BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
141,141 - 141,160 of 176,883 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Creeping Fascism: Lessons From the Past
by Ray McGovern CIA Ret. http://tinyurl.com/33mpdr
“There are few things as odd as the calm, superior indifference with which I and those like me watched the beginnings of the Nazi revolution in Germany, as if from a box at the theater…Perhaps the only comparably odd thing is the way that now, years later….”

These are the words of Sebastian Haffner (pen name for Raimund Pretzel), who as a young lawyer in Berlin during the 1930s experienced the Nazi takeover and wrote a first-hand account. His children found the manuscript when he died in 1999 and published it the following year as “Geschichte eines Deutschen”(The Story of a German). The book became an immediate bestseller and has been translated into 20 languages-in English as “Defying Hitler.”

I recently learned from his daughter Sarah, an artist in Berlin, that today is the 100th anniversary of Haffner’s birth. She had seen an earlier article in which I quoted her father and emailed to ask me to “write some more about the book and the comparison to Bush’s America…this is almost unbelievable.”

More about Haffner below. Let’s set the stage first by recapping some of what has been going on that may have resonance for readers familiar with the Nazi ascendancy, noting how “odd” it is that the frontal attack on our Constitutional rights is met with such “calm, superior indifference.”
Goebbels Would be Proud

It has been two years since top New York Times officials decided to let the rest of us in on the fact that the George W. Bush administration had been eavesdropping on American citizens without the court warrants required by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) of 1978. The Times had learned of this well before the election in 2004 and acquiesced to White House entreaties to suppress the damaging information.
http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/12/2...

==========

George W. Bush: A CIA Analysis
by Ray McGovern CIA Ret. August 22, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2hpqtq
It is as though I'm back as an analyst at the CIA, trying to estimate the chances of an attack on Iran. The putative attacker, though, happens to be our own president.
It is precisely the work we analysts used to do. And, while it is still a bit jarring to be turning our analytical tools on the U.S. leadership, it is by no means entirely new. For, of necessity, we Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) have been doing that for almost six years now – ever since 9/11, when "everything changed."
Of necessity? Yes, because, with very few exceptions, American journalists lose their jobs if they expose things like fraudulent wars.
The craft of CIA analysis was designed to be an all-source operation, meaning that we analysts were responsible – and held accountable – for assimilating information from all sources and coming to judgments on what it all meant. We used information of all kinds, from the most sophisticated technical collection platforms to spies to open media.
Here I have to reveal a trade secret, which punctures the mystique of intelligence analysis. Generally speaking, 80 percent of the information one needs to form judgments on key intelligence targets or issues is available in open media.
http://www.antiwar.com/mcgovern/...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that a catastrophic flood possibly did happen and that there is evidence to support it. So, what is your effing point? You're the one that said it isn't possible. That's BS. What's your effing point? pinhead
Sorry Mr. Liars, I said a worldwide flood that immersed the entire Earth was impossible and it is.

Mr. Liars, however, presented evidence from a young Earth web site for the biblical flood that covered mountains. Mr. Liars asked questions about marine fossils in high mountains and pointed to Willie the vertical whale. He then even asked about a human population bottleneck, consistent with the belief that the bottleneck might coincide with the humongous flood and re-population by Noah and his crew.

What this shows is that Mr. Liars is a closet young Earth creationist who is changing his story.

The egg is still all over his face.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for admitting that the legendary flood wasn't global and marine fossils in the Andes and Himalayas had nothing to do with a putative regional event. So what is you point?
There was possibly a big regional flood around the Black Sea, and ancient writers may have said it was global and inundated the earth.
So what? What is your effing point?
There might have been was a big flood in the region of the Black Sea, and mythology developed about a great Noah's flood with the ark and all the animals. So what? So effing what?
What is your effing point?
The fact is the Noah's Ark story is myth. What is your fecking point?
<quoted text>
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

For Rogues eyes only:

This is how Washington DC works.

The prostitutes vote for another prostitute.

----------

Senate Approves Froman for U.S. Trade Representative
June 19, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/lbhceun
The U.S. Senate on Thursday moved quickly to confirm President Obama's pick for U.S. trade representative as Washington gears up for the launch of formal trade talks with the European Union next month.
Michael Froman, currently a deputy national security adviser focusing on international economics, received broad support on Capitol Hill since his nomination last month, although some lawmakers raised questions about his investment in an offshore fund and his commitment to transparency. He was confirmed 93-4 with one senator voting present.
He succeeds Ron Kirk, who stepped down in March. Sens. Carl Levin (D., Mich.), Joe Manchin (D., W.V.), Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) and Elizabeth Warren (D., Ma.) opposed him and Sen. Barbara Boxer (D., Calif.) voted present.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you didn't get it. Dipshyt! You had to be the slowest kid at every school you attended. Always bringing up the rear, huh? When you figure out the difference between the two, post it and I'll make sure to LMAO!!! Jingle time: WHAT-A-DUMBASSBASTARD! LMAO
It is Mr. Liars who doesn't seem to understand the difference between "born in the USA" and "born in Kenya."

A Certificate or Certification of Live Birth stating POB Hawaii means POB Hawaii, not Kenya.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In Birfoonistan "born in the USA" in a Certification of Live Birth means 'born in Kenya'.
In the rest of the world,'born in Honolulu' means 'born in Honolulu'.
Go figure.
<quoted text>
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

John Fugelsang lists George W. Bush’s good deeds — eventually
http://tinyurl.com/myjmpep / April 25, 2013
So today was the opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library, and it kind of got me nostalgic for the days back when we had a president who thought Rwanda was J.J.’s sister on “Good Times.” Presidents Carter, Bush 41, Clinton and Obama all praised the presidency of George W. Bush. So for once they were all bigger liars than he was.
Laura Bush, of course, spoke movingly of how kind her husband is to all the veterans who [were] wounded in Iraq. Because of her husband. I love Laura Bush, by the way — only in America would a librarian marry an illiterate.
But the thing here to remember is George W. Bush kept us safe — from Bill Clinton’s surplus.

By now our conservative friends watching this are upset, saying,“Yeah, there you go, still blaming Bush.” And you know what, yeah, I still blame Bush for stuff Bush did. I still blame George Lucas for Jar Jar Binks too.
And for the record, nobody’s actually blaming Bush. They’re blaming Bush policies.“Blaming Bush” implies he was actually in charge.

But in fairness, a lot of the financial troubles can be blamed on the Clinton years and the repeal of Glass-Steagall and NAFTA [North American Free Trade Agreement]— I can finally criticize NAFTA around here.

So tonight I want to mention some of the positive things George W. Bush did. Because when you put aside having two wars off the books while cutting taxes for rich people, then leaving a mess behind in the world’s greatest financial dine-n-dash; ignoring warnings on bin Laden; reading “My Pet Goat” while his country was under attack because Cheney had things under control; never once balancing a budget …
http://current.com/shows/viewpoint/videos/joh...
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

John Fugelsang lists George W. Bush’s good deeds — eventually
http://tinyurl.com/myjmpep / April 25, 2013

When you can look beyond the little things, like opposing stem cell research; pulling out of the Kyoto Protocol; authorizing torture; calling torture “enhanced interrogation”; having the fewest press conferences of any president in history, but the most vacations (over three years of his eight-year term, on vacation)…

When you get over your petty liberal grievances about withdrawing America from the 1972 Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty; cocking up the Katrina disaster; “Heckuva job, Brownie”; cutting veterans’ health care by billions; cutting Pell Grant loans for students; shock and awe; making polluting corporations in charge of their own cleanup with no penalties if they didn’t; “free speech zones”; opposing expanded health care for National Guard families; wearing the flight suit …
If you can rise above your childish hang-ups over the Pat Tillman death cover-up; troops sent into battle with inadequate body armor; letting Baghdad be looted but having U.S. troops protect the oil ministry; warrantless wiretaps; only testifying before the 9/11 Commission if he could do it with Cheney sitting beside him and still refusing to testify under oath; trading Sammy Sosa; Cheney; Rove; Rummy; Wolfowitz; Yoo; billions of dollars to Halliburton through no-bid crony contracts — that ain’t capitalism; not allowing fallen soldiers’ coffins to be photographed because it was bad PR …

Never attending a fallen soldier’s funeral; believing Iran and Iraq were part of an “axis” when they really hated each other; lying about mushroom clouds; stealing the election from you-know-who; acting like he had a mandate when he lost the popular vote (a real man would’ve said,“Count all the votes,” by the way); the deliberate outing of a CIA operative as political retribution for her husband telling the truth about Bush’s yellowcake uranium …

God, if Billy Joel were here he’d make this rhyme …
If we as a nation could get over Medicare Part D; encouraging attacks on our own soldiers by saying,“Bring it on;” over 4,400 dead soldiers; [up to] 100,000 dead Iraqis; announcing he didn’t care about finding bin Laden while families were still grieving; inventing pre-emptive war — it’s very Christian:“Forgive us our trespasses while we trespass against those we think will one day trespass against us”; giving our economy away to the banks; bailing out the banks who ripped us off; calling prisoners of war “enemy combatants” so we wouldn’t have to observe the Geneva Convention; losing 800,000 jobs per month by the time he left office; squandering worldwide goodwill; squandering a surplus; squandering lives; and not being able to pronounce “nuclear”…
He was actually a pretty good guy. He tripled AIDS funding to Africa; raised the debt ceiling seven times — that was freedom debt —[was] right in saying regular baseball season interleague play diminished the power of the World Series; prosecuted the 20th 9/11 hijacker in criminal court …

But most importantly, Bush’s greatest achievement for which I will always personally thank him: he didn’t die in office.

So thank you, President Bush. And thanks to all your tax cuts for creating all those jobs. In Asia.
http://current.com/shows/viewpoint/videos/joh...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Shock: Immigration Bill Waives Felony Document & Social Security Number Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

DHS Insider Warns:“It’s Already Begun. You’re Seeing It Now.”
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/dhs-ins...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence of Noah's worldwide flood at either site.
No evidence of a flood that wiped out all the land animals.
No evidence of extreme bottlenecks in all land animal species dating to a putative biblical flood.
mayube you ought to go back to your young Earth web site where make believe is accepted.
<quoted text>
I thought I was clear. I'm not trying to prove Noah's Flood one way or the other. Only that a "great" flood could have occurred and that there is evidence to support it. I can't help it if you can't read an article and understand what it is saying (seems to be common among gumflappers). Could have been an interesting discussion. Oh well. I won't try again. You're too literal and far too closed-minded.

Oh, and the BC thing. What I was after - the fact that Obumbler, once again, didn't/couldn't produce the correct document. It was lost! Sure it was! Add that to the list of excuses. BTW, I've had mine for about 40 years, not once did I "lose" it. What a load.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is the real reason why they are having all of those forest fires. God is punishing them!
Those fires COULD BE ...
being set by "arsonists" ...

Did ya EVER think of that?

Could be government involved ...

eh?

Running people OFF their land!
Bankrupting THEM!

nahhhh ...

wouldn't ENTER your mind ....
cuz
ya ain't GOT one!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Have a Good Day now ...

ya hear ...

trust in ya government ....

tee hee hee ....

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Fed Up wrote:
Shock: Immigration Bill Waives Felony Document & Social Security Number Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nonsense. Please provide specific section of bill that waives felony document fraud. Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so [or Hannity saying so] doesn't make it so.[1] Indeed the bill prohibits RPI status for criminals.

"Sets forth bars to eligibility based upon criminal convictions, terrorist activity, and grounds for excludability."

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z... :@@@D&summ2=m&

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I was clear. I'm not trying to prove Noah's Flood one way or the other. Only that a "great" flood could have occurred and that there is evidence to support it. I can't help it if you can't read an article and understand what it is saying (seems to be common among gumflappers). Could have been an interesting discussion. Oh well. I won't try again. You're too literal and far too closed-minded.
Oh, and the BC thing. What I was after - the fact that Obumbler, once again, didn't/couldn't produce the correct document. It was lost! Sure it was! Add that to the list of excuses. BTW, I've had mine for about 40 years, not once did I "lose" it. What a load.
Got Alzheimer's? Remember your Willie the vertical whale and marine fossils on tall mountains bullcrap from your favorite young Earth web site that you repeated several times?

You're FOS Mr. Liars. You reek.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence of Noah's worldwide flood at either site.
No evidence of a flood that wiped out all the land animals.
No evidence of extreme bottlenecks in all land animal species dating to a putative biblical flood.
mayube you ought to go back to your young Earth web site where make believe is accepted.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, a certified birth certificate is the correct document. Both the 2007 and 2011 documents are prima facie evidence of birth in Hawaii. It is Mr. Liars who is incorrect.

Ten years ago I needed a birth certificate and I didn't have the one that was given to my mother when I was born. I ordered one and received it, certified and stamped decades after my birth. According to Mr. Liars, such a document would not be the "correct" one. What is correct for every court, and for every state and federal agency is the "correct document" Mr. Liars. It is Mr. Liars who is incorrect.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

And you Libtards wonder why we taxpayers are pissed off!?!
Rogue

IRS Sent $46M in Refunds to 23K Illegals at 1 Atlanta Address
Posted on June 22, 2013

The incompetence of liberals at its finest. Waste, fraud, and abuse define liberalism.
Check it out:

The Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).

That was not the only Atlanta address theoretically occupied by thousands of “unauthorized” alien workers receiving millions in federal tax refunds in 2011. In fact, according to a TIGTA audit report published last year, four of the top ten addresses to which the IRS sent thousands of tax refunds to “unauthorized” aliens were in Atlanta.

The IRS sent 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to unauthorized alien workers at a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/06/irs-sent-...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's? Remember your Willie the vertical whale and marine fossils on tall mountains bullcrap from your favorite young Earth web site that you repeated several times?
<quoted text>
What about them? Let me guess, fossils aren't real? Am I right? LMAO Your field of perception is so limited you're laughable. You love to "play" on words and twist things. That in itself shows you're full of it.

Stealing names from pops now? Pathetic. Do you have an original bone in your body? I'm FOS and I reek? Ok, lil tokenPOL. Did that make you feel all better? Continue on with your tantrum. Make sure and stomp your feet while you flail those lil arms! You should never pass up the chance to ram your face into broken bottle.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What about them? Let me guess, fossils aren't real? Am I right? LMAO Your field of perception is so limited you're laughable. You love to "play" on words and twist things. That in itself shows you're full of it.
Stealing names from pops now? Pathetic. Do you have an original bone in your body? I'm FOS and I reek? Ok, lil tokenPOL. Did that make you feel all better? Continue on with your tantrum. Make sure and stomp your feet while you flail those lil arms! You should never pass up the chance to ram your face into broken bottle.
What about them? They aren't evidence of a great biblical flood, Mr. Liars. Marine fossils high on the Andes, if deposited by a flood, would require flood waters greater in volume than has ever existed on the Earth. You keep going in circles Mr. Liars. No one said fossils aren't real. But as evidence of a great biblical flood that immersed the Earth, bullcrap.

From GSA Today

“Geologists assess theories by how well they fit data, and creationists evaluate facts by how well they fit their theories. This simple distinction frames an unbridgeable intellectual rift. Nowhere is this divide deeper than over how to interpret the story of Noah’s Flood, for the ideas invoked to explain such an event have been refuted time and again, and there is no geologic evidence of a global deluge.”
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing names from pops now? Pathetic.
Since, in Mr. Liars' paranoid delusion, wojar, Learn to Read, Poppo, etc., are all the same troll using different monikers, how could I possibly steal anything?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a clue what they received. Period. You're stumped and just making excuses. Sorry, Ive no time for that.
Poor Ellen. Romper's busy schedule doesn't include time for facts or English lessons

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue
Posted on June 22, 2013
The incompetence of liberals at its finest. Waste, fraud, and abuse define liberalism.
Check it out:
The Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).
That was not the only Atlanta address theoretically occupied by thousands of “unauthorized” alien workers receiving millions in federal tax refunds in 2011. In fact, according to a TIGTA audit report published last year, four of the top ten addresses to which the IRS sent thousands of tax refunds to “unauthorized” aliens were in Atlanta.
The IRS sent 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to unauthorized alien workers at a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth.
Here is the IG's report.

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/20...

The only mention of Atlanta is in the letterhead of a memorandum.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue
Posted on June 22, 2013
Check it out:
This is how Rouge's friends lie. The report about tax credits to undocumented workers said not a thing about multiple refunds to particular addresses in Atlanta.

A report mentions potentially fraudulent refunds to Atlanta addresses, but that report is not connected to the illegal alien report. Anybody could be responsible for that fraud. It could be the little old lady down the street with the American flag in her front yard who collected the fraudulent funds. Rougie's friends concluded that since some undocumented aliens got tax credits according to one report, then the fraudulent funds in a different report were paid to the aliens mentioned in the first report.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE