up myself. I don't do that. I don't state anything if I cannot back it up.

One, yes you know a bit more about helicopters, normal, you flew them, but no more on other aviation than I do. Canada never flew Apaches, as far as I know. The British, who hated it, called it the Apache MK 1, far as I know.

Ottawa

#160983 Jun 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't know that either. Never had moonshine during my drinking career.
Sez u.

Ottawa

#160984 Jun 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Hmm, I see you're still keeping up with the latest news. This one's dated Feb 2008, fully 6 months before Obama's first election. Since you're bringing these lies and fabrications back, how about bringing back "Can you hear us coming?".
What a loser. Unimaginable!

Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TC6SGHF806...
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us genius, why did I post that link?
Cluelessness, stupidity, irrelevance? All of the foregoing? Could we hear you coming the first time around?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min alpha beans 1,154,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min Deputy Dog 98,857
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Earthling-1 49,243
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min JOEL 71,130
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 36 min Le Jimbo 20
Abby 12-22 1 hr cheluzal 3
Amy 12-22 1 hr cheluzal 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:31 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:31PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NBC Sports 8:09 AM
Marc Trestman: We'll talk about whether Jimmy Clausen starts again
NFL 8:57 AM
Dominic Raiola says Ferguson stomp was unintentional