BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 190357 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

#160938 Jun 24, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be tossing around respect in here.:)
Not if you asked Romney. He is pretty sure it is in Missouri.
What evidence do we have that says the garden was in Babylon? Any field will do.
The first civilization in that region was Sumarian. Strange that being so little removed from all the showmanship God supposedly had back in the day...they new nothing of him.
People...are all from Africa.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XLyAnFpNCNsXX
The Tigris–Euphrates rivers are not in Missouri.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#160939 Jun 24, 2013
Ben Ghazi wrote:
Hummm, another mysterious Clinton death. Rumor has it that Socks actually froze to death on Hillary's lap.
Socks The Cat Dies
KASEY JONES 02/20/09
BALTIMORE — Socks, the White House cat during the Clinton administration who waged war on Buddy the pup, has died. He was around 18.
Socks had lived with Bill Clinton's secretary, Betty Currie, in Hollywood, Md., since the Clintons left the White House in early 2001.
Currie confirmed Socks' death Friday evening and said she was "heartbroken." She did not give details, referring calls to the Clinton Foundation office.
The foundation released a statement from the Clintons:
"Socks brought much happiness to Chelsea and us over the years, and enjoyment to kids and cat lovers everywhere. We're grateful for those memories, and we especially want to thank our good friend, Betty Currie, for taking such loving care of Socks for so many years."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/20/sock...
Any more miscellaneous anti-Clinton crap? How do you find this garbage? Does one have to have an especially twisted mind? What's your key search engine for locating hateful blogs?

Ottawa

#160940 Jun 24, 2013
Ben Ghazi wrote:
Who Killed Clinton's Dog?
What did Buddy know, and when did he know it?
By Mickey Kaus|Posted Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2002
[ Note: Kausfiles received the following from a gravelly-voiced outdoorsman in Arkansas who refused to give his name.]
"It was strictly an accident. The dog just darted out." That is what the media wants us to believe about the death of Buddy, Bill Clinton's 4-year-old Labrador retriever.(See "Who Is Buddy?" Wall Street Journal, Dec. 1997.) But is the truth about this—the latest Clinton casualty—that conveniently simple?
What do we really know about Buddy's death? Who stood to benefit? Consider the following:
On Dec. 19, 2001 Clinton has a meeting in his Harlem office to discuss ways to repair his "battered" image. The meeting is described in the New York Times as having a "special urgency." An image-building speech on globalization at Yale has apparently not brought Clinton the expected public sympathy.
Democratic leaders, Clinton is reported to have said, had not spoken up sufficiently on his behalf. They could not be relied on.
Present at the meeting was Bruce Lindsey, Clinton's secretive consigliere and the man entrusted with the Clintons' most distasteful tasks.
Exactly two weeks later, Buddy was dead. As could have been predicted, Clinton benefited from a wave of public sympathy—sympathy he hadn't felt since at least Sept. 11. Clinton's office almost instantly issued a press statement saying the Clintons were "deeply saddened by Buddy's death."
It's almost as if it had been planned all along.
If ever, evidence was to be presented to showcase nutball birther conspiracies, this one is it. Thank you, Rogue, for showcasing it, makes it so much easier when you do it to yourself.

BTW, if Bill Clinton ran in 2016, however much older, he'd still slaughter any republican candidate in a heartbeat. Image-building you say? Oh yeah, he'd easily win because he shot his dog. And birthers think that 0-209 is a winning score. Losers.

Ottawa

#160941 Jun 24, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense. UNHCR does not define first country of asylum as first foreign country a refugee sets foot on. If Rouge disagrees he is welcome to cite relevant article of the convention.
Bets are on you won't hear further on this one.
VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

#160942 Jun 24, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be tossing around respect in here...you might break something...:)
The first known civilization was middle eastern. The Sumarians. Strange that being so little removed from the days of celestial showmanship...they knew nothing of the judeo-christian god.
People...are from Africa. All of them if you go back far enough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XLyAnFpNCNsXX
Richard Dawkins is an imbecile.

He thinks the Orangutan was not in Africa.

He doesn't realize that millions and millions of years ago all the continents were grouped together.

It is just speculation on Dawkins part.

Gods word makes just as much sense, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

P.S. I am ready for the return fire for calling your hero an imbecile. LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#160943 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is not what the United Nation says. And the UN says nothing about "economic" asylum. Only political asylum.
Just like the Geneva Accords only covers LAWFUL combatants and not illegal ones like the Taliban and al Qaeda who can be tortured and summarily executed!

Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense. UNHCR does not define first country of asylum as first foreign country a refugee sets foot on. If Rouge disagrees he is welcome to cite relevant article of the convention.
Nonsense, and you can not prove me wrong either?
And you can not prove that the Geneva Accords protect ILLEGAL combatants either! All the Geneva Accords is establish who is, and who is not, a legal combatant and how you will treat legal combatants!
VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

#160944 Jun 24, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumsfeld should be executed on pay per view.
I would throw down another 50 bucks if they manage to fit Kissinger in.
The elites always have blood on their hands, and get away with it.

Bush and Cheney will never be prosecuted and neither will Obama.

=======

Social network analysis tools — an aid to govt spooks?
Data mining in the spotlight
http://tinyurl.com/ytv7ag
http://computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/scrt/306B...

Location hidden

#160945 Jun 24, 2013
I heard this on the radio but one of the things Paula Deen was accused of is not stopped "racist" jokes in the office. One of her employees was said to comment about a bride at a ghetto wedding was wearing a "white hoodie" but I did not hear if they described the color of the ghetto woman.
I hear redneck jokes all the time and no one mentions the color of the skin of the rednecks but I have known a few black rednecks. In Wytheville, VA I knew a black hillbilly. If you had your back turned on him all you knew he was a from some hollow.
VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

#160946 Jun 24, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are finally starting to sound like a good American Link!
Let us see if I can't help.
1. It is no big deal the dept. of homeland security needs a ridiculous number of drones, they are there to secure the homeland.
2. It is ok to give up your constitutional rights so that govt. can do their jobs.
3. Those videos on youtube did not exist and were bad for you.
4. Foreign aid takes money from the rich people in a rich country and gives it to the poor people of a poor country.
5. Sarah Jessica Parker is sexy.
6. The N.S.A. has to get warrants to spy on private citizens unless it takes too long.
7. The Obama administration's operation fast and furious was arming the Mexican drug cartels for a good reason.
8. Ollie North is above the law. Just shut up about it.
9. Guns are bad. Floride is yummy.
10. You should call your doctor about that new medicine you saw on TV.
11. You should call your lawyer about that medicine you asked your doctor about.
12. There is no child with a problem too big for ritalin to handle.
13. Polar bears can not swim.
14. Al Queda is here...around every corner. They most likely work for Ron Paul.
15. The big firey ball in the middle of our solar system has nothing to do with the temperature of the Earth.
16. A gas that plants create and animals have been exhaling for millions of years is bad for the environment.
17. The company you work for cares about you and the customer.
18. Corporations are people.
19. Of coarse it is change, if you can't see that... you are a racist.
20. More police = less crime.
21. Patriots support their govt. regardless of it's actions.
22. The Federal Reserve is a totally constitutional part of our govt. They have the best interest of the people in mind.
23. You should try and get the flu shot and at least two boosters before you get the flu.
24. There has never been a better time to invest in the stock market.
25. When asked your opinion...try and repeat what you heard on T.V.
Affirmative, I concur!

The opposite is true.

Especially,#5. She's not my type.

lol
VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

#160947 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is not what the United Nation says. And the UN says nothing about "economic" asylum. Only political asylum.
Just like the Geneva Accords only covers LAWFUL combatants and not illegal ones like the Taliban and al Qaeda who can be tortured and summarily executed!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
And you can not prove that the Geneva Accords protect ILLEGAL combatants either! All the Geneva Accords is establish who is, and who is not, a legal combatant and how you will treat legal combatants!
Army Field Manual 2-22.3 Human Intelligence Collector Operations
http://tinyurl.com/cfdvnt
http://www.enlisted.info/field-manuals/fm-2-2...

FM 2-22.3 (FM 34-52) HUMAN INTELLIGENCE COLLECTOR OPERATIONS
http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm2-22-3.p...

Location hidden

#160948 Jun 24, 2013
VoteVets org wrote:
<quoted text>
The elites always have blood on their hands, and get away with it.
Bush and Cheney will never be prosecuted and neither will Obama.
=======
Social network analysis tools — an aid to govt spooks?
Data mining in the spotlight
http://tinyurl.com/ytv7ag
http://computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/scrt/306B...
Ah VoteVets, I have a personal question. Are you a military vet? Only about 5% of all members of VoteVet.org are and I wonder why you call your organization VoteVets if most of you are not military vets?
VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

#160949 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
Gen. Petraeus Warns Against Using Torture
May 11, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2gbsso
The top U.S. commander in Iraq admonished his troops regarding the results of an Army survey that found that many U.S military personnel there are willing to tolerate some torture of suspects and unwilling to report abuse by comrades.

"This fight depends on securing the population, which must understand that we -- not our enemies -- occupy the moral high ground," Army Gen. David H. Petraeus wrote in an open letter dated May 10 and posted on a military Web site.
He rejected the argument that torture is sometimes needed to quickly obtain crucial information. "Beyond the basic fact that such actions are illegal, history shows that they also are frequently neither useful nor necessary," he stated.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

#160950 Jun 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You post quotes from a third party and you tell me to carry on a "decent debate"? Are you kidding. You maybe contributed max 5 words to the above post.
And, I don't care about covenant, Exodus and chronology. You have sex with your mom or dad or sister or half-sister, you are committing an incestuous act. And, the medical consequences are well known, physical and intellectual infirmities to name just two. Were the latter two not a consequence of incest BEFORE it was declared verboten? If God is God, could he have not found a better way than incest to populate the earth? How'd he make Adam and Eve? Why did He just not continue thus?
Back in Biblical times everyone was a brother and sister, or cousin, used as general terminology.

Question: Could it be that Abraham never even met Sarah their whole lives, possibly a hundred years passed?

Location hidden

#160951 Jun 24, 2013
VoteVets org wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard Dawkins is an imbecile.
He thinks the Orangutan was not in Africa.
He doesn't realize that millions and millions of years ago all the continents were grouped together.
It is just speculation on Dawkins part.
Gods word makes just as much sense, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
P.S. I am ready for the return fire for calling your hero an imbecile. LOL
And just why is Richard Dawkins an imbecile? Because he believes in creationism? And what proof do you have that Orangutans were ever in Africa? Maybe there ancestors were from Africa just like the ancestors of New World monkeys.
Typical Libtardian tactics. If you disagree with someone you make a [personal attack like calling them an imbecile. Well, if that is all the ammo you have, I think you are the imbecile!

Location hidden

#160952 Jun 24, 2013
From Wiki: In a December 2004 interview with American journalist Bill Moyers, Dawkins said that "among the things that science does know, evolution is about as certain as anything we know." When Moyers questioned him on the use of the word theory, Dawkins stated that "evolution has been observed. It's just that it hasn't been observed while it's happening." He added that "it is rather like a detective coming on a murder after the scene... the detective hasn't actually seen the murder take place, of course. But what you do see is a massive clue... Huge quantities of circumstantial evidence. It might as well be spelled out in words of English."

Dawkins has ardently opposed the inclusion of intelligent design in science education, describing it as "not a scientific argument at all, but a religious one". He has been referred to in the media as "Darwin's Rottweiler", a reference to English biologist T. H. Huxley, who was known as "Darwin's Bulldog" for his advocacy of Charles Darwin's evolutionary ideas. He has been a strong critic of the British organisation Truth in Science, which promotes the teaching of creationism in state schools, and he plans through the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science to subsidise schools with the delivery of books, DVDs, and pamphlets that counteract their (Truth in Science's) work, which Dawkins has described as an "educational scandal".

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#160953 Jun 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bets are on you won't hear further on this one.
Rouge surely will go off on another tangent.

BTW, have you ever been to the culinary institute in Montpelier? Great cuisine at reasonable prices.
VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

#160954 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah VoteVets, I have a personal question. Are you a military vet? Only about 5% of all members of VoteVet.org are and I wonder why you call your organization VoteVets if most of you are not military vets?
It is my custom not to talk about my personal life because it is not pertinent.

But I have mentioned in the past on other boards that I went in as an officer because I graduated college first.

Enough Said.

As You Were!
VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

#160955 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just why is Richard Dawkins an imbecile? Because he believes in creationism? And what proof do you have that Orangutans were ever in Africa? Maybe there ancestors were from Africa just like the ancestors of New World monkeys.
Typical Libtardian tactics. If you disagree with someone you make a [personal attack like calling them an imbecile. Well, if that is all the ammo you have, I think you are the imbecile!
I agree.

Nobody has all the answers including Dawkins, You, or I.

10-4 Good Buddy.
VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

#160956 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
One little tweak my friend.

You have it backwards on Dawkins.

He does not believe in Creationism.

LOL

Ottawa

#160957 Jun 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please prove that only 5% of VoteVet.org members are veterans.

Sigh. Guess, as per all other requests for proof, I'm gonna wait a long long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 53,521
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,234,749
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Brian_G 51,761
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 6,014
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 5 hr Pat Robertson s F... 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 99,579
have steroidsss in USA 13 hr Nail Alexander 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]