BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,035)

Showing posts 140,681 - 140,700 of167,338
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
ooookay, here it is.
We have Justice Ha ha LRS accusing wojar and me of anger. Yes, we do.
This from the swamp guy whose vocabulary would shock stevedores and football players and in some states and foreign countries send him straight to jail, don't pass Go...This is the swamp guy who says wojar and I are angry even though our posts don't even hint of anger, rather they are very calm. On the other hand, the aforementioned swamp guy has so far hoped that Obama's plane would lose parts while in flight ("you never know what can happen when a plane starts to lose parts..."), wished that my plane to Las Vegas would crash and kill my wife and I and over 100 passengers, wished I and my wife would have a fatal car crash on our trip to Vermont, threatened me with violence 3 days ago, and called wojar a "Pollack" (LRs tm reg'd) and told him to go back home.
So much for our anger.
You've made great improvements the humor department, congrats. I think I said, "you seem to be angry". That was based on how many names he had called me in one post. Hey, it's cool. Like water on a Duck's back.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
We had chicken habanero sandwiches and spinach feta pizza
from Dominoes. Thank God for delivery. Would love some pie.
What is a hull?
Purple Hull Peas.....Black Eyed Peas (at least that's what I call them). When fresh, they fantastic.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you think I could care less what you had? Sounds like Arby's has upgraded its menu LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
To be honest with you, it makes no difference to me. Sorry.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln LCN wrote:
Obama is still President of the USA
HE'S still THE INELIGIBLE and USURPING PrESIDENT
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Paleontology is not a science? Ok, wojar. Right. As far as switching to Paleontology, that's incorrect. Paleontology is only one aspect of the strata that is looked at. Now, "flood geology" is a term I'm not familiar with. Wiki is a joke.
Illiterate fool imagines I said paleontology is not a science. Young earth flood garbage is a pseusoscience which has no respect among the consensus of scientists in the fields enumerated in my post. Reread my post - slowly. You are the joke.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So now he switches from geology to paleontology.
Paleontology? What next, chemistry, physics, astronomy, cosmology, geophysics?
Wikipedia's comment is right on the money:
"Flood geology contradicts the scientific consensus in geology and paleontology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, cosmology, biology, geophysics and stratigraphy, and the scientific community considers it to be pseudoscience."
Young earth pseudoscience is not science.
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterate fool imagines I said paleontology is not a science. Young earth flood garbage is a pseusoscience which has no respect among the consensus of scientists in the fields enumerated in my post. Reread my post - slowly. You are the joke.
<quoted text>
Well then, like I said, I'm not familiar with the term. I see you're still name-calling, not over that anger yet or is this how you are normally?
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I said, I don't follow you and I don't.???
Not my fault you cannot follow the dialog on Sesame Street.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did Joshua, on orders from Moses, know of Proverbs 25 : 21 - 22 as he killed every man, woman and child in every city of Canaan? Made Hitler look like a bumbling amateur. Did the Crusaders know this when they massacred the Christian Orthodox in Constantinople on their way to more massacres in the Holy Land? Did the Pope and Isabel la catolica know about this when they initiated the "Holy" Inquisition? Did the Conquistadors know of these proverbs when they slaughtered fully 2/3 of the indigenous population of South American in the name of God? God does have broad shoulders as all this and more was done in HIS name.
<quoted text>
I ask the above question and your reply is "Luke 16:19-31
The Rich Man and Lazarus"
You're beginning to look like American Lady, reproducing platitudes instead of simple answers. The Fable of Lazarus is well-known and the fruit of a wild imagination. Period. Now please try to carry on a conversation with your own words.
It went right over your head again.

All humans sin even Abraham, Noah, David, Moses, all the Apostles, Paul, Popes, Priests, Ministers, Nuns, Reverends, even YOU, and certainly ME.

----------

Romans 3:23

23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

----------

Romans 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Not my fault you cannot follow the dialog on Sesame Street.
Can't say I've ever watched Sesame Street. That's just me though.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
When your media is purposely not reporting on certain issues then it's time to look elsewhere for your news. No?
Frank Sesno On Psyops Interns at CNN
August 02, 2000 / http://tinyurl.com/cvrop5
You never know who you are going to run into at the Republican National Convention. Roaming around the non-unionized First Union Center where the convention is taking place, Democracy Now! caught up with Frank Sesno, Vice President of CNN News. We asked him about recently exposed story that CNN was using Army Psychological Operations, or Psyops people as news interns.
http://www.democracynow.org/2000/8/2/frank_se...

--------

Colonel Sam Gardiner Air Force retired is a lecturer at the Air War College, Naval War College, teaching psyops psychological warfare against foreign enemies of United States. Colonel Gardiner was a frequent military analyst for PBS news hour, the BBC, and NPR during Iraq war II. www.tinyurl.com/86pgd

The Colonel became horrified when he was seeing and hearing the news about Iraq. The Bush administration had turned psychological warfare operations against our own American citizenry.

No longer were just foreign enemies being targeted for coercion and deception. Now the target was the United States public.
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/whisper...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
When your media is purposely not reporting on certain issues then it's time to look elsewhere for your news. No?
In Russia? Russia's press is freer? Russia's press is pro-American? ALL of the American press, ALL of it, purposely does not report all the news? Even foxnews.com , wnd.com , the Washington Star, NY Post etc? Yes, turn to Russia. Oh, have you found one single article in Pravda that is even neutral towards the U.S.? Neutral at the very least, no? She/he is not only a snivelling traitor, she/he is so clueless that she/he thinks that because it has an English-language edition, that it is American. And you're her wingman? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You've made great improvements the humor department, congrats. I think I said, "you seem to be angry". That was based on how many names he had called me in one post. Hey, it's cool. Like water on a Duck's back.
Care to identify the names I called you? I dare you.

Then we'll go down the list of the names you called me and others.

Deal?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Purple Hull Peas.....Black Eyed Peas (at least that's what I call them). When fresh, they fantastic.
You also wrote "carrot suflet". What is that please?

P.S.: You didn't mean "carrot soufflé" by any chance? It's French. You're welcome. OMG you ate a French dish. That's almost communist, no?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Sesno On Psyops Interns at CNN
August 02, 2000 / http://tinyurl.com/cvrop5
You never know who you are going to run into at the Republican National Convention. Roaming around the non-unionized First Union Center where the convention is taking place, Democracy Now! caught up with Frank Sesno, Vice President of CNN News. We asked him about recently exposed story that CNN was using Army Psychological Operations, or Psyops people as news interns.
http://www.democracynow.org/2000/8/2/frank_se...
--------
Colonel Sam Gardiner Air Force retired is a lecturer at the Air War College, Naval War College, teaching psyops psychological warfare against foreign enemies of United States. Colonel Gardiner was a frequent military analyst for PBS news hour, the BBC, and NPR during Iraq war II. www.tinyurl.com/86pgd
The Colonel became horrified when he was seeing and hearing the news about Iraq. The Bush administration had turned psychological warfare operations against our own American citizenry.
No longer were just foreign enemies being targeted for coercion and deception. Now the target was the United States public.
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/whisper...
There is no telling what all is being monitored. I'm sure it's more than we've been told about. That's a given.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HE'S still THE INELIGIBLE and USURPING PrESIDENT
As declared by the Pravda adorator and flunky.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You forgot "bow to her husband, obey him". Also, you reproduced "the wife must respect her husband". Where is the part about the husband respecting the wife? Do you even know why, until the 1950s and even today in so many parts of the world, including North America still, women, wives, are not treated equally? It's all based on Mohamad for one and particularly on Paul, the greatest misogynist and woman hater the world has ever known.
1 Peter 3:7

Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.

==========

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,

==========

Colossians 3:19

Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.

----------

1 Corinthians 11:12

For as woman was made from man, so man is now born of woman. And all things are from God.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Care to identify the names I called you? I dare you.
Then we'll go down the list of the names you called me and others.
Deal?
Let me get this straight. You want to go back and count how many names we've called each other? Do I understand you?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
It went right over your head again.
All humans sin even Abraham, Noah, David, Moses, all the Apostles, Paul, Popes, Priests, Ministers, Nuns, Reverends, even YOU, and certainly ME.
----------
Romans 3:23
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
----------
Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
From you : "It went right over your head again.

All humans sin even Abraham, Noah, David, Moses, all the Apostles, Paul, Popes, Priests, Ministers, Nuns, Reverends, even YOU, and certainly ME."

No, correction. It went over YOUR head.

You mean you sinned like the people and groups I mentioned? You abandoned your son and his mother to die in the desert, you tried to kill your son on an altar because you heard "voices", you murdered Orthodox Christians in Constantinople on your way to more murders in Jerusalem, you ordered the Inquisition that tortured and killed hundreds of thousands in the name of God, you ordered the Reformation assassinations and tortures etc etc? You must have done all that and more, as you said you were a sinner like all those people.

I know that a merciful God can pardon ALL faults, even Hitler's and Stalin's for there is no limit to his forgiveness. BUT, to make heroes and , believe it or not, Saints, of murderers and adulterers like Moses, Abraham, Joshua, David, Saint Louis IX, Isabela la catolica, and for the Moslems, Allah and Muhamad...that is just too much.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say I've ever watched Sesame Street. That's just me though.
You probably tried when you turned 25 and didn't "get" it, so you switched to something more your speed, like gun shows, gun shows, gun shows, ooops, extreme fighting, wrasling, honey booboo and oh yes, foxnews.com
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, like I said, I'm not familiar with the term. I see you're still name-calling, not over that anger yet or is this how you are normally?
The moron pasted a link to a young earth flood geology page making believe it's legitimate science but disclaims familiarity with the term. That's like an institutionalized psycho who says he never heard of schizophrenia.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 140,681 - 140,700 of167,338
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE