BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160417 Jun 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh. Did I hurt your feelings Romper? Don't go run and hide behind Mom for another week, who will we have to laugh at?
Don't be such a puss next time. Otay, buckwheat? Remember, you have the address. Why haven't you used it Mr. Kerplunk? Looks to me like you've been hiding for months, not I. pantywaste

BTW, you've never commented on an "issue" have you? LMAO!
George S

Hartford, CT

#160418 Jun 19, 2013
Any future posts from wojar/LTR/TerriTanna/Jacques are not approved since super south just discovered my plot to save the President from certain impeachment. I have advised Barack to be out of the White House by Friday COB.
George S

Hartford, CT

#160419 Jun 19, 2013
Super Sleuth LTR
George S

Hartford, CT

#160420 Jun 19, 2013
Dang it almost worked. Got to hand it to that Bayou guy. When does Boehner get sword. in?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160421 Jun 19, 2013
Drunk so early?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#160422 Jun 19, 2013
Hummmm, 6,000 Germans show up for Obama's speech in Berlin today. Four years ago 200,000 showed up!!! Te bloom is off the rose!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#160423 Jun 19, 2013
LETTERMAN jumps the shark!
David Letterman: "Hey, you remember evil dictator of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad? Well, no longer evil dictator. They had election, and he's out, and I was thinking,‘Boy, you thought Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was in bad mah-mood before, he's really in a bad mah-mood now."

“Ahmadinejad is retiring. He's going to spend all of his time on his ranch in Crawford, Texas.”
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/06...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160424 Jun 19, 2013
Can Obumbler be so stupid as to propose cutting our nukes by 1/3 in this day and age? I'm convinced someone has to tell him which shoe goes on which foot! Serious DA, yet the flapper's hero! LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160425 Jun 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be such a puss next time. Otay, buckwheat? Remember, you have the address. Why haven't you used it Mr. Kerplunk? Looks to me like you've been hiding for months, not I. pantywaste

BTW, you've never commented on an "issue" have you? LMAO!
Issue? Since when did Romper care about issues?

You want to post one of your Birfoon fables I will be happy to laugh

Address? 666 Dumbass Drive? Or are you still in prison for molesting your cousin?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160426 Jun 19, 2013
Hey wojak, would you expect to see more or less genetic diversity in ancient man or modern man?

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#160427 Jun 19, 2013
Obama's Utopia......ENJOY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160428 Jun 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Issue? Since when did Romper care about issues?
You want to post one of your Birfoon fables I will be happy to laugh
Address? 666 Dumbass Drive? Or are you still in prison for molesting your cousin?
The point was simple. Why haven't you used the address? If you're afraid, just say so. No one will look down on you for it. Hell, no one can even find you WAY down there! pantywaste
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160429 Jun 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The point was simple. Why haven't you used the address? If you're afraid, just say so. No one will look down on you for it. Hell, no one can even find you WAY down there! pantywaste
Sorry dumbass. You want to post your address? Have at it. I have no desire to visit Inbredville and other than the fact that you live with your 23 cousins in a swamp, have no idea or concern as to your location

You declared your intention to visit my fair city at some unnamed future date. You declared that it was essential for us to meet so I suggested to spots that should accommodate your meager budget and you responded by stomping your feet and hiding for a week. Needless to say I was not surprised
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160430 Jun 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry dumbass. You want to post your address? Have at it. I have no desire to visit Inbredville and other than the fact that you live with your 23 cousins in a swamp, have no idea or concern as to your location

You declared your intention to visit my fair city at some unnamed future date. You declared that it was essential for us to meet so I suggested to spots that should accommodate your meager budget and you responded by stomping your feet and hiding for a week. Needless to say I was not surprised

Two spots. Stupid autocorrect
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160431 Jun 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dumbass. You want to post your address? Have at it. I have no desire to visit Inbredville and other than the fact that you live with your 23 cousins in a swamp, have no idea or concern as to your location
What a yellow-bellied, lying coward you are. You said "no" to an open field but you did invite me out for a drink. Are you a little limp on one side? Puss. You took the coward's exit. Sorry, no re-admittance! My meager budget? LMAO! Whatever you say burger flipper. Suffice it to say, you couldn't afford the ante, peon.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160432 Jun 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Two spots. Stupid autocorrect
It's downright amazing what lies you will tell yourself! LMAO! I think you meant, two spots - stupid user. Yea that's it.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160433 Jun 19, 2013
Hey, where is the new flapper....scrotumpol? Strange how he just swooped in and then poof, gone! Must be that crazy schedule of a consultant. Funny, he didn't say what he consulted about, just that he was a consultant! LMAO!

Obumbler makes me laugh.
wojar

Rocky Hill, CT

#160434 Jun 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Hey wojak, would you expect to see more or less genetic diversity in ancient man or modern man?
Assuming a founder population of about 10,000 that underwent a population bottleneck of ~3000, I would expect monern humans to have less genetic diversity even among disparate races. On the other hand, lowland gorillas underwent no such bottleneck (yeah they swam through the great Noah flood - hee hee) so the genetic diversity of their modern populations would be expected to be greater than thier ancient population.
wojar

Hartford, CT

#160435 Jun 19, 2013
Above "ancient" humans refers to pre-bottleneck populations.
tmd

Baxley, GA

#160437 Jun 19, 2013
Yes, it's a birth certificate. Check out hundreds of others for "black" children (or mixed up offspring) and read the description from that era. It's not what his reads. His has the updated description because it was recently fabricated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,124,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr The Real Missyfit 47,480
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,498
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]