Affirmative, I concur!<quoted text>
You are finally starting to sound like a good American Link!
Let us see if I can't help.
1. It is no big deal the dept. of homeland security needs a ridiculous number of drones, they are there to secure the homeland.
2. It is ok to give up your constitutional rights so that govt. can do their jobs.
3. Those videos on youtube did not exist and were bad for you.
4. Foreign aid takes money from the rich people in a rich country and gives it to the poor people of a poor country.
5. Sarah Jessica Parker is sexy.
6. The N.S.A. has to get warrants to spy on private citizens unless it takes too long.
7. The Obama administration's operation fast and furious was arming the Mexican drug cartels for a good reason.
8. Ollie North is above the law. Just shut up about it.
9. Guns are bad. Floride is yummy.
10. You should call your doctor about that new medicine you saw on TV.
11. You should call your lawyer about that medicine you asked your doctor about.
12. There is no child with a problem too big for ritalin to handle.
13. Polar bears can not swim.
14. Al Queda is here...around every corner. They most likely work for Ron Paul.
15. The big firey ball in the middle of our solar system has nothing to do with the temperature of the Earth.
16. A gas that plants create and animals have been exhaling for millions of years is bad for the environment.
17. The company you work for cares about you and the customer.
18. Corporations are people.
19. Of coarse it is change, if you can't see that... you are a racist.
20. More police = less crime.
21. Patriots support their govt. regardless of it's actions.
22. The Federal Reserve is a totally constitutional part of our govt. They have the best interest of the people in mind.
23. You should try and get the flu shot and at least two boosters before you get the flu.
24. There has never been a better time to invest in the stock market.
25. When asked your opinion...try and repeat what you heard on T.V.
The opposite is true.
Especially,#5. She's not my type.