BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,057)

Showing posts 141,121 - 141,140 of173,789
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Both the Certification of Live Birth (now called a Certificate of Live Birth) and the Certificate as previously issued originate from DOH. Either way, they are legitimate birth certificates issued by DOH.
Sorry, loser, you (an individual) cannot mail in a certificate of live birth to DOH. You got it arse backwards. DOH issues the document. BTW, loser it was a hospital birth. Got a clue? Delivering physician David A Sinclair, M. D. signed the document which was forwarded to DOH via the friggin' HOSPITAL.
Duh!
<quoted text>
Do you even understand the point? I don't think so. Really. Let's see. In this case what is the difference between a certificate of live birth and a certification of a live birth?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

AlaskaGirl wrote:
kenyan
Alaskan Girlyman -- demented.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even understand the point? I don't think so. Really. Let's see. In this case what is the difference between a certificate of live birth and a certification of a live birth?
In Birfoonistan "born in the USA" in a Certification of Live Birth means 'born in Kenya'.

In the rest of the world,'born in Honolulu' means 'born in Honolulu'.

Go figure.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Both the Certification of Live Birth (now called a Certificate of Live Birth) and the Certificate as previously issued originate from DOH. Either way, they are legitimate birth certificates issued by DOH.
Sorry, loser, you (an individual) cannot mail in a certificate of live birth to DOH. You got it arse backwards. DOH issues the document. BTW, loser it was a hospital birth. Got a clue? Delivering physician David A Sinclair, M. D. signed the document which was forwarded to DOH via the friggin' HOSPITAL.
Duh!
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In Birfoonistan "born in the USA" in a Certification of Live Birth means 'born in Kenya'.
Go figure.
<quoted text>
I knew you didn't get it. Dipshyt! You had to be the slowest kid at every school you attended. Always bringing up the rear, huh? When you figure out the difference between the two, post it and I'll make sure to LMAO!!! Jingle time: WHAT-A-DUMBASSBASTARD! LMAO

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Original what? Certification or certificate? He was sent a certification, not a certificate like he should have but for some reason he doesn't. Hmmm? You get one or the other depending on when you were born. Before the change "certificate", after the change "certification". Your original would remain as it was when you were born. I'll wait for the next excuse to add to the list. LMAO!
Original vital record, moron. You got a certification in 2007 if you requested a certified copy. Duh! Didn't matter if you were Joe
Schmo or Presidential Candidate. Today you get the exact same document but it says 'Certificate' rather than 'Certification'.

MORON.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The "original" vital record is right at DOH in Honolulu. DOH has verified that fact.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

COUNTY WANTS TO BE 51ST STATE
Bid developing for region to leave leftist Colorado

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/county-wants-to-be...

SUPREME COURT'S AUTHORITY FACES STUNNING CHALLENGE
'This is the line we must draw and one we cannot and will not cross'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/supreme-courts-aut...

ESTABLISHMENT RATS TAKE COVER IN NSA NEST
Exclusive: Larry Klayman spotlights class action suits aimed at spying overlords

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/establishment-rats...

WHEN DID THE ELITES DECLARE WAR ON AMERICA?
Exclusive: Craige McMillan reviews history of NSA from Soviet days to present

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/when-did-the-elite...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, human clerks transcribed the records. But since both the certification (2007) and the the copy of the original vital record (2011) are public, and they agree, there is no issue, except in the birfoon mind.
<quoted text>
Thanks. I agree that many birthers are illogical. I post on the assumption that there may be a rational person who reads this stuff and could be swayed either by the birthers (unlikely, but if she or he does not have the facts then possible) or by the FACTS. That is why I cite the facts.

And the fact that a human saw the original in the files and entered HONOLULU is an additional fact. This unknown person is an additional confirmation to the birth certificate and the confirmations by the officials and the Index Data and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers and the teacher who wrote home.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you didn't get it. Dipshyt! You had to be the slowest kid at every school you attended. Always bringing up the rear, huh? When you figure out the difference between the two, post it and I'll make sure to LMAO!!! Jingle time: WHAT-A-DUMBASSBASTARD! LMAO
Yeah, right, POB Honolulu really means Kenya.

Jagoff.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Go figure.
<quoted text>
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was a corporate analyst I asked my employer for documents to submit to IRS. They gave me pdf files. Nobody said they should have used jpg files. But they had common sense, unlike birfoons.
When the US agencies submit documents to Federal courts, they submit certified pdf documents - NOT jpg files. It's the certification that counts. Birfoons don't get it. The full faith and credit clause in the CONSTITUTION is what counts. However, birfoons selectively interpret the Constitution.
EXCELLENT point. I was thinking that jpg would have been better because it shows the image more clearly and does not make mistakes (like TXE for THE) and does not have layers like pdf. But you are quite right, PDF is perfectly fine and everyone uses it.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I agree that many birthers are illogical. I post on the assumption that there may be a rational person who reads this stuff and could be swayed either by the birthers (unlikely, but if she or he does not have the facts then possible) or by the FACTS. That is why I cite the facts.
And the fact that a human saw the original in the files and entered HONOLULU is an additional fact. This unknown person is an additional confirmation to the birth certificate and the confirmations by the officials and the Index Data and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers and the teacher who wrote home.
Not only did a clerk see HONOLULU, but the entire world saw it since Hawaii released the long form to Obama and provided a link to the White House image for the entire world to see.
Tm Clmns

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Ben Ghazi wrote:
TEA Party strikes again!
House rejects farm bill, 62 Republicans vote no
House rejects massive farm bill that would have cut food stamps; 62 Republicans vote no
By Mary Clare Jalonick, Associated Press | Associated Press –
WASHINGTON (AP)-- The House rejected a five-year, half-trillion-dollar farm bill Thursday that would have cut $2 billion annually from food stamps and let states impose broad new work requirements on those who receive them.
Those cuts weren't deep enough for many Republicans who objected to the cost of the nearly $80 billion-a-year food stamp program, which has doubled in the past five years. The vote was 234-195 against the bill, with 62 Republicans voting against it.
The bill also suffered from lack of Democratic support necessary for the traditionally bipartisan farm bill to pass. Only 24 Democrats voted in favor of the legislation after many said the food stamp cuts could remove as many as 2 million needy recipients from the rolls. The addition of the optional state work requirements by Republican amendment just before final passage turned away many remaining Democratic votes.
Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., and No. 2 Democrat Steny Hoyer of Maryland, both of whom voted for the bill, immediately took to the House floor and blamed the other's party for the defeat.
Cantor said it was a "disappointing day" and that Democrats had been a "disappointing player."
Hoyer suggested that Republicans voted for the food stamp work requirements to tank the bill.
http://news.yahoo.com/house-rejects-farm-bill...
So Obviously, The Republicans screwed the whole thing up..

They are A..''holes.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Original vital record, moron. You got a certification in 2007 if you requested a certified copy. Duh! Didn't matter if you were Joe
Schmo or Presidential Candidate. Today you get the exact same document but it says 'Certificate' rather than 'Certification'.
MORON.
<quoted text>
Your words: "a certified copy".

A "copy" of your original document. If you were born before the policy change then your original document will say CERTIFICATE, if you were born after the policy change your original document would say CERTIFICATION!!! AND, if you request a copy of your original document then it should read exactly like the original. Grow a fricking brain, moron. I bet you still don't get it. LMAO! Want me to post some pictures for you? And to think, for years you told everyone you actually read the articles in "Gayest Men in Canada"! LMAO! TaTa. If you're lucky I'll check back after my ride. I feel the need, the need for speed!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words: "a certified copy".
A "copy" of your original document. If you were born before the policy change then your original document will say CERTIFICATE, if you were born after the policy change your original document would say CERTIFICATION!!! AND, if you request a copy of your original document then it should read exactly like the original. Grow a fricking brain, moron. I bet you still don't get it. LMAO! Want me to post some pictures for you? And to think, for years you told everyone you actually read the articles in "Gayest Men in Canada"! LMAO! TaTa. If you're lucky I'll check back after my ride. I feel the need, the need for speed!
No, not correct. If you were born after the policy change OR asked for a copy of your birth certificate after the policy change even if you were born before it, Hawaii law specifies that you get a short-form CERTIFICATION. You can REQUEST a copy of your original birth certificate, but they will send you the short-form CERTIFICATION anyway.

I never swear, but you said: "Grow a fricking brain, moron. I bet you still don't get it"---and that applies to YOU.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only did a clerk see HONOLULU, but the entire world saw it since Hawaii released the long form to Obama and provided a link to the White House image for the entire world to see.
I agree, of course, but in addition to that, and this unnamed person saw the word HONOLULU in the Hawaii DOH files many years ago, long before Obama even ran for president.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Hummmm, more Libtardian Logic. Ah, how many houses where in that area, let's say, one hundred years ago?
Frequent Fires? New Tool Reveals Climate Impact by ZIP Code (Op-Ed)
By Frances Beinecke, President, Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)| LiveScience.com – 12 hrs ago

The West is no stranger to wildfires, but in recent years, climate change has packed many fires with greater intensity. Warmer temperatures and drier conditions are contributing to longer fire seasons and bigger blazes. Those trends mean more evacuations, more destroyed homes, and more deadly risks for residents and firefighters.
http://news.yahoo.com/frequent-fires-tool-rev...
The life cycle of a forest includes ... fires. And a classic example is the forest fire in Michigan in ..... 1871... were an estimated 500-1,500 people were killed and several town were wiped out!
Great Michigan Fire
The fires of October 8, 1871, started after a long dry summer. Most areas had had no rain in months, making the dried-up vegetation and logging debris, known as “slash”, fuel for the fires. These fires were the result of hundreds of smaller land-clearing fires whipped together to form a massive wall of flames by gale force winds.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Michigan_F...
Yep, just like anything political goes wrong the Libtards blame Bush and if anything to do with weather is wrong it has to be .... Global Warming!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

On the hot seat: White House’s Jay Carney dodges questions more than 9,000 times: JUNE 22, 2013
By David Sherfinski-The Washington Times

White House reporters sometimes poke fun at press secretary Jay Carney’s penchant for using the phrase “I appreciate the question” during briefings — especially when it’s clear he likely does not, in fact,“appreciate” a tough or awkward query.
But a Yahoo! News analysis identifies “13 distinct strains” of how Mr. Carney evades reporter’s questions. More than 1,900 times since he held his first press briefing on Feb. 16, 2011, he gave some form of “I don’t have the answer — and there were at least 9,486 times where he’s dodged a question.
The breakdown, according to Yahoo!, includes:
I don’t have the answer (1905 times)
I would refer you to someone else (1383 times)
You already know the answer (1125 times)
I’m not going to tell you (939 times)
Not that I know of (927 times)
I don’t want to (588 times)
I’m not sure (549 times)
I won’t speculate (525 times)
No comment (429 times)
I’ll get back to you (387 times)
It’s a good question (381 times)
See yesterday’s non-response (231 times)
The president won’t tell me (117 times)
The job of a White House press secretary is certainly not to give open, unfettered access of the inner workings of the White House to the press. In large part, it’s messaging.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
COUNTY WANTS TO BE 51ST STATE
Bid developing for region to leave leftist Colorado
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/county-wants-to-be...
SUPREME COURT'S AUTHORITY FACES STUNNING CHALLENGE
'This is the line we must draw and one we cannot and will not cross'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/supreme-courts-aut...
ESTABLISHMENT RATS TAKE COVER IN NSA NEST
Exclusive: Larry Klayman spotlights class action suits aimed at spying overlords
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/establishment-rats...
WHEN DID THE ELITES DECLARE WAR ON AMERICA?
Exclusive: Craige McMillan reviews history of NSA from Soviet days to present
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/when-did-the-elite...
And that is the real reason why they are having all of those forest fires. God is punishing them!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

AlaskaGirl wrote:
kenyan
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Alaskan Girlyman -- demented.
Little Wojo thinks you're a bwitch!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Should have been "certification". My bad.
Doesn't matter. Certification of live birth is a valid BIRTH CERTIFICATE which alos originates from DOH and not the other way around.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? A Certificate of Live Birth (which is a birth certificate) originates from DOH not the other way around.
RU on drugs?
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're in one of your top notch "pryck" moods. But hey, that's you!
http://www.pbs.org/saf/1207/features/noah.htm
http://www.paleoportal.org/index.php...
What RU sucking?
Get f*cked!(if you only could)
No evidence of Noah's worldwide flood at either site.

No evidence of a flood that wiped out all the land animals.

No evidence of extreme bottlenecks in all land animal species dating to a putative biblical flood.

mayube you ought to go back to your young Earth web site where make believe is accepted.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: "I don't buy those numbers for one second."
So we must trust LSR's bare unsubstantiated assertion as fact because he doesn't "buy" the numbers.
Why are marine fossils found high in the mountains? Because the land that those mountains are composed of were once ancient ocean floors, before the mountains were formed. There was never enough water on this planet to submerge mountains. Sorry.
BTW, moron, if the marine fossils high in the Andes and Himalayas were due to a flood that deposited fossils at those elevations, the land masses of the earth would have been covered by flood waters, and again, there was never enough water on the earth for such a fantasy. Physically impossible.
Hub of human life?
Moron: "Geological evidence supports this flood theory."
What flood theory? A flood that occurred in the region of the Black Sea submerged the Andes? Is that your theory?
Moron: "And surely a flood could be the cause of a bottleneck, no?"
A flood that only drowns humans and not squirrels, hamsters, bears, deer, caribou, cats, et cetera?
What RU smoking?
Grow up!
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141,121 - 141,140 of173,789
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,073,300
Police Faked 9-1-1 Phone Calls to Warrantlessly... 24 min Dirty Govt Dogs 1
Given US/UK/Israel wars and lust for more, what... 32 min Carl Herman 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Mothra 45,605
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min TRD 67,554
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 58 min Thats the problem 3
North American Community “Will Be Forged in th... 1 hr Daniel Taylor 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search