BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,043)

Showing posts 140,841 - 140,860 of173,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Linktv org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you are Constitutionalist? You must also be very disappointed with all the prostitutes in Congress.
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.
Oh, I just remembered.

Obama for continuing the crimes of Bush/Cheney.

Spying on Americans.

----------

Verizon and AT&T Provided Cell Towers for McCain Ranch
Senator's Wife Did Not Receive Favors, Campaign Says
October 16, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4ht5yt
Early in 2007, just as her husband launched his presidential bid, Cindy McCain sought to resolve an old problem -- the lack of cellphone coverage on her remote 15-acre ranch near Sedona, Ariz., nestled deep in a tree-lined canyon called Hidden Valley.
Over the past year, she offered land for a permanent cell tower, and Verizon Wireless embarked on an expensive public process to meet her needs, hiring contractors and seeking county land-use permits.
Verizon ultimately abandoned its effort to install a permanent tower in August. Company spokesman Jeffrey Nelson said the project would be "an inappropriate way" to build its network. "It doesn't make business sense for us to do that," he added.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

==========

Spy Agency Sought U.S. Call Records Before 9/11, Lawyers Say
http://tinyurl.com/n882x
June 30 (Bloomberg)-- The U.S. National Security Agency asked AT&T Inc. to help it set up a domestic call monitoring site seven months before the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, lawyers claimed June 23 in court papers filed in New York federal court.
The allegation is part of a court filing adding AT&T, the nation's largest telephone company, as a defendant in a breach of privacy case filed earlier this month on behalf of Verizon Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp. customers. The suit alleges that the three carriers, the NSA and President George W. Bush violated the Telecommunications Act of 1934 and the U.S. Constitution, and seeks money damages.
``The Bush Administration asserted this became necessary after 9/11,'' plaintiff's lawyer Carl Mayer said in a telephone interview.``This undermines that assertion.''
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news... #

--------

President Obama’s Christmas Gift to AT&T (and Comcast and Verizon)
http://tinyurl.com/2cne5wf / Dec 21, 2010
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/president...

--------

VERIZON & AT&T SPY ON ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS
Telecom Whistleblower Discovers Circuit that Allows Access to All Systems on Wireless Carrier—Phone Calls, Text Messages, Emails and More / April 10, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4u8nla
Babak Pasdar is a computer security expert who was hired in 2003 to help restructure the tech infrastructure at a major wireless telecommunications company. What he found shocked him. The company had set up a system that gave a third party, presumably a governmental entity, access to every communication coming through that company’s infrastructure. This means every email, internet use, document transmission, video, text message, as well as the ability to listen to and record any phone call.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/10/telecom...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you are Constitutionalist? You must also be very disappointed with all the prostitutes in Congress.
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.
But you can not impeach someone for lying. Ony perjury. Speaking of perjury, you did not mention Bill Clinton. Perjury in a federal court. Perjury in a federal grand jury. Suborning a false affidavit from Monica Lewinsky. Conspiring with Ms Lewinsky to obtain a false affidavit from Linda Tripp, submitting two false affidavits to federal court and Conspiring to obstruct justice with Ms. Lewinsky in hiding her DNA stained dress. All FELONIES but you give Bubba a pass. WHY?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

After court rules, California gay marriage fight may go on By Peter Henderson | Reuters –
By Peter Henderson
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters)- The fight over legalizing gay marriage in the most populous U.S. state may go back to the ballot box in 2014 with California voters asked once again to settle the matter even after the Supreme Court's expected ruling this month on the issue.
Experts believe the top court is unlikely to proclaim a national right to same-sex marriage in its decisions. The court is set to rule on a challenge to California's ban on same-sex marriage and on a provision of federal law denying certain benefits for married same-sex couples.
At issue is California's 2008 prohibition on same-sex marriage, known as Proposition 8. Lower federal courts struck down the ban, and a high court majority appears likely to rule in a way that would affect only Californians.
A vast array of legal issues, from the procedural question of who can legally defend a ballot proposition to more consequential questions of states' rights, leaves room for continuing uncertainty over the fate of Proposition 8. That has prompted each side to prepare a Plan B.
California could help to shape the national agenda again.
California voters in 2008 ended a summer of court-approved gay marriage by adopting Proposition 8. The proposal, backed by 52 percent of voters, changed the state constitution to define marriage as between a man and a woman.
That enraged and energized the national gay rights movement while offering social conservatives proof that their message resonated even in a state known for its liberal leanings.
For gay marriage supporters, buoyed by laws permitting gay marriage in now 12 of the 50 states and the District of Columbia, a California ballot initiative would be a chance to recover from their biggest loss..........
(Reporting by Peter Henderson; Editing by Howard Goller and Cynthia Osterman)
http://news.yahoo.com/court-rules-california-...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still talkin shit after that ass whoppin Wojar just handed you Mr. Liars? I would change the subject if I was you. You got steamrolled dude. Noah’s Ark indeed! LOL
“Fairy tales can come true it can happen to you if you’re young at heart”
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Still evading paying your Clownifornia taxes? Go back to the crack house, Grand Jizzard. You know that's what your picture looks like, right? Looks like someone went spooey all over your face. Pay your taxes and quit cheating the rest of us.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars has some serious paranoia problems. All anti-birthers are the same troll using different monikers.
"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together."
We're all "the eggman"
Oh, there's at least two of you, lil pol. That's what the shemales in high school called you, isn't it? Lil Pol! Go toss one off!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there's at least two of you, lil pol. That's what the shemales in high school called you, isn't it? Lil Pol! Go toss one off!
Yeah, right. George Soros hired at least two people to hang out on Topix under multiple identities to prevent LRS the superhero 'Justice' from spearheading the drive to impeach the President. Now why doesn't he ask Sheriff clueless Joe for a badge? If you're gonna go bonkers, go all the way buddy.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars has some serious paranoia problems. All anti-birthers are the same troll using different monikers.
We're all "the eggman"
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right. George Soros hired at least two people to hang out on Topix under multiple identities to prevent LRS the superhero 'Justice' from spearheading the drive to impeach the President. Now why doesn't he ask Sheriff clueless Joe for a badge? If you're gonna go bonkers, go all the way buddy.

wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
We're all "the eggman""
You forget Woj, Romper always runs with his Bois. You'd best ask George to send reinforcements ... You wouldn't want to let Romper's Klan outnumber you
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. George Soros hired at least two people to hang out on Topix under multiple identities to prevent LRS the superhero 'Justice' from spearheading the drive to impeach the President. Now why doesn't he ask Sheriff clueless Joe for a badge? If you're gonna go bonkers, go all the way buddy.
<quoted text>
Fact: You and jackfish use several different names. Care to tell us why? Obumbler should be impeached, no question about it. And guess what lil pol? It has nothing to do with his skin color. However, it has everything to do with incompetence and being a liar. His appointed cronies are the same. Don't you just love their answers; I don't know, I can't recall,(my fav) I recused myself (LMAO), I don't have that information, I plead the fifth, What difference does it make! The list goes on and on. These are the people you look up to. Failures and liars. Brilliant move on your part. Absolutely brilliant (for a dumbazz). SMS indeed.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget Woj, Romper always runs with his Bois. You'd best ask George to send reinforcements ... You wouldn't want to let Romper's Klan outnumber you
Uh oh, Mr. Kerplunk is about to start his tough guy talk. Quick, someone hold me! LMAO! Do you want to buy me another drink, big fella? LMAO!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Uh oh, Mr. Kerplunk is about to start his tough guy talk. Quick, someone hold me! LMAO! Do you want to buy me another drink, big fella? LMAO!
Buy? Perhaps you need to revisit your remedial reading course (again).

You and all your "friends" playing grab ass again this morning?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy? Perhaps you need to revisit your remedial reading course (again).
You and all your "friends" playing grab ass again this morning?
I forgot, you're cheap and classless. pantywaste
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot, you're cheap and classless. pantywaste
Ahhhh. Did I hurt your feelings Romper? Don't go run and hide behind Mom for another week, who will we have to laugh at?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh. Did I hurt your feelings Romper? Don't go run and hide behind Mom for another week, who will we have to laugh at?
Don't be such a puss next time. Otay, buckwheat? Remember, you have the address. Why haven't you used it Mr. Kerplunk? Looks to me like you've been hiding for months, not I. pantywaste

BTW, you've never commented on an "issue" have you? LMAO!
George S

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Any future posts from wojar/LTR/TerriTanna/Jacques are not approved since super south just discovered my plot to save the President from certain impeachment. I have advised Barack to be out of the White House by Friday COB.
George S

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Super Sleuth LTR
George S

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Dang it almost worked. Got to hand it to that Bayou guy. When does Boehner get sword. in?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Drunk so early?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Hummmm, 6,000 Germans show up for Obama's speech in Berlin today. Four years ago 200,000 showed up!!! Te bloom is off the rose!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

LETTERMAN jumps the shark!
David Letterman: "Hey, you remember evil dictator of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad? Well, no longer evil dictator. They had election, and he's out, and I was thinking,‘Boy, you thought Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was in bad mah-mood before, he's really in a bad mah-mood now."

“Ahmadinejad is retiring. He's going to spend all of his time on his ranch in Crawford, Texas.”
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/06...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Can Obumbler be so stupid as to propose cutting our nukes by 1/3 in this day and age? I'm convinced someone has to tell him which shoe goes on which foot! Serious DA, yet the flapper's hero! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 140,841 - 140,860 of173,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Death 1,073,228
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 1 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 5 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 5 hr Julie 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search