BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
140,761 - 140,780 of 176,902 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Scrutiny. Welcome to Birfistan, where anyone that laughs at their fables is immediately declared to be a liberal, Communist Mooooooslum Naxi. You will suffer the same fate if you are found to know anything about the Constitution, the rule of law or the English language.(And should you venture anywhere near a fact .... Well, Wojar can tell you of the terrible consequences)
I am aware...
Months back I tried to explain to Rouge how the Universe came into existence.

His conclusion was that Carl Sagan was stupid...or something along those lines. Because his estimate of how many stars are in our galaxy was a bit low.

But I never get tired of creationist...you just never know what they are going to say next. I find it wildly amusing.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pattern? Stupid sinks to the bottom? More a rule of physics than a pattern.
Interesting...is that Krauss?

Either way...I am gonna bounce that one off him, thanks!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting...is that Krauss?

Either way...I am gonna bounce that one off him, thanks!
It doubles as a Keynesian rule

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
No takers yet. LMAO! Oh, lil scrotie mcboogerballs, if you're affiliated with pansy Penn in any way, shape or form, rest assured no one is afraid of you. Oh, and do you know how Mr. Kerplunk reacts to being challenged? Why, that big old badazz wanted to take me out on a date for a drink! Queer and coward, not a good combination! LMAO! It will be most interesting to watch you flappers converse amongst yourselves! LMAO!!! That'll keep a puppetmaster quite busy! Let's sit back and observe, shall we? LMAO!!!
As I said...
Consultant for the University of Pennsylvania.
Middletown Pa.
6'1" 215 lbs
If you wanna come I certainly don't want you to be afraid.
I am not a giant or anything.

...but I am willing to bet over a decade of Judo that I will choke you unconscious and bounce your azz back to the swamp.

I live in a gated community...no police.

If you are under 18 or over 50.... forget it.

Is that what you want?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Any Ted Cruz birth certificate researchers here?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said...
Middletown Pa.
6'1" 215 lbs
...but I am willing to bet over a decade of Judo that I will choke you unconscious and bounce your azz back to the swamp.
Is that what you want?
Are you asking me out for a drink? LMAO!!! Ooooo, you scare me so badly I'm shaking. LMAO! pansy penny boy

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Tell ya what...if you last more than 2 mins I will buy you a few cases of beer (your choice) to take back with you as a trophy.

Regardless of the outcome.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
Tell ya what...if you last more than 2 mins I will buy you a few cases of beer (your choice) to take back with you as a trophy.
Regardless of the outcome.
McBoogerballs, we put sticks up the azzes of kids like you and roast them around our campfires. Once you rot a bit and get good and rancid, you make excellent bait! 2 mins.? It'll be over in about two seconds. You'll be gazing at the stars in lala land or worse. Now, why don't you find yourself a little boytoy and see if he'll play with you? LMAO!!! Penn? LMAO!!! Where's Teller? LMAO!!!
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m afraid you watch too many Charlton Heston Movies. The only river Moses ever parted was in the 56 movie.
From the wish I had said that files
"The actual evidence concerning the Exodus resembles the evidence for the unicorn,"
[Baruch Halpern of Pennsylvania State University]
I am still flummoxed by how you can tell Moses he was full of it, while running through the parted waters?

---------

As researchers prove the Red Sea really could have parted... How science backs the Bible's best stories
24 September 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

=========

Scientists Explain Red Sea Parting and Other Miracles

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about Rouge?
What makes you think I am a liberal?
I am a constitutionalist. Probably makes me more conservative than you.
Now...let me be clear.
I don't belong to a political party. NONE of them suit me that I know of.
I believe that Jefferson had it right. And he created the greatest nation on Earth.
I come from the land of Ban Franklin!
Twain and Poe and Walt Whitman
Ottis Reading, Ellington
COUNTRY THAT I LOVE!!!!
But it's the land of the slaves and the Klu Klux Klan
Hay Market Riots and the Great Depression
Joe McCarthy...Vietnam
Sickest joke I know!!!
Proud and ashamed every 4th of July
You've got to know the truth
Before you say that you've got pride....
----------
Let my buddy Milo school ya for a min.(He is a biologist but I think you will keep up)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2yIoYQIp7i4XX
Sooooo, you are a Libertarian which means you are an ultra-Conservative on Fiscal issues while at the same time ultra-Liberal and both Religious and Social issues.
But "But it's the land of the slaves and the Klu Klux Klan
Joe McCarthy...Vietnam" are all past tense.
Yes, America takes one step backwards but then we take two steps forward. And we are still the best country in the world and if you do not think so, why don't you move there?!?
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe this? Let's say it's true, an ear was re-attached. How does that compare with re-attaching, no, as there is no arm or leg, re-growing a limb. Tell us about one of those miracles.
You already have all the miracles in the Bible and all the warnings by the Prophets.

That should be good enough for you.

==========

Luke 16:19-31

The Rich Man and Lazarus

19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him,‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied,‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered,‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied,‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said,‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him,‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
McBoogerballs, we put sticks up the azzes of kids like you and roast them around our campfires. Once you rot a bit and get good and rancid, you make excellent bait! 2 mins.? It'll be over in about two seconds. You'll be gazing at the stars in lala land or worse. Now, why don't you find yourself a little boytoy and see if he'll play with you? LMAO!!! Penn? LMAO!!! Where's Teller? LMAO!!!
See, that is what I thought.

Real men who have any sort of physical prowess at all don't sling schoolyard insults. They are secure enough to keep their mouths shut.

Your rants make you look like an simpleton with a Napoleon complex. And I am willing to bet this is exactly the case.

You can't debate me.
You can't even out wit me.
You seem to be declining my offer to back up that mouth.

So...call me a fag....sweet victory!

Pretty pathetic.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo, you are a Libertarian which means you are an ultra-Conservative on Fiscal issues while at the same time ultra-Liberal and both Religious and Social issues.
Yes, America takes one step backwards but then we take two steps forward. And we are still the best country in the world and if you do not think so, why don't you move there?!?
Nope.
I told you...I don't have a political party.
Pretty sure if you re-read you will find I stated Jefferson created the best country in the world.

Of coarse they are past tense...can you tell us what will happen 5 years from now?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Location is still hidden. Sorry loser.
Sorry about what?

Does this mean I will not be bothered with vague allusions to "it" and "recent changes in postings" and other incoherent paranoid ramblings?

Should I be disappointed?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously deranged, and he cannot read either.
wojar: "I don't really care how many monikers you have or how many you fantasize I have."
From what hallucination did he get the following?
LRS: "I'm glad you finally admit you use multiple monikers so you can argue with yourself or "back" yourself up."
Apparently it all has to do with 'it' and the mysterious 'changes' over the past few days.
UR a riot.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said...
Middletown Pa.
6'1" 215 lbs
Is that what you want?
Well, I don't give a damn about your Judo as I studied Ching Ching for TWO decades!!! Ya know, as in chig ching,,,,bang, bang, bang,,,, bank, clink (magine hits the ground), bang, bang, bang,,,!!!
And I have never lived in a swamp but I have liven in Maine, Texas (four times), Alabama (Four times), Oklahoma (three times),Germany (two times), Kansas (twice), Virginia, Georgia, Florida, S. Korea, S. Vietnam and Hawaii.
Oh, I too live in a gated community and, just like you, we do have police. And if you think that gate will stop the police, you are more stupid than you sound!
Oh, I have never killed anyone and have never tried to. But I have ended the lives of 30-50 enemy combatants and I am not ashamed either. And I love the smell of napalm in the morning!
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
OUTSTANDING!
Seriously commendable. Typically, people decline any and all of my challenges.
Here are my issues.
1. In the future, please separate your quotes from your comments with more than just quotations...they are so tiny. Makes it easier to read for us old men.(thanks)
2. Your exodus quote has nothing to do with slavery. But it is decisive evidence god isn't big on kidnapping. This is not god denouncing slavery. He says...even if the victim was already sold. And nothing of freeing the victim.
3. a)Paul is not God.
b)A pit, a jail, a prison, house arrest..incarceration is incarceration. Slavery is slavery. No matter what name your master goes by.
4. Your Leviticus... has to do with EMPLOYING poor countrymen who ask for employment.
My Leviticus ... deals with God's mandate to enslave those of the surrounding nations.
Basically he is saying you may not enslave the chosen people.
If God told you that you may NOT enslave Americans!..but all others are fair game...
Is he for or against slavery?
This is pretty simplistic.
Stop putting words in GODs mouth.

He said His chosen people who were His believers back in the day.

All the other Nations were Pagan and worshiped false gods.

I would speculate that the Hebrews treated their slaves fairly unlike the Egyptians.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a libertarian. Constitutionalist.

That is the best word I can come up with for it.

Maybe my vocabulary is not vast enough.

As far as the Federal Gov't is concerned. I believe that they should stick to the document that created it.

If you care to know what I think about something ...you could always just ask.

Politically I am unclassifiable.

It is a natural result of thinking for yourself Rouge. I don't possess herd mentality.

I know that scares some people....that you can't just lump something into a group you dislike. It is a new world Rouge...limitless information at your fingertips.

We no longer have to stare at the tube and take their word for it....hell, I haven't watched television news since the election.

I love freedom. Is there a political party for that? I can't seem to find one.

Obama pisses me off...Bush pissed me off...Bush Sr. pissed me off...Clinton pissed me off...Regan pissed me off...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't give a damn about your Judo as I studied Ching Ching for TWO decades!!! Ya know, as in chig ching,,,,bang, bang, bang,,,, bank, clink (magine hits the ground), bang, bang, bang,,,!!!
And I have never lived in a swamp but I have liven in Maine, Texas (four times), Alabama (Four times), Oklahoma (three times),Germany (two times), Kansas (twice), Virginia, Georgia, Florida, S. Korea, S. Vietnam and Hawaii.
Oh, I too live in a gated community and, just like you, we do have police. And if you think that gate will stop the police, you are more stupid than you sound!
Oh, I have never killed anyone and have never tried to. But I have ended the lives of 30-50 enemy combatants and I am not ashamed either. And I love the smell of napalm in the morning!
Then I have a feeling we would get along just fine.

I have a bunch of guns too. Doesn't make us special.
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, what can you expect when most Libtards think that Ben Ghazi is a Hindu taxi driver in NYC!
How come spying on the whole world did not stop the Ben Ghazi attacks.

Not even one of the hundreds and hundreds of attacks that take place daily in Iraq and Afghanistan.

----------

Spy Agency Sought U.S. Call Records Before 9/11, Lawyers Say
http://tinyurl.com/egle8 June 30
(Bloomberg)-- The U.S. National Security Agency asked AT&T Inc. to help it set up a domestic call monitoring site seven months before the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, lawyers claimed June 23 in court papers filed in New York federal court.

The allegation is part of a court filing adding AT&T, the nation's largest telephone company, as a defendant in a breach of privacy case filed earlier this month on behalf of Verizon Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp. customers. The suit alleges that the three carriers, the NSA and President George W. Bush violated the Telecommunications Act of 1934 and the U.S. Constitution, and seeks money damages.

``The Bush Administration asserted this became necessary after 9/11,'' plaintiff's lawyer Carl Mayer said in a telephone interview.``This undermines that assertion.''
The lawsuit is related to an alleged NSA program to record and store data on calls placed by subscribers. More than 30 suits have been filed over claims that the carriers, the three biggest U.S. telephone companies, violated the privacy rights of their customers by cooperating with the NSA in an effort to track alleged terrorists.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that is what I thought.
Real men who have any sort of physical prowess at all don't sling schoolyard insults. They are secure enough to keep their mouths shut.
Your rants make you look like an simpleton with a Napoleon complex. And I am willing to bet this is exactly the case.
You can't debate me.
You can't even out wit me.
You seem to be declining my offer to back up that mouth.
So...call me a fag....sweet victory!
Pretty pathetic.
"Real men who have any sort of physical prowess at all don't sling schoolyard insults". Excuse me, who wanted to "meet" up? You. Then by your own words you're not a man of any physical prowess. Which I already knew. Your mouth is making you look stupid again. I'd suggest closing it. Don't you know it's not wise to f*ck with a dead man on vacation? LMAO!!! Come back and tell us how much fun you and your boytoy had! Hmmm, looks like you just got out witted. LMAO!!! ID 10T Error

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••