BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

wojar

Bristol, CT

#160787 Jun 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. He LOST it along with ALL his other important docs. Right! I bet Midway Barkers have a field day with you. Sorry but you'll have to sell that pure garbage elsewhere. If a president requested a copy of his "ORIGINAL" BC, he would have received it. But he didn't. Holds no water with me. And by your favorite saying, simply repeating something over and over doesn't make it so. But but but...Hawaii said so! But but but...Dr. Ukulele said so and even signed it! Keep telling yourself that, toesap. One day you might even believe it. tokenpol
He did receive a copy of the original, dolt.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160788 Jun 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And the polls wear off ....
You should have used some lubrication.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160789 Jun 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: "I don't buy those numbers for one second."
So we must trust LSR's bare unsubstantiated assertion as fact because he doesn't "buy" the numbers.
Why are marine fossils found high in the mountains? Because the land that those mountains are composed of were once ancient ocean floors, before the mountains were formed. There was never enough water on this planet to submerge mountains. Sorry.
BTW, moron, if the marine fossils high in the Andes and Himalayas were due to a flood that deposited fossils at those elevations, the land masses of the earth would have been covered by flood waters, and again, there was never enough water on the earth for such a fantasy. Physically impossible.
Hub of human life?
Moron: "Geological evidence supports this flood theory."
What flood theory? A flood that occurred in the region of the Black Sea submerged the Andes? Is that your theory?
Moron: "And surely a flood could be the cause of a bottleneck, no?"
A flood that only drowns humans and not squirrels, hamsters, bears, deer, caribou, cats, et cetera?
What RU smoking?
Grow up!
<quoted text>
Correct me if I am wrong Wojar...

I think I have heard Dawkins say the bottleneck occurred before the species left Africa. As a matter of fact I would wager we wouldn't be around to call it a bottleneck had they stayed.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160790 Jun 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>He did receive a copy of the original, dolt.
Fraid not. His original (like there is one) would say CERTIFICATE on it. You can't figure that out can you? LMAO! You're being lied to. Remember, the gov. doesn't have to be truthful with the people anymore! Talk about your DUHs!

I have four nutz and six penises, wojar. My truck stands ten feet off the ground too! My wolfdog has brilliant purple velvet spots and maroon eyes! Shall I continue?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#160791 Jun 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fraid not. His original (like there is one) would say CERTIFICATE on it. You can't figure that out can you? LMAO! You're being lied to. Remember, the gov. doesn't have to be truthful with the people anymore! Talk about your DUHs!
I have four nutz and six penises, wojar. My truck stands ten feet off the ground too! My wolfdog has brilliant purple velvet spots and maroon eyes! Shall I continue?
His long form does indeed say certificate. Duh!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160792 Jun 22, 2013
All this talk of fossils reminds me of a story.

Again...100% non-fiction.

In the early 18th century, humans began unearthing amazing fossils and giant dinosaur bones. They were being discovered everywhere but we had zero idea where they came from.

Modern mythology still had a good grip on the scientific community. No theories about these creatures once living on Earth and having died out was taken seriously at all. Not only would you receive public ridicule but, it was considered blasphemy. The standing theory was that God would never allow his creatures to die out.

Some even had argued that God "...put the bones and fossils there to test our faith."

Because, well....that is the best they could come up with, playing by the rules.

Which brings us to the beginning of the story.

A supporter of this theory was Johann Beringer, the head of the natural history department of the University of Wurzburg in Germany.

He was convinced that they "were hidden by the author of nature for his pleasure."

Saying.. "God enjoys screwing with people." would have been more honest.

Eckhart and Roderick were two of his colleges. They decided to screw with Beringer.

They figured the best way to do it was to carve strange fossils and bury them for Beringer to find.
(Heh-Heh..I know, right?)

And instead of calling bullshit the second he saw these obvious fakes.(Obvious being the operative word here.) He couldn't believe his luck!

Imagine that...finding something no one has seen before and exactly what you are looking for at the very same moment!

Probably after laughing themselves unconscious. They decided they needed to come clean. But not without getting their jollies.

They made more fossils, this time they engraved the fossils with designs and engraved them with Hebrew, Syrian, and Babylonian script including one that said "Jehovah" (Hebrew name for God)

Beringer devoured the whole thing...every bite.

"...so exactly fitted to the dimensions of the stones, that one would swear that they are the work of a very meticulous, mysterious sculptor." He said of the fossils in the book he had written.

Eckhart and Roderick pleaded with him not to publish the book...they confessed to creating all of the fossils and begged him not to throw away his career.

Instead, Beringer accused them of trying to shake his faith and block the publication of his book.

After publishing "Lithographiae Wirceburgensis" Beringer made his most miraculous discovery yet. An ornate piece with lavish design in the center there was a single word that was soon translated... "Beringer"

He spent the next years of his life suing Roderick and Ekhart(even though they warned him), and buying every copy of his book he could lay his hands on.

Oddly enough, it was Eckhart and Roderick who were disgraced for the hoax. Beringer went on to write several more books despite being a demonstrable bad scientist.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160793 Jun 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Well, how you doing Mr. KKK? Been on the pot all day? Where else would Kurly Kue Kerplunk hang out except the toilet! turdport on a tugboat
More of that high brow material all the other kids in second grade have come to expect. Where is that moron that was whining about issues?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#160794 Jun 22, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I am wrong Wojar...
I think I have heard Dawkins say the bottleneck occurred before the species left Africa. As a matter of fact I would wager we wouldn't be around to call it a bottleneck had they stayed.
I don't know what Dawkins said but the timing of the migration(s) and bottleneck are not known to sufficient precision for a definitive conclusion.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#160795 Jun 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. He LOST it along with ALL his other important docs. Right! I bet Midway Barkers have a field day with you. Sorry but you'll have to sell that pure garbage elsewhere. If a president requested a copy of his "ORIGINAL" BC, he would have received it. But he didn't. Holds no water with me. And by your favorite saying, simply repeating something over and over doesn't make it so. But but but...Hawaii said so! But but but...Dr. Ukulele said so and even signed it! Keep telling yourself that, toesap. One day you might even believe it. tokenpol
Millions of people lose the birth certificate that were sent to their parents. That is why states send copies. I'm one of those who lost my original. Both Mitt Romney and Obama are others.

Re: "If a president requested a copy of his "ORIGINAL" BC, he would have received it..."

Answer. No he wouldn't. He MIGHT. In any case, duh, Obama requested the copy of his birth certificate in June 2008 when he was, wait for it, only a junior senator from Illinois, not even the Democratic Party's presidential candidate.

Re: "Dr. Ukulele said so..."

Her name is Verna K. Lee. The V looks like a U.

In any case, Hawaii has stated that it sent both the short form birth certificate to Obama before the 2008 election and the long form birth certificate in 2011 and that the facts on the copies that Obama has show are exactly, repeat EXACTLY, the same as on what they sent to him.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160796 Jun 22, 2013
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160797 Jun 22, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of people lose the birth certificate that were sent to their parents. That is why states send copies. I'm one of those who lost my original. Both Mitt Romney and Obama are others.
Re: "If a president requested a copy of his "ORIGINAL" BC, he would have received it..."
Answer. No he wouldn't. He MIGHT. In any case, duh, Obama requested the copy of his birth certificate in June 2008 when he was, wait for it, only a junior senator from Illinois, not even the Democratic Party's presidential candidate.
Re: "Dr. Ukulele said so..."
Her name is Verna K. Lee. The V looks like a U.
In any case, Hawaii has stated that it sent both the short form birth certificate to Obama before the 2008 election and the long form birth certificate in 2011 and that the facts on the copies that Obama has show are exactly, repeat EXACTLY, the same as on what they sent to him.
Do America a favor and quit making excuses for this man!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#160798 Jun 22, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>

14 Points of Fascism
http://tinyurl.com/2dfewwu
1.) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - 2.) Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights - 3.) Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
4.) Supremacy of the Military - 5.) Rampant Sexism - 6.) Controlled Mass Media
7.) Obsession with National Security - 8.) Religion and Government are Intertwined - 9.) Corporate Power is Protected:- 10.) Labor Power is Suppressed:- 11.) Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts - 12.) Obsession with Crime and Punishment - 13.) Rampant Cronyism and Corruption - 14. Fraudulent Elections:
http://www.oldamericancentury.org/antifascism...
Ah, you are twisting your facts.
1) Did not FDR promote NATIONALISM during WWII?
2) Disdain for human rights? Progressivism, socialism, Communism, Fascism!!!
3) Identify enemies? And what did Obama do about TEA Partiers?
4) Supremacy of the military? In Fascist Germany, the military were enslaved to the Black Shirts? Who killed Field Marshall Rommel?
5) Rampant sexism? Can you even define that?
6) Control of Mass Media? Obama has a war against the press. If the press says anything Obama does not like, he will have them fired, imprisoned, etc.
7) Obsessed with National Security? Well, Obama has made the TEA Partiers and Patriots enemies of the state!
8) Religion and government intertwined? Sorry Tootzie, we still have FREEDOM to practice our religion and we do not want Obama to tell us how to practice our religion either!
9) Corporate Power is Protected? Not under Obama. If you do not play by Obamas rules, you will be hit by the IRS, FBI, OSHA, EPA, etc. Just look at Gibson guitars!!!
10) Labor power is suppressed? No, we will not let them run amok! If you want to strike against the government. Look what FDR did to the railroads!!!
11) Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts. Just the intellectuals who are idiots and if you can not make money in the arts, you are not worth it!
12) Obsessed with crime and punishment? I guess Obama did not want Colonel Terry Lakin to be put in prison then? Normally a war protesters would be one of your heroes!
13) Fraudulent Elections? Why yu still think Owl Gore was our 41st president, don't you?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#160799 Jun 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do America a favor and quit making excuses for this man!
I'm sorry, loser, but the President doesn't need an excuse because a paranoid schizophrenic in Louisiana demands to see the cert that was given to his momma rather than another certified copy.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#160800 Jun 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do America a favor and quit making excuses for this man!
Do America a favor and stop lying.

You are lying when you say that the original is required. It isn't. An official copy of either the short form birth certificate or the long form birth certificate is legal proof of birth in a state, and Obama has both of them and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed it.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#160801 Jun 22, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do America a favor and stop lying.
You are lying when you say that the original is required. It isn't. An official copy of either the short form birth certificate or the long form birth certificate is legal proof of birth in a state, and Obama has both of them and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed it.
Mr. Liars cannot help himself.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160804 Jun 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, loser, but the President doesn't need an excuse because a paranoid schizophrenic in Louisiana demands to see the cert that was given to his momma rather than another certified copy.
Oh, it's more than just the BC! Well, you know the long list of document issues. You need to quit making excuses for him too! Regardless of where he is from, as a president, he is a bomb! The biggest in history. Hands down.



There are roses down here 6 feet across, toesap. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160805 Jun 22, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do America a favor and stop lying.
You are lying when you say that the original is required. It isn't. An official copy of either the short form birth certificate or the long form birth certificate is legal proof of birth in a state, and Obama has both of them and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed it.
Show me the post where I said it was required. Obumbler has document created in cyberspace. It never had a paper form.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#160806 Jun 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's more than just the BC! Well, you know the long list of document issues. You need to quit making excuses for him too! Regardless of where he is from, as a president, he is a bomb! The biggest in history. Hands down.
There are roses down here 6 feet across, toesap. LMAO!
"It" has never been about the BC or faux irrational document issues. It's about irrational hatred of Mr. Liars and his birfoon friends.

Have you ever lived in Dacula, GA?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, loser, but the President doesn't need an excuse because a paranoid schizophrenic in Louisiana demands to see the cert that was given to his momma rather than another certified copy.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#160807 Jun 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's more than just the BC! Well, you know the long list of document issues. You need to quit making excuses for him too! Regardless of where he is from, as a president, he is a bomb! The biggest in history. Hands down.
There are roses down here 6 feet across, toesap. LMAO!
Obama has shown both his short form birth certificate and his long form birth certificate and the officials of Hawaii of BOTH parties including the former Republican governor of Hawaii (a friend of Sarah Palin's) have repeatedly stated that they sent both of them to Obama and that all the facts on the published copies are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent him.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#160808 Jun 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the post where I said it was required. Obumbler has document created in cyberspace. It never had a paper form.
You said: " See, if Obumbler had his original it would be proof. "
That is saying that the original copy that was sent to your family (and even that is a COPY; the original is always in the DOH files) is better proof than an official copy, and that is a LIE. The official copy sent to you by a state is legally just as good as the one that was sent to your parents.

Obama has shown both his short form birth certificate and his long form birth certificate and the officials of Hawaii of BOTH parties including the former Republican governor of Hawaii (a friend of Sarah Palin's) have repeatedly stated that they sent both of them to Obama and that all the facts on the published copies are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent him. YOU know this and yet you deny it. That is lying.

You said: "Yep. He LOST it along with ALL his other important docs. Right! I bet Midway Barkers have a field day with that." That implies that the official copy sent to you is legally not as good as the one that was sent to your parents, and that is a LIE.

In fact, BOTH Mitt Romney and Obama showed official copies of their birth certificates and millions of people (including me) have lost their originals. It is perfectly legal to use a replacement copy of your birth certificate and it is just as legal as the one that was sent to your family. And, in fact, even if you have the one that was sent, you have every right to get a more recent official copy and use that---for convenience or because you think it looks clearer or for any reason at all.

You said: "Fraid not. His original (like there is one) would say CERTIFICATE on it..."

That is what you said after being informed that the original does exist, in the files in Hawaii where it supposed to be (and the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties have repeatedly stated so), and that in fact the original does say CERTIFICATE on it. And you were also told that the long form birth certificate that was sent to Obama in 2001 is in fact a photocopy of the original in the files onto security paper and that in fact it does say CERTIFICATE on it. And so THAT is a lie too.

You said: "The fact remains he did not show a certificate of birth."

And yet you know that the long form image that the White House put online says CERTIFICATE of birth on it and that the officials in Hawaii say that ALL the facts on the image that the White House has shown (and that includes the word "certificate") are exactly the same as on what they sent to him, so he has indeed shown a CERTIFICATE.

And by saying "The fact remains he did not show a certificate of birth" you have implied that a CERTIFICATION is legally not as good as a CERTIFIATE,which is also not true. And, duh, Obama showed BOTH of them, and in fact he showed both the images of them and the physical copies with the seal on them to the press and one reporter stated that she felt the seal.

You said: "Obumbler has document created in cyberspace. It never had a paper form. "

And yet the officials in Hawaii have repeatedly stated that they looked into the files in Hawaii and that the original is there and that they copied that original onto security paper to make the official long term birth certificate. To say that "it never had a paper form" despite knowing that this statement is A LIE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min sonicfilter 1,224,536
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,827
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 53,065
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr _Zoey_ 5,213
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr _Zoey_ 5,951
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 16 hr boundary painter 1,175
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 16 hr boundary painter 1,650
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]