BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207632 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160408 Jun 19, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars has some serious paranoia problems. All anti-birthers are the same troll using different monikers.
"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together."
We're all "the eggman"
Oh, there's at least two of you, lil pol. That's what the shemales in high school called you, isn't it? Lil Pol! Go toss one off!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#160409 Jun 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there's at least two of you, lil pol. That's what the shemales in high school called you, isn't it? Lil Pol! Go toss one off!
Yeah, right. George Soros hired at least two people to hang out on Topix under multiple identities to prevent LRS the superhero 'Justice' from spearheading the drive to impeach the President. Now why doesn't he ask Sheriff clueless Joe for a badge? If you're gonna go bonkers, go all the way buddy.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars has some serious paranoia problems. All anti-birthers are the same troll using different monikers.
We're all "the eggman"
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160410 Jun 19, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right. George Soros hired at least two people to hang out on Topix under multiple identities to prevent LRS the superhero 'Justice' from spearheading the drive to impeach the President. Now why doesn't he ask Sheriff clueless Joe for a badge? If you're gonna go bonkers, go all the way buddy.

wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
We're all "the eggman""
You forget Woj, Romper always runs with his Bois. You'd best ask George to send reinforcements ... You wouldn't want to let Romper's Klan outnumber you
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160411 Jun 19, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. George Soros hired at least two people to hang out on Topix under multiple identities to prevent LRS the superhero 'Justice' from spearheading the drive to impeach the President. Now why doesn't he ask Sheriff clueless Joe for a badge? If you're gonna go bonkers, go all the way buddy.
<quoted text>
Fact: You and jackfish use several different names. Care to tell us why? Obumbler should be impeached, no question about it. And guess what lil pol? It has nothing to do with his skin color. However, it has everything to do with incompetence and being a liar. His appointed cronies are the same. Don't you just love their answers; I don't know, I can't recall,(my fav) I recused myself (LMAO), I don't have that information, I plead the fifth, What difference does it make! The list goes on and on. These are the people you look up to. Failures and liars. Brilliant move on your part. Absolutely brilliant (for a dumbazz). SMS indeed.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160412 Jun 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget Woj, Romper always runs with his Bois. You'd best ask George to send reinforcements ... You wouldn't want to let Romper's Klan outnumber you
Uh oh, Mr. Kerplunk is about to start his tough guy talk. Quick, someone hold me! LMAO! Do you want to buy me another drink, big fella? LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160413 Jun 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Uh oh, Mr. Kerplunk is about to start his tough guy talk. Quick, someone hold me! LMAO! Do you want to buy me another drink, big fella? LMAO!
Buy? Perhaps you need to revisit your remedial reading course (again).

You and all your "friends" playing grab ass again this morning?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160414 Jun 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy? Perhaps you need to revisit your remedial reading course (again).
You and all your "friends" playing grab ass again this morning?
I forgot, you're cheap and classless. pantywaste
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160416 Jun 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot, you're cheap and classless. pantywaste
Ahhhh. Did I hurt your feelings Romper? Don't go run and hide behind Mom for another week, who will we have to laugh at?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160417 Jun 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh. Did I hurt your feelings Romper? Don't go run and hide behind Mom for another week, who will we have to laugh at?
Don't be such a puss next time. Otay, buckwheat? Remember, you have the address. Why haven't you used it Mr. Kerplunk? Looks to me like you've been hiding for months, not I. pantywaste

BTW, you've never commented on an "issue" have you? LMAO!
George S

Hartford, CT

#160418 Jun 19, 2013
Any future posts from wojar/LTR/TerriTanna/Jacques are not approved since super south just discovered my plot to save the President from certain impeachment. I have advised Barack to be out of the White House by Friday COB.
George S

Hartford, CT

#160419 Jun 19, 2013
Super Sleuth LTR
George S

Hartford, CT

#160420 Jun 19, 2013
Dang it almost worked. Got to hand it to that Bayou guy. When does Boehner get sword. in?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160421 Jun 19, 2013
Drunk so early?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#160422 Jun 19, 2013
Hummmm, 6,000 Germans show up for Obama's speech in Berlin today. Four years ago 200,000 showed up!!! Te bloom is off the rose!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#160423 Jun 19, 2013
LETTERMAN jumps the shark!
David Letterman: "Hey, you remember evil dictator of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad? Well, no longer evil dictator. They had election, and he's out, and I was thinking,‘Boy, you thought Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was in bad mah-mood before, he's really in a bad mah-mood now."

“Ahmadinejad is retiring. He's going to spend all of his time on his ranch in Crawford, Texas.”
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/06...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160424 Jun 19, 2013
Can Obumbler be so stupid as to propose cutting our nukes by 1/3 in this day and age? I'm convinced someone has to tell him which shoe goes on which foot! Serious DA, yet the flapper's hero! LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160425 Jun 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be such a puss next time. Otay, buckwheat? Remember, you have the address. Why haven't you used it Mr. Kerplunk? Looks to me like you've been hiding for months, not I. pantywaste

BTW, you've never commented on an "issue" have you? LMAO!
Issue? Since when did Romper care about issues?

You want to post one of your Birfoon fables I will be happy to laugh

Address? 666 Dumbass Drive? Or are you still in prison for molesting your cousin?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160426 Jun 19, 2013
Hey wojak, would you expect to see more or less genetic diversity in ancient man or modern man?

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#160427 Jun 19, 2013
Obama's Utopia......ENJOY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160428 Jun 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Issue? Since when did Romper care about issues?
You want to post one of your Birfoon fables I will be happy to laugh
Address? 666 Dumbass Drive? Or are you still in prison for molesting your cousin?
The point was simple. Why haven't you used the address? If you're afraid, just say so. No one will look down on you for it. Hell, no one can even find you WAY down there! pantywaste

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,347,802
abby2-12-16 2 min RACE 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Russell797 57,317
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 23 min RACE 1,846
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 24 min RACE 7,322
Word (Dec '08) 26 min RACE 5,650
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Red_Forman 621
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages