BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
140,921 - 140,940 of 175,056 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160490
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still pretending you have a clue Mr. Liars? Maybe you can tell us something about this guy.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/...
You're the outcome? LMAO!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160491
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice LRS wrote:
You just can't make this kind of stuff up!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/19/columbia...
UN-BELIEVE-ABLE

What they represent is a real problem but not one of the people mentioned in the article are able to hide behind the "punishment doesn't fit the crime" mantra.

It's like they are trying to put together a "Legion of Doom".

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160492
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tmd wrote:
Yes, it's a birth certificate. Check out hundreds of others for "black" children (or mixed up offspring) and read the description from that era. It's not what his reads. His has the updated description because it was recently fabricated.
Sorry birfoon, but line 11 on Obama’s BC lists the father’s birthplace as Kenya, South Africa which would make him African in whatever given year.

The child’s race in not listed on Obama’s BC nor is it listed on mine (Indiana)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160493
Jun 19, 2013
 
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry birfoon, but line 11 on Obama’s BC lists the father’s birthplace as Kenya, South Africa which would make him African in whatever given year.
The child’s race in not listed on Obama’s BC nor is it listed on mine (Indiana)
It's all because of this!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/ ...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160494
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all because of this!
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/ ...
While your link looks like mine but it doesn’t appear to work like mine.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160495
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you suffer from such a disability.
Says the paranoid who sees wojar behind every tree demanding everyone unhide their location.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160496
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice LRS wrote:
You just can't make this kind of stuff up!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/19/columbia ...
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
UN-BELIEVE-ABLE
What they represent is a real problem but not one of the people mentioned in the article are able to hide behind the "punishment doesn't fit the crime" mantra.
It's like they are trying to put together a "Legion of Doom".
Yea, we ought to solve our prison overcrowding the same way they do in Muslim countries. They are no gays in Iran!
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160497
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
We? Are you one of Romper's many pen names? Or just one of his cousins?
Are you Jeffrey Dahmer's cousin?
You ask a troll question, you get a troll reply!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160498
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Loved the Carson vid.
This is another favorite Carson moment,
Ed Ames famous axe routine from The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160499
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Now days comedians have to use four-letter words or, if they're black, the N-word to get a laugh.

Foster Brooks as Drunk pilot on Dean Martin Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160501
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I only have one name. How many do you use LTR, sonicfilter, dem, etc.? LMAO! Man, you really don't know when to quit, do you? Oh, thanks for removing all doubt!
Still wrong Romper. Better check with Rouge since he decided to answer for you
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160502
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What a sorry excuse of a man you are. All, and I mean all, you have is a pathetic attempt to reverse the situation after the fact! You're pure low-grade BS and not a thing more. What a laughing stock! LMAO!!! spunkmeister
Those darn facts keep ruining your fantasies don't they puss boi
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160503
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Jeffrey Dahmer's cousin?
You ask a troll question, you get a troll reply!
Hi Dufus. Pretending you can read English now?
Ben Ghazi

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160504
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Jeffrey Dahmer's cousin?
You ask a troll question, you get a troll reply!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dufus. Pretending you can read English now?
Hi troll. I ues the Queen's English. And you? Trollese?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160505
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

tmd wrote:
Yes, it's a birth certificate. Check out hundreds of others for "black" children (or mixed up offspring) and read the description from that era. It's not what his reads. His has the updated description because it was recently fabricated.
The answer is that Hawaii allowed people to describe their race any way that they wanted to, and Obama's father did what was common for African exchange students in the 1960s. He listed "African" as his race. That, btw, is the way that the colonial officials in The Kenya Colony (which btw did exist at the time) described the black residents of that territory.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160506
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Jeffrey Dahmer's cousin?
You ask a troll question, you get a troll reply!

Hi troll. I ues the Queen's English. And you? Trollese?
Typical Birfoon.

Sorry moron. You're far too boring to bother with this AM
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160507
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ben Ghazi wrote:
Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Jeffrey Dahmer's cousin?
You ask a troll question, you get a troll reply!
<quoted text>
Hi troll. I ues the Queen's English. And you? Trollese?
Mr. red heron nose the kweens English? Eye nose Rouge doesn't no the difference between your and you're.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160508
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Re: "1) Ah, this issue about Obama's Natural Born Status is still an issue!"

Sure it is. Dream your dreams.

When birthers cannot get even one of the 356 Electors that Obama won in 2008 or the 332 that Obama won in 2012 to switch their votes out of the belief that Obama was either born in a foreign country or that the citizenship of his father makes him ineligible, the issue is over. And when birthers cannot get even one member of Congress to vote against Obama's confirmation either in the 2008 or the 2012 election the issue is over. And when birthers cannot get even one appeals court to rule that Obama is not eligible, and TEN ruled that he is eligible, the issue is over. And when birthers cannot get Ann Coulter or Glenn Beck or Bill O'Reilly or John McCain or Sarah Palin or Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan to accept the birther fantasy, the issue is over.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160509
Jun 20, 2013
 
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "1) Ah, this issue about Obama's Natural Born Status is still an issue!"

Sure it is. Dream your dreams.

When birthers cannot get even one of the 356 Electors that Obama won in 2008 or the 332 that Obama won in 2012 to switch their votes out of the belief that Obama was either born in a foreign country or that the citizenship of his father makes him ineligible, the issue is over. And when birthers cannot get even one member of Congress to vote against Obama's confirmation either in the 2008 or the 2012 election the issue is over. And when birthers cannot get even one appeals court to rule that Obama is not eligible, and TEN ruled that he is eligible, the issue is over. And when birthers cannot get Ann Coulter or Glenn Beck or Bill O'Reilly or John McCain or Sarah Palin or Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan to accept the birther fantasy, the issue is over.
But the laughter at their expense lives on!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160510
Jun 20, 2013
 
Woman dies in flooding that closed Lourdes site

Heavy rain in south-western France that forced the closure of the sanctuary at Catholic pilgrimage destination Lourdes has claimed the life of a 70-year-old woman, who was caught in a raging torrent.
By Solange MOUGIN (video)
FRANCE 24 (text)

A 70-year-old woman was killed Wednesday as a result of flooding that forced the closure of the main sanctuary at Lourdes, a Catholic pilgrimage destination in south-western France.

The unnamed woman died as she tried to get out of her car which was caught in a raging torrent at the village of Pierrefitte-Nestalas where the Gave de Pau river, which flows through nearby Lourdes, burst its banks.
http://www.france24.com/en/20130619-woman-die...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,083,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Subliminal 45,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 27 min hands on AR 7
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 31 min hands on AR 21
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr HughBe 68,430
Tax Squeal report tax fraud: Oklahoma Doctor Se... 2 hr peytwatson025 1
Abby 7-29 6 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••