BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,065)

Showing posts 141,281 - 141,300 of173,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your definition of incest? Having sex with one's half-sister is not incest? Really? Would God bless a brother/half-sister marriage or union? Would He?
Like my answer here, you need to keep the chronology right. There is no levitical law at the time of Abraham.

Thus, even if he did marry his sister, remember that he was breaking no covenantal restriction on doing so. As I said in that answer, you don't convict someone of a crime ex post facto.
http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questio...

There is a third option -

The prohibition on incest didn't come about until the covenant in Leviticus & Deuteronomy, and to accuse Cain, Abel, and Seth of incest is to accuse them ex post facto.

As an aside, a Young Earth Creationist would date the Creation to 4004 BC, and the Exodus (and hence the Covenant) to about 1440BC. As such, you would be accusing them of a crime that wasn't mandated for nearly 2600 years.

If you want to say, "but surely the law goes back further than the covenant," you get into territory of, "So when did it become a law?"

Incest is prohibited in most secular cultures today because it weakens the gene pool.

Over time, the level of closeness has gotten wider in order to ensure a wider mixing. In modern times, a first or second cousin is off-limits. If I remember correctly in Leviticus, immediate family was prohibited, but I believe that cousins were ok. If you follow the trajectory backwards, you'd probably arrive at a date at which it was ok even for family members to procreate together, societally speaking.

And, a fourth option -

Finally, Genesis 6:1-4 mentions the "Nephilim" - potentially an alternate breeding stock.

LEARN you "biblical history"
AND
your World history!

you might be ABLE to carry on a 'decent' debate THEN!

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
who is the whistle blower? DOnald Trump?
Donald Trump IS MORE of a LOYAL *American* than 0 is!

The 'below' IS NOT Donald Trump IS HE?...!!!

South Carolina Congressman Jeff Duncan agrees that Congress should look into this important matter.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/congressman-...

Francisco says:
June 18, 2013 at 9:52 am
Congress is deaf and dumb, for I have written my two Senators and my Congressman, and one Senator did not answered, Mr. Rubio did answered in a perfunctory manner, and did not addressed the issue I raised as to Obama’s fraudulent documents, and my Congressman, a leftist Democrat, basically told me that Obama’s documents were in order, and beyond reproach.
I guess if these guys voted in favor of the Federal Election Registration Law, which says that during registering to vote you do not have to show proof of citizenship, and it was confirmed as Constitutional by SCOTUS, and thus overturning Arizona own Law requiring IDs , they feel the same principle should be used if you try to aspire to the presidency.
Hell, I am going to run for the presidency in 2016, even though I am not a Narural Born Citizen !

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Like my answer here, you need to keep the chronology right. There is no levitical law at the time of Abraham.
Thus, even if he did marry his sister, remember that he was breaking no covenantal restriction on doing so. As I said in that answer, you don't convict someone of a crime ex post facto.
There is a third option -
The prohibition on incest didn't come about until the covenant in Leviticus & Deuteronomy, and to accuse Cain, Abel, and Seth of incest is to accuse them ex post facto.
As an aside, a Young Earth Creationist would date the Creation to 4004 BC, and the Exodus (and hence the Covenant) to about 1440BC. As such, you would be accusing them of a crime that wasn't mandated for nearly 2600 years.
If you want to say, "but surely the law goes back further than the covenant," you get into territory of, "So when did it become a law?"
Incest is prohibited in most secular cultures today because it weakens the gene pool.
Over time, the level of closeness has gotten wider in order to ensure a wider mixing. In modern times, a first or second cousin is off-limits. If I remember correctly in Leviticus, immediate family was prohibited, but I believe that cousins were ok. If you follow the trajectory backwards, you'd probably arrive at a date at which it was ok even for family members to procreate together, societally speaking.
And, a fourth option -
Finally, Genesis 6:1-4 mentions the "Nephilim" - potentially an alternate breeding stock.
LEARN you "biblical history"
AND
your World history!
you might be ABLE to carry on a 'decent' debate THEN!
)8~D>
You post quotes from a third party and you tell me to carry on a "decent debate"? Are you kidding. You maybe contributed max 5 words to the above post.

And, I don't care about covenant, Exodus and chronology. You have sex with your mom or dad or sister or half-sister, you are committing an incestuous act. And, the medical consequences are well known, physical and intellectual infirmities to name just two. Were the latter two not a consequence of incest BEFORE it was declared verboten? If God is God, could he have not found a better way than incest to populate the earth? How'd he make Adam and Eve? Why did He just not continue thus?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me this is getting by you AL?
Let's just put aside the complete impossibility of the Noah story.
You are asking us to respect a guy who would kill his son because he heard voices?
This is a huge issue I take with theist. Because they don't really even believe themselves when they speak the words. They are sooo out of touch they file this one under virtue.(yes, I said virtue)
"Hey son, wanna go for a long gloomy walk?"
Are you kidding us?
What of the woman buried deep in the bible belt who drowns her 4 children on orders from God?
1 born again Judge.
12 christian Jurors.
Being tried in a "christian nation"
There is no "God told me to..." plea.
Guilty, not-guilty, Insanity. That is it.
Not 1 person even considered the possibility this woman was really just listening to God.
Why is that? I mean...this seems to be God's yardstick of faith.
But it is impossible to you that God would tell anyone else to kill their children...stab their spouse...buy a jet...take that job...run for congress.
If you allow this brand of vile nonsense from even one source, you must allow it for all.
The suicide bombing community is ENTIRELY faith based.
Allah told me to fly a jet into that building.
God told me to kill exactly 27 prostitutes.
God said my marriage is an abomination and I should kill my husband.
If the faith community REALLY believed these things. The first thing you would see is the "Act of God" defense in court.
But they don't really believe this. It is reserved ONLY for Abraham all others would be monsters.
Please do yourselves a favor. When asked to revere a person who acts as Abraham...feel free to say "No. Fuck You."
I promise that morally you come out on top, every single time...no exceptions.
That is the beauty of faith. You can believe or not believe. Now I believe that much of the early Old Testament is allegorical (look up the definition).
Do I "believe" that there was a world wide flood? NO! But I do believe that the Black "Lake" flooded at the end of the last Great Ice Age when the Mediterranean broke through Bosphorus and flooded it with seawater and turned it into the Black Sea and this is the origins of the story. Back then they thought that that was the whole Earth and it probably was ... to them.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
URGENT: Whistle-blower comes forward, attests to attorney that Obama’s financial aid state his citizenship Indonesian, aid given to Obama as a foreign student
Answer: This one YOU, or anyone, can check out for yourself. All you have to do is call the Indonesian Embassy and ASK. You will learn that Obama was never an Indonesian citizen.

Oh, and Obama received US government student loans, and those loans are available ONLY to US citizens. The "he received financial aid as a foreign student" story came from an April Fool's article originally published on April 1, 2009.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

I see!

The answer from the Department of Justice on behlf of the SSA in regards to Harrison J. Bounel’s SSN and the answer from the Postmaster General in regards to the fabricated stamp on Obama’s Selecive Service certificate are due in 4 days, on June 27th
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

""""" who is the whistle blower? DOnald Trump?"""" "

======

Donald Trump was here with family a few days ago.

Trump wants to build a fancy hotel here.

One wonders if he saw hot-dog vendors when he visited the near location area where the hotel was supposed to be constructed and asked some vendors if they thought Obama had no real BO?

Is it good or bad, that he builds one here and not in US?

After all, there is the high density of hotel concentration in this town, you bet they the hot-dog vendors know why that is so, only upon people wanting to know by buying hot dogs and shoot them with the questions to get answers.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Re: "the fabricated stamp on Obama’s Selecive Service certificate are due in 4 days, on June 27th..."

I can tell you the answer to whether or not that stamp was forged right now. It WAS forged. You do not have to wait for the Postmaster General.

However, duh, Obama did NOT post his Selective Service card, nor did any Obama representative. A guy posted it, claiming to have gotten it from the Selective Service Administration (not from Obama or any representative of Obama). So, who forged it?

Who do you think???

The guy who posted it, of course.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the beauty of faith. You can believe or not believe. Now I believe that much of the early Old Testament is allegorical (look up the definition).
Do I "believe" that there was a world wide flood? NO! But I do believe that the Black "Lake" flooded at the end of the last Great Ice Age when the Mediterranean broke through Bosphorus and flooded it with seawater and turned it into the Black Sea and this is the origins of the story. Back then they thought that that was the whole Earth and it probably was ... to them.
And they also believed they were descended from a single physically immortal mating pair who sinned thereby introducing death into the world. A fable. Then why do we have to be 'saved'? The whole ransom schtick goes down the tubes.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Re: "
South Carolina Congressman Jeff Duncan agrees that Congress should look into this important matter.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/congressman -... "

Answer: Apparently he is the only one. That notion is not shared by Mitt Romney, Ron Paul, Paul Ryan, Michelle Bachman, Gingrich or Santorum or Huckabee or the Conservative secretary of state of Arizona (who asked Hawaii to confirm the facts on Obama's birth certificate, and, when it did, accepted that confirmation as a fact). Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review all laugh at birthers.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

$#_#@$)(*&Q@*T^R%

BO = Birth ownership (of the presidency, based on the both in US, and not in a foreign country)
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

One wonders if he saw hot-dog vendors when he visited the near location area where the hotel was supposed to be constructed and asked some vendors if they thought Obama had no real BO?

(BO is Birth ownership (of the presidency, based on the birth in US, and not in a foreign country.)

After all, there is the high density of hotel concentration in this town, you bet they the hot-dog vendors know why that is so, only upon people wanting to know by buying hot dogs and shoot them with the questions to get answers.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You post quotes from a third party and you tell me to carry on a "decent debate"? Are you kidding. You maybe contributed max 5 words to the above post.
And, I don't care about covenant, Exodus and chronology. You have sex with your mom or dad or sister or half-sister, you are committing an incestuous act. And, the medical consequences are well known, physical and intellectual infirmities to name just two. Were the latter two not a consequence of incest BEFORE it was declared verboten? If God is God, could he have not found a better way than incest to populate the earth? How'd he make Adam and Eve? Why did He just not continue thus?
Just like God tested Job… and Peter… and even His own Son.

God asked Abraham to take what he treasured most,“your only son, yes, Isaac, who you love so much-“[3] out into the bleak wilderness of Moriah[4]. There Abraham would be required to “offer him up” in absolute dedication to the LORD.

I squirm in my seat as I read those words.

How could God ask that of one He called a friend?

Why would He?

Yet Abraham, father of our faith, didn’t ask those questions. He just went.

Setting off as the sun was rising over the desert, Abraham saddled his donkey, hoisting his young son on it’s back along with a bundle of wood for the sacrificial offering. All the boy knew was that he was on an adventure with his father and a couple of servants.

A strange entourage trekking across that barren land.

Three days into the journey, Abraham spotted way off in the distance that place where all his dreams would die.

And still he went.

When his little boy asked,“Father where is the lamb for the sacrifice?” Abraham must have choked on his answer.“God will yirah, my son.”[5]

Can’t you see them?

Father and son walking together towards death.

How God must have loved His friend in that moment. Did tears spill from the Father’s eyes as He watched the determined steps of a father willing to let his own son— his only son, die just because God said so?

At the last moment, God caught Abraham’s hand in His and provided a ram caught in the thicket to sacrifice in his son’s stead.

Can you imagine the worship that went on there on that mountain? Father and son, arms wrapped around each other in heart-pumping relief. Weeping, laughing, hollering, as shouts echoed off barren cliffs.

There was nothing tame about Abraham’s faith!

http://www.hespeaksinthesilence.com/2011/05/y...

He has 'tested' you ...
-n-
you have FAILED!

just like the pResident FAILS d-a-i-l-y ...!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes, as refreshing as a jug of warm urine.
Every bit of it is true except to 209 courts of law, 535 congresspersons, 50 governors, 9 supreme court justices, why, even ALL of senior Republican brass including GWB, Cheney, Grove, Rumsfeld, Romney, Ryan, Rice, etc. Yet, you haters continue your rant, calling all of it "refreshing" and "every bit of it is true".
Yes, kudos to you, Frank, you're a breath of fresh birther air LMAO (LRS tm reg'd.)
I've never drank a jug of warm urine, I'll take your word for it.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LRSA is a typo (I'm always polite). But if you like you can read it: "LRS ASSHOLE."
What word requirement?
Re Blonde. Answer, not that it matters, but no.
Rational people will notice that LRS (or LRSA) did not respond to the facts but attempted to convince people on the basis of speculation about my hair color.
Oh, rest assured my dear, it's much more than speculation! BTW, you wrote, "what word requirement?", you're the one that first mentioned the word. Yep, blonde.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If the United States would stay out of the affairs of other countries and concentrate on the defense of our soil then civil unrest in the middle east would not so offensive. It doesn't help that Obama always takes the wrong side on every issue.
Not to mention he hasn't a clue how to deal with any of the issues!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Obama’s Eligibility Attorney Behind Illegal IRS Targeting
https://usjf.net/2013/06/obamas-eligibility-a...

mavie
2 days ago
This all started back in 2008 when Obama’s eligibility was not seriously questioned, much less investigated to the fullest. There has been so much evidence of his > ineligibility < that it stuns me to just think that no one in Congress or the Justice Department had the guts to push for a thorough investigation before he was even put on the ballot. To have allowed him to be a presidential candidate without verifying his eligibility is truly a lack of responsibility and dereliction of duty on the part of all concerned. I truly believe that Congress and the Justice Department, along with those entrusted with upholding our voting laws are to blame and should be held accountable.

I say get this eligibility question settled first, and then invalidate everything Obama has shoved down our throats. After that, press charges accordingly. Had this issue been settled in 2008, we would not be on the verge of losing our country and what it has been for over 230 years.

How can one person in less than five (5) years destroy our 230+ year old country?? America has to wake up and get off the complacency stage and back into the “fight for our country” stage. Go back and read our history to find out the “how and why” our country was founded. At the same time, you will understand why our Constitution and Bill of Rights are written as they are. Our Founders knew from experience what a tyrannical government was capable of doing. God Bless America and may all our enemies, both foreign and domestic, be brought to justice.
``````````
A~M~E~N
``````````

Rachel Maddow Goes Bonkers Over Birthers
I love to see liberals lose it ...
June 19, 2013 @ NewsEditor

https://usjf.net/2013/06/rachel-maddow-goes-b...

John
4 days ago
How much does this idiot woman make covering up for her masters in this corrupt government? Does anyone really take her seriously? What a total JOKE she is...

Lisa Smith
4 days ago
Poor Rachel. She doesn't even know she was born a man!

Elleryqueen
4 days ago
Speaking of birth. This broad wasn't born. She was issued.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

JBH wrote:
(BO is Birth ownership (of the presidency, based on the birth in US, and not in a foreign country.)
I think The Donald has built outside the U.S. before so why not there?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: However, he was elected on November 6, 2012, confirmed by the US Congress and sworn in (several times) by that RINO, the Cief Justice of the USA. And, unless someone does something brutal and stupid (and Joe Biden would become president), he will be president until January of 2017. Get used to it.
Something stupid and brutal? Like standing up for what the law SAYS? The law as written says he is not eligible to EVEN run. The DSDems didn't properly vett their own candidate! Or maybe they did? Hmmm? No wonder the gov. has been stocking up on ammo. Say Blondie, is your husband's name Dagwood?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama’s Eligibility Attorney Behind Illegal IRS Targeting
https://usjf.net/2013/06/obamas-eligibility-a...
And do you know who Bob Bauer's wife is? Anita Dunn!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Dunn

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141,281 - 141,300 of173,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Forum 1,072,427
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 1 hr joey 31
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 1 hr joey 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 3 hr joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 4 hr needs another read 30
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••