BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#160737 Jun 22, 2013
Shock: Immigration Bill Waives Felony Document & Social Security Number Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

DHS Insider Warns:“It’s Already Begun. You’re Seeing It Now.”
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/dhs-ins...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160738 Jun 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence of Noah's worldwide flood at either site.
No evidence of a flood that wiped out all the land animals.
No evidence of extreme bottlenecks in all land animal species dating to a putative biblical flood.
mayube you ought to go back to your young Earth web site where make believe is accepted.
<quoted text>
I thought I was clear. I'm not trying to prove Noah's Flood one way or the other. Only that a "great" flood could have occurred and that there is evidence to support it. I can't help it if you can't read an article and understand what it is saying (seems to be common among gumflappers). Could have been an interesting discussion. Oh well. I won't try again. You're too literal and far too closed-minded.

Oh, and the BC thing. What I was after - the fact that Obumbler, once again, didn't/couldn't produce the correct document. It was lost! Sure it was! Add that to the list of excuses. BTW, I've had mine for about 40 years, not once did I "lose" it. What a load.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160739 Jun 22, 2013
Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is the real reason why they are having all of those forest fires. God is punishing them!
Those fires COULD BE ...
being set by "arsonists" ...

Did ya EVER think of that?

Could be government involved ...

eh?

Running people OFF their land!
Bankrupting THEM!

nahhhh ...

wouldn't ENTER your mind ....
cuz
ya ain't GOT one!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160740 Jun 22, 2013
Have a Good Day now ...

ya hear ...

trust in ya government ....

tee hee hee ....

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#160741 Jun 22, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Shock: Immigration Bill Waives Felony Document & Social Security Number Fraud
Nonsense. Please provide specific section of bill that waives felony document fraud. Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so [or Hannity saying so] doesn't make it so.[1] Indeed the bill prohibits RPI status for criminals.

"Sets forth bars to eligibility based upon criminal convictions, terrorist activity, and grounds for excludability."

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z... :@@@D&summ2=m&

RationalState

#160742 Jun 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I was clear. I'm not trying to prove Noah's Flood one way or the other. Only that a "great" flood could have occurred and that there is evidence to support it. I can't help it if you can't read an article and understand what it is saying (seems to be common among gumflappers). Could have been an interesting discussion. Oh well. I won't try again. You're too literal and far too closed-minded.
Oh, and the BC thing. What I was after - the fact that Obumbler, once again, didn't/couldn't produce the correct document. It was lost! Sure it was! Add that to the list of excuses. BTW, I've had mine for about 40 years, not once did I "lose" it. What a load.
Got Alzheimer's? Remember your Willie the vertical whale and marine fossils on tall mountains bullcrap from your favorite young Earth web site that you repeated several times?

You're FOS Mr. Liars. You reek.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence of Noah's worldwide flood at either site.
No evidence of a flood that wiped out all the land animals.
No evidence of extreme bottlenecks in all land animal species dating to a putative biblical flood.
mayube you ought to go back to your young Earth web site where make believe is accepted.

RationalState

#160743 Jun 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, a certified birth certificate is the correct document. Both the 2007 and 2011 documents are prima facie evidence of birth in Hawaii. It is Mr. Liars who is incorrect.

Ten years ago I needed a birth certificate and I didn't have the one that was given to my mother when I was born. I ordered one and received it, certified and stamped decades after my birth. According to Mr. Liars, such a document would not be the "correct" one. What is correct for every court, and for every state and federal agency is the "correct document" Mr. Liars. It is Mr. Liars who is incorrect.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#160744 Jun 22, 2013
And you Libtards wonder why we taxpayers are pissed off!?!
Rogue

IRS Sent $46M in Refunds to 23K Illegals at 1 Atlanta Address
Posted on June 22, 2013

The incompetence of liberals at its finest. Waste, fraud, and abuse define liberalism.
Check it out:

The Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).

That was not the only Atlanta address theoretically occupied by thousands of “unauthorized” alien workers receiving millions in federal tax refunds in 2011. In fact, according to a TIGTA audit report published last year, four of the top ten addresses to which the IRS sent thousands of tax refunds to “unauthorized” aliens were in Atlanta.

The IRS sent 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to unauthorized alien workers at a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/06/irs-sent-...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160745 Jun 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's? Remember your Willie the vertical whale and marine fossils on tall mountains bullcrap from your favorite young Earth web site that you repeated several times?
<quoted text>
What about them? Let me guess, fossils aren't real? Am I right? LMAO Your field of perception is so limited you're laughable. You love to "play" on words and twist things. That in itself shows you're full of it.

Stealing names from pops now? Pathetic. Do you have an original bone in your body? I'm FOS and I reek? Ok, lil tokenPOL. Did that make you feel all better? Continue on with your tantrum. Make sure and stomp your feet while you flail those lil arms! You should never pass up the chance to ram your face into broken bottle.

RationalState

#160746 Jun 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What about them? Let me guess, fossils aren't real? Am I right? LMAO Your field of perception is so limited you're laughable. You love to "play" on words and twist things. That in itself shows you're full of it.
Stealing names from pops now? Pathetic. Do you have an original bone in your body? I'm FOS and I reek? Ok, lil tokenPOL. Did that make you feel all better? Continue on with your tantrum. Make sure and stomp your feet while you flail those lil arms! You should never pass up the chance to ram your face into broken bottle.
What about them? They aren't evidence of a great biblical flood, Mr. Liars. Marine fossils high on the Andes, if deposited by a flood, would require flood waters greater in volume than has ever existed on the Earth. You keep going in circles Mr. Liars. No one said fossils aren't real. But as evidence of a great biblical flood that immersed the Earth, bullcrap.

From GSA Today

“Geologists assess theories by how well they fit data, and creationists evaluate facts by how well they fit their theories. This simple distinction frames an unbridgeable intellectual rift. Nowhere is this divide deeper than over how to interpret the story of Noah’s Flood, for the ideas invoked to explain such an event have been refuted time and again, and there is no geologic evidence of a global deluge.”
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

RationalState

#160747 Jun 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing names from pops now? Pathetic.
Since, in Mr. Liars' paranoid delusion, wojar, Learn to Read, Poppo, etc., are all the same troll using different monikers, how could I possibly steal anything?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160748 Jun 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a clue what they received. Period. You're stumped and just making excuses. Sorry, Ive no time for that.
Poor Ellen. Romper's busy schedule doesn't include time for facts or English lessons

RationalState

#160749 Jun 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue
Posted on June 22, 2013
The incompetence of liberals at its finest. Waste, fraud, and abuse define liberalism.
Check it out:
The Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).
That was not the only Atlanta address theoretically occupied by thousands of “unauthorized” alien workers receiving millions in federal tax refunds in 2011. In fact, according to a TIGTA audit report published last year, four of the top ten addresses to which the IRS sent thousands of tax refunds to “unauthorized” aliens were in Atlanta.
The IRS sent 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to unauthorized alien workers at a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth.
Here is the IG's report.

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/20...

The only mention of Atlanta is in the letterhead of a memorandum.

RationalState

#160750 Jun 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue
Posted on June 22, 2013
Check it out:
This is how Rouge's friends lie. The report about tax credits to undocumented workers said not a thing about multiple refunds to particular addresses in Atlanta.

A report mentions potentially fraudulent refunds to Atlanta addresses, but that report is not connected to the illegal alien report. Anybody could be responsible for that fraud. It could be the little old lady down the street with the American flag in her front yard who collected the fraudulent funds. Rougie's friends concluded that since some undocumented aliens got tax credits according to one report, then the fraudulent funds in a different report were paid to the aliens mentioned in the first report.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160751 Jun 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, a certified birth certificate is the correct document. Both the 2007 and 2011 documents are prima facie evidence of birth in Hawaii. It is Mr. Liars who is incorrect.
Ten years ago I needed a birth certificate and I didn't have the one that was given to my mother when I was born. I ordered one and received it, certified and stamped decades after my birth. According to Mr. Liars, such a document would not be the "correct" one. What is correct for every court, and for every state and federal agency is the "correct document" Mr. Liars. It is Mr. Liars who is incorrect.
You're an ignorant lil bastard, aren't ya? See, if Obumbler had his original it would be proof. Unfortunately, that is not the case as Obumbler doesn't seem to have a paper trail of any legitimate docs. I wonder why that is? The fact remains he did not show a certificate of birth. Only a certification. Now, if he just hadn't lost that original. Dang! Nothing but smoke and mirrors at every turn. Open wide because Obumbler will continue to throw shovelful after shovelful of shyt right down your throat. Eat up tokenpol!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#160752 Jun 22, 2013
Obama Picture Mystery
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-pictur...

PolitiZoid - The Great Pretender
&fe ature=player_embedded

Candidate Obama debates President Obama on Government Surveillance

Sheriff Richard Mack on InfoWars talking about Obama's forged birth certificate

RationalState

#160753 Jun 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Ellen. Romper's busy schedule doesn't include time for facts or English lessons
Romper is too busy trying to prove that Noah repopulated the earth after the Great Flood. I personally think Dr. Strangelove's plan was better.

RationalState

#160754 Jun 22, 2013
Strangelove:

"Numerous beautiful women would have to be invited to help propagate ...."

RationalState

#160755 Jun 22, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Richard Mack on InfoWars talking about Obama's forged birth certificate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Dd2dUOrc4a8XX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Obviously a theory that the President forged a BC that has the same information as the original record at DoH proves that a 19-year old late in pregnancy took a joy ride to Kenya, had a kid there, and smuggled him back into the US using a Hogwarts invisibility cloak.

Evil grannie hoodwinked DOH into issuing a BC, but since the President doesn't like the background color of the true BC, he forged one with the same data.

Anyone want to buy a bridge?

RationalState

#160756 Jun 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue
Posted on June 22, 2013
Check it out:
The loophole that allowed the fraudulent ITIN-based refunds were authorized by a bill that passed a Republican controlled Senate.

Duh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Toj 98,216
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min zzz 1,109,702
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Kristy 46,633
Dear Abby 9-17-14 28 min edogxxx 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min JOEL 69,371
Amy 9-17-14 49 min ralph 14
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr ward 49,810
Amy 9-16 3 hr Mister Tonka 49
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••