BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
141,241 - 141,260 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 50 min ago
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
First, who is LRSA? Second, I did not see the word requirement in my post. Third, you're a blonde, aren't ya?
Logic is the art of inference and prediction. It is evident that Mr. Liars does not comprehend inference as his rants clearly indicate necessity, in his mind, which would be a requirement. This is evident to anyone above middle school mentality.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
Justice LRS said:
"Show me the post where I said it was required. Obumbler has document created in cyberspace. It never had a paper form."
"Justice LRSA said: " See, if Obumbler had his original it would be proof. "
THAT is saying that the original copy that was sent to your family (and even that is a COPY; the original is always in the DOH files) is better proof than an official copy, and that is a LIE. The official copy sent to you by a state is legally just as good as the one that was sent to your parents.

You said: "Fraid not. His original (like there is one) would say CERTIFICATE on it..."
That is what you said after being informed that the original does exist, in the files in Hawaii where it supposed to be (and the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties have repeatedly stated so), and that in fact the original does say CERTIFICATE on it. And you were also told that the long form birth certificate that was sent to Obama in 2001 is in fact a photocopy of the original in the files onto security paper and that in fact it does say CERTIFICATE on it. And so THAT is a lie too.
You said: "The fact remains he did not show a certificate of birth."
And yet you know that the long form image that the White House put online says CERTIFICATE of birth on it and that the officials in Hawaii say that ALL the facts on the image that the White House has shown (and that includes the word "certificate") are exactly the same as on what they sent to him, so he has indeed shown a CERTIFICATE.
And by saying "The fact remains he did not show a certificate of birth" you have implied that a CERTIFICATION is legally not as good as a CERTIFIATE,which is also not true. And, duh, Obama showed BOTH of them, and in fact he showed both the images of them and the physical copies with the seal on them to the press and one reporter stated that she felt the seal.
You said: "Obumbler has document created in cyberspace. It never had a paper form. "
And yet the officials in Hawaii have repeatedly stated that they looked into the files in Hawaii and saw that the original is there and that they copied that original onto security paper to make the official long term birth certificate. To say that "it never had a paper form" despite knowing that the officials in Hawaii have repeatedly stated that they looked into the files and that there is an original and that they copied the original to make the official long-form copy is A LIE.
If Barack Hussein Obama were born on the steps of The White House, I still wouldn't vote for him and he would still be the worst resident of The White House since television was invented. No matter what you think,he is still the son of a Kenyan citizen. His father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Obama's father was never an immigrant to the United States,never had allegiance to the United States and was not a descendent of pre-Civil War slavery in the United States. Barack Obama has deceived you from the very beginning. Every time he relates himself to the struggle of pre Civil War citizens he is lying.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Barack Hussein Obama were born on the steps of The White House, I still wouldn't vote for him and he would still be the worst resident of The White House since television was invented. No matter what you think,he is still the son of a Kenyan citizen. His father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Obama's father was never an immigrant to the United States,never had allegiance to the United States and was not a descendent of pre-Civil War slavery in the United States. Barack Obama has deceived you from the very beginning. Every time he relates himself to the struggle of pre Civil War citizens he is lying.
Ah, sanity and commone sense are such a refreshing thing! Every bit of it is true. To be fooled by this con-man is a sure sign of stupidity. Kudos to ya Frank!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
Justice LRS said:
"Show me the post where I said it was required. Obumbler has document created in cyberspace. It never had a paper form."
"Justice LRSA said: " See, if Obumbler had his original it would be proof. "
THAT is saying that the original copy that was sent to your family (and even that is a COPY; the original is always in the DOH files) is better proof than an official copy, and that is a LIE. The official copy sent to you by a state is legally just as good as the one that was sent to your parents.
Obama has shown both his short form birth certificate and his long form birth certificate and the officials of Hawaii of BOTH parties including the former Republican governor of Hawaii (a friend of Sarah Palin's) have repeatedly stated that they sent both of them to Obama and that all the facts on the published copies are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent him. YOU know this and yet you deny it. That is lying.
You said: "Yep. He LOST it along with ALL his other important docs. Right! I bet Midway Barkers have a field day with that." That implies that the official copy sent to you is legally not as good as the one that was sent to your parents, and that is a LIE.
In fact, BOTH Mitt Romney and Obama showed official copies of their birth certificates and millions of people (including me) have lost their originals. It is perfectly legal to use a replacement copy of your birth certificate and it is just as legal as the one that was sent to your family. And, in fact, even if you have the one that was sent, you have every right to get a more recent official copy and use that---for convenience or because you think it looks clearer or for any reason at all.
You said: "Fraid not. His original (like there is one) would say CERTIFICATE on it..."
That is what you said after being informed that the original does exist, in the files in Hawaii where it supposed to be (and the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties have repeatedly stated so), and that in fact the original does say CERTIFICATE on it. And you were also told that the long form birth certificate that was sent to Obama in 2001 is in fact a photocopy of the original in the files onto security paper and that in fact it does say CERTIFICATE on it. And so THAT is a lie too.
You said: "The fact remains he did not show a certificate of birth."
And yet the officials in Hawaii have repeatedly stated that they looked into the files in Hawaii and saw that the original is there and that they copied that original onto security paper to make the official long term birth certificate. To say that "it never had a paper form" despite knowing that the officials in Hawaii have repeatedly stated that they looked into the files and that there is an original and that they copied the original to make the official long-form copy is A LIE.
CUT some of yours for space.
``````````

SUNDAY, JUNE 23, 2013
Ever since Obama burst onto the national scene, claiming to have been born and raised in Hawaii, people have questioned his story. Rather than responding to those questions by allowing people to see his original long-form birth certificate, a step that would have instantly set those rumors to rest, Obama has refused to release any original documents pre-dating his election to the U.S. Senate. He’s kept everything – his original birth certificate, his school records, his college applications, his financial aid requests (if any), his Illinois State senate documents, and just about any other paper trail – under wraps.

Yahoo News Posts Obama’s Country of Birth Is Kenya... By Accident?
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
We do not negotiate with terrorists and this is why!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/taliban-k...
Let the sobs kill themselves off.
I see your comprehension of simple English has not improved during my absence. Yet, I've been urging your for a long time now to take remedial elementary English classes with Siouxcity. Nothing doing, you prefer to wallow in your ignorance and just plain boorishness. Do you not comprehend because it is well-written Washington prose and you're better accustomed to The Globe, Wnd.com or the National Enquirer's stilted and overly-twisted sensationalist trash?

I quote from your referenced Washington Post story : "killing 9 foreign climbers including a U.S. citizen" . And your response, as brilliant as ever is : "Let the sobs kill themselves off"?.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, sanity and commone sense are such a refreshing thing! Every bit of it is true. To be fooled by this con-man is a sure sign of stupidity. Kudos to ya Frank!
Yes, as refreshing as a jug of warm urine.

Every bit of it is true except to 209 courts of law, 535 congresspersons, 50 governors, 9 supreme court justices, why, even ALL of senior Republican brass including GWB, Cheney, Grove, Rumsfeld, Romney, Ryan, Rice, etc. Yet, you haters continue your rant, calling all of it "refreshing" and "every bit of it is true".

Yes, kudos to you, Frank, you're a breath of fresh birther air LMAO (LRS tm reg'd.)
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
First, who is LRSA? Second, I did not see the word requirement in my post. Third, you're a blonde, aren't ya?
LRSA is a typo (I'm always polite). But if you like you can read it: "LRS ASSHOLE."

What word requirement?

Re Blonde. Answer, not that it matters, but no.

Rational people will notice that LRS (or LRSA) did not respond to the facts but attempted to convince people on the basis of speculation about my hair color.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your comprehension of simple English has not improved during my absence. Yet, I've been urging your for a long time now to take remedial elementary English classes with Siouxcity. Nothing doing, you prefer to wallow in your ignorance and just plain boorishness. Do you not comprehend because it is well-written Washington prose and you're better accustomed to The Globe, Wnd.com or the National Enquirer's stilted and overly-twisted sensationalist trash?
I quote from your referenced Washington Post story : "killing 9 foreign climbers including a U.S. citizen" . And your response, as brilliant as ever is : "Let the sobs kill themselves off"?.
If the United States would stay out of the affairs of other countries and concentrate on the defense of our soil then civil unrest in the middle east would not so offensive. It doesn't help that Obama always takes the wrong side on every issue.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
CUT some of yours for space.
``````````
SUNDAY, JUNE 23, 2013
Ever since Obama burst onto the national scene, claiming to have been born and raised in Hawaii, people have questioned his story. Rather than responding to those questions by allowing people to see his original long-form birth certificate, a step that would have instantly set those rumors to rest, Obama has refused to release any original documents pre-dating his election to the U.S. Senate. He’s kept everything – his original birth certificate, his school records, his college applications, his financial aid requests (if any), his Illinois State senate documents, and just about any other paper trail – under wraps.
Yahoo News Posts Obama’s Country of Birth Is Kenya... By Accident?
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/
Re: "Ever since Obama burst onto the national scene, claiming to have been born and raised in Hawaii, people have questioned his story. Rather than responding to those questions by allowing people to see his original long-form birth certificate, a step that would have instantly set those rumors to rest, Obama has refused to release any original documents pre-dating his election to the U.S. Senate."

Answer: As you know, the original is and always will be in the files in Hawaii, just as the original is and always will be in the files of the DOH in any state. Birthers and whomever wrote that needs to know that the legal document is the official COPY and that Obama has two of them, short form and long form, and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that they sent them to him and that ALL the facts on the published copies are exactly the same, repeat EXACTLY the same, as on what they sent to him.

Re: "Yahoo News Posts Obama’s Country of Birth Is Kenya... By Accident?"

The answer to the question is YES.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

And now, since I have answered your question, why not try to answer mine:

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank, and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.

So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Re: "He’s kept everything – his original birth certificate, his school records, his college applications, his financial aid requests...under wraps.

That's because,duh, Mitt Romney and John McCain and ALL other presidents and presidential candidates did not show those documents EITHER.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes, as refreshing as a jug of warm urine.
Every bit of it is true except to 209 courts of law, 535 congresspersons, 50 governors, 9 supreme court justices, why, even ALL of senior Republican brass including GWB, Cheney, Grove, Rumsfeld, Romney, Ryan, Rice, etc. Yet, you haters continue your rant, calling all of it "refreshing" and "every bit of it is true".
Yes, kudos to you, Frank, you're a breath of fresh birther air LMAO (LRS tm reg'd.)
If we are to believe Obama's own words written in his two autobiographies then we must believe that he is not fit to serve the office of POTUS. Obama claimed to have had his own birth certificate in his hand in the early 1980's. Obama also claimed to have lived in Indonesia in his youth and felt that Muslim prayer was the most beautiful sound on Earth. Two chapters in his first biography were dedicated to how much he hated our country and how much he wanted to destroy it,yet tens of millions of people who claimed to have read it still voted for him in 2008.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
Generals Speak Out Against Rumsfeld
DoD Determines US Foreign Policy, PERIOD!!! Congress is SUPERFLUOUS!!! The only thing to FEAR, is NOT ENOUGH FEAR.
"We went to war with a flawed plan that didn't account for the hard work to build the peace after we took down the regime. We also served under a secretary of defense who didn't understand leadership, who was abusive, who was arrogant, who didn't build a strong team."
-- Retired Army Maj. Gen. John Batiste.
"My sincere view is that the commitment of our forces to this fight was done with a casualness and swagger that are the special province of those who have never had to execute these missions -- or bury the results."
-- Retired Marine Lt. Gen. Gregory Newbold.
"They only need the military advice when it satisfies their agenda. I think that's a mistake, and that's why I think he should resign."
-- Retired Army Maj. Gen. John Riggs.
"We grow up in a culture where accountability, learning to accept responsibility, admitting mistakes and learning from them was critical to us. When we don't see that happening it worries us. Poor military judgment has been used throughout this mission."
-- Retired Marine Gen. Anthony Zinni, former chief of U.S. Central Command.
"I really believe that we need a new secretary of defense because Secretary Rumsfeld carries way too much baggage with him.... I think we need senior military leaders who understand the principles of war and apply them ruthlessly, and when the time comes, they need to call it like it is."
-- Retired Army Maj. Gen. Charles Swannack.
"He has shown himself incompetent strategically, operationally and tactically, and is far more than anyone responsible for what has happened to our important mission in Iraq.... Mr. Rumsfeld must step down."
-- Retired Army Maj. Gen. Paul Eaton.
Perfect security is Not attainable at any price!!!
STAR WARS & other MISSILE DEFENSE for a Trillion Dollars may stop 8 atomic war heads, but 2 will still hit their mark.
What can be achieved besides mutually assured destruction, is BANKRUPTING the US TREASURY.
-- Retired Army General Wesley K. Clark, former Supreme Allied Commander Europe. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
You do know Rummy left over six years ago, don't you? And Robert Gates was not much better either! And I thought Pennetta did a rather good job!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
And now, since I have answered your question, why not try to answer mine:
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:
(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank, and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;
(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);
(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).
If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.
So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?
His family was able to afford to send him to the most exclusive school in Hawaii,then to an expensive and exclusive school in California, then to Columbia and Harvard. According to the State Department Obama didn't have a passport when he traveled to Indonesia. Did he use an Indonesian passport to return to Hawaii? Did he use an Indonesian passport to travel to Pakistan? Did he use an Kenyan passport to travel from Indonesia,or to Hawaii or to Pakistan? Wouldn't we want an honest person to be the resident of The White House?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A worldwide flood that immersed the entire earth in the past 10,000 years is totally impossible. Even the PBS story you cite admits that there is no evidence for the worldwide flood according to the biblical story.
There may have been a big flood around the Black Sea. But it didn't cover Asia and Europe. And it didn't cover Africa and the other continents. There was a big flood in Connecticut in 1955. Big floods do happen. When Tropical Storm Floyd hit Connecticut it destroyed my library. Floods do happen.
So what?
Does anyone remember Mr. Flood pointing to a young Earth site which presented evidence for a WORLDWIDE FLOOD THAT IMMERSED THE ENTIRE EARTH? He called that geologic evidence.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. That's my point. Dufus.
<quoted text>
I am not a theologian, nor a naval shipbuilder nor an expert on human and animal breeding. So, to understand Noah's story or fable if one wants to call it that, one has to use plain common sense and evaluate the reality that was at that time, fully 2500 yrs before Christ.

1. God condemns the whole earth, men women, children and babies, as all are sinners, including the babies;

2. God relents, decides, for some unknown reasons, to save a 500-yr-old no-doubt insane and deranged man named Noah and his family;

3. This is well and good, but there is work to be done;

4. Yet, Noah and his sons, all 3 of them (at 500 yrs +, one would think the old codger would have hundreds of children...I digrest). He was supposed to obey God's law and make and make and make children. Why just three? And where were his grandchildren? No mention and apparently there were only 8 human beings sailing on the Ark;

5. Anyhow, yes, anyhow, these 4 guys, one of them 500 years old, and who knows how old his sons were, amassed enough wood to build a 500-ft long ship, THE SIZE OR, BIGGER THAN A 2ND WORLD WAR HEAVY CRUISER or Titanic, all this with no known saws, and certainly no hammers or nails;

6. They then managed to round up pairs of ALL known animals on earth except for the dinosaurs, thereby scientifically explaining their demise. Now, we presume they had built special enclosures for each pair, for they would fight and there would be much carnage and "eating" of travelling companions. Noah and his valiant sons also managed to feed and exercise this zoo for months and even longer, that part is not clear. One can only imagine the stench;

7. After "'landing" on Mount Ararat, ole Noah built himself a house and a vineyard, which caused him one day to get drunk. In a very "unBible" and ungodly manner, he fell, lost his pants and lay there naked. His favourite son, Ham, saw him lying thus and mocked him. In true biblical and Genesis justice fashion, demented Noah punishes Ham? Nooooo, Ham was his favourite, so instead he punished and banished Ham's son, Canaan, who had nothing to do with mocking the wretched dirty old man. Note : Some will remember that if the Bible, particularly the Genesis and Exodus parts were put on trial, it would take the fifth);

8. Oh, one more little detail. We all know that Adam and Eve, thanks to good old reliable incest, populated the earth until Noah's time. Then, in one fell swoop, the flood, and only Noah, his long-suffering wife, 3 sons and 3 wives are left to re-populate the earth. Ahhhh, good old dependable incest once more and, I repeat, the explanation why inbreeding causes insanity, namely creation of birthers and tea partyers.

THE END.
Mel

Goleta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Obama and other in government get away with everything they do. Look at all the spying on citizens, on their cell phones, home phones, computers, etc by the FBI and NSA and they are getting away with that. And all the spending they do and all the trips Obama takes and the IRS spending 50 million to dance around and act stupid and make silly videos, etc. And now Obama spending another 100 million to go to Africa.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am not a theologian, nor a naval shipbuilder nor an expert on human and animal breeding. So, to understand Noah's story or fable if one wants to call it that, one has to use plain common sense and evaluate the reality that was at that time, fully 2500 yrs before Christ.
1. God condemns the whole earth, men women, children and babies, as all are sinners, including the babies;
2. God relents, decides, for some unknown reasons, to save a 500-yr-old no-doubt insane and deranged man named Noah and his family;
3. This is well and good, but there is work to be done;
4. Yet, Noah and his sons, all 3 of them (at 500 yrs +, one would think the old codger would have hundreds of children...I digrest). He was supposed to obey God's law and make and make and make children. Why just three? And where were his grandchildren? No mention and apparently there were only 8 human beings sailing on the Ark;
8. Oh, one more little detail. We all know that Adam and Eve, thanks to good old reliable incest, populated the earth until Noah's time. Then, in one fell swoop, the flood, and only Noah, his long-suffering wife, 3 sons and 3 wives are left to re-populate the earth. Ahhhh, good old dependable incest once more and, I repeat, the explanation why inbreeding causes insanity, namely creation of birthers and tea partyers.
THE END.
CUT some of yours for space!
``````````

Genesis 22

6 So Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering and laid it on Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife, and the two of them went together. 7 But Isaac spoke to Abraham his father and said,“My father!”

And he said,“Here I am, my son.”

Then he said,“Look, the fire and the wood, but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?”

8 And Abraham said,“My son, God will provide for Himself the lamb for a burnt offering.” So the two of them went together.

9 Then they came to the place of which God had told him. And Abraham built an altar there and placed the wood in order; and he bound Isaac his son and laid him on the altar, upon the wood. 10 And Abraham stretched out his hand and took the knife to slay his son.

11 But the Angel of the Lord called to him from heaven and said,“Abraham, Abraham!”

So he said,“Here I am.”

12 And He said,“Do not lay your hand on the lad, or do anything to him; for now I know that you fear God, since you have not withheld your son, your only son, from Me.”

13 Then Abraham lifted his eyes and looked, and there behind him was a ram caught in a thicket by its horns. So Abraham went and took the ram, and offered it up for a burnt offering instead of his son. 14 And Abraham called the name of the place, The-Lord-Will-Provide;[b] as it is said to this day,“In the Mount of the Lord it shall be provided.”

15 Then the Angel of the Lord called to Abraham a second time out of heaven, 16 and said:“By Myself I have sworn, says the Lord, because you have done this thing, and have not withheld your son, your only son— 17 blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply your descendants as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies. 18 In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”

YAHWEH YIREH: the Lord will provide

``````````

Can you even 'imagine' the FAITH Abraham HAD in his Lord to "trust Him" to provide a 'sacrifice'...

instead of having to KILL his only "son" ...???

oh ye of NO faith!... jockitch!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If we are to believe Obama's own words written in his two autobiographies then we must believe that he is not fit to serve the office of POTUS. Obama claimed to have had his own birth certificate in his hand in the early 1980's. Obama also claimed to have lived in Indonesia in his youth and felt that Muslim prayer was the most beautiful sound on Earth. Two chapters in his first biography were dedicated to how much he hated our country and how much he wanted to destroy it,yet tens of millions of people who claimed to have read it still voted for him in 2008.
I've read both Obama's books. I can't find the parts where he said he had his original BC in his hand in the 1980s. Which one? I don't know how it works in Hawaii, but over here, I 've had many certified copies of my birth certificate before all was centralised out of hospitals and parishes and let me tell you, the parish priest would always WRITE me a certified original - NO ORIGINAL BC would ever be given to the person. How else could it maintain to have ...the original?

Okay, have you ever listened to the sound of the beckoning of prayer from the Minaret? I'm certainly not Moslem, but find it hauntingly beautiful, though I don't agree with Obama it's the most beautiful sound in the world - if in fact he said it and if he did, he is entitled to his musical/taste opinion. "O Holy night" has always been revered by Catholics all over yet it was banned from Midnight Mass until fairly recently because its writer was considered an atheist.

So he lived in Indonesia with his step-dad who was Moslem? So what? I've lived out-of-country too with my kids and taught in foreign schools, why in one instance in American Intl School. Does that make them un-Canadian?

As to Obama hating the US and wanting to destroy it, you merely misunderstood the premise of those words. He meant an end to its present form and a rebuilding of it. Idealistic and dreamer, maybe, but no physical destruction and certainly not another Bolshevik-type upheaval.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If we are to believe Obama's own words written in his two autobiographies then we must believe that he is not fit to serve the office of POTUS. Obama claimed to have had his own birth certificate in his hand in the early 1980's. Obama also claimed to have lived in Indonesia in his youth and felt that Muslim prayer was the most beautiful sound on Earth. Two chapters in his first biography were dedicated to how much he hated our country and how much he wanted to destroy it,yet tens of millions of people who claimed to have read it still voted for him in 2008.
Answer: However, he was elected on November 6, 2012, confirmed by the US Congress and sworn in (several times) by that RINO, the Cief Justice of the USA. And, unless someone does something brutal and stupid (and Joe Biden would become president), he will be president until January of 2017. Get used to it.
LOOPI

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa sat on a wall
Jacques Ottawa had a great fall

All the Kings horses and all the Kings men
Laughed at Jacques as they spat on him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,079,656
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min obama 48,890
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 1 hr loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,554
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 2 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search