BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160282 Jun 18, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Do you think Scrutiny,(who knows a lot more about astrophysics than I, a biochemist, and vice versa about biochemistry,) and wojar are the same person?
Do you think Terri Tanna who knows a lot more about tax law than I and wojar, who knows a lot more about patent law than her, are the same?
Of course they seem the same because you have never comprehended the postings of any of these people. They all seem to be the same, speaking in a language incomprehensible to the sane.
Tell us more about the hypothetical 'it' and the imaginary 'changes' in postings in the last few days that support your delusions about 'it'.
I who had only two years of high school French could not possibly impersonate Jacques, but the paranoid stooge from the Bayou thinks we're all the same.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
<quoted text>
LMAO...is that what that post was about?

If you can form a coherent thought you are Wojar!!!!

Evidence abounds....

FFS...that is awesome!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160284 Jun 18, 2013
Seriously funny!

I thought his intentions were to come to my house and pick a fight.

I was thinking: Fine...but you won't like what you see when you get here!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160285 Jun 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter troll? LMAO! Dreaming up some new monikers? LMAO! Loser
Romper taunting Romper. Priceless

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#160286 Jun 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Penn State is not the University of Pennsylvania.
We are what you call elite.
I am a consultant for the VIPER program.
Any more personal information you need about me?
It kills me whenever an ignorant birfoon who believes in fake science and imagines academia as a vast pinko army of subversive 'libtards' reveals his utter ignorance, not even knowing the difference between PENN and Penn State. Even the average Joe knows that PENN plays Yale, Harvard, Brown, and Cornell, etc., and is not in State College.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160287 Jun 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Seriously funny!

I thought his intentions were to come to my house and pick a fight.

I was thinking: Fine...but you won't like what you see when you get here!
No -- Romper huffs and puffs and makes empty threats but runs screaming like a Lil puss if someone says "boo"
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160288 Jun 18, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously deranged, and he cannot read either.

wojar: "I don't really care how many monikers you have or how many you fantasize I have."

From what hallucination did he get the foloowing?

LRS: "I'm glad you finally admit you use multiple monikers so you can argue with yourself or "back" yourself up."

Apparently it all has to do with 'it' and the mysterious 'changes' over the past few days.

UR a riot.

wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
I don't really care how many monikers you have or how many you fantasize I have. Make a stupid fake science claim and it gets debunked. Make a stupid birfoon claim and it also gets debunked. It's pretty humorous that you see me behind every tree. Typical paranoid birfoon.
Still don't get "it"? Sorry, loser, I'm not gonna try to imagine what's rattling around in your empty paranoid head or what "change" you think is evidence for your unstated deranged hypothesis. I don't play those games.
Really, the dolt proposes a 'change' which he thinks is evidence of 'it'. He's a friggin' lunatic and a cowardly one at that."
Damn it Wojar. Romper already declared that I am Terri, I wish you would check with me before assuming one of my non-identities
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160289 Jun 18, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously deranged, and he cannot read either.
wojar: "I don't really care how many monikers you have or how many you fantasize I have."
From what hallucination did he get the foloowing?
LRS: "I'm glad you finally admit you use multiple monikers so you can argue with yourself or "back" yourself up."
Apparently it all has to do with 'it' and the mysterious 'changes' over the past few days.
UR a riot.
<quoted text>
Location is still hidden. Sorry loser.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#160290 Jun 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...is that what that post was about?
If you can form a coherent thought you are Wojar!!!!
Evidence abounds....
FFS...that is awesome!
It took a while to decipher his paranoia, but that's it. Of course he doesn't seem to comprehend that just about anyone with a little technical savvy could use proxy servers and appear to be anywhere he wants.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Do you think Scrutiny,(who knows a lot more about astrophysics than I, a biochemist, and vice versa about biochemistry,) and wojar are the same person?
Do you think Terri Tanna who knows a lot more about tax law than I and wojar, who knows a lot more about patent law than her, are the same?
Of course they seem the same because you have never comprehended the postings of any of these people. They all seem to be the same, speaking in a language incomprehensible to the sane.
Tell us more about the hypothetical 'it' and the imaginary 'changes' in postings in the last few days that support your delusions about 'it'.
I who had only two years of high school French could not possibly impersonate Jacques, but the paranoid stooge from the Bayou thinks we're all the same.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160291 Jun 18, 2013
Unhide those locations trolls. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160293 Jun 18, 2013
Hmm, the lil flappers sure are talking a lot but still hiding those locations, I see. LMAO! Too big of a challenge for ya? LMAO! The epitome of losers - exactly like what we have in the W.H.!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#160295 Jun 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Upon further review...it seems that whatever you write in as your "Hometown" is your presented location here.
So...how can you believe anyone true locality?
Whats the point?
if you go to your profile page, on the left right below your email address there you'll see

Location: Hidden
Show my location

If you click on "Show my location" the location via your ISP will show, although it's terribly unreliable. Before I blocked my location (on my landline computer) my location was never correctly identified. One day it would say Cheshire, then Bristol, then Rocky Hill, and I do not live in any of those towns.

But if you don't unblock, then you're wojar, in Bayou Boy's demented mind. He 'knows' your surprise upon learning his paranoia about hidden locations was feigned. It was really me talking to myself. I've been 'outed'!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160297 Jun 18, 2013
No takers yet. LMAO! Oh, lil scrotie mcboogerballs, if you're affiliated with pansy Penn in any way, shape or form, rest assured no one is afraid of you. Oh, and do you know how Mr. Kerplunk reacts to being challenged? Why, that big old badazz wanted to take me out on a date for a drink! Queer and coward, not a good combination! LMAO! It will be most interesting to watch you flappers converse amongst yourselves! LMAO!!! That'll keep a puppetmaster quite busy! Let's sit back and observe, shall we? LMAO!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160298 Jun 18, 2013
I believe some stupidazz excuses are beginning to come in! LMAO!!! We will update this comedy of cowards as the story unfolds. LMAO!
raised seal

United States

#160299 Jun 18, 2013
you who believe in this nonsence need help, get out of your parents basements, stop listening to rush,stop reading drudge

Your the real sheeple Bah Bah Bah

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#160301 Jun 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what moral compass do you use to fit your wishes and perceived moral superiority from?
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The same as most everyone else Rouge.
The one we are born with.
I don't consider myself morally superior.
No, Libtards believe they know what is right for everyone else. And if they do not do what you think they should do, you think you have the right to punish them.
How long have we known that smoking is bad for people? A hundred years or more. Yet people sue tobacco companies for making them ill when it was the smokers who made themselves ill by using their products.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160302 Jun 18, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
if you go to your profile page, on the left right below your email address there you'll see
Location: Hidden
Show my location
If you click on "Show my location" the location via your ISP will show, although it's terribly unreliable. Before I blocked my location (on my landline computer) my location was never correctly identified. One day it would say Cheshire, then Bristol, then Rocky Hill, and I do not live in any of those towns.
But if you don't unblock, then you're wojar, in Bayou Boy's demented mind. He 'knows' your surprise upon learning his paranoia about hidden locations was feigned. It was really me talking to myself. I've been 'outed'!
Thanks...you also have to delete anything you wrote as your hometown in your profile.

He can think I am you...not worried about it.

As long as no one thinks I am Rouge...it's all good.

lol

jk Rouge jk
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160303 Jun 18, 2013
Poor Romper. Can't comprehend English. Can't comprehend the law. Can't comprehend how the Internet works Has no clue what an ISP is, much less why that would matter. Sucks to be Lil Romper.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#160304 Jun 18, 2013
"load the Duck with collin nails"! Oh, The Ruptured "Duck" is a B-25 bomber and "coffin nails" are cigarettes. Yep, the film was made in 1943 and over 70 years ago they knew cigs where bad for you. Yet people got sick off of using a product that they knew would make them sick yet the sued people because they got sick. Their is nothing sicker than a Libtard.
Oh, I have never smoked .... anything because I knew it was bad for me!

Pick up the movie about four minutes into this part.
Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160305 Jun 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>

As long as no one thinks I am Rouge...it's all good.

lol

jk Rouge jk
Amen to that!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160306 Jun 18, 2013
Hmm, looking up and down this page I see, hidden, the internet, the internet, United States, hidden, United State, United States, SHREVEPORT, hidden, SHREVEPORT, SHREVEPORT, LOUISVILLE, hidden, LOUISVILLE, SHREVEPORT, SHREVEPORT,(smellen), LOUISVILLE. Gee, can anyone see a pattern here? LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,143,891
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min IBdaMann 48,553
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min primetime justice 98,694
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 59 min Always Smile 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr ChristmasIsJesus 51,243
Amy Nov 26 2 hr RACE 2
Abby Nov 26 2 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:11 am PST

NBC Sports 5:11AM
Lance Briggs expects groin injury to keep him out "a few weeks"
NBC Sports 5:56 AM
Source: Redskins to start Colt McCoy over RG3 - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:58 AM
Full Thanksgiving NFL Preview and Predictions
Bleacher Report 9:18 AM
RGIII Done If Unable to Respond to Gruden
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Bears vs. Lions Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick