BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#160353 Jun 18, 2013
Free Obama Phones!!!

Uncovered:'Obama Phones' Sold to Buy Drugs and Louis Vuittons

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#160354 Jun 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a legal U.S. Senator. If you have any problem with that, call the FBI!
And President Obama is the President of the United States. If you have a problem with that please call your psychiatrist.

RationalState

#160356 Jun 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No crawdaddying out of this one. Your very own words busted you! LMAO! Yea buddy, you're hard to outwit. LMAO! Pansy of Penn, notice I didn't back down in any way, it'll take more than beer to get me to go to the middle east. You assume....too much. Who is that, that I'm always reminding not to assume? LMAO! Is that all your big man talk for now? LMAO!!! DOLT
Busted? Scrutiny is LTR/wojar/Terri Tanna/Jacques?(And who else?)

"It" has been proven because of "changes"?

Does your government appointed psychiatrist know about your delusions?

But CT and PA both have towns called 'Middletown'. This surely is evidence of a grand cabal. Don't forget to mention that to your mental health professional.

RationalState

#160358 Jun 18, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up SHEEPLE?
Where is the PROOF that Obama's long form has a raised seal???
Exactly where on that LONG FORM document do you think that you see it?
Give us the exact location of your delusion.
Oh, don't forget to include a link to your delusion if you can, or otherwise admit that you are a RETARDED MORONIC LYING IMBECILE!
OK, show us another Hawaiian birth certificate with that one-of-a-kind error on it or admit that it is in fact a one-of-a-kind error!
How is a PDF file created?
Do you know what a computer-built document is?
The registrars stamp can be moved!
Do you believe your LYING EYES?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ikaajbOEWpkXX&list=PL0471 A49103616BE7
Holla!
Obama is a FRAUD!
1. How can a document that contains no raised seal of authentication be a valid legal document?
2. How can a PDF file with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp, that was created on a computer, proven as fact by a registrars stamp that can be moved, be considered as a valid legal document?
What say the SHEEPLE?
Why does Tacky think his rants are of any significance?

Could it be ... delusion?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160359 Jun 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just why do you want to "arm the homeless"?
How is it you never asked me that before Rouge?

It is actually a hoax that dates back to 1993.

And it still pops up now and again...

here is a page to see what the hoax is about...

Funny stuff.

"Homeless are Americans,
too, so give them guns!"

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/archive/pe...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160360 Jun 18, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
But CT and PA both have towns called 'Middletown'. This surely is evidence of a grand cabal. Don't forget to mention that to your mental health professional.
That's correct wojar! A jellybean for you!! His own words backfired on him. Think you can figure out where? I doubt it. Hey, you still calling Granny's basement your lab? LMAO! I can only imagine how she must want you gone! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160361 Jun 18, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up SHEEPLE?
Oh, don't forget to include a link to your delusion if you can, or otherwise admit that you are a RETARDED MORONIC LYING IMBECILE!
OK, show us another Hawaiian birth certificate with that one-of-a-kind error on it or admit that it is in fact a one-of-a-kind error!
Holla!
Obama is a FRAUD!
1. How can a document that contains no raised seal of authentication be a valid legal document?
2. How can a PDF file with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp, that was created on a computer, proven as fact by a registrars stamp that can be moved, be considered as a valid legal document?
What say the SHEEPLE?
There is NO proof. None. He is a fake.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#160362 Jun 18, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up SHEEPLE?
Holla!
Obama is a FRAUD!
What say the SHEEPLE?
LOL - what a mark. No wonder you girls can't win elections.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

#160363 Jun 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain something to you Link.
There is no such thing as fair treatment of a slave.
SLAVERY IS NOT FAIR!
THAT IS WHY IT IS SLAVERY!
FFS..what is so hard to comprehend about that?
Think about this for a min.....
We all know about Muslims.
And we are all aware that they have a book they claim is the perfect word of god. You should also be aware that if you hear about Allah and reject him...you are doomed to hell.
The inherent problem is that all claims of Christianity...have and are at this moment being used to defend Islam.
Let us say for the sake of argument that...The Muslims are right.
I am damned...you are damned...LRS is damned...Rouge is damned...Wojar is damned..American Lady is damned. FOR ETERNITY!!!
We were born in the wrong region of the world, to the wrong parents, in the wrong culture.
Take a minute and realize and appreciate what a bad position you are in here. You were duped by the doctrines of Christianity. I was duped by reason and science...etc. We did our best but failed.
Where is the compassion of Allah? I mean..he is omnipotent. He could change this with a whim. He could give us all a sign right now that he is the true creator and master of humanity.
But he doesn't and won't...and HELL awaits. It also awaits all of our children, we couldn't help but mislead them. All of them... damned for eternity.
Now try and take just a few seconds to realize and appreciate how little sleep you have lost over this possibility.
Seriously..really take a second to FEEL how carefree you are...and will continue to be in the face of this possibility.
What are the chances that you me and everyone we know will spend eternity in hell for not recognizing the Koran to be the perfect word of God?
Give it a second to sink in....
Probably makes you giggle a bit...right?
Please know...that this is EXACTLY how Christianity appears to anyone who has not been indoctrinated by it.
GOD is Love and Forgiveness, so when Jesus judges all humankind He will know the hearts and minds of everyone.

Muslims, Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hindis, and Atheist.

Most of the world certainly had slaves especially in ancient times.

GOD did not mandate slavery.

==========

Leviticus 19:18

18 “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

--------

Deuteronomy 23:15-16

15 If a slave has taken refuge with you, do not hand them over to their master. 16 Let them live among you wherever they like and in whatever town they choose. Do not oppress them.

---------

Deuteronomy 24:14

Do not take advantage of a hired worker who is poor and needy, whether that worker is a fellow Israelite or a foreigner residing in one of your towns.

-------

1 Timothy 1:9-10

9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine
amen billy ringo

Charleston, WV

#160364 Jun 18, 2013
as our next President says" What difference does it make"...so sorry birther nutz Obama is President , and Hilary,Biden, or any Democrat will crush you all at the National level...accept it and move..Lean Forward ...

P.S. immigration, women's rights, etc...

Location hidden

#160365 Jun 18, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And President Obama is the President of the United States. If you have a problem with that please call your psychiatrist.
Oh I did. I told her my Clinton jokes!
You do know that Bill Clinton will be remembered as the president between two Bushes, don't you?!?

Location hidden

#160366 Jun 18, 2013
Ya know, when you start talking about more than 60%, you are cutting into the Democrat BASE!!!

Poll: 70 Percent Believe IRS Targeting Started in Washington D.C. Katie Pavlich | Jun 18, 2013

When senior IRS officials first admitted to unfair and inappropriate targeting of conservative groups, they claimed the targeting was carried out by a few rogue agents in a Cincinnati office. Weeks and mounds of evidence to the contrary later, a new Rasmussen Report shows 70 percent of Americans believe the targeting of tea party groups came from Washington D.C. and the White House.
Only 17% believe that the IRS abuse was the result of low-level employees at the Cincinnati office. Seventy percent (70%) believe the IRS decision to target conservative groups was made in Washington, an increase of five points over the past month. That includes 29% who believe the decision was made at IRS headquarters and 41% who believe it was made at the White House.
The most interesting thing about the latest polling is the number of people paying attention to the scandal. After all, the IRS affects everyone.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 82% of voters nationwide are now following the IRS targeting story, including 44% who are following the story “Very Closely.” The overall number of voters who are following is up from 74% a month ago.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

Location hidden

#160367 Jun 18, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - what a mark. No wonder you girls can't win elections.
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
Hey Billy Boy, Why are you on this forum? I mean, why are you really here? It is not just to make fun of people who have differing opinions, it is because you are really worried.
You have seen the same polls I have seen and Obama is losing his base. Anytime any poll goes above 60%, it is cutting into the Democrat base.
And I know you are worried as your lower lip is quibbling!

RationalState

#160369 Jun 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct wojar! A jellybean for you!! His own words backfired on him. Think you can figure out where? I doubt it. Hey, you still calling Granny's basement your lab? LMAO! I can only imagine how she must want you gone! LMAO!
Can I figure out your secret code? And what about "it"?

So you have another paranoid delusion? Grand!!!! And anyone who can figure out what it is is -- insane? That's your test?

Hee hee hee.

"Think you can figure out where?"

Is that what you say to your court appointed psychiatrist?

Why don't you just come out and say what you think your paranoid delusion is? Don't you have any balls? UR a crashing bore.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160371 Jun 18, 2013
I see someone is too stupid to know what, "no location, no response" means. Must be a conehead flapper.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#160372 Jun 18, 2013
Breaking: Congressman Jeff Duncan Calls
For Investigation Into Obama Identity Fraud
http://networkedblogs.com/MhwJt

Obama ID Fraud Scandal Of All Scandals; Congressman Stockman Now Scheduled To Meet With Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator Mike Zullo
http://networkedblogs.com/Mjglp

Western Center For Journalism Calls For Impeachment Of Ineligible Barry Soetoro
http://networkedblogs.com/MiSa0

Acting President Boehner?(Incredible Videos)
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-con...

RationalState

#160374 Jun 18, 2013
I just got back from a local establishment. A couple of birfoons were commiserating. I asked them how the 19-year old momma went to Kenya and smuggled her kid back into Hawaii. Did she stuff him into her purse or did she use a Hogwarts invisibility cloak. The morons took a pass. They walked out. Sorry losers.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160375 Jun 18, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
Occasionally, a true patriot emerges.

A "brilliant & brave" Patriot!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160376 Jun 18, 2013
A "need to read" post!
DHS TRAINS FOR U.S. MILITIA WITH 'UNCLE SAM' HATS
Forget Islam: Exercises focuses on fictional 'Free America Citizens' group
While the vast majority of all terrorist attacks worldwide are carried out by Muslims, the DHS program decided to train for a different set of antagonists.
According to the plans obtained by the Boston Globe, the terrorist threat in the exercise was a fictional group called the Free America Citizens, described as “a home-grown cadre of militiamen whose logo would be a metal skull wearing an Uncle Sam hat and a furious expression.”
One official told the newspaper the goal of the simulation was for detectives to figure out the motives of the Free America Citizens group.
Now that an eerily similar plot was carried out to deadly effect by the Chechen Muslim brothers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the “Urban Shield” drill is reportedly retooling some of the stimulation.
However, it was unclear whether Islamic ideology would play a part in the future drill.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/dhs-trains-for-u-s...

Judy minutes ago
can't someone step up and question this non sense? Have we gone so far down the road to main stream islam loving craziness that the people who love this country are called terrorists? the world (at least within this admin) has gone mad...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160377 Jun 18, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Breaking: Congressman Jeff Duncan Calls
For Investigation Into Obama Identity Fraud
http://networkedblogs.com/MhwJt
Obama ID Fraud Scandal Of All Scandals; Congressman Stockman Now Scheduled To Meet With Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator Mike Zullo
http://networkedblogs.com/Mjglp
Western Center For Journalism Calls For Impeachment Of Ineligible Barry Soetoro
http://networkedblogs.com/MiSa0
Acting President Boehner?(Incredible Videos)
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-con...
Thank You Fed Up :)
Passing it on ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Portlandia 1,156,312
Dear Abby 12-28 17 min Cass 3
Amy 12-28-14 24 min Cass 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min PEllen 98,885
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,920
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min litesong 49,370
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 59 min rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:22 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:22AM