BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
140,821 - 140,840 of 176,650 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
What's up SHEEPLE?
Where is the PROOF that Obama's long form has a raised seal???
Exactly where on that LONG FORM document do you think that you see it?
Give us the exact location of your delusion.
Oh, don't forget to include a link to your delusion if you can, or otherwise admit that you are a RETARDED MORONIC LYING IMBECILE!
OK, show us another Hawaiian birth certificate with that one-of-a-kind error on it or admit that it is in fact a one-of-a-kind error!
How is a PDF file created?
Do you know what a computer-built document is?
The registrars stamp can be moved!
Do you believe your LYING EYES?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ikaajbOEWpkXX&list=PL0471 A49103616BE7
Holla!
Obama is a FRAUD!
1. How can a document that contains no raised seal of authentication be a valid legal document?
2. How can a PDF file with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp, that was created on a computer, proven as fact by a registrars stamp that can be moved, be considered as a valid legal document?
What say the SHEEPLE?
A valid U.S.BC will not help Obama. He also has to meet the requirement that both his Parents be Americans. His Father was NOT American.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it do you? Perhaps you should look back over the past three or four days of postings and see the change for yourself? The fact of the matter is, there are only a couple (maybe three) actual posters on this thread. You're a troll using multiple monikers, aren't you Tenzing? That list is getting pretty long. You are truly a pathetic example of a loser not to mention dumber than a dirt clod. Thanks again for the info. LMAO! tokenpol
Still talkin shit after that ass whoppin Wojar just handed you Mr. Liars? I would change the subject if I was you. You got steamrolled dude. Noah’s Ark indeed! LOL

“Fairy tales can come true it can happen to you if you’re young at heart”

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still flummoxed by how you can tell Moses he was full of it, while running through the parted waters?
---------
As researchers prove the Red Sea really could have parted... How science backs the Bible's best stories
24 September 2010
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
=========
Scientists Explain Red Sea Parting and Other Miracles
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story...
Myths require no explanation. I get it. God did it.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain something to you Link.
There is no such thing as fair treatment of a slave.
SLAVERY IS NOT FAIR!
THAT IS WHY IT IS SLAVERY!
FFS..what is so hard to comprehend about that?
Think about this for a min.....
We all know about Muslims.
And we are all aware that they have a book they claim is the perfect word of god. You should also be aware that if you hear about Allah and reject him...you are doomed to hell.
The inherent problem is that all claims of Christianity...have and are at this moment being used to defend Islam.
Let us say for the sake of argument that...The Muslims are right.
I am damned...you are damned...LRS is damned...Rouge is damned...Wojar is damned..American Lady is damned. FOR ETERNITY!!!
We were born in the wrong region of the world, to the wrong parents, in the wrong culture.
Take a minute and realize and appreciate what a bad position you are in here. You were duped by the doctrines of Christianity. I was duped by reason and science...etc. We did our best but failed.
Where is the compassion of Allah? I mean..he is omnipotent. He could change this with a whim. He could give us all a sign right now that he is the true creator and master of humanity.
But he doesn't and won't...and HELL awaits. It also awaits all of our children, we couldn't help but mislead them. All of them... damned for eternity.
Now try and take just a few seconds to realize and appreciate how little sleep you have lost over this possibility.
Seriously..really take a second to FEEL how carefree you are...and will continue to be in the face of this possibility.
What are the chances that you me and everyone we know will spend eternity in hell for not recognizing the Koran to be the perfect word of God?
Give it a second to sink in....
Probably makes you giggle a bit...right?
Please know...that this is EXACTLY how Christianity appears to anyone who has not been indoctrinated by it.
Well said and true every word.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still talkin shit after that ass whoppin Wojar just handed you Mr. Liars? I would change the subject if I was you. You got steamrolled dude. Noah’s Ark indeed! LOL
“Fairy tales can come true it can happen to you if you’re young at heart”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OROFfLYQ0b0XX
Mr. Liars has some serious paranoia problems. All anti-birthers are the same troll using different monikers.

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together."

We're all "the eggman"

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop putting words in GODs mouth.
He said His chosen people who were His believers back in the day.
All the other Nations were Pagan and worshiped false gods.
I would speculate that the Hebrews treated their slaves fairly unlike the Egyptians.
Every word attributed to your Deity was put in his mouth by those claiming special revelation. Today we call those people nuts.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars has some serious paranoia problems. All anti-birthers are the same troll using different monikers.
"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together."
We're all "the eggman"
Not long ago he googled the distance between Yucaipa and Mo Val and concluded another poster and I were the same. Smart guy! LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Hummm, this is very telling. First of all it points out how fragile our economy really is. But it also is coming from Rex Nuttjob who is a flaming Keynesian!!!
If ObamaNomics was really working, Bernanke would not need to print money. But therein lies the double edged sword. Te more money Bernanke prints, the bigger the bubble gets and the bigger the POP!!!
Rogue

REX NUTTING Archives | June 19, 2013
7 charts that tell the Fed not to taper QE3
Commentary: There’s been no real, sustainable improvement in jobs

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/7-charts-tha...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're still extremely embarrassed because I made you cry. We've been waiting for you to drop by for sometime now. Wha' happn'd? LMAO! Now, who's been hiding Mr. Kerplunk? LMAO! You still have the address, right? LMAO! Girl, you're a turdport on a tugboat!
More "we" tough talk from the puss boi.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
I see someone is too stupid to know what, "no location, no response" means. Must be a conehead flapper.
Boi you sure showed him didn't you Romper.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a usurper, traitor and spy under US Law.
Any new failed lawsuits to crow about Bobbie?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just why do you want to "arm the homeless"?
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it you never asked me that before Rouge?
It is actually a hoax that dates back to 1993.
And it still pops up now and again...
here is a page to see what the hoax is about...
Funny stuff.
"Homeless are Americans,
too, so give them guns!"
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/archive/pe...
But why do YOU use that term? I have no problem with homeless people being armed as they have the right to protect themselves but I am sick and tired of giving poor people things that they will just hock to get money for their drugs, booze, etc.
A few years ago they had a heatwave here in Florida so they went out and bought poor people window air conditioners. And just as soon as it cooled down, all the pawl shops had window air conditioners to sell!
Now I do have empathy for poor people but why feed their habits. I supplemented my daughters income for about ten years and I would visit and her cupboards would be bare so I would head to the grocery store and buy food for her and my granddaughter but my daughter always had enough money for a pack of cigarettes!
If you are on public welfare, you should not be allowed to use any tobacco products, any alcohol beverage or any drugs,,,,, period!!!
I am sick and tired, as taxpayer, being gamed by the "poor" whether it be Obama Phones or what ever.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>A valid U.S.BC will not help Obama. He also has to meet the requirement that both his Parents be Americans. His Father was NOT American.
OReaLY? Gee - now if only you could support that fable with law ...
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Every word attributed to your Deity was put in his mouth by those claiming special revelation. Today we call those people nuts.
I agree with you that many today are false prophets and phonies. The TV and Radio are full of them.

In terms of the Scriptures every single prophecy has materialized and came to fruition, except for Armageddon and the return of Jesus.

Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Myths require no explanation. I get it. God did it.
Is that a wizards hat your wearing?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Knocking on Heaven's Door

When most people think about God, they picture a grumpy old man in the sky handing out impossible rules and smiting people. It’s not often that we have the opportunity to see God as the inventor of humor and a connoisseur of friendship. Knocking on Heaven’s Door explores the relationship between a little boy named Spencer and his best friend—God. This collection of comic strips (with behind-the-scenes notes from writer/comedian Tommy Blaze and artist Nate Fakes), is equally whimsical and profound. As Blaze puts it:
"If Knocking on Heaven’s Door is about anything, it’s about our relationship with God and the understanding that He wants to be included in our everyday lives, no matter how seemingly trivial or insipid.... How could Spencer truly have a personal relationship with an omnipotent being so clearly superior to him? The answer is in the question. God can do anything He wants, which includes empathizing with a little kid and really getting down on his level."
http://kohd.org/
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a libertarian. Constitutionalist.
That is the best word I can come up with for it.
Maybe my vocabulary is not vast enough.
As far as the Federal Gov't is concerned. I believe that they should stick to the document that created it.
If you care to know what I think about something ...you could always just ask.
Politically I am unclassifiable.
It is a natural result of thinking for yourself Rouge. I don't possess herd mentality.
I know that scares some people....that you can't just lump something into a group you dislike. It is a new world Rouge...limitless information at your fingertips.
We no longer have to stare at the tube and take their word for it....hell, I haven't watched television news since the election.
I love freedom. Is there a political party for that? I can't seem to find one.
Obama pisses me off...Bush pissed me off...Bush Sr. pissed me off...Clinton pissed me off...Regan pissed me off...
You say you are Constitutionalist? You must also be very disappointed with all the prostitutes in Congress.

Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.

If they did, they would have impeached:

LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.

Nixon for Watergate.

Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.

Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just why do you want to "arm the homeless"?
<quoted text>
But why do YOU use that term? I have no problem with homeless people being armed as they have the right to protect themselves but I am sick and tired of giving poor people things that they will just hock to get money for their drugs, booze, etc.
A few years ago they had a heatwave here in Florida so they went out and bought poor people window air conditioners. And just as soon as it cooled down, all the pawl shops had window air conditioners to sell!
Now I do have empathy for poor people but why feed their habits. I supplemented my daughters income for about ten years and I would visit and her cupboards would be bare so I would head to the grocery store and buy food for her and my granddaughter but my daughter always had enough money for a pack of cigarettes!
If you are on public welfare, you should not be allowed to use any tobacco products, any alcohol beverage or any drugs,,,,, period!!!
I am sick and tired, as taxpayer, being gamed by the "poor" whether it be Obama Phones or what ever.
You also should be sick of the prostitutes in Congress giving away taxpayer dollars for Billions and Billions in Corporate welfare?

The over 70,000 pages in the tax code proves that. Both parties use the tax code to help their friends.

You are blaming the REAL VICTIMS instead of the wealthy few who own most of Washington DC.
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else
http://tinyurl.com/3ptn5qm / May 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him ìthe de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United Statesî. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/181339-1

==========

Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense
(And Stick You with the Bill) January 18, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2yequa
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist David Cay Johnston joins us to talk about his new book,“Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (And Stick You with the Bill).” Johnston reveals how government subsidies and new regulations have quietly funneled money from the poor and the middle class to the rich and politically connected.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/18/free_lu...
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you are Constitutionalist? You must also be very disappointed with all the prostitutes in Congress.
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.
Oh, I just remembered.

Obama for continuing the crimes of Bush/Cheney.

Spying on Americans.

----------

Verizon and AT&T Provided Cell Towers for McCain Ranch
Senator's Wife Did Not Receive Favors, Campaign Says
October 16, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4ht5yt
Early in 2007, just as her husband launched his presidential bid, Cindy McCain sought to resolve an old problem -- the lack of cellphone coverage on her remote 15-acre ranch near Sedona, Ariz., nestled deep in a tree-lined canyon called Hidden Valley.
Over the past year, she offered land for a permanent cell tower, and Verizon Wireless embarked on an expensive public process to meet her needs, hiring contractors and seeking county land-use permits.
Verizon ultimately abandoned its effort to install a permanent tower in August. Company spokesman Jeffrey Nelson said the project would be "an inappropriate way" to build its network. "It doesn't make business sense for us to do that," he added.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

==========

Spy Agency Sought U.S. Call Records Before 9/11, Lawyers Say
http://tinyurl.com/n882x
June 30 (Bloomberg)-- The U.S. National Security Agency asked AT&T Inc. to help it set up a domestic call monitoring site seven months before the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, lawyers claimed June 23 in court papers filed in New York federal court.
The allegation is part of a court filing adding AT&T, the nation's largest telephone company, as a defendant in a breach of privacy case filed earlier this month on behalf of Verizon Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp. customers. The suit alleges that the three carriers, the NSA and President George W. Bush violated the Telecommunications Act of 1934 and the U.S. Constitution, and seeks money damages.
``The Bush Administration asserted this became necessary after 9/11,'' plaintiff's lawyer Carl Mayer said in a telephone interview.``This undermines that assertion.''
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news... #

--------

President Obama’s Christmas Gift to AT&T (and Comcast and Verizon)
http://tinyurl.com/2cne5wf / Dec 21, 2010
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/president...

--------

VERIZON & AT&T SPY ON ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS
Telecom Whistleblower Discovers Circuit that Allows Access to All Systems on Wireless Carrier—Phone Calls, Text Messages, Emails and More / April 10, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4u8nla
Babak Pasdar is a computer security expert who was hired in 2003 to help restructure the tech infrastructure at a major wireless telecommunications company. What he found shocked him. The company had set up a system that gave a third party, presumably a governmental entity, access to every communication coming through that company’s infrastructure. This means every email, internet use, document transmission, video, text message, as well as the ability to listen to and record any phone call.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/10/telecom...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Yahoo 49,229
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min harmonious 1,095,052
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min Insect Trust 68,820
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 37 min Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 52 min Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 550
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs