BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
140,861 - 140,880 of 174,597 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Hey wojak, would you expect to see more or less genetic diversity in ancient man or modern man?

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama's Utopia......ENJOY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Issue? Since when did Romper care about issues?
You want to post one of your Birfoon fables I will be happy to laugh
Address? 666 Dumbass Drive? Or are you still in prison for molesting your cousin?
The point was simple. Why haven't you used the address? If you're afraid, just say so. No one will look down on you for it. Hell, no one can even find you WAY down there! pantywaste
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The point was simple. Why haven't you used the address? If you're afraid, just say so. No one will look down on you for it. Hell, no one can even find you WAY down there! pantywaste
Sorry dumbass. You want to post your address? Have at it. I have no desire to visit Inbredville and other than the fact that you live with your 23 cousins in a swamp, have no idea or concern as to your location

You declared your intention to visit my fair city at some unnamed future date. You declared that it was essential for us to meet so I suggested to spots that should accommodate your meager budget and you responded by stomping your feet and hiding for a week. Needless to say I was not surprised
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry dumbass. You want to post your address? Have at it. I have no desire to visit Inbredville and other than the fact that you live with your 23 cousins in a swamp, have no idea or concern as to your location

You declared your intention to visit my fair city at some unnamed future date. You declared that it was essential for us to meet so I suggested to spots that should accommodate your meager budget and you responded by stomping your feet and hiding for a week. Needless to say I was not surprised

Two spots. Stupid autocorrect
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dumbass. You want to post your address? Have at it. I have no desire to visit Inbredville and other than the fact that you live with your 23 cousins in a swamp, have no idea or concern as to your location
What a yellow-bellied, lying coward you are. You said "no" to an open field but you did invite me out for a drink. Are you a little limp on one side? Puss. You took the coward's exit. Sorry, no re-admittance! My meager budget? LMAO! Whatever you say burger flipper. Suffice it to say, you couldn't afford the ante, peon.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Two spots. Stupid autocorrect
It's downright amazing what lies you will tell yourself! LMAO! I think you meant, two spots - stupid user. Yea that's it.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Hey, where is the new flapper....scrotumpol? Strange how he just swooped in and then poof, gone! Must be that crazy schedule of a consultant. Funny, he didn't say what he consulted about, just that he was a consultant! LMAO!

Obumbler makes me laugh.
wojar

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Hey wojak, would you expect to see more or less genetic diversity in ancient man or modern man?
Assuming a founder population of about 10,000 that underwent a population bottleneck of ~3000, I would expect monern humans to have less genetic diversity even among disparate races. On the other hand, lowland gorillas underwent no such bottleneck (yeah they swam through the great Noah flood - hee hee) so the genetic diversity of their modern populations would be expected to be greater than thier ancient population.
wojar

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Above "ancient" humans refers to pre-bottleneck populations.
tmd

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Yes, it's a birth certificate. Check out hundreds of others for "black" children (or mixed up offspring) and read the description from that era. It's not what his reads. His has the updated description because it was recently fabricated.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming a founder population of about 10,000 that underwent a population bottleneck of ~3000, I would expect monern humans to have less genetic diversity even among disparate races. On the other hand, lowland gorillas underwent no such bottleneck (yeah they swam through the great Noah flood - hee hee) so the genetic diversity of their modern populations would be expected to be greater than thier ancient population.
So, are you saying that mankind underwent a population bottleneck in ancient times?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What a yellow-bellied, lying coward you are. You said "no" to an open field but you did invite me out for a drink. Are you a little limp on one side? Puss. You took the coward's exit. Sorry, no re-admittance! My meager budget? LMAO! Whatever you say burger flipper. Suffice it to say, you couldn't afford the ante, peon.
Blather on puss boi. Blather on. I'm sure "we" are all slogging around the swamp slapping each other on the cheeks in celebration of "our" bravery.

Lying? Nope

Laughing? Absolutely
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on puss boi. Blather on. I'm sure "we" are all slogging around the swamp slapping each other on the cheeks in celebration of "our" bravery.
Lying? Nope
Laughing? Absolutely
Well, now you're lying about telling a lie. Oh what webs we weave. Don't get lost. Actually, you've backed out twice now but who's counting, right? LMAO! sparky, you are dismissed.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Well, now you're lying about telling a lie. Oh what webs we weave. Don't get lost. Actually, you've backed out twice now but who's counting, right? LMAO! sparky, you are dismissed.
Backed out? As usual I suspect that your fantasy confuses me with one or more other posters. I sense a pattern
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Backed out? As usual I suspect that your fantasy confuses me with one or more other posters. I sense a pattern
Pattern is an excellent word for it! You get called out and you back out. "Hey, let's go to the bar and I'll buy you a drink"! LMAO! Are you a drunk or what? Regardless, sparky is dismissed.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you are Constitutionalist? You must also be very disappointed with all the prostitutes in Congress.
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.
On this matter... we agree 100%
Gulf of Tonkin is perhaps the most deplorable act the U.S. has ever engaged in.
Then again...we have had some doozies!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Pattern is an excellent word for it! You get called out and you back out. "Hey, let's go to the bar and I'll buy you a drink"! LMAO! Are you a drunk or what? Regardless, sparky is dismissed.
Buy? Again demonstrating that you failed English.

Called out?

I never expressed an interest in Inbredville or your pathetic ass. You wanted to meet and then BACKED OUT faster than a frightened school girl when I called you on it.

You want to blather about how tough "we" are? Blather on. I laughed at you the first time and every time since.

Poor Puss Boi. Stomp your feet all you want (what ever happened to that "issue" you were blathering about?)

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I just remembered.
Obama for continuing the crimes of Bush/Cheney.
Spying on Americans.
----------
Verizon and AT&T Provided Cell Towers for McCain Ranch
Senator's Wife Did Not Receive Favors, Campaign Says
October 16, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4ht5yt
Early in 2007, just as her husband launched his presidential bid, Cindy McCain sought to resolve an old problem -- the lack of cellphone coverage on her remote 15-acre ranch near Sedona, Ariz., nestled deep in a tree-lined canyon called Hidden Valley.
Over the past year, she offered land for a permanent cell tower, and Verizon Wireless embarked on an expensive public process to meet her needs, hiring contractors and seeking county land-use permits.
Verizon ultimately abandoned its effort to install a permanent tower in August. Company spokesman Jeffrey Nelson said the project would be "an inappropriate way" to build its network. "It doesn't make business sense for us to do that," he added.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
==========
Spy Agency Sought U.S. Call Records Before 9/11, Lawyers Say
http://tinyurl.com/n882x
June 30 (Bloomberg)-- The U.S. National Security Agency asked AT&T Inc. to help it set up a domestic call monitoring site seven months before the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, lawyers claimed June 23 in court papers filed in New York federal court.
The allegation is part of a court filing adding AT&T, the nation's largest telephone company, as a defendant in a breach of privacy case filed earlier this month on behalf of Verizon Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp. customers. The suit alleges that the three carriers, the NSA and President George W. Bush violated the Telecommunications Act of 1934 and the U.S. Constitution, and seeks money damages.
``The Bush Administration asserted this became necessary after 9/11,'' plaintiff's lawyer Carl Mayer said in a telephone interview.``This undermines that assertion.''
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news... #
--------
President Obama’s Christmas Gift to AT&T (and Comcast and Verizon)
http://tinyurl.com/2cne5wf / Dec 21, 2010
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/president...
--------
VERIZON & AT&T SPY ON ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS
Telecom Whistleblower Discovers Circuit that Allows Access to All Systems on Wireless Carrier—Phone Calls, Text Messages, Emails and More / April 10, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4u8nla
Babak Pasdar is a computer security expert who was hired in 2003 to help restructure the tech infrastructure at a major wireless telecommunications company. What he found shocked him. The company had set up a system that gave a third party, presumably a governmental entity, access to every communication coming through that company’s infrastructure. This means every email, internet use, document transmission, video, text message, as well as the ability to listen to and record any phone call.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/10/telecom...
Would be nice to get the 4th and 5th amendments back.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>Would be nice to get the 4th and 5th amendments back.
If you insist on making logical and rational statements we're going to have to ask you to leave this thread

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE GERBIL 1,079,639
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 67,923
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Abby 7-24 1 hr pde 41
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 2 hr Yeah 14
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 2 hr Yeah 4
Amy 7-24 7 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••